Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

I think people tend to underestimate how difficult it is to get permanent residency in another country. It’s really hard. If I decided I wanted to move to Toronto permanently, I think i’d need to get married to a Canadian or get an advanced degree.

Some students can get a 3 year work visa after they graduate. There are financial immigrants. Most folks just can't pack up and move here.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I think Tom was hinting that next season he will visit Darcy in New Jersey and cut steaks on the bias.  

Isn’t Darcey from CT? We in NJ already have our fill of fame hos.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If he doesn’t send them money, her cookie jar will be off limits.  She told him “ if my family isn’t happy, then I’m not happy”

If she was enjoying life in the US and marriage to Ben, I am pretty sure Bikini would stop caring about the bride price payments.  She would want him to spend the money on her.

I still doubt she ever comes to the US.  I think they keep dangling her in front of Ben until he stops sending bride price payments.  

• Love 5

Dang it, Angela is threatening Michael AGAIN in his face telling him not to fuck things up and blow it when she flies back home. 

In all seriousness, her behavior is so abusive it makes me uncomfortable and angry. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Tom does the preemptive brush-off in the car..."I'm going to be busy for the next 10 days and will be lucky if I have 5 minutes." A man "in love" doesn't say that. But he wants to stay on TV. I feel sad for her already. And if only she could learn to not be so needy. Let him wonder what SHE is up to, since there's sweet talk but no ring, and no plan as to when they'll next meet. Still, his sister, who knows him best, told her he will not be pinned down. 

Akinyi is PO'd he hasn't told his family, because she wants no complications in getting here asap as his wife. She is in for a shock at his situation.  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD, THOSE PREVIEWS FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!!!   😄 😄 😄 

Darcy calling Tom at 4 a.m. and blowing up his phone with calls and text messages.

I'm going to need extra wine and snacks for the finale!

Yes Tom, Darcy IS that woman!  (Who drink calls and sends 50 texts) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

In the previews

Hide contents

Looks like Tom accuses Darcey of contacting him too much, you know he was looking for an excuse to break it off with her.

Spoiler

Did he say 50 texts and calling him at 4am?  Surely she was drunk. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Tom does the preemptive brush-off in the car..."I'm going to be busy for the next 10 days and will be lucky if I have 5 minutes." A man "in love" doesn't say that. But he wants to stay on TV.

I think Tom knows Darcey well. He’s going back to work after being gone for three weeks, Darcey wants constant support and connection. He’s trying to prevent a melt down. Darcey cannot deal with a long distance relationship. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'll try to stay up for pillow talk...it looks like Becky is trying to protect Avery from hose beast Angela.

Angela started a fight with Rachel at the last Tell All she attended.  The woman is an animal.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why do they allow Jesse to be a part of the tell all, he has nothing to do with anything anymore.  

Maybe because early in the season she invoked him by talking about him texting her in the middle of the night TLC decided to let him on to air his grievances?  Plus there's this going around...

Spoiler

Apparently word on the street is that Jesse was filming with Darcy this season but shit went sideways (maybe he failed to cut the steak on the bias again or burned the Rice-A-Roni), and Tom was called in to pinch hit...the Jesse footage was scrapped.  Who knows if that's true but one of the soapy-type blog sites were reporting it in detail.  I'm leaning toward it being at least partially true, since Jesse was posting up pics on Instagram (not with Darcy) of him being in NYC.  

So maybe we'll find out what really went down at the Tell Nothing.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Lord, where does Ceasar find all that money for that Maria?  Seriously. Now it's CUBA for Jeebus' sake.  This guy needs a minder! STAT!

How far around the globe does he think TLC is gonna send him?

Cuba is much closer to NC than Mexico. I went last year, its a fairly simple matter to sign up with an "educational" tour.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

Cuba is much closer to NC than Mexico. I went last year, its a fairly simple matter to sign up with an "educational" tour.

Trump has stopped the educational tours, it’s now really hard, so the cruise ships won’t go there from an American port

Are we here for Pillow Talk?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Previews for the Tell All look great. Avery in a gold hijab and granny dress and Caesar in his omnipresent denim jacket. Now platinum blonde Darcey and Tom dressed to the 9s 

D40BF023-D60E-4938-B5A0-E3DDB2715B06.jpeg

92706641-EA90-4A56-A173-D8DC4DC41CF3.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4

Hi everyone! I hope they have Sumbitch there at least on a screen, I want to see he and Jenny grilled (ha good luck with Shaun hosting). 

Just taking some pigs in the blanket from the oven for a late night supper but will try to keep up with the snark!

• Love 10

I was almost dealt a terrible blow! I dropped my remote control and it stopped working. OMG. I panicked since I am trying to watch the Pats game as well at 90D. Luckily, I managed to fix it and all’s well. But I felt like my lifeline was suddenly removed. Phew! I need my 90Day live chat.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9