Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

God I hate those two pathetic bee keeping dimwits.

But I love the preview. “I want to kees you” “I want to punch you”. Then MRSA whimpers and crumples to the floor. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Sasha came over to my house and threw out my Entemann’s chocolate cake with marshmallow frosting, <hypothetically of course 😉>, I’d cut both his hands off at the wrist.

A  textbook case of justifiable mutilation. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

A gela doesn’t seem to understand that Mikull is not the issue, she is. Controlling Angie thinks she would have sealed the deal. I’d say that someone with her track record, just using what’s on tv, is not a good bet for the US gov’t.  Chances are she’ll get upset about something, throw a cake and a fit and Mikull will be on the street. 
If she is supporting her momma, children and grandchildren on a health aide salary... it doesn’t look so promising. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Molly, you haven't seen nothing yet re: Ang getting a bra.

If Molly can tame those titties she deserves the Noble Prize in engineering.   Howard Hughes had only half that to work with on Jane Russell. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm surprised they haven't put Nicole on Pillow Talk, though she is such a dud she wouldn't know what to say

She's say something lame like she does on all the Tell Alls and then she'd relate it to her and Azan getting married any day now.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5