Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: The Next Chapter

• Start Topic

After the surprising reconciliation between Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon at last season’s reunion, the ladies are working to rebuild their friendship and regain each other’s trust. Tamra has moved into a new home, and as part of their divorces, both Shannon and Kelly have downsized, while also adjusting to life as single mothers. Vicki, who has marriage on the brain, is now cohabitating with her boyfriend Steve, though he is in no rush to pop the question. Tamra goes on a hike with her estranged friend Emily to try to clear the air, but at home is dealing with Eddie’s health scare. With the help of her friends, Shannon finally takes of her wedding ring and Kelly brings the ladies together for a ropes course.

• Love 5
(edited)

Who’s excited for the OC season 13 premier? I’m excited to have something new to watch... curious about the new cast, and waiting to see how long the Vicki-Shannon reconciliation will last. @SuprSuprElevated and I have an “over-under” set at episode. She took the under. Smart lady! 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 8

I'm ready! I've been enjoying the re runs on Bravo. OC and NYC are my favorite group of ladies. I always liked Megan and will miss her this season. Single Shannon and Kelly ought to be fun as long as Shannon isn't too mopey over that ass wipe David. 

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Not looking forward to Kelly. Not holding any hope that she can tone it down enough for my taste, but just my opinion. I know others disagree. 

I know she and Vicki have had a rift but I’m not sure if it was captured during filming. The jest of it I posted over in the Vicki thread. 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Taralightner said:

Not looking forward to Kelly. Not holding any hope that she can tone it down enough for my taste, but just my opinion. I know others disagree. 

I don't disagree!  

I'm just happy that Lydia is gone!

ETA:    I like having the episode discussion thread open.   I never understood why some are locked until 9pm.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 13
33 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I don't disagree!  

I'm just happy that Lydia is gone!

ETA:    I like having the episode discussion thread open.   I never understood why some are locked until 9pm.

Very happy Lydia is gone!  She's so irritating!  

But I fell in love with Kelly last year! 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm watching last season's reunion right now.

Lydia is on.   I'm sorry but I have to repeat myself.   I'm so happy, happy, happy that Lydia is gone.

I could do without Peggy (is that her name?) too.

I’m watching season 11 reunion. Lol

I forgot about Peggy. Not a fan of her either, but I don’t have the same visceral reaction to her that I do with Kelly. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

I’m watching season 11 reunion. Lol

I forgot about Peggy. Not a fan of her either, but I don’t have the same visceral reaction to her that I do with Kelly. 

For me, just me, Peggy was/is worse than Kelly. Kelly is what you see, she doesn't fake it or play games but Peggy fake her entire persona last season. So, as much as I dislike Kelly, she is gross IMO, I can't tolerate a liar/fake and Peggy wouldn't know the truth if it came up and slapped the crap out of her. LOL

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

For me, just me, Peggy was/is worse than Kelly. Kelly is what you see, she doesn't fake it or play games but Peggy fake her entire persona last season. So, as much as I dislike Kelly, she is gross IMO, I can't tolerate a liar/fake and Peggy wouldn't know the truth if it came up and slapped the crap out of her. LOL

Yay!   We agree on this one.

Is she back this season?   Please say NO. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Vicki's face has turned in a very bad direction. Can a face lift fail after a year or two? And that boyfriend doesn't seem to very into her, as evidenced by the fact that he hasn't really "moved in" but I can't really blame him. He seems a bit off. 

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 14

Poured myself some wine and I’m ready to whoop it up!

I don’t think I will feel the absence of Meghan, Peggy, or Lydia in any kind of way. I take that back... I’ll feel it in a good way!

I’m looking forward to watching Shannon and Kelly dating. Both of them can be funny when they’re not being overly neurotic (Shannon) or mean (Kelly).

• Love 16
1 minute ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Is this a restaurant Vicki and Shannon are in?

What kind of restaurant is this?  Odd set up. 

I wondered this too. It kind of feels like a WeWork space rented out for the day. Avocado toast optional.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Is this a restaurant Vicki and Shannon are in?

What kind of restaurant is this?  Odd set up. 

It looked really unappealing. Scrambled egg whites and turkey bacon? Ick.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

....and that was some fugly carpet upstairs.

The carpet was a shock to my system.

I was taken aback to see something not all Mediterranean/Spanish/Villa/Beachy in OC. 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Pickles said:

And did she say she wanted it “well done”?

This episode brought to you by Avocados!

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 12
(edited)

I ask because I just had to take 5 different tests to become a certified elementary teacher.

And well, I'm elementary because that's as far as my math skills go.

And I'm guaranteed to be taller than all the students.  I'm 5'1".

So?  Should we be worried about our future?  Or did I come close? 

Anybody?  Bueller?

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Wait. What? There's an I hate Tamara Club? 

Lol! I don't hate anyone (except pedophiles and animal abusers!) But I really dislike Tamra. If it's free to get in the I Hate Tamra Club... I'll join. 

And fyi Eddie...get the fuck over somebody saying you're gay or bi or tri or questioning your "manhood" ....nobody gives a fuck and neither should you. BORING STORYLINE!!

• Love 20
(edited)
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol! I don't hate anyone (except pedophiles and animal abusers!) But I really dislike Tamra. If it's free to get in the I Hate Tamra Club... I'll join. 

And fyi Eddie...get the fuck over somebody saying you're gay or bi or tri or questioning your "manhood" ....nobody gives a fuck and neither should you. BORING STORYLINE!!

Tamara - "Those f-ing trolls! " LOL!!!! 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Pickles said:

She should try my new program; 16/8 intermittent fasting! I just eat in a specified window of 8 hours and only drink water outside of that window! The results were amazing at 1st; lost 12 pounds in 2 days, but even when the weight loss slowed, you could tell fat was being burned! Shannon is obviously snacking late! A grape at 3 am will shoot insulin levels up which causes problems for people like me with multiple sleep disorders! I've lost 17 pounds after a month or so, but other changes are evident and it's really so easy! Just studied videos on You Tube! ;-)

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

"Those f-ing trolls! " LOL!!!! 

No disrespect MartiniGirl but I don't get it ^^^ However, I LOVE MARTINIS!! Any kind anytime anywhere...and double down on the dirty! Lol!

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Vicki's face has taken such a bizarre turn.

I know right?!? What the hell happened to it? She knows Terry Dubrow. You'd think she'd try to get it fixed. Yikes! :O

• Love 7
Just now, chenoa333 said:

No disrespect MartiniGirl but I don't get it ^^^ However, I LOVE MARTINIS!! Any kind anytime anywhere...and double down on the dirty! Lol!

That's what Tamara called the members of the I hate Tamara Club

• Love 3