Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

First of all, the fact that they're all staying at Toddrick Hall's house is quite frankly very embarrassing.

But also, Clerex confirmed lol!

I hate to admit it, but I have absolutely no idea what this means.  Toddrick? Clerex?  deleted IG thread? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Which video is Clerex confirmed in?

I think it was the third one, where they are all kissing each other (after the one where Deref kisses Ky a lot), and Ky comes up behind Derex and kisses the side of his head and someone (Tiff?) says "Claire's thinking hmmm" or something like that...or it was slightly before when someone tried to kiss Derex....anyway, along those lines.

ETA:  I didn't know who Todrick was but he seems innocuous enough from his Wikipedia entry, but perhaps I'm missing something.  

Edited by Jobiska
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

I think it was the third one, where they are all kissing each other (after the one where Deref kisses Ky a lot), and Ky comes up behind Derex and kisses the side of his head and someone (Tiff?) says "Claire's thinking hmmm" or something like that...or it was slightly before when someone tried to kiss Derex....anyway, along those lines.

ETA:  I didn't know who Todrick was but he seems innocuous enough from his Wikipedia entry, but perhaps I'm missing something.  

Thanks! 

9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

they're all staying at Toddrick Hall's house

Ew.

2 hours ago, Jobiska said:

Other than being the dictionary definition of a clout chaser? Todrick is known for putting out music videos and visual albums with lots of backup dancers and collaborators... that he doesn't pay and when they complain, he says that they got exposure so it's all good! He also has accusations of abuse, sexual assault and harassment, racism and he's known to slut shame women online (usually in defense of the face of white feminism herself, Taylor Swift). He's a dick. Searching "Todrick hall controversy" brings up a lot of articles about him.

...he better not show up on the cast list for CBBUS3. I will riot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I watched all 6 of those videos (I know. I was bored.) and the only thing I can confirm is these are some very drunk people. And that Deref still hasn’t stopped whining about not getting enough credit.

I didn’t catch Tiffany saying anything about Claire and Derex, but even if she did, I wouldn’t put too much stock in it. She was REALLY drunk. Tiff also looked like she was laughing at the idea of “Tiland”, right before fake berating Ky for being more willing to kiss Derex than her. That’s just my take.

Wasn’t Toddrick also booted from his choreography/mentor gig on Drag Race because of all his underhanded bullshit? 

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, willgracefan said:

Totally! But also, why isn’t Tiffany home with her kid? 

Maybe he doesn't want to see her after he and all his classmates saw her cumming on TV.

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Other than being the dictionary definition of a clout chaser? Todrick is known for putting out music videos and visual albums with lots of backup dancers and collaborators... that he doesn't pay and when they complain, he says that they got exposure so it's all good! He also has accusations of abuse, sexual assault and harassment, racism and he's known to slut shame women online (usually in defense of the face of white feminism herself, Taylor Swift). He's a dick. Searching "Todrick hall controversy" brings up a lot of articles about him.

EEK!  Thanks for filling me in.  That's nasty.  I usually skim down Wikipedia entries to see if they have a "controversy" section and maybe someone should make one for him.  

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

...he better not show up on the cast list for CBBUS3. I will riot.

Todrick Hall said it was Tiffany who had asked him if they can hang at his house.  Only DX, Ky, Azah, Hannah are there.   Dunno why she didn't go home to her kid.    I doubt Ky has any real interest in dating her.

Edited by tealeaves
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, tealeaves said:

DX, Ky, Azah, Hannah are there 

That's a strange combo. But I sort of understand why they want to be together. I posted the other day that they were all going to be in withdrawal from each other, and from their extremely intense shared experience. I guess they're not ready to let go yet. 

Like me, still posting on the BB forum long after the finale 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, willgracefan said:

Totally! But also, why isn’t Tiffany home with her kid? 

Tiff has been locked in one pressure cooker or another for the last three months.  I don’t think a few days of decompression before re-entering regular life is out of order; in fact, I’d think it would be positively encouraged before Tiff - or anyone else - goes back home to inflict themselves upon their family.

Edited by Nashville
Left out words
  • Love 10

I knew Todrick Hall by name, but really nothing about him. He sounds fairly awful. How did they even meet up with him?

Claire and Derek are cute, whether just as friends or something more. 

4 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Also, apparently Alyssa and Christian broke up.

