Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E17: Live Eviction #5. Head of Household #6

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Want to know one of the reasons I love my old lady?  

While droning on in the DR, Bae says something like “the Queen is ruling on her throne....”

Both of us spontaneously AND simultaneously flip off the TV.

You just can’t plan that shit - it has to be organic.  :)

Oh true love!  The person who will sit and watch crap shows with you IS THE ONE.

55 minutes ago, green said:

And I'm loving all three of them.  Yeah Angela got a little out of hand in the good-bye stuff but she does believe truly that Rachel threw her under the bus to Bay like Julie was trying to tell Rachel in the exit interview.  And she did some too.  Julie finally gave up and told her to watch it at home, haha.

I don't remember Julie ever being that thorough with an evictee before.  It was awesome.  "Give me a name.............Yes".

1 hour ago, Orillia said:

Bayleigh would have gotten the math right. After all , according to her mom she's 1 point away from being a genius.

Yes, like we believe that.  Her daughter isn't even smart enough to NOT have sex on camera and NOT use a condom.  Such a genius.

1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

I agree! Almost everyone there came to play, not just hang out and be on tv for the summer. There are two alliances, sure, but there are enough people riding the middle (but not what I would consider "floating") that it makes things interesting. None of the people are really hateful and there's none of this "voting with the house" unanimous vote crap.  

Also, damn whoever it was who pointed out that Sam sounds like Bobby Hill because now that's all I can hear when she speaks.

The topic was - best season in years and I do agree with everything said above.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 10

A chicken house. Maybe JC meant hen house?

I don't know how can Swaggy be in love with Bayleigh since he barely knows her. Bayleigh's family was very gracious but surely they can see that he's not bringing much to the table. I thought he came across like a high school kid.

Brett did it again! This guy is a consummate muckraker. I don't imagine he can pull that again though now that everyone's got his number.

I'm enjoying how the eviction voting this season has mostly not been a foregone conclusion.

Aw, bad exit, Rachel. What a loon. Her hair looked great though.

Wait, those are called memes. GIF is just the digital format. But "meme" probably didn't lend itself to a cutesy catchphrase for Julie to say.

Who is this Angela person?

• Love 4

Hmmmmm it seems to me that Angela's HOH this week is useless. Bayleigh can overthrow her nominations, right? 

Was Bayleigh's family house in Missouri? 

Edited by DakotaLavender
1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

I agree! Almost everyone there came to play, not just hang out and be on tv for the summer. There are two alliances, sure, but there are enough people riding the middle (but not what I would consider "floating") that it makes things interesting. None of the people are really hateful and there's none of this "voting with the house" unanimous vote crap.  

Also, damn whoever it was who pointed out that Sam sounds like Bobby Hill because now that's all I can hear when she speaks.

Sam the Pious doesn’t always sound like Bobby Hill.

When she gets serious and drops her voice a few octaves, she sounds like Sissy Spacek as Loretta Lynn in Coal Miner’s Daughter. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Maverick said:

What was up with Julie this week.  I've never seen her quite like that.  Usually she lobs a few fluff questions.  Occasionally on a notable eviction she'll press for details, but in a gentle/joking/comforting way.  This week she was all "NAMES.  GIVE ME NAMES, BITCH"   "YEP! THAT BITCH FUCKED YOU OVER. YEP! THAT ASSHOLE ROLLED RIGHT OVER YOU".   And as far as I recall, she has always made them reset, even if they're short on time.  Tonite it was "Fessy I need to reset.  Fessy, reset...fucking dumbass just fuck it and leave the fucking thing like it fucking is."

Well her husband has had quite a week ... 

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, Maverick said:

What was up with Julie this week.  I've never seen her quite like that.  Usually she lobs a few fluff questions.  Occasionally on a notable eviction she'll press for details, but in a gentle/joking/comforting way.  This week she was all "NAMES.  GIVE ME NAMES, BITCH"   "YEP! THAT BITCH FUCKED YOU OVER. YEP! THAT ASSHOLE ROLLED RIGHT OVER YOU".   And as far as I recall, she has always made them reset, even if they're short on time.  Tonite it was "Fessy I need to reset.  Fessy, reset...fucking dumbass just fuck it and leave the fucking thing like it fucking is."

She's had a week this week. (For those uninitiated, Google Les Moonves/Ronan Farrow)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DakotaLavender said:

Hmmmmm it seems to me that Angela's HOH this week is useless. Bayleigh can overthrow her nominations, right?

And if she does and one of her (Bay's) noms comes off the block via the veto guess who Angela will be backdooring. 

