Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E17: Live Eviction #5. Head of Household #6

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

August 2, 2018. 

Will Rachel or Brett be eliminated? (I'd rather see Brett go.) Who will win Head of Household? Cross fingers for Level 6!

Edited by Lamb18

Ugh. Bayleigh is so annoying. Why did I choose her for my Big Brother pool? Unfortunately I chose Rachel, too. I remember looking at her bio before the show started and thinking she reminds me of Jessica, but there was something about her I liked.

I don't really like JC. He can be so rude and disrespectful to others. But no one really calls him on it because he's short and they think of him as a little boy they don't have to take seriously, not an adult man.

Queen Bay, yuck. She delusionally thinks she and Swaggy are this great romantic couple that people will revere for the ages, like Jeff and Jordan or Rachel and Brendan.

Fessy glowering in the background: how dare MY WOMAN sit on the hammock with another man???? Isn't she the recipient of his fervent love (or fervent something else), the greatest love that people will revere for the ages, his Ophelia to his Hamlet or his Lisa Lubner to his Todd (Saturday Night Live reference)?

Oh great, Swaggy invades Bayleigh's parents' home.

• Love 6

I hate that commercial for that shark movie The Meg, especially when that little dog is swimming in the water.

Swaggy C looks so hot with that picture of his face on the back of his shirt (not). That's the way to impress a conservative dad!! And the conservative dad just slapped  Swaggy C's picture face when they went in for the hug. One of the daughters checks her watch - how soon will this guy get out of here? (She disguises it as checking to see how soon the show will start.)

• Love 7

Aw Rachel, nice speech!

Brett, what a crap speech.  OK to expose the Power but low blow to lie about Rachel when she can't fight back.

Rockstar voted to evict Brett.

Angela voted to evict Rachel. (traitor!)

Kaycee voted to evict Rachel. (traitor!)

Scottie voted to evict Brett.

Tyler voted to evict Rachel.

Sam voted to evict Rachel.

Fessie voted to evict Brett.

JC voted to evict Rachel.

Awww, I guess Rachel is going.

Haleigh voted to evict Brett, using "iconic" as her word of the week.

Good-bye Rachel! I'll miss seeing you and you are the first in my BB pool to be evicted.

Now I hope Angela will be eliminated soon. What a cold-hearted creep. And she's not in my pool so I don't care anyway.

• Love 8

Angela, you really are a bitch! You couldn’t just let Rachel go out with some dignity you had to stick the knife in deeper. You won’t be America’s favorite and I hope you don’t win this game.  Please, no more Swaggy C. If Bailey is really a he genius they say she is, what did she see in him?  Oh, right, she was in a house with limited males. Once she’s home in her own environment, “Queen”Bailey won’t even look at him. Meanwhile, Brett, you are an asshole.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Julie looking rough.

Fuck this, I am wearing phenomenal jeans tonight! Poor Julie....

I can’t with b’s power being outted, love it!!!! I kind of like that bro now!!! 

• Love 3

Queen Bay...use that power app and use it well!!!

1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

Fuck this, I am wearing phenomenal jeans tonight! Poor Julie....

Just what I was thinking.

• Love 2

Ice Princess Angela pulls HoH.  This should force Bay to use her power.

Then I hope she gets backdoored.

Another excellent blindside!

Looks like "The Queen" doesn't need the money either, Rockstar.  No Swiggy.  Not what I would call dressed to impress.  

That piece was gagworthy.  I despise Bay even more now.

• Love 15

Good episode besides wasting time of Swaggy C. 

Angela was BRUTAL in her goodbye message to Rachel, like Rachel was loyal to you and trying to look for your ass lol. But now she wins HOH which will hopefully be taken over by Bay but somehow I think Bay isnt against throwing her alliance out the door if need be.

Rachel, I wish you wouldve at least had dropped some bombs before you left! Sure your interview with Julie was funny as hell but I need Tyler to be outed! His game is going so smooth! I am both impressed and disgusted. 