*shocked face*

• LOL 4
On 10/1/2021 at 2:02 PM, CrazyDog said:

Wow. That is most definitely an interview of some sort. 

"Xavier won by knowing when to lose and winning when he had to, and was liked and admired by all in the house. How many times have we ever seen that? In addition to winning all nine votes, not a single negative comment was made from any juror when it came time to insert the keys! If that's not proof of God and miracles, then what is?!"

Yes, when I think of holy miracles, I think of a lack of petty comments from a jury on a fairly trashy reality show. I'd assume she was joking, but based on the rest of the interview, maybe not. Lol.

Also this:

"My takeaway is that Azah has a healthy fear of the Lord — and that's the first step towards true wisdom. She spoke about how she did what she could to glorify Him in her actions and speech while playing this game where lying and deception are both allowed. "

I think I'll just leave the irony in that one alone. And she wants Frenchie back? I guess he was the one spot of crazy in an otherwise drama-free season, and even a holy reality TV show host knows that one's reality show cast must bring the crazy.

Oh my God, Julie is batshit crazy. Like one of the hosts was saying on one of the post-episodes on RHAP, this would never fly if Julie was a believer of any other religion.

Edited by le bordel chaud
  • Love 9

X flew in from NY and is in L.A. doing a photo shoot, promo with Tiffany, Ky, Azah, Hannah - and DX.  The guys were shopping together earlier.

But No Big D.  He is home in Philadelphia.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

It seems that the audience were offended on behalf of X with Ky but they don't care. I would find it more honorable if X was staying away from Ky just to show his morals. I guess it IS all about the money.

In the roundtable they talked about being weird that we all were angry with Ky and now he and X are best friends and that in reality this is not OUR relationships, it's theirs and it's ok that they are friends now.

NO. JUST NO. We spent so many hours and days with this game and we got nothing. The only good thing we had was to be able to judge the critic the players and what they were doing.

Also Taran is a party pooper for wanting to stop the gossip and RATE the season. Who cares about rating the season? It's over! Let people talk about gossip! I love Taran but he is such a private person and he has Rob over his head wanting him to be politically correct so he becomes really annoying.

11 hours ago, himela said:

In the roundtable they talked about being weird that we all were angry with Ky and now he and X are best friends and that in reality this is not OUR relationships, it's theirs and it's ok that they are friends now.

NO. JUST NO. We spent so many hours and days with this game and we got nothing. The only good thing we had was to be able to judge the critic the players and what they were doing.

Also Taran is a party pooper for wanting to stop the gossip and RATE the season. Who cares about rating the season? It's over! Let people talk about gossip! I love Taran but he is such a private person and he has Rob over his head wanting him to be politically correct so he becomes really annoying.

That's because Taran wants to do a game review with certain players after the season. Tyler refused to do one with Taran  after BB20 because of Rob/Brent criticizing Tyler during BB 20. 

Rob/Taran job is the podcast that is how they make the living. They can't really afford to piss players off unfortunately. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, tealeaves said:

X flew in from NY and is in L.A. doing a photo shoot, promo with Tiffany, Ky, Azah, Hannah - and DX.  The guys were shopping together earlier.

But No Big D.  He is home in Philadelphia.

I saw X’s Instagram of the photo shoot of The Cookout all dressed to the nines. I’m not sure why Big D. wasn’t there. Either he didn’t want to be apart of it for the or wasn’t asked. I guess he just wanted to get home. He had mentioned that a few times towards the end. I’m not sure who the photo shoot was for but they all looked great. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

That's because Taran wants to do a game review with certain players after the season. Tyler refused to do one with Taran  after BB20 because of Rob/Brent criticizing Tyler during BB 20. 

Rob/Taran job is the podcast that is how they make the living. They can't really afford to piss players off unfortunately. 

I know they’d love to talk to Tiffany and Hannah. They (Rob & Taran) were big on their game play. They might want to talk to Derek X, too since he’s popular. Usually, Taran does a deep dive with the winner but while X won they don’t think his game is really explainable. LOL!!!! He was there, lost comps and then turned it on at the end. I think he rather talk strategy with Tiffany & Hannah. That said, I’m not sure if they’ll get them to talk. I watched the round table and it was pretty good but he really didn’t want to talk about stuff after the game. He wanted to  gameplay in the house. 

