Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Props to Erika for getting a bit part in the Kardashian whoredom. Who says deserting your child and flashing your cooch doesn't pay off?

Dorit: Does anyone have any further comments?

Teddi: I don't. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Am I alone in that I don't want Dorit fired.

Dorit is the main topic of discussion every.single.episode. She ain't going anywhere.

Camille: Cheers to my tight puss! Oh, and cancer is bad. Same ol' Camille.

Rinna, pulling a Yolanda and faking an illness to get out of filming. At least we were spared her putty face in the daylight.

Loved Ken's reaction when Lisa put on the bunny mask. 

Oh, goody...another cuntycoated meltdown from Ms. ZeroFucks.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, jaync said:

Props to Erika for getting a bit part in the Kardashian whoredom. Who says deserting your child and flashing your cooch doesn't pay off?

Dorit is the main topic of discussion every.single.episode. She ain't going anywhere.

Rinna, pulling a Yolanda and faking an illness to get out of filming. At least we were spared her putty face in the daylight.

Hahaha!! Thank you Jaync! That comment had me laughing all day! 

• Love 7

Sorry if I missed this mentioned upthread, but, as I didn’t see it referenced, I’m now thinking I’m probably wrong. But:

Was the Dana who was Teddi’s “client” in the slush-in-your-sweatsuit scene the same “Housewife’s Friend” of Season 2(ish?) Dana? (I think she appeared on Season 1 as the party planner for Taylor’s 60K Proof She Didn’t Get Lost On Her Way to RHOC Four-Year-Old’s Birthday Party but then showed up the next season as Taylor’s BFF and expected Taglined “Housewife” but fizzled out after Game Night and got demoted to Friend O’). 

The Dana who fronted like she could afford gold lolllipop-holder necklaces and threw around the $25K price of her sunglasses like Erika does the names of the designers of her t-shirt dresses so we can distinguish them from the ones on the Old Navy clearance rack?

She looked familiar to me, and I remember the second-to-last news I’d heard about her post-show was that she was telling any rag writer who’d listen that she “kept getting asked about” her 20-something-lb weight loss, which would make it fit with [what I THINK Teddi was saying, that she’d already (ie, pre-Teddi’s accountabilitying?)] lost 30 lbs.

Otoh, the last thing I remember was that she was fighting a potential 20-year prison sentence. Which, if she got, obviously wouldn’t. But if she DID get off with just probation, which seems more likely (I don’t know), maybe it could still be her? 

I have zero confidence that featuring even a still-on-probation felon would give Andy pause (der, he has a whole HW installment based on people in various degrees of their felon careers), but much greater confidence that, if that scene didn’t put everyone else to sleep, five pages of PTVers would have made this connection long before I got around to watching.

So, this is probably just a random trip down non-HWs semi-memories lane and I’m totes wrong. Or a reminder of how innocent we all were to affected pretensions back then: thanks, Dorit (you know that she’s pissed that PK cut her Lava Bitch or whatever it’s called line to only include shades in the $15K-$40K range, to keep it affordable to the [say it with proper disdain] masses).

But, maybe? Anyone know if Dana has daily check-in seshes with Teddi or with a parole officer? 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, rho said:

Am I alone in that I don't want Dorit fired. She's a good villain, not actually evil just vapid and fun to hate watch. Every season needs a fall girl and without her we'd end up with another Eden. Or worse, it goes back to the Kim/Yolanda days where the drama gets more personal and teeters into unwatchable territory.

You are not alone :). 

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And I really hated the way she left, but then was all, "I'm good. I'm really good" when Lisa came out there. 

I, on the other hand, think that's exactly how LVP should be treated when she starts with the passive-aggressive "British humor."

5 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I want the full story on the older man who is Camille's assistant. I wonder if he's a snarky butler, like the one Sonja borrows from time to time.

Also, I would have thought Erika would be too cool for the Kardashian game, let alone getting emotional about her avatar.

Yes!  Why does she need an assistant anyway?  And is that Kardashian game a game, or just moving your avatar around from private planes to shopping to dinner with geezers?

1 hour ago, jaybird2 said:

1.  why is it bad if lisa holds a grudge?  I know if anyone said the things that have been said to and of lisa about me i would  forgive but  would not forget.  i would be cordial but that is it.

