Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: You Broke the Penal Code

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, weaver said:

Sonja has a boatload of Birkins, so I think she very well knows the price and status of Louis Vuittons.  Except for a luggage piece, I don't think she'd carry one.  

Good point there - while she is too broke now to buy even a basic LV bag, she still has those old Birkins (though. I wonder if she's even kept them in decent condition).  LOL than it really kinda is an 'f you' gift from Tinsley, isn't it?  Buying her a bag that she couldn't afford herself, but wouldn't dare use.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Good point there - while she is too broke now to buy even a basic LV bag, she still has those old Birkins (though. I wonder if she's even kept them in decent condition).  LOL than it really kinda is an 'f you' gift from Tinsley, isn't it?  Buying her a bag that she couldn't afford herself, but wouldn't dare use.

doesn't she "color" in the scratches and stuff on them? so that might be why she cant "sell" them lol

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

doesn't she "color" in the scratches and stuff on them? so that might be why she cant "sell" them lol

Omg yes I remember in a previous season that she took a Sharpie to a black Birkin.  Figured she'd treat her accessories as poorly as she does her townhome.  She's a mess.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Bethenny via Bravo had an entire segment dedicated to  Skinny Girl Jeans.  That's an infomerical, and precisely why I cannot stand B. She is the LOUDEST hypocrite out of the bunch

Mileage varies,but I don't see this as the same as the Ramona thing. I don't think Bethenny is against any and all promotion. That WOULD be hypocritical. 

I think the issue is context. The SG jean party was specifically about the jeans. She gave no impression it was about anything else. Ramona started peddling her product during a holiday gift exchange. Even Bethenny didn't give SG products in that instance. I found it a bit tacky myself. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

To further add to "Carole's in high school" - check out her blog where she says this:

Now I know they aren't friends but really, nothing screams "I'm still functioning like a hormonal teenager" like a statement about how Luann better keep her trap shut because Carole knows her secrets and will spill them if Luann doesn't do as asked. 

Sure she was drunk and belligerent about Adam – none of it was true - not to mention she randomly demeans all those folks who live in the Mid-west. But still I’m surprised she said anything at all. Since spending the last three years with Adam; I know a lot about her carousing and have never spoken of it. Adam not only cooked for her (for nearly nothing) but he played babysitter for her teenage son when she spent nights out partying with men. So play nice Luann. Karma can be a swift bitch.

I do believe Adam is from the midwest, he lived with Nicole, and Carole has taken every opportunity to question Luann's sex life.  Again it is about money with Carole-what exact experience did Adam have as a chef?   Luann's son was 17 years old at the time-hardly someone who needed a babysitter.  I hope Carole's brand of karma looks her up very soon.  Besides the wrongful use of karma, which an effing world's greatest journalist should know what karma truly means: karma (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences. If I were Carole I would lay off the term given her sad, sad history of those close to her dying.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm really over these chicks picking on every Damn thing Bethenny does. I get that she's not easy to like, and I certainly don't think she's perfect, but it's like someone told them to have a beef with her and they're just grasping at straws. 

I usually have a lot to say after each episode  bit not so much this time.  As for the above quote, these ladies have gone through several seasons of being on the biting end of Bethenny Frankel. I think they are just feeling a little grateful for numbers this year. The gang mentality is not a good look but for years, BF has eviscerated  each and everyone of them, save Carole.

At the end of the day, my feeling is that Carole just flat out does not really like Bethenny Frankel. Just as a person, she is not Carole's cup of tea. This has been evolving over time. It did not happen all of a sudden. She has had plenty of time to watch her on and off camera and just doesn't like her. BF crossed a final line by speaking pejoratively about Adam , and in Carole's opinion, Carole herself. That is the loyalty Carole is speaking to. She has never ever said word about Jason Hoppy ( and probably never will, which she should not). A line not to be crossed. 

