Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I have a very generous leave policy where I work, but there's now way I could go off for a month at a time. Maybe she has a fancy job where she can work online, but I doubt it.

It’s probably part time retail or service where they can just take her off the schedule for a while. 

edit: Corrected past to part

Edited by Swedishswordfish
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I now watch TWD only from the DVR because it's not even particularly good to snark on any more.  How the mighty have fallen.

TWD lost me during that whole stupid Neagen storyline. Is that over with yet? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hate to admit it but Darcey has grown on me. She is a desperate drunk but she doesn't seem to be a mean person. Just hope she pays more attention to her daughters instead of chasing men.

Her neuroses won't let her stop chasing men in search of that fantasy of happily ever after. Just like every other parent on this show and hybrids, she says her kids are her life but they take a backseat to getting laid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, LucyEth said:

Are we allowed to talk about Stacey, she is not on the show so can we post things about her?  I don't want to get in trouble for posting a spoiler.

Oh!! put in in the couples thread, I don't think you can put spoilers here.

• Love 2

I am surprised they showed the middle fingers without pixelating them.

I thought Jenniffer was hilarious sticking out her middle finger and saying she would wear it there.  But, if she hates it that much (and I don't blame her for hating it), she should have rejected it and told him to sell it and put the money towards her much bigger ring.

• Love 6

Oh, good grief, Tom.   A promise key?   Could you at least add that it is the key to your heart as well as your house?  And a key to your house is pretty useless at this point in her visit as she is going back to the USA tomorrow.

FAIL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9