Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would give a lung to watch him go toe to toe with Penny or Pauline. Come on, TLC. Do us a solid. 

Maybe he'd really earn his wings and let us watch him throw Penny into a trash can. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry, but I cannot stand seeing men in tank tops. Grossed me out.

Anyone else see Sasha as a lookalike Tony Montana in Scarface? The haircut  and eyes especially. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Natalie really can't cope.  The math shouldn't add up about an earlier K-1 visa, if she married young and her marriage wasn't really brief, or if her divorce was soon before she and Mike met.  She wouldn't have had time to apply for another K-1 visa.  It's her deeper issue about her ex or her 1st marriage. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

On one hand, the rule is you do not eat the last of someone else's food. On the other hand, that is some crazy shit and you should send him packing, after he replaces the pecans of course.

I did a bad thing. My aunt asked to put some frozen Costco chicken in my freezer since she has a lot of pre made holiday food she needed to put in the freezer. Well, they were like cheese stuffed chicken. I ate a whole box and when she asked for them the following week, I gave her the remaining box and pretended I never had the other box.

• LOL 8
31 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m upset because I couldn’t be a banker 

I saw yer act.

It just didn't make it for me.. It's so much fluff.

I can’t be with someone if I don’t respect what they do.

________

Robin is pistol, funny, and cute. Star potential. 

I give Mike credit for staying his course and not being manipulated in the cafe by Crazypants. I've known people like that who are spoiled rotten and if anyone questions them, they pout, attack the person, and flounce off. Get out now, Mike, while you can. 

Ugh, here comes the pouty, stubbled, giant baby, Merdesell. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What am I to do next Sunday? This is so unfair, no one cares about Kody and his bad hair and Robochin 

Is that on next week instead? I will be a glutton for punishment and watching Kodouche, the best part is the forum comments

• Love 3