Bay's power isn't all that now since she stupidly told Rachel.  If it isn't secret if just puts her in really big danger.  Both of her replacement noms and Angela will want to win veto big time   So Bay has at least a mathematically 50% chance -- if not more depending on who the other three people competing for the veto are -- of going up and probably out this week if she uses her power.

37 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Yeah Julie is thinking "I got this trainwreck of a boo-hooer mactor upset over some trashy reality show game play that blindsided her.  Blindsided?  Thrown under the bus?  On just a game show?  And she is crying me a new Lake Superior now?  Girl you don't even know.  You should have seen my real life week!"

Edited by green
  • Love 7

Well, that sucked as much as I thought it was going to.  Perhaps even more.

I knew from the start that there would be no doubt as to the result, since they bumped a "campaigning" segment in favor of filler featuring Saggy D.  Who probably had zero interest in going out to Nowhere, Missouri to visit Bayleigh's family's McMansion, but Big Brother was paying and anything to get out of Bridgeport, I guess.  Still, this had to be the most awkward out of the house "showmance" segment since the "Ashley and Ian are both from Pittsburgh! Let's meet their families!" in BB14.  And since this took the place of any focus on in-house developments (Sam's complete submission "I'll do whatever you want, O Master" convo with Tyler took place on Sunday night, before the Veto ceremony even happened), it was clear there wasn't going be even a hint of a vote flip.

I honestly wonder why that was.  Tyler got lots of pushback the past two weeks: JC wanted to evict Brett two weeks ago, and last week, Ty tried to keep Kaitlyn, only to have first JC and then Brett and finally Angela go against him, leading to the flip to keep Rockpile happening on Thursday morning.  Where was somebody, anybody advocating for Rachel, even for a second?  I guess when it's "Prince Tyler needs his Bro shield" the whole alliance just falls over themselves to make that happen.  Weird.  And repugnant (sexist?), IMO.

It's interesting how fast this season has gone to shit, from my point of view.  (Well, interesting only if you want me to suffer, I guess.)  When Chris hit the bricks, I was loving life, with no less than eight people of the 14 left bringing me genuine enjoyment.  I liked all of Level 6, I adored Sam, and I found Kaitlyn enjoyably nutso and strangely cute.  But then…

…then we lost the Bromance, and while I was annoyed as what I perceived as poor strategy by Scottie and by Tyler's failure to give any real effort to save his allies, I was able to be "Well, it's only Winston.  Still have seven."  And Sam won HoH, yay! But then…

…then Sam turned into a hypocritical slut-shaming psycho and Kaitlyn had the house turn on her, and blew the Bonus Life chance.  Ayy!  Only five left now.

…and now Rachel is gone, and Tyler has been exposed as a selfish creep, and Angela/Kaycee are backstabbing bitches barely a half-second worth of sympathy for their supposed closest person…and I guess I don't really have a reason to hate Brett, per se, given that he needed to save his own ass, but even so.

Well, the "good news" is that I get back the hours I would have spent watching BBAD now.  I'll still archive them, but there's pretty much nobody to give a f(rick) about any more, IMO, and a summer's worth of The Coronation of Tyler Crispen sounds as unappetizing as Derrick Undercover II: Electric Pig-A-Loo would be, so even the episodes may lose me soon, now.

Ah, frick.

(More later.)

• Love 6

Guess I'm in the minority but I loved Brett's speech, reminded me of the first few seasons of  Big Brother.  So much more interesting than "you're all my bestest friends and I love all of you!"  Make the HG's think!

I love the comparison to Saggy C(eats) meeting Fresh Prince! Practicing handing flowers to Mom Baleigh in front of the mirror! I don't believe for one second that he had only 5 t-shirts made for the show, I bet even his undies say Swaggy across the front!

The only way Baleigh missed being a genius by 1 point is if she took one of those internet 'Are You A Genius' quizzes. 

Edited by alegtostandon
Possessed keyboard that likes to make up its own words
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, Lamima said:

Angela. Gawd, the biggest douche player ever!!!

4 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Angela, you really are a bitch! You couldn’t just let Rachel go out with some dignity you had to stick the knife in deeper.

Taunting your allies after you turn on them is never a good look.  I'm sure somebody must have been a bigger jerk in a goodbye message once, but I'm hard-pressed to think of who.

4 hours ago, Lamima said:

Julie looking rough.

4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Haleigh voted to evict Brett, using "iconic" as her word of the week.