I don't think Tinsley is Carole's new BFF but she is easy to deal with. Less exhausting than BF. 

• Love 24
(edited)
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

I don't think Tinsley is Carole's new BFF but she is easy to deal with. Less exhausting than BF. 

I agree I think Tinsley is just easy and fun to be around nothing to deep just light and perfect for a "reality show friendship" what Sonja could be if she wasnt so bat shit crazy lol

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5

I don't have any real opinion about Beth's jeans (if they fit me, I'd probably buy a pair) but DANG!  I want to be invited to the party; the food looked phenomenal.

What is up with Carole and her blogs this season?

• Love 13

I'm no Carole fan but I was thrilled to see her make Bethenny squirm.  I think they both moved on to other people and projects simultaneously but they needed drama for a storyline.  Bethenny calling Adam an operator still gets to me.  Maybe he is but isn't Bethenny too?   She's riding Frederick's coattails now.  Also loved that LuAnne slipped the handcuffs.  Maybe she's used to them?  haha  I loved how Tinsley was comparing their situations.  At least she has a sense of humor about it.  I suspect Sonja's guest penthouse was comped, there was a long shot of the building before that scene started.  Sonja getting off of "her" yacht to return a fake LV bag. hahahahaha

• Love 16

Sonja will eat seafood when she’s eating vegan because it’s free raw . What in the hell is she talking about. Cooked or raw, it’s still not vegan is it?

Sonja was being an idiot. Seafood is an animal, therefore it's not vegan. She was also piling on cooked shrimp so it's not raw. 

What is up with Carole and her blogs this season?

She needs attention and wants to threaten others with telling their secrets?

• Love 11
(edited)
34 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Mileage varies,but I don't see this as the same as the Ramona thing. I don't think Bethenny is against any and all promotion. That WOULD be hypocritical. 

I think the issue is context. The SG jean party was specifically about the jeans. She gave no impression it was about anything else. Ramona started peddling her product during a holiday gift exchange. Even Bethenny didn't give SG products in that instance. I found it a bit tacky myself. 

Ramona merely mentioned her anti-aging product line in context to why she was passing the skin care gift forward. I didn’t see it as an over the top promotion. B always has her SG products displayed, even if she isn’t mentioning them she gets a lot of free promotion and product placement. So her comment to Ramona seemed unfair and hypocritical.

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 23
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

To further add to "Carole's in high school" - check out her blog where she says this:

Now I know they aren't friends but really, nothing screams "I'm still functioning like a hormonal teenager" like a statement about how Luann better keep her trap shut because Carole knows her secrets and will spill them if Luann doesn't do as asked. 

If Carole is a hormonal teenager, wtf does that make Bethenny? A petulant toddler perhaps?? BF doesn’t even threaten to spill her castmates’ secrets—she just blurts ‘em right out. No impulse control whatsoever on ole’ Jabberjaw. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja needs to stop. Mooching free food, looks like she's drinking again and hitting on young guys. She's going to end up with a mugshot too.

She has one!  DUI

• Love 7
15 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:
15 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Kevin, the driver, has taken the place of Dr. Amador (or whatever his name was) who Bethenny saw for (reality show) therapy.

He's probably just as, if not more, qualified as a therapist.

A therapist who would allow sessions to be taped for reality TV, anyway. 

6 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

Anyone else pissed/bored that we had to sit through RamonaBenjamin's (TM) stoop-it infomercial? I saw you in the daylight, Mona. It ain't all that. Andplusalso, we've all seen you go to get procedures done countless times on the show. It ain't all the amazing grapefruit emollients you're using keeping your skin drum-tight across your skull.

Well, she did acknowledge botox and other procedures (I was watching to see if she would), and she made a tiny bit of a fair point about the texture of the skin itself.  However, what exactly is this serum?  For it to have been working for her as an "anti-aging" cream, she has to have been using it for a while, right?  How did that happen?  And assuming she's the only person she's been testing it on, how does she know that the serum has made any difference at all?  