• Love 5

From "Wait, there's an Angela playing this game? I've never seen her!" to iconic goodbye message to HoH.

Can Brett be on the block every week? Both for his speeches and for Rockstar's shocked and disappointed face. 

• Love 24

I cannot even begin to put into words how much I don't care about Swaggy meeting Bay's family. Bay's family who live in a massive mansion. Damn!

I'm so glad Brett stayed. He amuses me with his random made up stories during his pre-vote pleas. At least he's trying. Unlike Rachel who used her pre-vote plea to thank her dog. Plus, I love that he told everyone about Bay's power app. He really does show shades of Dr. Will in his game play.  I'm glad Rachel's gone, she was a crappy player and a poor sport, storming out like that. And I don't think she's "too nice" for this game, I just think she's a bad player. I felt bad for Julie trying to get through that awkward interview.

And, speaking of Julie, enough of the stupid compliments from Haleigh...Julie did not look iconic. That outfit looked awful.  WTF was that hideous pink top?

I hate when comps are decided by random math tiebreaker questions. Thank God Angela saved us from a week of having to listen to Rockstar gloat. 

Edited by Rachel RSL
  • Love 20

Wow, that was one of the best eviction interviews ever. And Angela made good on her promise to make a nasty, unnecessary goodbye message. Poor Rachel. I hope she gets some support as soon as she leaves the house. She's very shaken. 

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Julie looking rough.

She's had a week.

You guys love a blindside. Well we got one. And a little extra.

This episode should be subtitled "WHAT THE F-rick is WRONG WITH ANGELA?!?!"

• Love 19

This season is the best in years! 

If Bayleigh's side of the house doesn't realize that Tyler isn't with at this point, they're beyond stupid. Like, it's so obvious. Hopefully, Bayleigh takes over the HOH. I cant stand Angela. 

I feel for Rachel. Now, 2 members of L6 have been blindsided by the alliance. Why do the other 4 think it wont't happen to them, especially since Sam and JC are willing to vote with them each week. 

• Love 11

Bayleigh’s dad rules.

I don’t think I have ever hated anything more than that godawful “shirt” Angela was wearing, and that includes her trash good-bye message.

Kaycee voted and left the DR.  I love her.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Angela was BRUTAL in her goodbye message to Rachel, like Rachel was loyal to you and trying to look for your ass lol. But now she wins HOH which will hopefully be taken over by Bay but somehow I think Bay isnt against throwing her alliance out the door if need be.

I... dunno.  I don’t think Bae is going to be too likely to throw her Power into the mix solely for the benefit of her alliance, unless Bae feels personally threatened with being OTB.  So it depends upon how personally secure L5 can make Bae feel prior to the HoH’s noms.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

This season is the best in years! 

I agree! Almost everyone there came to play, not just hang out and be on tv for the summer. There are two alliances, sure, but there are enough people riding the middle (but not what I would consider "floating") that it makes things interesting. None of the people are really hateful and there's none of this "voting with the house" unanimous vote crap.  

Also, damn whoever it was who pointed out that Sam sounds like Bobby Hill because now that's all I can hear when she speaks.

• Love 21

Swear to dog, going into the HoH comp, I thought "anyone other than Angela." Naturally. (And my guess on the tiebreaker would have been a round hour, 3600 seconds. But I guess the HGs don't have any timekeeping devices?)

Rachel's exit was virtually perfect, only improvement would have been if she'd pulled/slammed both doors behind her so those fuckheads (especially JC) wouldn't get their itty bitty weekly glimpse of the outside world. JC is on my shit list now after going on about how women are like chickens. Nothing better than an asinine stereotype coming from a gay, heavily-accented, immigrant little person.

