Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: The Next Chapter

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I believe she called her daughter "feral" but really praised her boys. It wasn't too OTT, but I definitely picked up on something. 

Well, someday she will be thrilled to have a daughter to go shopping and have lunch with.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ChitChat said:

What are these car seats you speak of?  lol.  We didn't have those back in the 60's.

The car seat was just a little chair that hooked on to the top of the passenger seat, it had a little steering wheel.  I had no straps and I can remember climbing out of it while my mother was driving. 

It was in the 1960's, somehow I lived to tell the story.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Car seats, you must have been spoiled.  LOL. My car seat was the arm rest of my dad's 65 Delta 88 convertible. 

OMG, y'all had a convertible Delta 88!?! You were privileged!  And yep, the arm rest was for my ADHD brother, the back window or floor was for me and my spoiled older sister got the entire backseat on trips!  Absolutely no seat belts.  How did we survive?  In the 80's my dad upgraded to the Delta 98.  We were stylin!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I do too. If not, Tamra will take that ball and run with it..(the Eddie health scare) all the way through the next 5 years of RHOC. Bravo is the "big fat paycheck" for Tamra and Eddie. Its definitely NOT Cut Fitness. Eddie is a smart man, he knows who brings home the bacon in their marriage.

I like Eddie but it appears that he has no career with a future. Cut Fitness keeps him occupied and looking good while his wife just lets Bravo cameras follow her around to keep her on the payroll. Without Bravo, Tamra could never afford the lifestyle she's living.

Wasn't Eddy a wealthy real estate developer or agent or something when Tamra met him?  I thought he was the one with the money when they met.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Wasn't Eddy a wealthy real estate developer or agent or something when Tamra met him?  I thought he was the one with the money when they met.

I only recall Eddie working for a relative who was involved in some capacity in the legal system. Never knew Eddie was wealthy. Allegedly, he owned his own home in Ladera Ranch (Orange county CA) but not certain how Eddie got the money to buy a home in such a pricey area of south Orange county CA. He obviously isn't makin' the bacon anymore.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, SCS said:

If the word on the street aka celeb gossip sites galore are to be believed, Candy pays for a lot (especially as related to the kids -- things like school, activities etc) --since Tori and her loser husband seem incapable of paying their bills and holding down jobs. Maybe she knew Tori would just blow through her inheritance and figured she could protect her grandchildrens' interests? Or maybe she's just someone who figures "hey, I had to sleep with that gnome Aaron twice to ensure my status and the money is miiiiiiine!" 

This past weekend I was channel surfing and landed on one of our local stations when I saw this puffy-faced really odd-looking woman who vaguely reminded me of Kim Zolciak /ATL. The show is called "The Look" and is one of those reality makeover gigs. The show finally IDd the woman and... it was Tori.  OMG, you would not believe what this child has done to herself. The second link, which is from one of our local newscasts, includes a clip from "The Look". It is truly a head-shaking moment.

donna_age5-e1458898468245.jpg

Whatever she had done, she now looks like her Mother... old.  I thought she has money problems?  Cosmetic costs $$$$.

• Love 3
(edited)

She is gross, you’re right. I just like her for some weird reason

I like Kelly too (on the show, probably wouldn't go near her in real life). But there's something hilarious about her. I always like when she's in the scene. I'm sorry her house is sold; her kitchen was thebomb.com. 

Does anyone know if Eddie's type of heart problem was brought on by excessive exercise? (I'm always looking for reasons why working out is bad for you.) Also, is Eddie able to exercise in the future, or is that now too dangerous for him? If not, I could see that being hard for him to handle mentally and would hope he wouldn't end up depressed. He's one of the better ones. 

Edited by TheFinalRose
I don't always read what I write before hitting submit. My bad.
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

Why am I still looking at Tori Spelling?

