Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I never expect much from these sorts of things, but even with that in mind, this EW list was a piece of shit. 

https://tvline.com/lists/big-brother-winners-ranked-best-worst/adam-jasinski/

The only saving grace for me is that they at least didn't, like, put Taylor at #3 or some crazy nonsense like that. 

Yeah Adam did shitty things, but he is definitely not the worst winner. 

Evel Dick is by far the worst winner.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Adam's pretty shitty, too. But yes, Evil Dick was terrible, as well. Honestly I personally don't even count BB1, BB7-9 and BB22. 

15 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Obviously these lists are always going to be subjective, and I haven't watched since Season 16 so who am I to judge, but:

After (rightfully) knocking the likes of Adam and Andy for their behavior and ranking them so low, I kept wondering as I scrolled through why it was taking so long for Dick to show up. For him, they set aside his behavior and praise his gameplay, while conveniently leaving out the AFP factor.

And, if the other stated reason Adam and Andy were so low was the "eh" nature of their wins, why is Boogie not near the bottom when they flat-out admit that he only won because Will got bounced, and they acknowledge his scummy behavior as well?

AND the "rightful winner/bitter jury" BS in Ian's entry...ugh.

1 hour ago, tracyscott76 said:

Obviously these lists are always going to be subjective, and I haven't watched since Season 16 so who am I to judge, but:

After (rightfully) knocking the likes of Adam and Andy for their behavior and ranking them so low, I kept wondering as I scrolled through why it was taking so long for Dick to show up. For him, they set aside his behavior and praise his gameplay, while conveniently leaving out the AFP factor.

And, if the other stated reason Adam and Andy were so low was the "eh" nature of their wins, why is Boogie not near the bottom when they flat-out admit that he only won because Will got bounced, and they acknowledge his scummy behavior as well?

Yeah especially since Will has a restraining order on Boggie. 

19 hours ago, tracyscott76 said:

Yeah, my biggest concern with lists like these is that, whatever, I'm likely not going to agree 100% of the way with any list, but if you're consistent, I'll respect that. This list wasn't consistent at ALL. Also, while this wasn't as big of a factor here since there were so many glaring issues, how a person regards Jun's game tells me a WHOLE lot about whether I respect their BB opinions. If you're gonna give me "Dan and Will are brilliant" and also "Jun is meh," then no sir, I don't accept that.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, my biggest concern with lists like these is that, whatever, I'm likely not going to agree 100% of the way with any list, but if you're consistent, I'll respect that. This list wasn't consistent at ALL. Also, while this wasn't as big of a factor here since there were so many glaring issues, how a person regards Jun's game tells me a WHOLE lot about whether I respect their BB opinions. If you're gonna give me "Dan and Will are brilliant" and also "Jun is meh," then no sir, I don't accept that.

Or if Derrick's game was brilliant and Maggie's game sucked. Same thing.

• Like 1

Fantastic interview questions from Nicole Weaver to Monte here. Highlights why diversity is not only important inside the house, but in interviewers granted access. Maybe someday CBS will also figure out that behind the scenes diversity is equally important as on camera diversity. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/big-brother-24-monte-being-more-aware-emotional-taylor-moments.html/

Edited by pennben
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, Terrance is suing Indy for defamation of character.

I don't recall Indy ever talking to or about Terrance, lol.  Was this the jury house debacle that was rumored?

3 hours ago, leocadia said:

I don't recall Indy ever talking to or about Terrance, lol.  Was this the jury house debacle that was rumored?

Apparently, Indy did an IG live or something where she said Terrance made her uncomfortable in the house and in the jury house and that Production did their best to protect her.

Terrance deleted the tweet where he said he was suing her lol.

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I'm glad Derek X and Clair won.  I was also glad when Cody and Jessica won.  Have there been other BB pairings that have won TAR?  I didn't watch some of the earlier TAR seasons.

I believe they're the only ones. Brendon and Rachel did make the finale in both seasons they were in and finished 3rd both times.

8 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I'm glad Derek X and Clair won.  I was also glad when Cody and Jessica won.  Have there been other BB pairings that have won TAR?  I didn't watch some of the earlier TAR seasons.

Season 30 - Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson.

Boston Rob and Amber were on many years ago but didn't win. I know that's not what you asked, but I just thought I'd throw that in the mix. They have 4 beautiful daughters, and both seem like really good parents.

Glad Derek and Claire won, but I liked all 3 finalists.

I live in Nashville but had no idea they came here. I'm thinking they didn't announce it because they didn't want people hanging around. Or maybe I just missed it, but I'm usually on top of things.

Edited by slasherboy