Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Stop and Shop sells pre-diced veggies, onion, celery, carrot etc. Great time saver. Well worth the extra cost.

Not here in Canada. I wrap my diced onions and stick them in the downstairs fridge til I need them.

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think they have to follow certain guidelines.  They can't rip people to shreds as we do.

Michael had a hissy fit about Pao making a comment about him on PT so now they probably are more careful about what they say unfortunately. Plus they all want that TLC money so want to remain friends with everyone.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Jazmin has an eating disorder....????  Anti-social disorder???

What the heck is wrong with some seasonings from Whole Foods or your garden.....??

All sorts of seasonings - Spike or Mrs. Dash for non-salt, lemon pepper, roasted red pepper, Italian seasoning, fresh herbs, etc.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

We are much snarkier than the Pillow Talk couples. Their comments are pretty tame 

I feel like they receive instructions. They never go as hard as we do. No one ever says right out "she's insane" or "what an asshole" like we do. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Michael had a hissy fit about Pao making a comment about him on PT so now they probably are more careful about what they say unfortunately. Plus they all want that TLC money so want to remain friends with everyone.

Michael is so precious isn’t he? Ughhhhhh

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Well damn, you don’t dig gold in a tin mine. She’s pretty dumb.

What?  She is not gold digging.  She is here for the opportunity to achieve the American Dream!

This show is about Opportunists......not gold diggers.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

We are much snarkier than the Pillow Talk couples. Their comments are pretty tame 

I feel like they receive instructions. They never go as hard as we do. No one ever says right out "she's insane" or "what an asshole" like we do. 

Plus if they say anything controversial, it could be edited out.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Maybe they could pair Nicole with her little brother who always makes good points. Even May might have more insightful comments 

Naw, her brother slimmed down, joined the Marines, and he's a real cutie now.  I posted a picture on the Nicole/Azan topic of his boot camp graduation.  Rather sad as it showed how attractive Nicole could be if she slimmed down.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This girl is so inept she managed to burn a duck, but she has fresh garlic and Kalamata olives just lying around? Somehow I doubt. 

And she is so mean to her dad who just helped her salvage her date.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I think Anny is putting her ‘dating sugar daddy’ profile out there!

Me: Sex 3 times a day, threesomes, strip joints, motherly curvy Latina.

You: Provide allowance  for 2 room apartment, sexy elegant clothes...like SHANEL.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Wonder how Tania would handle things if it was Sin Gin saying he can't be committed to calling or that he loves drinking and flirting when out clubbing.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This girl is so inept she managed to burn a duck, but she has fresh garlic and Kalamata olives just lying around? Somehow I doubt. 

And so rude to her dad!   She could’ve had Alexa check for Postmates restaurants with duck.  And do you need help to make spaghetti?

• Love 3