When the fuck is Tyler going to be found out? I mean, I don't have anything against him, but isn't it time for him to sweat? Speaking of which, wow, Brett must have been pretty rightfully nervous about that speech, as he had some severe pit stains goin' on. For a second there I thought Rachel was gonna hurl Orwell right at his smug face (I know I would have, or worse).

Why do I get so emotionally invested in this show when I will likely not even know the winner's name a month after the finale?

ETA: Hayleigh's adjective choices for Julie's attire cannot be random, they are just too stupid. Last week was "extravagant", this week "iconic". Was the first week's something starting with an "a" like "awesome"? Maybe she's doing a vowel thing? I feel like Homer Simpson trying to decrypt the leading letters of newspaper stories, when in fact Hayleigh's probably just an idiot.

Edited by Dewey Decimate
  • Love 17

Lawt, Bayleaf's family lives in a McMansion.  Why the HELL did I expect less?  AND THEN... swaggy pulls up in a Ford Probe or whatever and he wears not only a Swaggy C t-shirt but a button down with a "Lee Press ON" decal of a cartoon Swaggy on the back.    I'm prayin to baybee Jezuz, please let them slam the door in his face... but ... oh hell naw, Bayleaf's fugly stepsisters answer the door and let his crazy ass in.

Sweet Jezuz, they had some fugly ass furniture in that house!  It was like Tim Burton and a 1887 bordello fucked and had couch and chair baybees.   And damn if they didn't have columns.  COLUMNS in the damn living room!  And it wasn't just the 2 sisters and Momma and Pops.  Oh hell, naw!  If you checked the background they had aunties and uncles and cousins and that friend Pookie and alla dem in the background on another bordello couch in the background!  Why didn't Bayleaf's momma ask him what the fuck happened to his hair?  And his eyebrow?  "What are your intentions"... please!  "Why can't you get your hair did by someone other than Stevie Wonder!"

Poor Rachel.  She was ultimately clueless.  It was like, "I dunno, I was in this house for like a month and I thought all these people liked me and stuff.  Why did I get voted out?"  Angela, (Harpo, who dis????) gave her a real "mean girl" send off message, just because she could.  I think she may take it all just due to her innate "kuntiness".

After the HOH, nobody seemed to be buzzing about Brett's big "reveal".  My guess is everyone thought "Oh, that scamp, Brett.  Always stirring the pot."

• Love 16

Rachel’s reaction actually made me think the rumor about her being a working girl in Vegas is true. Such a hard, brutally hard face. It’s like the first five weeks in the house she was with a john and then tonight it’s like he had gone over his time limit and refused to pay her for it. I don’t feel sorry for her at all.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3

Wow.  I found Angela and Brett truly despicable this episode.   I also found Tyler unlikeable.  

How TF does the other side still not know that Tyler has been snaking them this whole time?  After tonight I have switched to supporting them, but they're not at all observant.  

Sam - make your own damn decisions.  I see you're prepping your spot next to Tyler in the end, and you'll be just another Cody to Tyler's Derrick.

• Love 9

Shut up, Angela. I love how she justified that they needed someone stable who wasn't going to go off the rails. Someone like Brett, who has literally made shit up on the block twice? I felt really bad for Rachel. She seemed like a pretty cool person and her biggest sin was being worried for the person she thought had her back. 

I am not sure I can think of anything more awkward than the Swaggy C meeting. That was awful. 

It is going to be hard to watch Angela this week. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Daddy Bayleigh thanking Swaggy for taking care of her?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am honestly surprised he is welcome in his home.

Well, he did take care of her in the biblical sense.  I hope mom missed the feeds that night.

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Julie looking rough.

Got a lot on her mind.  I noticed she messed up quite a few times tonight.

42 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Angela, you really are a bitch! You couldn’t just let Rachel go out with some dignity you had to stick the knife in deeper. You won’t be America’s favorite and I hope you don’t win this game.  Please, no more Swaggy C. If Bailey is really a he genius they say she is, what did she see in him?  Oh, right, she was in a house with limited males. Once she’s home in her own environment, “Queen”Bailey won’t even look at him. Meanwhile, Brett, you are an asshole.

