Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Seriously unless they trot out the chick who she banged up on you can pretty much make up anything to say something scandalous on a show to keep yourself relevant.   She had relations with a goat (halal) she had relations with a woman she had relations with a priest....I mean whatever

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, PityFree said:

How is Zied supposed to survive in the US, where there *isn’t* a hookah bar every 50 feet??

But seriously, what do you do with the doofus once you have him in the United States and you are back to regular life? Once the sex wears off she will be so bored with him.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm not staying up for Pillow Talk. 

This network is completely clueless about the lives of most people with regular jobs. Taking two hours for a show that could be done in about 1.25, larding it with hundreds of commercials, then a live show on Sunday night at 11? smh 

Oh and I saw gay storyline coming miles away. There would be no need to tell Greasy, especially since "it was a long time ago." She turns everything into an amateur therapy session.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Tim is bugging me. The deep voice does not work with those tiny shoulders.

Wait. He hasn't even tried to kiss her??

and the thin neck.  It’s his big noggin attached to the tiny neck and shoulders.  A real bobble head.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I had a feeling that Rebecca was going out of her way to manufacture drama, but now I am really convinced.   First, she was still married and now it's that she had a relationship with a woman.  I guess the tattoos and three ex husbands weren't shocking enough.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Was he ever going to find out about you being with a woman?!  No!!!  The still being married thing is a bit more important.

WTF?    gee, nothing like too much information.  TMI!!!!    Is she worried the woman is going to suddenly appear back in her life?    Does she want a three-some?  I bet Zeid's sister, parents, and neighbors are loving this reveal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Their location reminds me of Oia in Santorini Greece

Same basic Mediterranean zone. Tunisia is quite the tourist destination.

Re: Albania. Once upon a time last century, my husband and I got right to the Albanian border on our way through then-Yugoslavia to Greece. Alas, we were stopped by police and directed around. But I would imagine Albania's coastline is as beautiful as Dalmatia's.

Rebecca! TMI! STHU! What a dope!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I had a feeling that Rebecca was going out of her way to manufacture drama, but now I am really convinced.   First, she was still married and now it's that she had a relationship with a woman.  I guess the tattoos and three ex husbands weren't shocking enough.

I really don't know why she's telling him other than for more screen time.

Sometimes it's best to keep the past in the past and buried.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10