Does "iconic" mean "your shirt looks like that saggy mess V-neck the guy wears on that date in the laundry ad" in College Station?  Because they must be teaching some bizarre vocabulary classes at A&M, it seems to me.

3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

If Bayleigh's side of the house doesn't realize that Tyler isn't with [them] at this point, they're beyond stupid.

Q: which side of the house is Faysal on, again?  There's your answer.  The kid's as thick as several bricks.  And apparently, it's rubbing off.

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't have a problem with it, but I was legit surprised by Rachel's whole thanking Jesus first thing thing.

Rachel is from a very conservative, very religious family, which makes her life choices interesting.  (No longer a spoiler:  she's also bisexual, which her family doesn't approve of and which causes her stress.  Bayleigh prayed with her on her [Rachel's] birthday about it.)

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I wonder what Sam thought of that? 

Indeed.

3 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Rachel's exit was virtually perfect, only improvement would have been if she'd pulled/slammed both doors behind her so those fuckheads (especially JC) wouldn't get their itty bitty weekly glimpse of the outside world.

Every year I say this.  Nobody ever listens.  That's why OTT was so much fun; not only did Cornbread have an "iconic" reaction to his blindside ("Fuck y'all" as he stormed out the door), but there wasn't anything out there besides a darkened stage.

3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Sam - make your own damn decisions.  I see you're prepping your spot next to Tyler in the end, and you'll be just another Cody to Tyler's Derrick.

IMO, she's more like the Victoria in that situation…not really understanding the game and grateful to be dragged to third.  Now if only we could get a crow to grab her by the hair…

• Love 3

This is the first time I can recall absolutely not liking anyone who is left in the game. Not one, and I've been watching since season one. I don't find any of their 'humour' funny and think most of them are down right mean. It seems this cast is hyper aware of the fact they are on tv and are under the delusion that this will make them 'famous' (at least in Big Brother terms). I'm aware that this may have to do more with me than the show as, at least from many of the comments here, most folks are really enjoying the cast and this season.

Let me put it this way: I dislike this cast and this season so much I can't even find any fun in 'hate' watching it. Oh well.

2 hours ago, Maverick said:

Let’s face it - after walking away from his booth Fozzy wasn’t getting that reset right unless Julie crawled through the fucking TV screen, took Fozzy by the hand, and personally walked Fozzy back to his booth.  And there’s not that much time in the live broadcast.

• Love 8

One thing I've noticed the past two weeks is that Hayleigh doesn't even look at the camera when she compliments Julie. Last week, she looked down at the corner. This week, she looked up at the ceiling in a sort of eye roll. If you're going to pull extreme compliments out of nowhere, at least look at the person when you say them!

I'm glad Angela won HOH over Rockstar. I don't think I could handle a full week of multiple Rockstar confessionals!

Now that the Identity Theft secret is out of the bag, if I were Bay, I would play up Brett's misconception that this is the only week she can use it. I'd want to find a way to save the power app this week so that I still have it down the road while everyone else thinks it expired. I'd probably talk with Angela about putting up two floaters (Sam, JC, or maybe Scottie) rather than my solid alliance members, otherwise I'd threaten to put up some remaining Level 4. That way, Angela might just do it since she thinks the noms are going to be overthrown. 

I wonder if one of the "hacks" will be something that activates a jury buy-back, especially due to Kaitlyn's eviction. Kinda like when the producers put in a Pandora's Box specifically to protect certain at risk players (like reviving the Duos twist to help save Rachel & Jordan in S13).

• Love 3

The expression on Bayleigh's Dad's face after seeing Swaggy C looked like he was thinking that all those movies he'd seen abouyt aliens among us were true.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

I'm sure somebody must have been a bigger jerk in a goodbye message once, but I'm hard-pressed to think of who.

I'm thinking Howie? But yeah 'I'll bullet points this one for you' is way up there especially to an 'ally'. But I guess this is what happens when you form a giant alliance early on. You end up with people you don't want to be in it with eventually.

You also figure out some people (Kaycee) are completely worthless. In mean, in order to "gif" her they had to go back to the first week when she had her punishment.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Maverick said:

What was up with Julie this week.  I've never seen her quite like that.  Usually she lobs a few fluff questions.

As mentioned, it's a Les thing.  (Or, several Les things, to be precise.)  Marrying up isn't always what it's cracked up to be.

That said, I enjoyed Rachel's reactions, heartbreaking though they were.  "Do you want to hear your goodbye messages?" "Not really…" Heh.  Only thing better would have been if she'd dropped a "F--- no!" right then, before Julie could censor her.

