Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nah, I thought it was obvious before that. Claire talked about Derex having a crush on her in like week 1 lol. Derex talked about Claire being his type early on. And the vibes/chem just grew and really was blatantly obvious by Derex's eviction week. Then the jury house footage like if people didn't pick up on it then they're blind lol.

I also thought is was always obvious that Derex didn't feel any type of romantic/sexual feelings toward Hannah ever. I think Hannah's crush on him was never that serious on her part either tbh.

I agree with all of this - and I'm only a broadcast watcher.  

To really be Harlequin-novel-cover-worthy, Derek should have had his Lord of the Latrine robe hanging off his arms.

• LOL 8

I am surprised, but happy for both of them. Surprised because while I could see they had a genuine friendship, it seemed like more of a playful brother/ sister vibe to me. Good for them. Hilarious that they had to have one-on-ones with Hannah about it. Ky has ruined all of their lives.

And those pictures are absurd. I have to believe they only agreed to the Harlequin pose so they could laugh about it later.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

That really surprises me! I didn't see them as a couple outside the house. (Or even inside TBH.) 

That said, this group of houseguests could be the closest outside the house of any so far. Not just the Cookout, but the whole group. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

So I guess everyone was wrong about SB being super bitter. That's nice though. 

I think she IS bitter about Kyland tbh, as she has every right to be. It doesn't surprised me she's close to Azah as they had a bond in the house and Azah told her about CO in her goodbye message.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

kyland/tiff are dating. tiff is moving out to la to try her hand at show biz.

🙄🙄🙄

An eyeroll reaction button would be so much more efficient. (And would pay for itself in a day, in this forum.)

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

This week Claire guest-hosted an episode of RHAP with Taran, about Survivor. She seemed like a natural, really well-informed and funny. She admitted she didn't think she'd be ready to do a Celebrity BB RHAP episode though, because she thinks watching the live feeds might trigger PTSD. 😁😁

• Love 3

“We realized leaving the show that I have a career and he has to focus on his career... " Good burn Alyssa. 😁

That said, this BB cast continues to behave in bizarrely mature and good-natured ways. Did they not get the reality show memo? 😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I like Claire but I don't understand why former BB players become automatically eligible to discuss Survivor with Taran and vice versa. Taran's podcast is the only one I listen to anymore because all of Rob's survivor podcast need to include a former player who I don't even remember or care to hear from including stupid Stephen. There are so many good live feeders like Pooya, Liana etc who can talk about the survivor episodes. Do we need to see a former BB player to do that? Screw you Rob and Taran.

To be fair, most previous contestants don't get asked to do more than the occasional visit. Claire is an exception because she's extremely knowledgeable about the history of BB and Survivor, and expresses herself really well in a podcast. I I'd certainly listen to her again. 

• Love 5

Claire was a superfan of Survivor before becoming a BB fan, and ran her own Survivor Michigan game while in college. Plus as Melina22 mentioned, she has good insight and expresses herself well. She's popular amongst BB fans and brings listeners. I only sought out this episode of Taran's podcast due to Melina22 mentioning her being a guest, as normally when a season of BB is done, so am I, lol.

• Love 5

Claire is an exception. All the other former BB players, what is the excuse for being there other than bringing rates cause people know them? Taran already had Kevin Martin and Ovi. Are they survivor experts?

Rhap used to be a friendly podcast and now it's obvious it's all about the money. They don't even let you comment on the live chat on YouTube unless you are subscribed to the channel...

I really admire Claire and her work ethic. We work for the same company and I was occasionally checking her internal IM messenger status.  She came back fairly quickly after the season wrapped.  I’m hoping she continues to use her brain and doesn’t fall into some full time Influencer career. I’m sure it’s tempting with newfound excess followers.