• Love 5

And assuming she's the only person she's been testing it on, how does she know that the serum has made any difference at all?  

I honestly assume Ramona owns a small village of peasants that she experiments on with her anti-aging creams and is worshipped like a goddess. I mean, can't you just see it?

• Love 15
14 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Can't say I blame Bethenny for unfollowing all those women on social media. Why would she follow them anymore when it's clear they can't stand her? 

Perfect example of "If everyone around you is an asshole, chances are, you're the asshole".

• Love 21
57 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

"I've never spoken about it - but I'm going to allude to it now for no reason whatsoever" << Totes highschool and petty. I'd respect her if she just rose above it - I don't care who else is doing some level of it - rise above it. Clearly the whole world (that watches the show - lol) knows her achilles heel is Adam. So unnecessary to share all that crap about Luann that has nothing to do with her or Adam. But typical. Being the tea spiller that she is.

• Love 24
12 hours ago, Lakewood27 said:

I swear. Sonja was wolfing down Bethanny’s party food like she hadn’t eaten in weeks. I wonder how much of the raw bar she stuffed in her handbag? Also, most people going through a major home reno would just move into temporary housing. Sonja is living on a 4-poster bed, inhaling dust mites and asbestos to save a few bucks. Yikes.

She was Terri Gar's character in Tootsie!  I can't really watch Sonja any longer.  She grosses me out.  

I felt badly for Bethenny in her talk with Carole.  The loss of this friendship really looks like it hurt her.  I really think the majority of shit stirred this season so far rests at Dorinda's doorstep.  

• Love 19

You can tell Bethenny actually cares about Carole because she doesn't railroad right in, start screaming and shouting then whip out of there quicker than a bullet, which is her usual style of fighting. Bethenny seemed quite flustered both with Carole and Dorinda. I'm note entirely sure that all nutcrackergate deserves all the attention it deserves, just as i'm not sure Dorinda can't stop seeing nutcrackers wherever she goes, they're not pigeons, woman! Sure, Bethenny could have been more grateful about Dorinda "saving Christmas" but Dorinda sure is making a song and dance about it. These women ought to be careful ganging up on Bethenny and making her the villain of the season, we all know that ended last time...

Oh, Luann. I do feel bad for her, it must have been a nightmare visiting all those places she went to with Tom. I can easily see how she started to spiral into a drunken mess and get arrested like so many of the poor and depraved people that come into the shitty backstreet nightclub I work at. Money can't buy you class. How often Luann manages to remind us of this. 

• Love 9

I’m not on either Beth’s or Carole’s side since I find them both very limited but entertaining people.

However, I do think they both overestimate how interesting we will find this break-up of the ages in the long haul.

I’m pretty sure they aren’t going to be the focus of a Ryan Murphy season of “Feud”.  

And I’m pretty sure they would find that surprising.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Sure she was drunk and belligerent about Adam – none of it was true - not to mention she randomly demeans all those folks who live in the Mid-west. But still I’m surprised she said anything at all. Since spending the last three years with Adam; I know a lot about her carousing and have never spoken of it. Adam not only cooked for her (for nearly nothing) but he played babysitter for her teenage son when she spent nights out partying with men. So play nice Luann. Karma can be a swift bitch.

I do believe Adam is from the midwest, he lived with Nicole, and Carole has taken every opportunity to question Luann's sex life.  Again it is about money with Carole-what exact experience did Adam have as a chef?   Luann's son was 17 years old at the time-hardly someone who needed a babysitter.  I hope Carole's brand of karma looks her up very soon.  Besides the wrongful use of karma, which an effing world's greatest journalist should know what karma truly means: karma (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences. If I were Carole I would lay off the term given her sad, sad history of those close to her dying.