It's not the grudge holding, it's the constant unrelenting jabs that never end.  Does anyone remember Ramona Quimby's dad in the children's books telling her something along the lines of "The first time is funny, the second time is enough, the third time is a spanking"?  That's how I end up feeling about LVP even if I enjoy her at first.

58 minutes ago, jaync said:

Bingo!  Mind your beeswax, Teddi.

• Love 3

My dislike of Dorit grows exponentially every week. She again tries to ruin someone else's party by bringing up what happened in New York at Camille's charity event but what an awful person Kyle is for confronting her at the bar on her big night. Dorit, Teddi tried to tell you what she said to Kyle at the bar but you wouldn't let her. 

And who doesn't think she wouldn't have caused problems at Lisa's birthday brunch if the tables hadn't already been turned on her. That's her mo. Ruin every event she attends then try to blame it on someone else, usually poor Teddi. 

IMO she hasn't forgiven Kyle for trying to defend Teddi at PK's birthday party and that's why she's been throwing shade Kyle's way with LVP. That's also why she blamed Kyle to Erica at Teddi's beach house too. 

• Love 20
5 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I want the full story on the older man who is Camille's assistant. I wonder if he's a snarky butler, like the one Sonja borrows from time to time.

Also, I would have thought Erika would be too cool for the Kardashian game, let alone getting emotional about her avatar.

I am liking Erika more this season, but her desperation for attention (ie Kartrashian game) makes me cringe. I know, I know, they all crave attention, but being so excited about a juvenile thing makes her look worse than Dorit. Almost. Okay, no one can look worse than Dorit, but you get my drift.

I liked how Teddi was self effacing when she talked about being an accountability coach. She doesn't seem to take things so seriously, including herself, which is a breath of fresh air when it comes to these ladies. She must get those genes from mom since John seems wound a little tight.

• Love 15

I want to know more about Camille's older male executive assistant.  As an EA myself, that was pretty unusual to see.  Camille also looks like she gives genuine, warm hugs. 

So Erika's son is named Tom and her husband is a Tom also?  Just want to make sure I saw that correctly.  

4 hours ago, twilightzone said:

I don't think Teddi is that stupid or arrogant.  I also don't think she's looking to be LVP's bestie.  But there has to be some satisfaction with Teddi that Dorit finally got what was coming to her - after all the hazing and gas lighting she has been pulling.  Even telling LVP that Teddi is the problem by twisting what was said in NY.

^^This^^

Loved the take down of Dorit.  She deserved every dig and barb thrown her way.  Girlfriend dishes big ole plateful servings of smack talk and when served back to her, she's suddenly speechless.  Well.. speechless except for when she was brown-nosing to the extreme and literally crawling all over LVP.  Her hair did look lovely for once though. Okay... I've now said two nice things about Dorit over the past couple of weeks. I'm done. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, jaync said:

Even though it isn't.....I'm pretending she's throwin' shade at Frasier.  

• Love 10
17 hours ago, nexxie said:

So, I don’t get how anyone would want to be gagged - what is the point?

It's a dominant-submissive thing--not that I'm into it ;p

18 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

What do you mean by would make? She is being psychotic stalker and LVP wasn’t  looking Happy about being straddled. 

I meant with a guy like literally stalking (hiding in bushes etc) but I get your point.

• Love 5

For some reason there seems to be a lack of intelligence on the LVP, Kyle, Dorit and Teddi debate.  So far we have Teddi telling the truth about what she told Kyle after the dinner in New York, we have LVP telling the truth about what Kyle said to her about what Dorit said.  Is it that difficult to figure out the missing link-it is Kyle.  How is it Kyle does not have to "own it" or "be loyal" or "have someone's back", when she is the one who should be taking the hit about adding "needy" and "insecure" to what Teddi told her Dorit said at the dinner.

Moving on to Erika-the night of Dorit's party when the ladies where between floors, LVP asked Erika is she agreed with what was said at the dinner that night.  Erika said she would like to redirect.  Erika also said she was drunk when they were sitting around drinking.  I think Erika was being judicious by not commenting initially because she knew her friend Kyle was not being entirely truthful about what was said at dinner that night.  More importantly when Teddi asked Erika how she would feel if she were LVP, Erika said, "I would be pissed."  She didn't say her feelings would be hurt.  None of the women at the dinner said much about LVP's feelings, to Dorit's face, I believe only Rinna asked if Dorit had mentioned it to LVP.

