Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She basically said she was on the site to find a guy to get her out of the Philippines. She wouldn’t spread her legs till she got the ring and was then holding out for marriage. 

I knew she'd dump her kid.  

I know I should feel bad for Hazel.  But I just don't like her.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Paul is an abusive asshole. "What do I do to you that's bad?" How about humiliating her on national TV and gas lighting her asshole?

Or dragging her all over social media? Or asking her to get a DNA test to prove the baby is yours? I mean the list goes on and on.

• Love 4
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Jesse standing around on the street smoking wearing that shearling coat gives me the Midnight Cowboy vibe.

Yes.  All about the pose.  As Madonna said “vogue”

• Love 4

I am willing to bet good money that Hazel was trying to force Tarek's hand when she "thought she was pregnant."  The potential rich Japanese got her the ring, so the "accidental pregnancy" was suppose to get her to the altar.  Tarek probably balked so she had to change her story.

• Love 7

Jesse is such a phony douche. Just everything. The Trump-colored spray tan (badly applied) the phony mannerisms, and lord that suit! I'm not sure which of this pair dodged a bigger bullet. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Darcey’s mouth looks like it hurts! OMG. It looks like Jack Nicholson’s as the Joker.

I had my lips injected once.  Years ago.  One vial didn’t do much and I bruised all down my chin. I cried during it, injecting hurt so bad  

Her lips take vial after vial. 

Edited by Meowwww
Spelling
  • Love 2

Jesse...Darcey didn't catfish you. Meanwhile, you look like an oompa loompa by the face.

Mykull got catfished by Grangela filtering the hell out of her pictures from 1998 and using the ones when her skin wasn't crepe paper.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Here comes Jesse in his skinny-fit, pinstriped pedal-pushers from the Bugsy Siegel Gangster Collection.  

His suit looks like it makes that swishy noise when he walks. Like Costanza’s.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Can they leave it at the door for you? That would be ideal. You get banana bread to eat while you watch.

I went to the door, we chatted for a bit, and yes, I did cut myself a piece of banana bread, which was awesome (and baked by a 15 yr old boy). I cut off a chunk to give to aliya jr., but I'm not sure he's gonna get it. : )

• Love 4
1 minute ago, IOU Payne said:

I missed the first 90 minutes of the show, but tuned in just in time to see Herr Jesse's Zoot Suit of Judgement.  We should change his name tio Summer's Eve, because he's a total douche.

Best comment.  I’m dying.

• Love 4