(Hey, Julie, she said "frick"!  She knows the no-cursing rule.  Ease off.)

2 hours ago, marsha said:

This is the first time I can recall absolutely not liking anyone who is left in the game.

As I posted above, it's amazing how quickly I've done a 180 on the players and the season.  Thoughts on the remaining HGs:

I guess I wouldn't totally hate it if they won.  I guess. Maybe:

• Haleigh:  She's semi-cute (especially wearing her glasses and covering that thing on her forehead) and shows some rudimentary game intelligence.  And it's mostly not her fault she's being stalked, although Aunt Sam wasn't wrong about her relying on the flirt game a bit over much.  Hasn't done anything to really annoy me since she cosigned one of Rockpile's BS "woke" comments when Chris got backdoored, so might be worth a bit of semi-support.

"Like" would be a serious overstatement.  But not the worst:

• Brett:  My least favorite of the original Level 6, but as I say, it's not really his fault that the sheep are ordered to keep him around.  He plays his part well enough, I suppose.  It's annoying that Tyler can't see that he might be better off without an obvious "partner" to go up next to, but again, that's not on Brett, so much.

• Scottie:  Annoyingly geeky, game-blind (yeah, Tyler's loyal, no doubt!) and IMO somewhat creepy.  Played his HoH like a robot and is blocking for a "side" that has very little interest in him.   Doesn't seem to have a long-term strategy.  Lets Rockpile make his every decision.  And I wish he'd take off that giant cross, at least once in a while…is he expecting the House to be attacked by vampires?  Julie's a slayer, it's cool, kid, okay?  Relax, already.

Problematic at best:

• Faysal:  He's been good at the comps, and he, um, hasn't actually tried to rape Haleigh.  (Yet?)  But his proprietary possessiveness comes as boorish, and he's really stupid as far as the game goes.  Only ranks this high because he hasn't put his foot in his mouth the way the others in this group have.

• Bayleigh:  So full of herself it's a wonder she can get her head through airplane door.  Sam had a week full of HoH-itis…and "Queen Bay" went "hold my beer".  And obviously very insensitive about gays and little people in that conversation from last week.

• JC:  not as "funny" as the clown the show wants us to find him to be, but interesting with the constant gaming.  But just as insensitive as Bayleigh can be.

The Fallen:

Angela:  what a spiteful hag.  And didn't even spare a micro-second to consider if Rachel was telling the truth (you'd think the fact that Rachel almost literally came running when she thought your game was threatened might have been a clue about her loyalties, but nooooooo) before nearly spitting in Rachel's face.  It would serve her right if the buyback started this week, with Rachel going to sequester, but Angela is luckier than she deserves to be.  And she's doing it all for a guy who probably won't take her past Top 6, if that.  Clearly not a Mental Fitness model, for sure.

Kaycee:  Arguably has a better reason for supporting Tyler (she actually might be his #2, unlike with Angela) and she was at least semi-decent to Rachel in her message…but having a lesbian be such a slavish supporter of a bro-dude is a bit off-putting, IMO.

Sam:  Apart from the slut-shaming, not an independent thought in her Eisenhower-era head.  She should have been on last year; she'd have been a perfectly docile Paul-ette, IMO.

Bottom Two:

Angie:  Should arguably place above the three ahead of her, as she's running things for her side of the house, and she's been loyal.   But she's still annoying on almost every level…and i don't mean Level 6.  DIS-GUSTING!  I CAN'T EVEN!  (Then don't.)

Tyler:  Got a Paul-level number of DRs this episode, which was interesting in that he wasn't actually, you know, doing anything.  But why give DR time to, oh, I don't know, the nominees, say, when we can see more of Grodner's newest Pet?  Gah!  Selfish, disloyal, lacking any compassion.  I mean, even Dr. Will felt badly when Boogie left.                                                       

Which means he's probably a lock to win.   Sigh.  I wonder if he encouraged Angela to be such an asshole in her message, jusssst in case Rachel made it back into the house, somehow?  (They've never done a buyback that covered both pre-jury and jury evictees…but there's no reason they couldn't, after all.  Tyler could probably see that, too.)

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, mojoween said:

One thing that boggles me about Faysal is that when he went back to reset, the box didn’t need to be reset.  So why wouldn’t he check the next one over?

You're really expecting Faysal to use deductive logic, is that it?  Oh, dear.

And yes, I know he won a mental comp.  With a perfect score.  But even so.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MRMO said:

The expression on Bayleigh's Dad's face after seeing Swaggy C looked like he was thinking that all those movies he'd seen abouyt aliens among us were true.