For these women who many feel the need to say how someone would feel, they really should listen to the person.  Kyle telling a person she is lying about their feelings is just all kinds of wrong.  Kyle unable to digest the fact LVP was telling her she hasn't had a good night due to the fact Kyle had dropped needy, insecure and jealous in her lap.  Then after Kyle gets an undeserved apology she turns right around and stabs LVP in the back for deriding Dorit all night with an "I told you so."  Kyle was begging LVP to publicly excoriate Dorit-the bigger the audience the better.  

Lastly, what I don't understand it was wrong for Dorit to give Erika panties, wrong for Dorit to call Camille a stupid C and suggest a strap on line be named after her, because both ladies were humiliated. Why would it be okay to humiliate someone else even  Dorit and then get pissed she didn't laugh her ass off?  All anyone can say and it is the only story line, is Dorit talks too much.  When she stops talking-she is a buzz kill, when she decides not to celebrate and leaves she is wrong.  These ladies need to follow Erika's lead and get a life outside of what Dorit has to say.  Each of them has fallen into a really stupid story line.  Watching Rinna and Camille's kids is not a good back up story line.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, jaync said:

She was annoying "complaining" it's like a teenager's.  Come ON.

1 hour ago, BBHN said:

So was Yolanda is season 6...

But Yolanda left on her own.  Another good example is Vicki from OC being the center but remaining the OG.   Ugh.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Dorit trying to blame Teddi and LVP shutting that shit down was everything.

I agree. Vanderpump was uber mean as fuck but I loved it. Though I kind of enjoy Dorit for some reason that escapes me, she is a bloody liar and shit-stirrer and maybe after last night she will keep her trap shut. She does and says terrible, obnoxious things and then when people call her out on it, she's all, "No I did not!" Wash, spin, repeat. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

1.  why is it bad if lisa holds a grudge?  I know if anyone said the things that have been said to and of lisa about me i would  forgive but  would not forget.  i would be cordial but that is it.

JMO, but I don't necessarily think it's bad to hold a grudge. I think most people do to a certain extent. I think it is the fact that LVP has always denied the fact that she holds a grudge. She has pushed back forcefully against such a claim. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

For some reason there seems to be a lack of intelligence on the LVP, Kyle, Dorit and Teddi debate.  So far we have Teddi telling the truth about what she told Kyle after the dinner in New York, we have LVP telling the truth about what Kyle said to her about what Dorit said.  Is it that difficult to figure out the missing link-it is Kyle.  How is it Kyle does not have to "own it" or "be loyal" or "have someone's back", when she is the one who should be taking the hit about adding "needy" and "insecure" to what Teddi told her Dorit said at the dinner.

Moving on to Erika-the night of Dorit's party when the ladies where between floors, LVP asked Erika is she agreed with what was said at the dinner that night.  Erika said she would like to redirect.  Erika also said she was drunk when they were sitting around drinking.  I think Erika was being judicious by not commenting initially because she knew her friend Kyle was not being entirely truthful about what was said at dinner that night.  More importantly when Teddi asked Erika how she would feel if she were LVP, Erika said, "I would be pissed."  She didn't say her feelings would be hurt.  None of the women at the dinner said much about LVP's feelings, to Dorit's face, I believe only Rinna asked if Dorit had mentioned it to LVP.

For these women who many feel the need to say how someone would feel, they really should listen to the person.  Kyle telling a person she is lying about their feelings is just all kinds of wrong.  Kyle unable to digest the fact LVP was telling her she hasn't had a good night due to the fact Kyle had dropped needy, insecure and jealous in her lap.  Then after Kyle gets an undeserved apology she turns right around and stabs LVP in the back for deriding Dorit all night with an "I told you so."  Kyle was begging LVP to publicly excoriate Dorit-the bigger the audience the better.  