Wouldst thou prefer Honey Boo Boo doing the nasty frug? ;-D

OK -- beginning on page 4 --

Yesterday a poster asked if Heather's House of Hedonism was as large as Spelling Manor;

Someone (that would be me) posted pix of Spelling Manor for comparison and reference;

Poster wondered why Tori and her bro got small inheritances (relative to Aaron's wealth, as 800k would make my life golden);

Someone (okay, me again) offered suggestions for this sitch, including her dweeb of a husband, and then mentioned that TS is starting to resemble Kim Z of ATL (semi-OT as part of HWs Uni but not fully);

Image and video of Toriadorable were posted for reference by, yea, me;

Posters noted that Tori is looking less than soignee and that she cannot control her money, which may be why she's always without it;

Suggestion was made (by me, sigh) that Tori be counseled by Vicki and CIFS, thereby bringing it fully back to OC and keeping it on topic.

It's all connected if you only believe!

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I only recall Eddie working for a relative who was involved in some capacity in the legal system. Never knew Eddie was wealthy. Allegedly, he owned his own home in Ladera Ranch (Orange county CA) but not certain how Eddie got the money to buy a home in such a pricey area of south Orange county CA. He obviously isn't makin' the bacon anymore.

Wasn't the story that he was adopted (as an adult) by some older man who owned a law firm. And that, while Tams tried to pass off Eddie as an attorney, he was an admin or office manager or such? Jeana made a crack about this at a group gathering but I can't recall the specifics -- just that it was serious Jeana shade and Tamra was not happy with the remark.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

I like Kelly too (on the show, probably wouldn't go near her in real life). But there's something hilarious about her. I always like when she's in the scene. I'm sorry her house is sold; her kitchen was thebomb.com. 

Does anyone know if Eddie's type of heart problem was brought on by excessive exercise? (I'm always looking for reasons why working out is bad for you.) Also, is Eddie able to exercise in the future, or is that now too dangerous for him? If not, I could see that being hard for him to handle mentally and would hope he wouldn't end up depressed. He's one of the better ones. 

Tamra said something on WWHL about it apparently being common with guys into intense /professional cycling (or something along those lines - forget her exact phrasing) and that it may be a possibility.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Lydia came back more a fighter, but of all the women, she's the only one halfway innocent besides Peggy! She needed to clap back more on Meghan at the reunion about her b!tchiness! The woman's pathetic and will end up with just the kids because she's going to run Jim off being so stupid, vapid, and empty (redundant I know, but bears repeating)! She's the stereotypical trophy wife, but not sure even Jim knew she was this bad! She's useless for the most part! I got nothing for her! ;-(

Fiero425, periods are your friend. :-p Sorry but all of the exclamation points are making me dizzy. !!!

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, SCS said:

Wouldst thou prefer Honey Boo Boo doing the nasty frug? ;-D

OK -- beginning on page 4 --

Yesterday a poster asked if Heather's House of Hedonism was as large as Spelling Manor;

Someone (that would be me) posted pix of Spelling Manor for comparison and reference;

Poster wondered why Tori and her bro got small inheritances (relative to Aaron's wealth, as 800k would make my life golden);

Someone (okay, me again) offered suggestions for this sitch, including her dweeb of a husband, and then mentioned that TS is starting to resemble Kim Z of ATL (semi-OT as part of HWs Uni but not fully);

Image and video of Toriadorable were posted for reference by, yea, me;

Posters noted that Tori is looking less than soignee and that she cannot control her money, which may be why she's always without it;

Suggestion was made (by me, sigh) that Tori be counseled by Vicki and CIFS, thereby bringing it fully back to OC and keeping it on topic.

It's all connected if you only believe!

OK Now I get it.  It's your fault I had to look at Tori Spelling's ugly puss.    LOL

Actually I just skipped over the house discussion so I was clueless (again) 

• Love 4
(edited)
20 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, I have no idea, lol, but it wouldn't totally surprise me.  The thing I question most is the background image.  Seems almost high enough to need oxygen, lol.

It's real -- if you search under Snow King Chairlift, you find all kinds of insane photos like this ("One more beauty pageant wave before we plummet to our deaths!") 

chairlift.jpg

I believe she called her daughter "feral" but really praised her boys. It wasn't too OTT, but I definitely picked up on something. 

Yeah, @ghoulina -- there was something faintly...dismissive?  in the labeling -- she's feral, end of story -- but my boys! Oh my boys!