Standard Dad Expression #1.  Better pray to god you never see SDE #2.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, DrBriCa said:

One thing I've noticed the past two weeks is that Hayleigh doesn't even look at the camera when she compliments Julie. Last week, she looked down at the corner. This week, she looked up at the ceiling in a sort of eye roll. If you're going to pull extreme compliments out of nowhere, at least look at the person when you say them!

Julie is NOT gorgeous or iconic. She is just average looking and she dresses terribly. So Hayleigh is just blowing transparent smoke up Julie's ass. It's ridiculous. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Yes, like we believe that.  Her daughter isn't even smart enough to NOT have sex on camera and NOT use a condom.  Such a genius.

I know, right. I keep thinking the same thing about her. Maybe she is pregnant and that is why they keep pushing him at us because it will be good publicity for them if they end up together and raising the baby together.

59 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Bayleigh has a photographic memory?  Must be nice.

Oh, I don't know. Former BB cross-promotion Unforgettable (which ironically enough turned out to be a rather forgettable series) claimed that not being able to forget things could kind of suck.  In 20 years, will Bayleigh really want the memory of Saggy D's face rattling around in her memory?

Of course, Mama Bay might simply be exaggerating.  Plenty of people, myself included, are skilled at memorization without having an eidetic ("photographic") memory.  Perhaps Mom is just misremembering what Bay told her.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Maverick said:

You like fluff questions?  She never said what you are saying anyway, really she just asked exactly the same as she did with Winston, where the votes went.  I don't think it's that unusual a question for Big Brother.  The only thing that was unusual was how aggravated Rachel was.

Edited by amazingracefan
7 minutes ago, amazingracefan said:

You like fluff questions?  She never said what you are saying anyway, really she just asked exactly the same as she did with Winston, where the votes went.  I don't think it's that unusual a question for Big Brother.  The only thing that was unusual was how aggravated Rachel was.

Nah, I think Julie rolled right in in her street clothes and just dialed it in last night. She didn't have any fucks to give. I think it's cause of all the drama in her life as of late and I don't blame her one bit. Plus it made an already great episode even more epic. 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Now, 2 members of L6 have been blindsided by the alliance. Why do the other 4 think it wont't happen to them, especially since Sam and JC are willing to vote with them each week. 

Blindsided is a strong word. Both times, there were two L6 members on the block. And both times, they were nominated by the other side of the house. 

Somebody from L6 was going home, no matter what. If Rachel didn't recognize the possibility that she could be evicted, that's on her.

• Love 4

Why are we spending time on someone who didn't even make the jury? (and to cross-reference shows who wants to date someone that didn't even make the merge (jury in this case)?) Man have we ever seen them so desperate to make someone 'happen'?? And he's a total loser too. Ugh. I skipped right over that shit.

Two things: Swaggy and Bayleigh were this season's only real showmance (aside from Brett and Winston) so it probably killed Alison Grodner to lose them so quickly. I also think they expected Swaggy to provide a lot of "entertainment" so it was doubly disappointing to them when he went out Week 2. They are definitely setting him up for a return run next season.

One thing I've noticed the past two weeks is that Hayleigh doesn't even look at the camera when she compliments Julie. 

Well, she can't actually see Julie in the DR. She's referring to how she looked on the big screen in the living room. 

I kind of liked that Rachel just got up and shot right out the front door. I'm pretty sure that's what I would do, especially if the whole house had been lying to me all week long. I hate the fake goodbyes and the hugging when the people hugging you just voted your ass out the door. 

What annoys the crap out of me is that even now nobody will suspect Tyler was the flipped vote, they'll think it was Scotty again, or Haleigh. They're idiots. And Tyler's inevitable march to the win continues unabated. 

I think Bayleigh pretty much has to use her power app now since everyone knows about it, unless she's a total idiot. Which . . .

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kip Hackman said:

Blindsided is a strong word. Both times, there were two L6 members on the block. And both times, they were nominated by the other side of the house. 

Somebody from L6 was going home, no matter what. If Rachel didn't recognize the possibility that she could be evicted, that's on her.

I consider blindsided to mean that the person clearly thought they had the votes to stay because they were told that they did, regardless of who they’re sitting next to. I can’t remember if Winston just assumed he was safe or not, and some of the avid feed watchers can certainly correct me if I’m wrong, but i don’t think Rachel just assume she was safe. My understanding is that her alliance members actively lied to her, while securing the votes to evict her, and knowing that Brett was going to throw her under the bus in his speech. Again, that may be wrong but that was my take.

