Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

See, the dames here think they're all hot s**t: Grangela, Tania, Jazzy, Anny (although Parsimonious Robert is no prize). Like any man should be eternally grateful to be spoken to by them. Queen Bee Anna, Juliana, and Natalie, maybe not as much. 

Hey, mes amis! There's a new Holiday Special "90DF" embroidered leather handbag in stock! Crafted in the best  Florida alligator in "Swamp Moss Green," on the front is sewn in "In The Red"---"It's K-1...." And on the reverse---"Or It's K-DONE!"

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

His sister looks like Tami from Real World back in the day. She was on Basketball Wives too I think. 

Old School RW Tami - the one that had the abortion and it was a big deal because of the catholic roommate. 

in other news, damn I’m old.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Robert’s Uber car.....ugh!  Just no!  It looks stinky with dirty cloth seats. 😾

I think I got a ride from Robert once.

I had my first and last delivery from Grubhub, the guy who delivered it neither he or his vehicle looked clean and it turned me off from the food. Reminded me of Robert.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

If the answer to all of Mike's questions is no, I'll be annoyed.  Also Emily's sister is unattractive to me. And pretentious "do you know what a promise is?"

She’s already taken to SM to defend herself, snooze. No one cares your the sister of a d list dumbo

• LOL 1
  • Love 5