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

Fiero425, periods are your friend. :-p Sorry but all of the exclamation points are making me dizzy. !!!

Haha!  I thought you were talking about a different kind of period!!!!!! Exclamation marks AND periods. I love them both!

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, film noire said:

Yeah, @ghoulina -- there was something faintly...dismissive?  in the labeling -- she's feral, end of story -- but my boys! Oh my boys!

I, actually, chuckled to myself about the feral comment. Small children can be VERY energetic, and curious, and neurotic, and EXHAUSTING*. but she did seem to dote on her boys a bit too much in comparison. Maybe they are just lower maintenance personalities?

*I speak from personal experience, though would never have called him "feral". As much as he made me want to pull out my hair, he made me laugh and smile every day during those "energetic" days...and, come to think of it, even still,.. tho he is a teenager, and that's part of the job description.

• Love 2
On July 17, 2018 at 8:55 PM, AnnA said:

Thanks for the tip.  I never heard of IF but I'll look into it.   I quit smoking two years ago and replaced the cigarettes with cookies and ice cream. ?

I tried the 16:8 this week but unfortunately PMS and IF apparently dont go well together.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Tamra mentioned on WWHL that Eddie was/is a "cyclist", and that activity really raises the heart rate, and can cause electrical abnormalities.

(edited)
On 7/16/2018 at 8:51 PM, chenoa333 said:

She looks like she probably does in REALITY..chicken skin on her neck lots of crows feet. 

It's reasonable and pretty common for someone her age to have crow's feet. I think she looks good. She's 50 years old. Is she supposed to look 30? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

It's reasonable and pretty common for someone her age to have crow's feet. I think she looks good. She's 50 years old. Is she supposed to look 30? 

Nope. She's not supposed to look 30 at 50. But she shouldn't look 60 at 50. IMO. 

Omg, the second they showed Archie I thought he looks just like Shannon. They have the same eyes and coloring and expression. Not sure if someone else thought that as I haven't read the forum yet, had to come here and say something before I even finished the episode. 

On 7/16/2018 at 9:37 PM, film noire said:

shannon bret.jpg

Favourite moments: Kelly's daughter (Jolie) covering her ears at dinner (that  kind of thing usually strikes me as a bratty, but she cracked me up), Shannon snapping at the women below while up on the line ("MY ARMS AREN'T STRONG ENOUGH!" - delivered with a Shatner-like precision and rage) and Archie, getting shit done.

Re: Shannon keeping the ring on because it reminded her she had three daughters -- don't the three daughters living in your (Depression era Hoosier camp "only 4000 square feet") home remind you that you have three daughters? 

~and i'm missing peggy only because it means no more demented "in Armenia" posts from @HunterHunted.

OMG, if I could give this 100,000 likes for every word here, I would.  I'm still LOL at Bret Michaels ^^^ talking up there.  But darlin', it's depression era HOOVER camps.  Still laughin' though.

• Love 3
On 7/17/2018 at 1:03 PM, WireWrap said:

If he is serious about crying poor, then he needs to stop taking his new gf on expensive trips to exotic beaches and posting selfies of them there! LOL

That would be basic for anyone with a brain, but it seems like David doesn't think with the proper organ.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

But darlin', it's depression era HOOVER camps.

...It's a very special WPA camp for hardscrabble artists from Indiana? ; )

~hoosier daddy, anne thrax!

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Nope. She's not supposed to look 30 at 50. But she shouldn't look 60 at 50. IMO. 

She is too low in body fat. She looks gaunt and hard in the face. I suspect testosterone supplementation.

On 7/18/2018 at 7:45 AM, VedaPierce said:

I agree! Can’t stand her. Never could. Loyal to no one. Was an ass for texting kelly, asking if she has a boyfriend, then getting all butt-hurt when Kelly swiped back and said she heard Jim was cheating! Hey, if you’re going after someone in a creepy, shady way, don’t cry when they smack back. Plus, I think she’s an awkward dork who happens to have a great body. But she’s not fooling me. Elegance is le-erned, Mah friend. She’ll never be cool and effortless. 