I don’t have an issue with them keeping Brett. That makes sense to me, and alliance members in BB often end up on the block together, but I’m struggling to remember another time where in both evictions (where the alliance basically controlled the vote), the evictee has stormed out like this. Now, L6 is excellent at keeping the vote a secret, and it makes for good tv. However, if i were left though, I would be wondering if I’m the next one in the same situation. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

IMy understanding is that her alliance members actively lied to her, while securing the votes to evict her, and knowing that Brett was going to throw her under the bus in his speech. Again, that may be wrong but that was my take.

Fair enough, but based on the events of this week, telling Rachel that she was going home would've created quite the sh*t show.

I don't blame them for not doing it.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Tyler:  Got a Paul-level number of DRs this episode, which was interesting in that he wasn't actually, you know, doing anything.  But why give DR time to, oh, I don't know, the nominees, say, when we can see more of Grodner's newest Pet?  Gah!  Selfish, disloyal, lacking any compassion.  I mean, even Dr. Will felt badly when Boogie left.                                                   

I've tried to like Tyler, I really have.  But he creeps me out more and more each episode.  The look on his face when he was casting his vote was almost sinister.  It's like he has two personalities - the sweet, kind Tyler, and then psychopathic Tyler who feels nothing for anyone.  The more he's betraying someone, the more he grins with eyes shining.  

I know people seem to love the HGs who are pathological liars, master manipulators, back stabbers, even cruel, but I just don't.  Tyler is a snake, and I'm pretty sure he's going to win.  He will hind behind Brett's meat shield and then cut him at the last minute.

6 hours ago, green said:

And I am the exact opposite.  This seems the nicest cast in ages.  Last season with the bullying and shunning and pot banging and endless mental and emotional torture both Cody then Paul unleashed on the house it was totally horrible.  Hell on earth. Totally painful to watch.

This season is all unicorns and rainbows in comparison.  And funny as hell.

I would replace the name Cody with Josh.  Cody was the recipient of the mental/emotional torture.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Kip Hackman said:

Fair enough, but based on the events of this week, telling Rachel that she was going home would've created quite the sh*t show.

I don't blame them for not doing it.

Me neither. I agreed think she would’ve flipped out on them. I just wish she could think faster on feet and had outted on her way out of the door. 

Who am I kidding though. Even she had, the other side is so dumb and gullible that they still wouldn’t believe it! 

• Love 2

So the two grossest things, to me, this episode were: 

1. Tyler - "Who would you vote out?" Sam -  "Whoever you tell me to." What happened to Empowered Sam???

2. Haleigh and Brett in the hammock. I don't give a fuck about Fessy. I think he's kind of a douche. So I'm not offended for him personally. But it is kind of skeevy that she was ALL about Fessy when Kaitlyn was in the house, vying for his affection; and now she's all - "Fessy? Fessy who? We are SO not a thing." 

Sooooo not here for the Swayleigh, and the whole meeting-the-parents BS. But I will tell you this: Never introduce yourself to a girl's father by saying, "How ya doin', brother?" 

Brett is up to his old tricks - making up complete nonsense on eviction night. I can't decide if I find it funny or utterly ridiculous. I definitely don't think it was necessary in this case, but whatever. 

I gotta say, I felt a bit bad for Rachel. I still think her eviction is 90% her doing. She became unhinged. I get that she was just trying to protect Angela....but maybe if she had approached it differently. She comes flying into the room, in a complete rage, demanding that Angela not trust Tyler. There's no sharing of information, exchange of ideas. It was just - "this is how it is now". It made her look crazy. 

And, beyond that, it calls her loyalty into question. She's protesting,  during her exit interview, that she's so freaking loyal.....but...really? If I were in L6/L5/L4, and one of my teammates immediately believed the word of an outsider over that of an alliance member, I would question where her head was at. She never asked Tyler if it were true. She never got his side. She immediately trusted Bayleigh; and everyone else thought it was preposterous that Tyler would say that. So I get it. 

Also, Rachel WAS kind of doubting her place in the alliance. Right after she was put up "as a pawn", she was kind of bemoaning L6 as being the reason she was there. As if she regretted being with them. I mean, yes - being part of a large alliance can put a target on your back. But there are benefits as well. This is what you sign up for. And there was a moment where she was pledging her undying loyalty to Bayleigh in the HOH room that I just really bought. It didn't come off as the usual HOH sucking up crap. I felt like if she survived the week, she might flip. 

