Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Oh shut up host, I think it's smart Paul gets a paternity test. 

I do think it’s smart, but if Paul cannot trust Karine why does he want to stay married to her? Is he going to DNA test all of their children? Have her followed by a PI the entire length of the marriage?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t understand why Pole’s parents need to sponsor Kreeny. He’s an adult and they’re married, shouldn’t that matter? Oh, and now he wants another DNA test again!? He doesn’t trust her. Poor baby. 

His income might be too low. 

• Love 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I don’t understand why Pole’s parents need to sponsor Kreeny. He’s an adult and they’re married, shouldn’t that matter? Oh, and now he wants another DNA test again!? He doesn’t trust her. Poor baby. 

It doesn't matter if he can't support her.  The laws are in place to make sure people don't bring over spouses who they can't pay for.  The USA doesn't want the spouse on public assistance.  If Paul doesn't have the income, his dad needs to co sponsor.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

You need to show financial stability to provide for the spouse.  

• Love 3

Paul keeps saying he loves Karine very much...does either one of them understand anything about love?  Karine says she loves Paul but he does not trust her at all.  Paul talks shit about her every other time he opens his mouth...no trust or respect but yet they love each other? Idiots.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

In defense of Mother Paul’s hair gathering,  it’s an old tradition.  Gold lockets were originally made to hold a lock of hair from one’s love. 

"a lock of hair" yes, not the gatherings from a loved one's hair brush

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

Daddy doesn't want a furriner in his famiky

Sheeshe. Daddy doesn't care they are married and pregnant. Great time to find out he has no backing from home. Fail.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m catching my breath and getting ready to hear about Darcy’s 15 year old pictures that she posted on DesperateCupid.com. What the hell did Herr Kommandant expect?

Darcey's facial expressions, her mannerisms, are like that of a teenager! And not a mature one.

• Love 2