I’m from the east, and I LOVE the mid-west and West. They are the heart of this country.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I HATE this type of Vicki Gunvelson behavior!  I have secrets and you better behave in the way I deem appropriate or I am telling all of them.  Bitch move.

• Love 24
23 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Perfect example of "If everyone around you is an asshole, chances are, you're the asshole".

Yeah. Take the annual Berkshires shitshow. Bethenny has been a belligerent in every battle there so far.

That has to mean something.

• Love 14

I had wondered if B's text to Carole over the holidays came from her simply just being lonely. She had mentioned previously that the nutcracker was for "Fake Christmas" so I assumed that Jason had Bryn over the actual holiday. I'd imagine her being lonely if that was the case and really missing her best local friend, and knowing that things had changed. So maybe she was just in a low spot at the time and because of that, wanted to hash it out immediately but Carole wanted to do it face to face. Since we know Carole was in LA, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that she was with her friend whose husband had died, meaning this would be the friend's first Christmas without her husband. So I can imagine Carole wanting to stay present with that friend in her experience rather than taking a trip down the rabbit hole with B. And who can blame her, really? 

• Love 20

All of these women are sad to me...lonely women that all live alone, have no significant other in their lives (not sure if Bethenny's Dennis is really a daily thing in her life) and drink too much. After watching Sonja last night, I really feel badly for her daughter. Her mother is out of control...her over the top behavior is getting worse. Bragging to strange young men how many younger men she has slept with is embarrassing. I must say Tinsley was a lot nicer to Sonja than Sonja was to her when she stayed at her tired mausoleum of a home. 

I'm not going to get into a war of words about Bethenny...I'm just going to say that she's neurotic mess. You can't argue with her because she will just beat you down by talking over you and arguing in a circular fashion. Honestly, I had a migraine after listening to her harpy high pitched shrill rant at Carole and the at Dorinda. I can only imagine how horrible it was for Jason to deal with this all the time. And as I've said in the past, proof that she is only back on this show is to get free PR and promotion for everything Skinny Girl was never more evident then last night. She's all about $$$.

LuAnn is still drinking isn't she? She might be the saddest of them all. 

• Love 12
(edited)
6 minutes ago, coops said:

Why Sonja? Everyone else hates her, as Bethenny has pointed out, so she needs a friend, plus Sonja hates Tinsley who Beth is jealous of for getting close to Carole. Why countess cop slapper? It'll piss Carole off.

Buddy up to Sonja to attack tinsley because she knows Carole will defend tinsley and Bethany can attack her in a sneaky backhanded way. Exactly I will give Bethany props again for knowing how to play the mean girls game. The enemy of my enemies is my friend kind of 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4

I am NOT a Bethenny apologist at all, gonna state that flat out. However, from what we were shown, she gave Carole ample opportunity to speak her piece. She flat out asked Carole, “Are you mad at me?”, not for the first time I might add, and got Carole blathering inarticulate word salad, again not for the first time. Bethenny began her usual onslaught after Carole was given the floor first and wasted the time by not getting to the damn point, whatever it is.  Carole talks a good talk in her Talking Heads, but in real time/real life rivals Sarah Palin in her inability to get a point across. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Juneau Gal said:

I am NOT a Bethenny apologist at all, gonna state that flat out. However, from what we were shown, she gave Carole ample opportunity to speak her piece. She flat out asked Carole, “Are you mad at me?”, not for the first time I might add, and got Carole blathering inarticulate word salad, again not for the first time. Bethenny began her usual onslaught after Carole was given the floor first and wasted the time by not getting to the damn point, whatever it is.  Carole talks a good talk in her Talking Heads, but in real time/real life rivals Sarah Palin in her inability to get a point across. 

To be fair, we didn't actually get to hear all of what Carole was saying to Bethenny because they played her TH over of the conversation. She may very well have said the exact same thing to B as she said to the audience. 

