Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Michael that receptionist looks like a nice young lady with plenty of eggs. Flirt with her, forget Angela and carry on a happy life in Nigeria.

Michael wants to come to America.  He’s sure he’s going to be the next Donald Trump🤮.  That’s the only reason he tolerates Angela.  I think he despises her. 

2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

She can probably tote her own eggs too! 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

What's that dark area?

That’s one of her several tattoos. It looks like a large misplaced nipple. As I commented on the Angela thread, why would someone with so many tats freak out about a little Botox injection? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

That’s one of her several tattoos. It looks like a large misplaced nipple. As I commented on the Angela thread, why would someone with so many tats freak out about a little Botox injection? 

She was probably dead drunk when she got her tattoos.  

• Love 4

I just got home from my last Xmas celebration and have missed snarking with you all!!! The show is an hour and a half in, I think I’ll just watch it tomorrow, but may monitor your snark from now till the end. I miss live chatting tho, it is what makes this show great!

Ooh, maybe I’ll watch pillow talk tonight with whoever stays and live chat. Who knows. 

Hope you didn’t miss me too much lol. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I just got home from my last Xmas celebration and have missed snarking with you all!!! The show is an hour and a half in, I think I’ll just watch it tomorrow, but may monitor your snark from now till the end. I miss live chatting tho, it is what makes this show great!

Ooh, maybe I’ll watch pillow talk tonight with whoever stays and live chat. Who knows. 

We were devastated 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Just wondering, wheat exactly are Anny and Roberts wedding plans?  Are they going to a judge’s office?  In that dress ?  I feel sorry for all these women who are more interested in the dress they will wear for a few minutes instead of the relationship. 

• Love 8
Just now, hookedontv said:

Watching Pillow Talk is my guilty pleasure.  Glad you're back.

• Love 7