Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Thanks for the heads-up; all it took was the mention of FmfG in the lineup for me to know I’d be giving this’un a hard pass.

Or what could also be called an Overwhelming No?

• Applause 4

Julie has no plans to step down at this time

I guess I'm relieved? Yeah, theoretically we could do a lot better host-wise, but in practice I don't know that they'd get anybody who's actually good, and at least to me Julie still seems like an appropriate fit for this ratchet-ass show. Plus as others have said, they'd probably just replace her with Derrick or similar, which is where I bail out of watching the broadcast show altogether.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Recently, I watched Australian BB— or at least, the 2 seasons that are available on Paramount— and the one thing I now want for the US version is an actual Big Brother. A snarky presence to interact with the HGs, torture them, and make them do his bidding. He could also replace Julie (although the Aussie version has a host, too) and that would be fine with me. 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Shouldn't the cast be revealed these days? It's not enough that they will begin in the end of the summer...

Will we even have feeds?

I assume the cast will be revealed the day before like last season. Or, with the problems of the last 2 seasons, maybe not even until the premiere.

There will be feeds. Since it's a live move in, they should start after the premiere like they have the past few seasons.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

🍾Pop the champage!🍾

Not only has Raven bravely fought off the Grim Reaper and survived her Rough Kneecap Syndrome, her inverted spine, her two hearts, her Gastroparesis, and Raven's Disease, now she has found a poor victim kind-hearted person who is probably fulfilling the Get Married check-box on her never-ending Make-A-Wish request list. It warms my cold, dead heart to see her so happy.

I have no idea how to embed IG posts but here, have a link to Raven's post on Instagram.

Let's have a dance party in honour of our favourite batshit insane HG. Everybody vogue!

raven-big-brother.gif

Well, she did her best.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6