I don't know that she has a great body. She's thin, sure. But her proportions are off. I will NEVER forget someone here posting someone in a giraffe costume roller skating and compared it to her. Spot on and it *still* makes me giggle and I still think of it every time I see her.

19 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Lydia? Are you confusing her with another housewife? I remember her giving the others a run for their money.

Especially true for her second stint on the show. It was like she was determined she wouldn't be the nice one.

16 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

OMG, y'all had a convertible Delta 88!?! You were privileged!  And yep, the arm rest was for my ADHD brother, the back window or floor was for me and my spoiled older sister got the entire backseat on trips!  Absolutely no seat belts.  How did we survive?  In the 80's my dad upgraded to the Delta 98.  We were stylin!

LOL.  That was the last one we had, after my dumb bothers were born, dad went to hardtops. the 98's were called Regency's, the 88's were Delta.  We had a 77, 98 Regency.  Pops gave it to me when I started driving in 1980.  :)  Sorry mods, my dad is pretty much newly deceased and I know I went OT.  

• Love 6
On 7/17/2018 at 8:12 AM, Gem 10 said:

Well, good luck, and keep strong !  Good things will come. Xo

Aw, thanks so much Gem, I appreciate that so much!!! :)

Eddie's a-fib sounded scary. I can't imagine my heart going like that just from ordinary activities. Mine skips beats from time to time and it's done so my whole life, but I'm still freaked out by it. So I can't imagine that racing feeling on the regular. Yuck. Heart stuff is always scary. 

That being said, I felt her tears with Ryan were fake. Notice how quickly her tone changed as soon as Vicki called. 

I HATE when Tamra 'cries', because it's not crying.  It's so fake.  I don't know if it's because it's all the botox and she can't express true emotions with tears, but she just seems so cold to me and her crying comes across as she's acting, but failing.  I have no doubt she cares about Eddie, but I still think in the end it's all just about Tamra.  Her issues with Sydney are how they effect Tamra.  Tamra, Tamra, Tamra.  That said, I think she's smart and manipulative and I wouldn't want to be on her bad side (although is there even a good side?).

I think that I could accept everyone liking Vicki again if she took true accountability for the shit she did, but she just is acting like she was a victim.  She's another one who can never see anyone else's side but her own.   A little humble pie would do her a world of good.  And Steve just seems so normal and nice, so something can't be right?  Maybe he's got a ton of patience and can see the good in Vicki way way way deep down??

My daughter is the same age as Kelly's, so I was cringing during the entire dinner with Kelly, Jolie and Vicki.  So inappropriate.   Her daughter doesn't need to be hearing about her mom's sex/dating life, etc.  She's 12!  I can just imagine how my daughter would have reacted in that situation: "omigod mom stop, you're embarrassing me!"  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Especially true for her second stint on the show. It was like she was determined she wouldn't be the nice one.

Especially Shannon, bringing up the Vicki crap the first time she met her.

• Love 2

just got thru six pages, guys.  Some funny shizz!!

No opening tag lines.

I like Kelly (yes) and Shannon b/c when they're feeling something they just CAN'T HELP IT!  Kind of like Dorinda and (super unpopular opinion) Jacqueline Laurita.

PartyLawyer has twenty hundred children. Her segments gave me agita.

• Love 3
On 7/18/2018 at 3:49 PM, TheFinalRose said:

I like the way you think, The Final Rose!

• Love 2
On 7/18/2018 at 5:38 PM, SweetieDarling said:

I, actually, chuckled to myself about the feral comment. Small children can be VERY energetic, and curious, and neurotic, and EXHAUSTING*. but she did seem to dote on her boys a bit too much in comparison. Maybe they are just lower maintenance personalities?

*I speak from personal experience, though would never have called him "feral". As much as he made me want to pull out my hair, he made me laugh and smile every day during those "energetic" days...and, come to think of it, even still,.. tho he is a teenager, and that's part of the job description.