At any rate, I thought evicting her was the right move; but I still felt a bit sad for her. Because she DIDN'T lie. And here she is blindsided, AND being branded a liar. While I'm glad everyone in his alliance trusts Tyler; it does bother me that they didn't even consider that maybe Bayleigh lied to Rachel, not that Rachel was lying to them. (Of course, Rachel should have considered this as well, but I've been over that). And Angela's goodbye message was WAY too bitchy, even for my tastes. What WAS that? Now I'm really glad we haven't seen much of her this summer. 

But she's HOH now, so.....I'm only happy about that because it was down to her or Nonstar. And I couldn't deal with a week of NonStar in power. But it doesn't super matter who HOH is if Bayleigh decides to user her power. I'm hoping someone can convince Bayleigh not to. Maybe they can spin it that there really IS a female vs. male thing going on....and that Angela is pissed about Rachel leaving....so she's going to nominate Bretty and JC out of revenge. If Bayleigh believed, she might sit on her power and then - BOOM! Nominate Nonstar and Haleigh! 

We'll see. 

I'm a bit worried about Tyler. Is this finally going to be the week that his true allegiance is unmasked? As the numbers get smaller, there are less ways to hide a "hinky vote". I suppose he COULD try to pawn it off on Scottie still.....

I just have to say - I am LOVING this season. I think the power has been evenly displaced. No one large group has been in charge the entire time. We've lost players from both sides. And there haven't been any double HOHs yet. Everyone is getting a turn to play. It's been really pretty fun and interesting. 

• Love 5

Fuck Off Pie.jpg

Angela – You are truly a mean little rhymes with stunt!  That was the cruelest blindside in the history of Big Brother and I didn’t even like Rachel!  I truly hope once you’re back home in your cave you get to see who the true mister was; then, I hope you try to reconnect with Rachel in the hopes of making amends only to receive a FUCK OFF! pie from her….same goes for you Brett.  In your case, I hope the guilt eats you alive.  It was absofuckinglutely unnecessary for them to go HAM on her like that.

Sam can have some pie too, with her fake ass ‘I’m such a widdle country bumpkin’ accent right before she voted Rachel out.

JC – I thought he couldn’t stand Rachel, what in the bluedilly hell were those tears for?  He can have a slice of pie too, the little bastard.

Bayleigh – As a black woman I have to comment…..why do black folk always have the gaudiest gold shit in their houses?!  The outside of her house looked nice but the inside was so tacky, I couldn’t stop groaning.  The only thing in there that looked halfway decent was the wall art. 

Chris – So you didn’t want to bring ‘Swaggy’ to meet the folks, yet your wardrobe had ‘Swaggy’ all over it!  And you’re lucky Bay’s daddy wasn’t privy to the live feeds ‘cause I strongly doubt he would have asked about your intentions for his daughter, he likely would have DMX’d your ass for fucking her on live TV!  I see Bay gets her arrogance from her mama.  Yeah, these two will last a year if they are lucky.

I wanted Angie to win HOH I was willing to sell my cat Spooky….he’s looking at me now like ‘Bitch, I wish you would!’

Finally, Rachel – I actually got teary at her interview with Julie….you could see the devastation on her face.  I hope she gets AFP just for her eviction.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 6

so maybe Rachel doubted Tyler because Level6 knew he was playing the other side and letting them think he was with them...especially with Kaitlyn. Tyler probably told level6 he was really on their side but one would have to doubt that if they have watched BB before. And I actually do think Tyler is playing both sides. I think he's been way too comfortable letting his level6 mates go. I think he is creating the competition between the two sides and sits back letting them duke it out. He's probably waiting to see which goat to bring to the end with him. KC may be the perfect goat so far.

Edited by Lamima
13 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't really like JC. He can be so rude and disrespectful to others. But no one really calls him on it because he's short and they think of him as a little boy they don't have to take seriously, not an adult man.

THIS!  I'd be all 'We represent the lollipop guild' on his ass.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Halting Hex said:

Oh, I don't know. Former BB cross-promotion Unforgettable (which ironically enough turned out to be a rather forgettable series) claimed that not being able to forget things could kind of suck.  In 20 years, will Bayleigh really want the memory of Saggy D's face rattling around in her memory?

Of course, Mama Bay might simply be exaggerating.  Plenty of people, myself included, are skilled at memorization without having an eidetic ("photographic") memory.  Perhaps Mom is just misremembering what Bay told her.

Mary Lou Henner was a consultant on Unforgettable, as she has a photographic memory.  It's awesome in most cases, but can be difficult in others.  Henner was on Dancing with the Stars, and since Derek constantly tweaks choreography, it was difficult for her to forget and learn the new.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, jumper sage said:
11 hours ago, Orillia said:

Bayleigh would have gotten the math right. After all , according to her mom she's 1 point away from being a genius.