• Love 7
(edited)
15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Sooo, apparently Beth admitted to Carole she was miffed about Adam turning her down for Houston.  What really happened with Adam in that situation?  I don't know cause she tells Doris she asked Adam.  Then at the Biszerkshires she says one of her people asked Adam.  What I've learned over the years with Beth is that she doesn't always relate all the facts, rather her interpretation and what fits her agenda.  Beth then says to Carole that Adam is an operator.  As I've said before I think Beth was very pissed off about Adam.  This is when the shift happened in their friendship.  Note to Beth:  Even if your friend breaks up with someone, you still have to be very careful about what you say, especially when that friend still cares about that ex.  Beth continued to give digs at Carole after the put down of Adam.  Carole is confused.  She's hearing that she didn't support PR enough.  Beth isn't being supportive of Carole running the marathon.  It's getting tedious. 

Then at their lunch, Beth is upset about the text.  According to Beth all she said were three sentences.  Carole corrects her.  It was a number of texts.  Carole wanted a break.  They'll talk when she got back to the city.  Beth was visibly upset at that lunch.  I don't think Beth is used to being treated that way by Carole.  Carole was her minion.  She doesn't have day to day friends.  See the scenes of her in the car with Kevin.  Heck, even Ro hung up on her.  No one really wants to deal with Beth because she just doesn't stay on point, well, she only stays on her point.

Gosh, I thought maybe we could get through a season without a Skinnygirl logo.  Congrats Beth for being so special for being inclusive.  Wow.  What a concept.  Are you kidding me?  BTW, those jeans for the most part are freakin ugly.  We'll see how long that strand of spaghetti sticks on the wall.  If one of the other housewives came up with some of those jeans, Beth would be the first one in a TH to make a comment about them looking like the girls getting together and bedazzling jeans.

Loved Tins asking So to stay.  No rules.  I got you a different room.  I wonder how fast So will try to return the louis vuitton.  So looked so desperate at her house and at Beth's party. 

I liked Lu's conversation with Doris.

WOW! Was Beth extra uncomfortable at that lunch. Look, Carole annoys the fuck outta me and I really don't like her because since season one she's been a condescending, dismissive, superior bitch and I hate that this is going down with the 2 chicks I can't stand the most but yeah this is the closest that anyone has ever come to getting a semi complete conversation out of Beth. The way she was shredding that wrapper and her hands where practically shaking with nervous energy. Beth was cornered and when her distracting barks of random cliche phrases i.e. "What do you want from me?!?" didn't pull Carole away from her point she was so at a loss. She tried that tactic at the Berzerkshires and again at the lunch with Carole a few times during that sit down. "You win Carole", "You're checking off boxes"... Like what in the what?

Beth can't argue intelligently AT ALL. I always knew that but that conversation truly outlined just how badly Beth flounders around making absolutely no sense during a confrontation. She insults, she misdirects, she parses words and she's SHOCKING (i.e. YOU FUCK EVERYONE) which is bound to fluster anyone just due to sheer confusion. And that my friends is how she's been able to "OWN" most of her confrontations. 

Carole didn't succeed 100% either but she did make Beth squirm. I'm not excited about it being Carole that did it but I'm happy someone was able to hold Beth's feet to the fire somewhat. It would be my dream to just corner Beth in a conversation, stay on point and ask pointed questions directed at her tendencies, her meanspiritedness and need to belittle people for no absolute reason.

Ramona is not my favorite. I think she's done some pretty low down dirty things to the other women with regards to humiliation for fun but when Beth randomly insulted Ramona's gift which was given genuinely enough then go on to add even more insults. "Oh, so you just turned this into an mini infomercial" (paraphrase). "oh and here I thought you were doing a good deed". Like what in the actual fuck! Not only was she taking a dig about the infomercial which is rich coming from the bitch who showed up WEARING her new "product" and GIFTED a pair which going on and on about how comfortable they were yada yada yada! But then she went a bit lower by attacking the nice gesture of the gift giving itself. OK chuckle about the product placement sure (even tho again REALLY BETH?? You of all people aren't one to talk) but it is just a quick laugh about product placement but then to continue on and suggest that Ramona wasn't even giving the gift out of kindness at all? That was random, unnecessary and uncalled and JUST like our nasty, rude and hateful Beth.

