Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I’ve never seen Sister Wives, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say the Sammy Hagar wannabe is a douche.

That limb is going to break because everyone is on it. He’s a massive douche.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I think Asuelu is eating Cheetos and other junk food with Kalani because he seems to have gotten softer around the middle

This is what happens when you can’t go outside and find a coconut to eat.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Saddest part about Trashley’s deal is that her sons are going to learn how to treat a woman from how Trashley allows herself to be treated. Thus, another generation of misogynists.

I think she only has daughters. So she's modeling how to be cheated on.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Princess Toast. Can we have Sgt. Baker back, too? 

My dad is furloughed right now so he called USAA to see if they would give him an extension on his bill. Unfortunately, they didn’t. He called me up to say, “Sgt. Baker is some bullshit!” lol

• Love 18

No questions about the child support that Leida bitched about....yeah great host you have there.  Not asking her questions about that, should be enough to fire her. 

And now knowing most of couples have split....hope I never have to see Coltees man boobs again. 

They all went out together after this tell all btw. Except Colt and Larissa. 

And again STFU Eric and Fernanda. 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 5

Oh goodness. What's the next 30 minutes going to be filled with? It ended at a weird time. Pleaseeeeee not a preview of Happily Ever After with Nicole/Azan, Chantel and co., etc. I can't take her lockjaw or Nicole's twinkie coloured hair that was spotted during filming. Maybe we'll get to see Grangela again. Wasn't she planning on returning to Nigeria and torturing them with her foot long cleavage and wrinkly decolletage?

Eric, you're a dick. There's no I love you, BUT when it comes to your children. Leida you need to give respect to get it. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

ARG!!!  Ladies and gentlemen: Your first wedding, whether it is in a park, a courthouse or in Vegas IS A WEDDING!!!  To dismiss it is rude to those who had a wedding like that.  A second ceremony is a renewal of vows.

Especially since I’m the history of 90 Day Fiance, the 2nd wedding either doesn’t happen due to a breakup or is an epic shot show full of fighting and strife: Pedro and Chanta’s 2nd wedding worsened the family divide and Loren/Alexei’s wedding is the one where he has to beg his Israeli friends to come and the two of them fought the whole day.

• Love 4