Dad: ... you mean the live feeds, the ones you won't let me watch?

Mom: Yes, the live feeds showing our little princess being stuffed like a German sausage on live TV.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Hayleigh was out on the hammock with Brett.  I wouldn't be shocked if Tyler were able to spin it that she was the hinky vote.

Oooooh, I didn't think of that. But you're right. She even told Brett he shouldn't worry and she was "a fan of Brett". She didn't outright say, "I'm voting for you to stay", but she strongly hinted at it. So yea, they could definitely try and put the blame on her. 

1 hour ago, Kip Hackman said:

Because here's the thing - even if the HOH tells one of you that you're a pawn, the other side still has more votes. So it doesn't matter who the HOH wants gone. It matters who your side decides they can lose. I do think Rachel really DID think Brett was going. So she was certainly shocked. But given her recent behavior, she really shouldn't have been.

13 minutes ago, Lamima said:

so maybe Rachel doubted Tyler because Level6 knew he was playing the other side and letting them think he was with them...especially with Kaitlyn. Tyler probably told level6 he was really on their side but one would have to doubt that if they have watched BB before. And I actually do think Tyler is playing both sides. I think he's been way too comfortable letting his level6 mates go. I think he is creating the competition between the two sides and sits back letting them duke it out. He's probably waiting to see which goat to bring to the end with him. KC may be the perfect goat so far.

I mean, that's definitely a possibility. But proof is in the pudding. Tyler has voted with L6 every time. And no one else seems to doubt him, other than Rachel. I think they're pretty confident in where his true loyalty lies. And, if anything, his ability to get close to other side of the house has only served to benefit L6. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've tried to like Tyler, I really have.  But he creeps me out more and more each episode.  The look on his face when he was casting his vote was almost sinister.  It's like he has two personalities - the sweet, kind Tyler, and then psychopathic Tyler who feels nothing for anyone.  The more he's betraying someone, the more he grins with eyes shining.  

I would change "psychopathic Tyler" to "game playing Tyler." It's fully normal to cackle with glee when someone lands on your hotel'd Boardwalk, even / especially if the rent bankrupts them.

39 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I would replace the name Cody with Josh.  Cody was the recipient of the mental/emotional torture.

Thank you! 

28 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Bayleigh – As a black woman I have to comment…..why do black folk always have the gaudiest gold shit in their houses?!  The outside of her house looked nice but the inside was so tacky, I couldn’t stop groaning.  The only thing in there that looked halfway decent was the wall art. 

Must learn not to assume avatar = actual. I thought you were a man, whoops!

28 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Chris – So you didn’t want to bring ‘Swaggy’ to meet the folks, yet your wardrobe had ‘Swaggy’ all over it!  And you’re lucky Bay’s daddy wasn’t privy to the live feeds ‘cause I strongly doubt he would have asked about your intentions for his daughter, he likely would have DMX’d your ass for fucking her on live TV!  I see Bay gets her arrogance from her mama.  Yeah, these two will last a year if they are lucky.

Dying!! I cannot - so don't! - with SaggyDB, so seeing him back on my television before the finale (during which he shouldn't get more than thirty seconds, max) pissed me off. Stop trying to make this idiot happen, TPTB.

• Love 5

Tyler:  Got a Paul-level number of DRs this episode, which was interesting in that he wasn't actually, you know, doing anything.  But why give DR time to, oh, I don't know, the nominees, say, when we can see more of Grodner's newest Pet?  Gah!  Selfish, disloyal, lacking any compassion.  I mean, even Dr. Will felt badly when Boogie left.

I noticed too that the show is already presenting him to us as the mastermind. I mean . . . he sort of is, in a lot of ways, but he was not responsible for Bayleigh's nominations nor could he sway her to put Scottie up as a replacement after the veto. The show wanted us to think he was calling all the shots this week but aside from ingratiating himself with Bayleigh - something he's done with everyone - he didn't really control a lot. "I have to make sure Rachel goes." Well, that wasn't entirely his doing either. But the show would like us to believe it was.

Clearly this is Tyler's house and everyone else is just living in it. I've never really disliked him, I just find the whole season entirely predictable. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Must learn not to assume avatar = actual. I thought you were a man, whoops!

What the Frick?!  Why, the avatar is the late, great Bernie Mac!  Vixen is what I'm called by my old man, who I call Stud.

I'll forgive you this once.

• Love 7