Uggghhh, she's such an ugly person.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 18
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

I am NOT a Bethenny apologist at all, gonna state that flat out. However, from what we were shown, she gave Carole ample opportunity to speak her piece. She flat out asked Carole, “Are you mad at me?”, not for the first time I might add, 

Carole asked the exact same thing to Bethany in the Berkshires at the dinner table and Bethany danced around the topic. Then they had the spat. So at this point Bethany knew exactly what Carole’s problem was yet pretended she didn’t. Again I could care less about Carole but in this instance with Bethany and this stupid feud she is totally in the right. Carole didn’t start this Bethany did. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

I want to be Tinsley's friend.

I actually think I would like to be her friend, with or without a penthouse suite and LV swag bag.

Predictably, she will be insufferable next season, as that is the Bravo template.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That was pretty obnoxious of Beth to bring up the drunk dinner in Florida while Dorinda was trying to explain why she was upset about the nutcracker.

That's her way deflection and insulting. One had nothing to do with the other but it was a low point to throw at Dorinda to throw her off her game and to throw her off point so that Dorinda could stop what she was saying and address that AGAIN and it also put Dorinda on the DEFENSIVE and gave Beth the upper hand in the conversation. Beth became the aggressor, pointed out, "you see, I can talk shit about you too and be mad about this that and the other and discuss it with the other ladies too. So now that you understand don't dare do it again Doris! Got it good!" and to be honest that's exactly how Beth handles a lot of her confrontations. Stopped Dorinda in her tracts, made her feel bad about herself and then shut the whole conversation down and just moved on without actually touching on reasons, criticisms or hashing out any underlying feelings over the matter. 

Can't demand emotional maturity from Beth. Dorinda may be a hot head but she's more willing to have a meaningful conversation about something and come to peaceful end. Beth just wants to bark some insults and shut the conversation down for good without ever connecting the dots on where she may have contributed to the mayhem. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, missyb said:

I usually have a lot to say after each episode  bit not so much this time.  As for the above quote, these ladies have gone through several seasons of being on the biting end of Bethenny Frankel. I think they are just feeling a little grateful for numbers this year. The gang mentality is not a good look but for years, BF has eviscerated  each and everyone of them, save Carole.

It's not even the gang mentality. It's the dumbass shit they're picking at. The nutcracker? Ramona hocking her skin care while giving a gift? I don't care if they want to go after B, but pick some REAL shit to get mad about. 

1 hour ago, MerryMary said:

Also loved that LuAnne slipped the handcuffs.  Maybe she's used to them?  haha  I loved how Tinsley was comparing their situations.  At least she has a sense of humor about it.

I totally agree with this. She was all, "As someone who has also been in Palm Beach handcuffs...." Good for you, girl!

1 hour ago, Barbara Please said:

Ramona merely mentioned her anti-aging product line in context to why she was passing the skin care gift forward. I didn’t see it as an over the top promotion. B always has her SG products displayed, even if she isn’t mentioning them she gets a lot of free promotion and product placement. So her comment to Ramona seemed unfair and hypocritical.

Eh, I don't really see it that way. But even if B's comment was a bit bitchy, it was no more bitchy than Ramona's comment about B's Hampton's house being "below" the highway". I just found it annoying that she acted like Bethenny is breaking some "girl code" by slamming her business, because she wasn't slamming it at all. She was merely commenting on Ramona's behavior in the moment. 

53 minutes ago, coops said:

You can tell Bethenny actually cares about Carole because she doesn't railroad right in, start screaming and shouting then whip out of there quicker than a bullet, which is her usual style of fighting. Bethenny seemed quite flustered both with Carole and Dorinda.