Yes, she was unnecessarily vicious.  I took a lot of pleasure at seeing her moustache prominently displayed above her curled snarling lip.  Thank you diary room.

• Love 9

On tonights very special episode: The Rise of a NOBODY as the new HOH

Most awkward interview ever...poor Rachel was gobsmacked as they say. Also I get wondering if Julie was that agressive questioniong Les Moonves on his alleged picadellos. 

Seems sad that we appar to have missed an interesting character in Rachel....she truly came into her own ever since nominations and became a real charcter and not a back ground extra and now she's gone. I hope she doesn't forgive and forget Level 6...especialy Angela.

Rockstar! We needed you to pull that out in order to finally be rid of Brett.

Baleigh if there ever was a week to use your power it's going to be THIS ONE!

Can Tyler finally be exposed....please?

Anyone else getting FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR vibes when we saw Shaggy arriving at the entrance to a mansion filled with rich people. UNCLE PHIL!

Now does Swaggy love Bay or just her smokin' body? Time will tell.

Fessy...thou art a hopeless dupe. You evicted the WRONG SQUEEZE...looks like Hayleigh was just using you to stay safe that week. Time to start mackin on Samantha.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 6
Just now, hummingbee said:

30 x 60 =1200 ( Rockstar's math).

Bayleigh would have gotten the math right. After all , according to her mom she's 1 point away from being a genius. As if Swaggy's sweaters aren't bad enough ,his jacket with his picture on the back takes the cake. Can a career in fashion designing be in the works ?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Well, he did take care of her in the biblical sense.  I hope mom missed the feeds that night.

Didn’t Dad say something about his family not letting him watch the feeds?

• Love 5

Well, Angela did come across as a B---- in her Goodbye message, but damn if she didn't look hot during the HOH comp ! Her tan, complemented by that pale top she was wearing, woo ! I think Bayleigh is attractive, but Angela looks much hotter. Too bad they both kind of suck in the personality department ! BB does bring out the worst character traits, doesn't it ?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, willco said:

Well, Angela did come across as a B---- in her Goodbye message, but damn if she didn't look hot during the HOH comp ! Her tan, complemented by that pale top she was wearing, woo ! I think Bayleigh is attractive, but Angela looks much hotter. Too bad they both kind of suck in the personality department ! BB does bring out the worst character traits, doesn't it ?

Holy shit, she looked SUPER hot. I mean, she IS a model, ya know? But still, damn. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

On tonights very special episode: The Rise of a NOBODY as the new HOH

Most awkward interview ever...poor Rachel was gobsmacked as they say. Also I get wondering if Julie was that agressive questioniong Les Moonves on his alleged picadellos. 

Seems sad that we appar to have missed an interesting character in Rachel....she truly came into her own ever since nominations and became a real charcter and not a back ground extra and now she's gone. I hope she doesn't forgive and forget Level 6...especialy Angela.

Rockstar! We needed you to pull that out in order to finally be rid of Brett.

Baleigh if there ever was a week to use your power it's going to be THIS ONE!

Can Tyler finally be exposed....please?

Anyone else getting FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR vibes when we saw Shaggy arriving at the entrance to a mansion filled with rich people. UNCLE PHIL!

Now does Swaggy love Bay or just her smokin' body? Time will tell.

Fessy...thou art a hopeless dupe. You evicted the WRONG SQUEEZE...looks like Hayleigh was just using you to stay safe that week. Time to start mackin on Samantha.

I always hated Fresh Prince, but you nailed that comparison ! I wonder if Swaggy knew he looked ridiculous walking up to that mansion looking like he did ?? What kind of bozo, who supposedly is trying to impress a girl's parents, wears a jacket with his own picture on the back ??

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Ice Princess Angela pulls HoH.  This should force Bay to use her power.