I had one of those too -- "Boisterous and enthusiastic" is how I spun it ;)

I really didn't take offense to her "feral" comment though because I knew what she meant I think. Maybe she should instead say freedom-loving and outdoorsy ;)

• Love 1
(edited)

My 16 son and I watch together. After the new Housewife gave her kids’ introduction I said “I hate it when parents make a dismissive comment about one kid, then compliment another.”  The mom said something about her five year old daughter being feral but then mentioned the three year old boys, paused, did a little shimmy/shrug and exclaimed about how much she loved her boys.

The daughter can’t be all that feral because mom asked her to “help” her brother put on his pants.

I really love Shannon,  but hope the focus of the season is more about building a new and unexpected future, rather than simply mourning the past.

Edited by NYCFree
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Jel said:

I had one of those too -- "Boisterous and enthusiastic" is how I spun it ;)

I really didn't take offense to her "feral" comment though because I knew what she meant I think. Maybe she should instead say freedom-loving and outdoorsy ;)

I've called my kids "feral beasts" on occasion. Also, "wild scallions". Never on national TV. Never singling one out for all to see. It was the way she seemed to be comparing her daughter to the boys. It's probably too early to judge, but I thought I might be picking up on a wee bit of favoritism there. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I guess feral beast isn't as bad as Terry Dubrow calling his daughter Coco a bitch. 

Oh... and glad to see so many of the same posters here as last season. I've missed all of your snark! 

Edited by eclectcmoi
I'm forgetful!
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I've called my kids "feral beasts" on occasion. Also, "wild scallions". Never on national TV. Never singling one out for all to see. It was the way she seemed to be comparing her daughter to the boys. It's probably too early to judge, but I thought I might be picking up on a wee bit of favoritism there. 

She couldn't have made it more obvious, actually.  She decidedly prefers her twin boys over [possibly] a little hellion who doesn't validate mommy's mini-me fantasies?

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/18/2018 at 10:29 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

He used to work for his fathers law firm as head of personnel staff.

Regarding his health the condition he has tends to effect elderly more around 60 so Eddie is only 15 years off that.

If Tamara is stating it is common for cyclists so on that is false prostate issues is the one linked to cycling

Edited by mon berg
  • Love 1
On 7/18/2018 at 4:29 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

No Eddie was never wealthy.  Tamra lied about his profession when he was introduced IIRC.  He had a nice house, but I don’t think it’s anything crazy expensive- relatively speaking.  He was the office manager for his adopted dad’s law firm.  This is all from memory...

I’m going to find the episode where he’s introduced so I can come back with facts.

I just remember Simon saying that he FAINTED when he saw Tamara and Eddie at the club in Vegas.  I laugh when I picture him fainting, hand to his forehead, overcome with the vapors!

• Love 3

ETA Ok I found this article, Tamra was claiming that Eddie was the CEO of the law firm!!!!!  I'm dying.  And the story about his adopted dad is weird- his sister says that Eddie grew up poor but did odd jobs, which led to him meeting this man who took him in and adopted him.  As an adult, I gather.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/18/2018 at 10:32 PM, Hockey Addict said:

I tried the 16:8 this week but unfortunately PMS and IF apparently dont go well together.

I'm trying it now, 3rd day, after reading it from Fiero425 posts. I actually think I'm getting used to not eating after 5. If it works, I will 'like' everything Fiero posts forever. No matter what! Lol ;)

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 3
On 7/18/2018 at 10:48 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Satan's loyal minion looks good. I'll give her that. 

• Love 2
On 7/19/2018 at 9:05 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

LOL.  That was the last one we had, after my dumb bothers were born, dad went to hardtops. the 98's were called Regency's, the 88's were Delta.  We had a 77, 98 Regency.  Pops gave it to me when I started driving in 1980.  :)  Sorry mods, my dad is pretty much newly deceased and I know I went OT.  

TV Diva, I am so very sorry about your dad.

And yes they were Regencys! How the hell could I forget that?!? I started driving in the mid 80's but drove our ranch truck first and then moved up to the 88. My dad used them for company cars and we got them as hand-me-downs. Good times! 

• Love 2
On 7/18/2018 at 5:06 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

The car seat was just a little chair that hooked on to the top of the passenger seat, it had a little steering wheel.  I had no straps and I can remember climbing out of it while my mother was driving. 