17 hours ago, himela said:

I doubt they are "best friends".  When they were on ET, X said he didn't agree with Ky's interpretation of what happened and said they don't need to be BFF's but they need to sit down and have a one of one.

Edited by tealeaves
  • Love 2

The final season of Dear White People totally lampooned this show, which was fun because the writers clearly watch this shitshow. The funniest part was the fake host adding Weinstein and then Polanski to her name as she signed off.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I know they’d love to talk to Tiffany and Hannah. They (Rob & Taran) were big on their game play. They might want to talk to Derek X, too since he’s popular. Usually, Taran does a deep dive with the winner but while X won they don’t think his game is really explainable. LOL!!!! He was there, lost comps and then turned it on at the end. I think he rather talk strategy with Tiffany & Hannah. That said, I’m not sure if they’ll get them to talk. I watched the round table and it was pretty good but he really didn’t want to talk about stuff after the game. He wanted to  gameplay in the house. 

He brought it up with Tiffany during her exit interview. I would be surprised if she didn't do it. 

3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Tyler refused to do one with Taran  after BB20 because of Rob/Brent criticizing Tyler during BB 20. 

Wait, Tyler refused to do an interview because his game was criticized? Wow lol.

1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

The final season of Dear White People totally lampooned this show, which was fun because the writers clearly watch this shitshow. The funniest part was the fake host adding Weinstein and then Polanski to her name as she signed off.

I need to get on finishing DWP so I can see that!

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, Tyler refused to do an interview because his game was criticized? Wow lol.

I need to get on finishing DWP so I can see that!

Not his game lol. He was offended by Rob and Brent going on rants calling Tangela boring. From what I remember Rob said he hated Tangela. Brent was over the top because it's Brent. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fucking hell, Tyler/Angela suck. I accidentally watched part of 1 of their youtube vids once and their personalities are kinda scary lol. Like they are so vacant.

The last I heard of them they were living the life of Instagramer Influencers. I’m not really sure how successful they are in that because I’m not in their demographic and/or don’t care that much. LOL!!!!

• Love 1
17 hours ago, himela said:

It seems that the audience were offended on behalf of X with Ky but they don't care. I would find it more honorable if X was staying away from Ky just to show his morals. I guess it IS all about the money.

Nah, I’m sure they stayed locked up in a pseudo-House cut off from everybody and everything for three months just because it was so much fun.  😆

Personally I have zero problem with X (or anybody else) cashing in and getting what they can while the getting’s good - this little flash of fame isn’t going to last forever, after all - but hey, maybe that’s just me.

• Love 13

I read an article on Derek F saying that he wants to use his money and fame to support single mothers and to spread his father's  legacy.

There's some irony there. Leaving single mothers was part of his father's legacy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I do like how they pointed out that the three of them talked before DX and Claire became an official couple to make sure it wouldn't be a problem for Hannah, since she was in the house with them, and she said she didn't mind at all and to go ahead. They're all so sensible and civilized. They'd make terrible Real Housewives. 😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The way I knew they would fuck in jury lol.

I gotta hand it to you, peach. You called it before anyone. I for one never doubted you, lol. I mean, I saw chem while they were in the house but that jury house segment sealed the deal and made it obvious. 

Ridiculous how happy I am for those crazy kids lol.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The way I knew they would fuck in jury lol.

I thought it was because after DX’s eviction, Claire specifically said she was tapping that ass as soon as she made it to the JH. 😆

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, tealeaves said:

Fans want to make it more than it really was, but DX and Hannah were never a real couple. 

Exactly....I definitely saw the attraction when Claire admitted to Derek in the hammock where she really lived and they began laughing hysterically.

I guess I’m the biggest pussy that ever pussied, 'cause reading that article left me a little verklempt!

They make such a cute couple and I’m SO happy for them.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

I thought it was because after DX’s eviction, Claire specifically said she was tapping that ass as soon as she made it to the JH. 😆

Nah, I thought it was obvious before that. Claire talked about Derex having a crush on her in like week 1 lol. Derex talked about Claire being his type early on. And the vibes/chem just grew and really was blatantly obvious by Derex's eviction week. Then the jury house footage like if people didn't pick up on it then they're blind lol.

I also thought is was always obvious that Derex didn't feel any type of romantic/sexual feelings toward Hannah ever. I think Hannah's crush on him was never that serious on her part either tbh.

• Love 5