Then I hope she gets backdoored.

Another excellent blindside!

Looks like "The Queen" doesn't need the money either, Rockstar.  No Swiggy.  Not what I would call dressed to impress.  

That piece was gagworthy.  I despise Bay even more now.

Yeah I'd love to see Bay waste her power this coming week and then Tyler's side wins veto and one of them goes off the block and Bay is backdoored.  I love seeing The Gang That Can't Shoot Straight getting fooled and blindsided at every turn.  Love the now Level4 alliance.  My favorite ever.

And yes I never ever want to see Swaggy on my screen again.  Man is he a bore.

46 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

I hate when comps are decided by random math tiebreaker questions. Thank God Angela saved us from a week of having to listen to Rockstar gloat. 

Amen!

43 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Wow, that was one of the best eviction interviews ever. And Angela made good on her promise to make a nasty, unnecessary goodbye message. Poor Rachel. I hope she gets some support as soon as she leaves the house. She's very shaken. 

Yeah she was not cut out for this game but she and she alone did herself in.  Level6 was going to stick with her but she made it impossible with her freakouts, bad play and oh yeah pledging Bay eternal loyalty last episode.  And loyal as a dog Rachel would mean it too.  Great move to get her out and get her out before jury because she is the very definition of a bitter juror.  "But I thought I was suppose to win because I was loyal and in return you all were suppose to hand me the game, right?  It's so fricking UNFAIR!  Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo"

42 minutes ago, vb68 said:

She's had a week.

You guys love a blindside. Well we got one. And a little extra.

This episode should be subtitled "WHAT THE F-rick is WRONG WITH ANGELA?!?!"

More like "WHAT THE F-rick is WRONG WITH RACHEL?!?!"  It is a game.  You are not Caesar.  Angela is not Brutus.  You are not like dead you know.  Angela is actually playing the game.  You  weren't.  Yeah Angela was a bit rough in the exit interview but we need the cool, quiet assassin this season and now finally someone claimed the role.

31 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

For once I appreciated JC. That kind goodbye message was something Rachel needed to hear.

As JC puts his knife in her back, haha.

31 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I... dunno.  I don’t think Bae is going to be too likely to throw her Power into the mix solely for the benefit of her alliance, unless Bae feels personally threatened with being OTB.  So it depends upon how personally secure L5 can make Bae feel prior to the HoH’s noms.

Yeah if she can save her app for later it would be for the best but can she?  And now that Brett reveled it to the ONLY people who did NOT know she had it -- sans Fessy that is -- her own alliance (!!!) she will be under a LOT of pressure to use it this week from, you know, her alliance.

Meanwhile Angela will be telling her "You mess with my noms and you WILL be backdoored at the veto ceremony."  Bay was insanely stupid to share that power app secret with Rachel just to avoid her freaking out.  Then she BOTH freaks out AND spills the beans ... haha.

20 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Wow.  I found Angela and Brett truly despicable this episode.   I also found Tyler unlikeable.

And I'm loving all three of them.  Yeah Angela got a little out of hand in the good-bye stuff but she does believe truly that Rachel threw her under the bus to Bay like Julie was trying to tell Rachel in the exit interview.  And she did some too.  Julie finally gave up and told her to watch it at home, haha.

19 minutes ago, The Companion said:

Shut up, Angela. I love how she justified that they needed someone stable who wasn't going to go off the rails. Someone like Brett, who has literally made shit up on the block twice?

It is going to be hard to watch Angela this week. 

Brett didn't lie.  Just slightly exaggerated a tad as a good player should.  And if the reign of Queen Bay was entertaining, and it sure was.  Well I can't wait for the reign of Ice Goddess Angela.  Keep the madness coming.  This has been a great season so far.

Oh yeah kudos to the camera work to show Rockstar's mouth looking like a guppy's when Brett stayed.  Good times.  Good times.

• Love 13