With as easy as it could potentially be, I won’t be sliding into her IMs, but do have a friend who works with a few people from her group and someday may try to get some insight from her on how to get on the show…. We are west coast and she is on the east coast, so no chance of physical run ins.  🤣🤣🤣

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Poor kid, destined for a childhood of neglect. Because as Dani reminded us many times, Tennessee gets ALL HER LOVE and she has NO ROOM in her heart for another child because Tennessee takes up ALL the space.

At least new baby can look forward to a career promoting Lux bar soaps and shower gels. 

• LOL 8
On 11/28/2021 at 6:57 PM, 30 Helens said:

Poor kid, destined for a childhood of neglect. Because as Dani reminded us many times, Tennessee gets ALL HER LOVE and she has NO ROOM in her heart for another child because Tennessee takes up ALL the space.

At least new baby can look forward to a career promoting Lux bar soaps and shower gels. 

LOL. Dani's IG is basically a diary of every burp and fart Tennessee makes. I wonder if Dom gets to spend time alone with Lux. Because Dani said that her going on BB was the first time she'd EVER let Tennessee out of her sight since she was BORN. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

The bald girl that had a postive Covid test and didn’t make the final cast. @Melina22

Okay. I'm happy she's getting something out of her experience. It must have been crushing to miss out at the last second. I think the C in Covid stands for "Crushed dreams." (I was just watching the PBS show about Covid and Broadway. See also, everybody's wedding plans for the last two years.) 

• Love 1
On 1/20/2022 at 10:39 PM, Nashville said:

Not everyone; my niece got married last year - and she got every bit as much BB screen time as Christie V.  😁

But did she get to dance with Todrick Hall? There’s your real Covid prize.

For Christie’s sake, I hope she’s doing it for the experience and not the money, because, you know…

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Big Brother Canada seasons 1-3, 5, and 7 as well as Big Brother Australia seasons 12-13 are coming to Paramount+ on February 16th! I'm hoping this means they're gonna air the new season of Big Brother Canada on there as well.

Awesome! I’m currently bingeing (and loving) Australian Survivor, so these will be next on my list.

I hope this is another case of the copy outshining the original.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Awesome! I’m currently bingeing (and loving) Australian Survivor, so these will be next on my list.

I hope this is another case of the copy outshining the original.

I really liked BB AU and am looking forward to seeing US comments when it airs here. I know we'd all love to see some format changes to our BB.  I'd love it if our 'Big Brother' was more of an actual entity like theirs, and most of us seriously miss the food competitions!

• Love 1

If I had to choose, I'd take Australian Survivor and Canadian Big Brother. There can't be a comparison of 3 days a week of Survivor to 42 minutes of Survivor. Also, I love Arisa so much, I think she brings life to this show. And I also think that Kevin Martin is one of the greatest players of Big Brother and he doesn't get mentioned as much as he deserves.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Maverick said:

Is Paramount+ going to be airing Australian and Canadian shows as they air in those countries or just putting old seasons out there?

The newest season of Australian Survivor that premieres January 31st will air on Paramount+. We haven't heard anything about BB Canada yet.

• Useful 1
56 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Report has it that Alyssa, Azah, Derek X, Kyland, Tiffany, Xavier from BB23 will be competing on CBS's debut of The Challenge.

The tea on social media is that Big D was fuming that he was rejected 

Also from BB, Angela R (20), David A (21), Enzo P (12).

https://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-cbs-season-1-spoilers

If this version of the Challenge is a fraction as tough as the usual ones, Big D would be carried off in a stretcher 5 minutes into the first episode.  

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Can someone please tell me what The Challenge is about? Is it a contest between past BB players? 

The regular Challenge takes players from all different CBS/MTV reality shows from around the world, including The Real World, BB, Survivor, Love Island and many others.  

The main show just finished season 37.  There have been other BB folks on including Kaycee who was a co winner last year, Josh, Fessy, Amber B and others.  The challenges they do are physically extreme.  One year, the 2 day finale was in a desert and so intense so they arranged for them to get intravenous fluids overnight.  They start with 20ish players and whittle them down to get a winner or winners. Ive only watched the last few seasons, but I really enjoy it. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1