It was in the 1960's, somehow I lived to tell the story.

I was born in 70. My car seat was: “Tara, lay down.” So I would lay down in the back seat on long road trips. This was to prevent me from flying over the front, middle seat. For those of you born later, yes, some cars had a long bench type seat in the front, allowing 3 people to sit in front comfortably. Lol

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/19/2018 at 10:05 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

So sorry to hear about your dad. In your posts, I can feel the joy in your memories about him... hold onto that joy, because as long as that exists, so does he in your heart. I feel for you! 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/16/2018 at 9:07 PM, Fiero425 said:

Which is why it's so easy to hate her! Peggy was going thru some serious $#!t and now Tamra's looking for sympathy with Eddie's issues; "cry me a fk'n river b!tch!" You have to be sympathetic to get sympathy! ;-(

I don't hate Tamra like a lot of people seem to, but no matter who it is, I can't begrudge a woman crying because her husband is going in for heart surgery. Even if I hated a person, I'd have sympathy for that.  

Vicki's face looks like it actually hurts when she smiles. How many times has she tweaked her face?  She's going to look like Michael Jackson if she doesn't stop soon.  On the other hand, whatever Tamra has had done is great work. I think she looks beautiful this season.  Best she's ever looked in my opinion. 

I'm with a lot of posters, I think I may have to stop watching.  It's embarrassing to watch a bunch of women my age shrieking, acting like dumb teenagers, getting so wasted they're falling down on top of each other etc etc.  I partied but I stopped the crazy, idiotic, screaming in the street partying the year I turned 30. That kind of behavior is gross on anyone, but on women my age it's just pathetic. 

Shannon bitching about her small house cracked me up.  That's more than enough space if you don't have too much stuff.  After the kids moved out we sold our 3000 square house, (that I thought was plenty big) and bought a tiny 2 story cottage on 7 acres of land. Getting rid of so much stuff was so liberating, I told the kids to come and take what they wanted and gave the rest away.  Our house is the perfect size for the 2 of us and I have the land that I always wanted. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6

I give Shannon a bit of the side eye on the house issue as well. The only slight saving grace is that she did move from a house twice as big.  I live in New York City, my house is about 1,900 square feet. I think it’s pretty big by NYC  standards. Even so, my son’s friend’s mom was complaining to me because her 2,500 sq ft house was “too cramped” because she has two teenage boys.

4 hours ago, NYCFree said:

I give Shannon a bit of the side eye on the house issue as well. The only slight saving grace is that she did move from a house twice as big.  I live in New York City, my house is about 1,900 square feet. I think it’s pretty big by NYC  standards. Even so, my son’s friend’s mom was complaining to me because her 2,500 sq ft house was “too cramped” because she has two teenage boys.

Back when I was younger, I loved having a lot of room! Even though single, I rented 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartments! I was a pack rat and was still carrying around mementos from HS; hence the need for more room and storage! At the most I had 1200 sq. ft. and people lamented having so much less! Since becoming a senior, I've donated quite a bit, gave away treasures I never thought I'd let go, and looking forward to downsizing the next time I move! ;-)

• Love 4
On 7/16/2018 at 11:58 PM, Misslindsey said:

I do not know how long I am going to last watching this season. I do not really care for any of these ladies, so unless the new women really bring it I am out. I hate that it seems like everyone loves Vicki again. TPTB can keep showing lighthearted Vicki scenes, but she will never be redeemed for me. 

I'm with you - I watched the new episode (recorded) on Friday and deleted the entire mess after the season previews.  While Lydia and Peggy are gone, which is fine by me, the ladies appear to be still abusing Shannon.  Whether she deserves it or not, I don't care - badgering her and gaslighting her is not being a supportive, good friend.  I might've mis-read the previews and, if I did,, I hope someone will correct me.  But I'm done with the ladies piling up on Shannon.  Seriously.

On 7/17/2018 at 12:38 AM, zenme said:

Same here! Had to take Statistics though. 

As much as I couldn't get through high school Algebra, my college Psych major required two semesters of Research, Method and Statistics.  I got a 3.5/4.0 for the two semesters - I can't argue with that.....

• Love 1