Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Deafening Roar said:

One thing that irks me about Ricky is how he will start randomly spouting off sentences in english to Ximena

My guess is that he’s kind of auto translating for the camera crew. Maybe they asked him to? He may just do it out of habit (maybe he did that for his mom growing up?). 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Deafening Roar said:

One thing that irks me about Ricky is how he will start randomly spouting off sentences in english to Ximena

Does Ximena even understand English? If not , he makes no sense. 

Thank you everyone. We had a nice memorial. I saw people I haven't seen in years. I also met people who worked with my dad that I only knew by name. I finally met the woman my mom nannied for back in the 80s. It was a nice time.

when I first saw Marta I thought she was middle eastern.

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 16
Just now, epc said:

I have to tell you all that you are giving me LIFE tonight. I’m in North Carolina, without power for two days now (but perfectly safe). But I made sure to save enough juice on my phone to read the comments here tonight. Hate having to miss the show but thank you all for giving me laughs and cheer! Stay safe out there!

I'm glad you're with us and that we can brighten your night with snark. But PLEASE take care of yourself and be safe!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, epc said:

I have to tell you all that you are giving me LIFE tonight. I’m in North Carolina, without power for two days now (but perfectly safe). But I made sure to save enough juice on my phone to read the comments here tonight. Hate having to miss the show but thank you all for giving me laughs and cheer! Stay safe out there!

*hugs* stay safe!

• Love 4

Tarik and Hazel were going on a  platonic romantic getaway, so that may be why we're not seeing them. I think they were going to El Nido.

Poor Ximena. Plan B Ximena. Ricky....stop with the courage act! You deserve to be alone. This is playing out like a telenovela!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, epc said:

Glad you are safe!  Hope you have power soon and not too much damage from the flooding.  

• Love 3
Just now, epc said:

You stay safe!  I'm watching this with a friend from NC who is actually just following a facebook thread

• Love 2