I agree. It reminded me of how Bethenny fought with Jill over the bar signage in that one episode. You can tell she really cares about the person she's fighting with; it's not as easy for her. 

• Love 10

I side eye the whole SK Jeans thing but in the end I say "Get Money Bitch!" It does make more sense than SK luggage. B put on a great event.

I bet Sonja lined her purse with shrimp .... for later. 

I expected the ladies (minus Dolores) to be less than nice and just straight up cackling over Lu's fall from grace based on the previews so I was pleasantly surprised by how gracious and supportive they appeared - onscreen anyway. 

6 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

LOVED that Carole called her out and corrected her that it wasn't a whole thing it was a string of texts that deflected to running down Ramona etc. Bethenny's face fell and she knew it was true. Bethenny has no experience on being called out: starting with her excommunicated parents, ex boyfriends, ex husbands or anyone calling her out on her shit. She has employees who wouldn't dare. GO Carole. The difference of why she is hanging on to Carole is because Carole know EVERYTHING about the shit she pulled on Jason. 

The jeans were hideous and cheap looking.  Bethenny was radiant as the jeanswear guy introduced her. Beaming.  Her oxygen. 

Agree. Carole knows how to fight with her because she had a ringside seat for the Jason/Bethenny breakup. Bethenny is desperately scrambling for a resolution (which will be unsuccessful) so Carole doesn't rat out everything from the Jason debacle. Carole knows where ALL the bodies are buried. 

This really makes me question B recount of things. She is really not a reliable narrator. At. all.  

1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I honestly assume Ramona owns a small village of peasants that she experiments on with her anti-aging creams and is worshipped like a goddess. I mean, can't you just see it?

tumblr_n06sdmIirZ1qzpabso2_250.gif

I assume the crowd surfing comes after she has directed them to take her luggage to her room with instructions on how to unpack it and bring her a bottle of Pinot. 

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Mozelle said:

So, I have my beefs with the Red Cross and stopped donating to them when it became public knowledge just how much they screwed up in Haiti. However, regarding Bethenny calling LuAnn a loser for donating to the Red Cross, I highly doubt that Bethenny did it because she has thoughts that Red Cross is bullshit—otherwise she wouldn’t have asked her IG followers to donate to them a week and a half after Hurricane Harvey devastated Houston.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYWMz7HAO40/

I think, if Bethenny did call LuAnn a loser over Red Cross donations, it has to do with what Bethenny does best: bitch about who or what she perceives as competition.

Now, since her organization has a disaster relief arm (as of October 2017), anyone donating to the Red Cross is likely *not* donating to B Strong, which is a problem for Bethenny. Voila! 

Bethenny looked into Red Cross and found how much (percent) goes to the victims. This is why her assistant, when handling over the cards, made a point to say she wanted the cards to go to the victims. You literally have to tell them otherwise a huge (and I mean HUGE) amount goes to the the top employees. 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 22
14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Nope. Samantha was independent, successful, and had a business. Sonja is a golem made up of the worst traits of the Sex and the City characters. She's got Samantha's sex drive and shamelessness, Charlotte's snobbery, Miranda's judgemental attitude, and Carrie's entitlement and work ethic.

Love it! This is the perfect description of Ol' Sexy J Sonja.

Side note: Sonja just seems so nasty. I feel like I would never eat at her home nor shake hands with her without Purell-ing myself thoroughly afterward. I'm not even particularly germophobic. It's just that the brown-ice shit-handling dirty-drawers-bidet-face-washing Grey Gardens lifestyle is a real gross out. 

15 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I actually think I would like to be her friend, with or without a penthouse suite and LV swag bag.

Predictably, she will be insufferable next season, as that is the Bravo template.

Tinsley took some time to grow on me, but she does seem like a good friend. Bravo has a habit of ruining my favorites, but as I am only pleasantly tolerant of Tinsley, maybe she has a fighting chance.

