Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Slider said:

I really miss the key wheel too, and the strategy that went into the order of dispersement.

THIS.  The order of revelation could reveal alliances - or conceal alliances - OR execute strategy.

@Slider, you are safe.

• Love 3

Could you imagine the hilarity of Jasmine boot scooting down the stairs with the giant key wheel when she was HoH?

It's okay, no one has to tell me I'm safe. I know I'm up for eviction. Don't hug me, it's weird.

• LOL 10

Does this mean @ozziemom and @Callaphera are on the block?  (Fine, I'll pull a Nicole.) This makes me the swing vote.  Why would the house put me in this position.  Why do they insist on my choosing between my best friend and my #1 in the house?  This is so tough on me.  I am always in this position and it's not fair.  This game is so hard. I have to make such a hard decision.  

Did I do it right?

• Applause 3
  • LOL 8
18 hours ago, Slider said:

Does this mean @ozziemom and @Callaphera are on the block?  (Fine, I'll pull a Nicole.) This makes me the swing vote.  Why would the house put me in this position.  Why do they insist on my choosing between my best friend and my #1 in the house?  This is so tough on me.  I am always in this position and it's not fair.  This game is so hard. I have to make such a hard decision.  

Did I do it right?

Thank you, I appreciate you and I promise, no hard feelings but know that I've got your back going forward. I'm going to stab you in the back when I win Veto this week and then HoH next week but don't take it personal, it's just game.  

• LOL 6
On 8/8/2022 at 9:41 AM, Slider said:

Did I do it right?

I’ve been watching this show my whole life, you can’t possibly vote for me!

• LOL 3

A lot of double-speak in Nicole's interview.  She also made it sound like she has spoken to Taylor since being evicted, which, no.  Although she said she takes responsibility for what she said and did in the house, I think she's really trying to turn around the narrative of what she did.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

A lot of double-speak in Nicole's interview.  She also made it sound like she has spoken to Taylor since being evicted, which, no.  Although she said she takes responsibility for what she said and did in the house, I think she's really trying to turn around the narrative of what she did.

She's totally making herself out to be the victim.

If this isn’t the place to ask this question, let me know:

Does anyone know why BB didn’t film an opening credits sequence this season? I know Paloma was taken out of the house for her own good, but that was a week after the players moved into the house.

• Useful 2

Jasmine's exit interview with EW:  https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-jasmine-davis-interview/

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How much of your ankle injury has been real over the past few weeks and how much were you faking it?

JASMINE DAVIS: Well, I would honestly say a lot of it was very real. For several weeks, I was in a lot of pain. I've never really dealt with an injury before, especially not something to my ankle. So it was very hard for me to be dependent on my fellow houseguests at the time. But after I started getting all the treatment and treated like a queen that I am, I was like, "Wow, this could add to my strategy a little bit" in the last few weeks that I was in the house. So I started to fake it just a little bit.

• LOL 2
On 8/26/2022 at 5:03 PM, Thalia said:

Jasmine's exit interview with EW:  https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-jasmine-davis-interview/

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How much of your ankle injury has been real over the past few weeks and how much were you faking it?

JASMINE DAVIS: Well, I would honestly say a lot of it was very real. For several weeks, I was in a lot of pain. I've never really dealt with an injury before, especially not something to my ankle. So it was very hard for me to be dependent on my fellow houseguests at the time. But after I started getting all the treatment and treated like a queen that I am, I was like, "Wow, this could add to my strategy a little bit" in the last few weeks that I was in the house. So I started to fake it just a little bit.

Was it? lol

• LOL 3
45 minutes ago, springbarb said:

I thought the EW article was really interesting. A lot of people around here have said that Michael didn't have a social game, but the jury clearly disagrees.

Thanks for indicating it's Entertainment Weekly.  I'm always hesitant to click on blind links.  

Great article.  Yeah, they unanimously agreed Michael played the best game and they said he had a great social game.  Many also said some really nice things about him personally, i.e. "he is an angel and we love him very much," "he's perfect," "he's a really nice pure person," "he's fun," "we're always laughing," etc.  Jasmine called him "my super-fan buddy." 

And so I'm going to disagree with spoilergirl who said if Michael had made it to the final two, he never would have won because of the Kyle thing.  If there was friction in the jury house regarding Michael, it sure seems to have been ironed out.

• Love 5