I am so over the Bethenny-Carole conflict. I don't like either one of them, and I just want them to talk about something else besides who is mad at whom for stuff that she may or may not have said which may have been misinterpreted but no I'm just saying what happened but that's not what you said before or told everyone else behind my back so now I can't say anything to you without you attacking me even though I'm not mad at the thing you said that surprised me because I felt that it was different and I thought you were my friend but now I'm wondering if that's the case because you said  . . . and so on. Ugh. It's so tedious to me

• Love 8

I assume the crowd surfing comes after she has directed them to take her luggage to her room with instructions on how to unpack it and bring her a bottle of Pinot. 

A bottle of Ramona Pinot that they make themselves.

Oh, I feel a short story coming on - "The Island of Ramona Singer", a more modern take on "The Island of Doctor Moreau"

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Funny how Carole just has to included that "none of what Lu said about Adam was true" but all Lu said was that Adam went from working for her and dating Noelle to jumping on Carole and expressing how she agrees with the "operator" description of Beth's.  I really hate that Lu chimed in with all that cause it was just bad timing, in poor taste, inappropriate, out of nowhere and last but not least OLD NEWS! However, what she said was true Carole just doesn't agree with Lu's interpretation of it all but that's how Lu see's it all the while using true data soooooo sorry Carole it's corny that you felt the need to yet again challenge Lu about her opinion about the situation especially after knowing what you know now about your precious Adam and the way he moves on from a relationship. Ya know, keeps one foot in the door til he has his other foot firmly in the next door. And to do it with ugly threats of exposing Lu through her children? Really? 

See there's a reason I've never liked Carole. She's a very ugly person as well. 

• Love 18
17 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Okay, did anyone notice how shifty Ramona looked when Dorinda said anyone would have to be total asshole to go to Tom's yacht party? So.... I'm thinking Ramona went. I will cackle if this is true. 

She was in Palm Beach for New Years and preciously said she ran into Tom a few times while she was there so odds are good.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Carole asked the exact same thing to Bethany in the Berkshires at the dinner table and Bethany danced around the topic. Then they had the spat. So at this point Bethany knew exactly what Carole’s problem was yet pretended she didn’t. Again I could care less about Carole but in this instance with Bethany and this stupid feud she is totally in the right. Carole didn’t start this Bethany did. 

I haven’t caught up with this episode yet so I’ll admit that up front. I will also admit I don’t follow all the extra shit (social media, blogs, whatnot) very carefully so most of my opinion is just from the show. But when Carole asked Beth that at the Berkshires, my impression was that Beth wasn’t mad at Carole. She sensed a shift in their relationship and was a little sad about it, but she wasn’t mad. She got mad at Carole during the conversation, she didn’t go in mad. I thought what she said later in the bedroom was the truth; they were both busy doing different things, they weren’t connecting as much emotionally (Beth hates your boyfriend), stuff like that. And Beth was concerned about it, but not mad.

• Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. It reminded me of how Bethenny fought with Jill over the bar signage in that one episode. You can tell she really cares about the person she's fighting with; it's not as easy for her. 

I was reminded of the whole Jill saga too, Bethenny was always crying or at least teary eyed whenever she fought with Jill. Carole seems kind of detached from the whole thing. I guess no two people see events the same way because Carole and Bethenny keep having conflicting reports over what was said etc, and I can't actually tell which one is being more truthful. My prediction for the rest of the season is that Bethenny will, believe it or not, just want to drop it and move on and still be friends, but Carole will be like a dog with a bone. Carole was the one that couldn't put the whole Luann drama behind her when Luann wanted to make up. It's only recently, now she's on the outs with Bethenny, that Carole has even attempted to make up with Luann. Bethenny can be arch enemies with a fellow cast member all season and be all buddy buddy with them the next season. Other than Ramona it seems.  

Edited by coops
  • Love 7