Lastly, what I don't understand it was wrong for Dorit to give Erika panties, wrong for Dorit to call Camille a stupid C and suggest a strap on line be named after her, because both ladies were humiliated. Why would it be okay to humiliate someone else even  Dorit and then get pissed she didn't laugh her ass off?  All anyone can say and it is the only story line, is Dorit talks too much.  When she stops talking-she is a buzz kill, when she decides not to celebrate and leaves she is wrong.  These ladies need to follow Erika's lead and get a life outside of what Dorit has to say.  Each of them has fallen into a really stupid story line.  Watching Rinna and Camille's kids is not a good back up story line.

Also, what about Kyle's many "Lisa will NEVER apologize". Cut to Lisa apologizing. Back to Kyle, "She apologized, but..."

Sigh.

I also think there's a big difference between this gift and the panties. The panties (a stupid gift) were given at the beginning of the season, and then we had the rest of the season to experience Erika's feelings about it.  The ball gag was given after much criticism, direct "attacks" and many TH comments about Dorit and her big mouth.  Dorit gets this "gift" well after her big mouth has been a hashed and rehashed topic of conversation.  Completely different vibe.  

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika also said she was drunk when they were sitting around drinking. 

These gals could save themselves a lot of trouble if they'd just admit they were drunk when they said stuff :).   "Why did you think it was weird that I left?"  "I don't know; I was drunk". Easy 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, methadonna said:

Sorry if I missed this mentioned upthread, but, as I didn’t see it referenced, I’m now thinking I’m probably wrong. But:

Was the Dana who was Teddi’s “client” in the slush-in-your-sweatsuit scene the same “Housewife’s Friend” of Season 2(ish?) Dana? (I think she appeared on Season 1 as the party planner for Taylor’s 60K Proof She Didn’t Get Lost On Her Way to RHOC Four-Year-Old’s Birthday Party but then showed up the next season as Taylor’s BFF and expected Taglined “Housewife” but fizzled out after Game Night and got demoted to Friend O’). 

The Dana who fronted like she could afford gold lolllipop-holder necklaces and threw around the $25K price of her sunglasses like Erika does the names of the designers of her t-shirt dresses so we can distinguish them from the ones on the Old Navy clearance rack?

She looked familiar to me, and I remember the second-to-last news I’d heard about her post-show was that she was telling any rag writer who’d listen that she “kept getting asked about” her 20-something-lb weight loss, which would make it fit with [what I THINK Teddi was saying, that she’d already (ie, pre-Teddi’s accountabilitying?)] lost 30 lbs.

Otoh, the last thing I remember was that she was fighting a potential 20-year prison sentence. Which, if she got, obviously wouldn’t. But if she DID get off with just probation, which seems more likely (I don’t know), maybe it could still be her? 

I have zero confidence that featuring even a still-on-probation felon would give Andy pause (der, he has a whole HW installment based on people in various degrees of their felon careers), but much greater confidence that, if that scene didn’t put everyone else to sleep, five pages of PTVers would have made this connection long before I got around to watching.

So, this is probably just a random trip down non-HWs semi-memories lane and I’m totes wrong. Or a reminder of how innocent we all were to affected pretensions back then: thanks, Dorit (you know that she’s pissed that PK cut her Lava Bitch or whatever it’s called line to only include shades in the $15K-$40K range, to keep it affordable to the [say it with proper disdain] masses).

But, maybe? Anyone know if Dana has daily check-in seshes with Teddi or with a parole officer? 

Granted I was watching on our smaller tv in the bedroom, but I'm pretty sure that was not the same Dana.  The Dana in this episode looked younger and prettier (and seemed waaaay less try-hard and annoying) than $20k sunglasses Dana. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Can anyone explain the Kartrashian "game" that Erica is now doing?  I choose not to follow the K's and I'm not a gamer.  Thanks!

All I can tell you about it is that if it were some sort of voodoo game, where the player could target the subjects of the game (ala KK, or KK, or KK, or EJ), I would buy a gross of pins and download that app so fast, your head would spin.

Beyond that, I got nuttin'.

• Love 14

Lastly, what I don't understand it was wrong for Dorit to give Erika panties, wrong for Dorit to call Camille a stupid C and suggest a strap on line be named after her, because both ladies were humiliated. Why would it be okay to humiliate someone else even  Dorit and then get pissed she didn't laugh her ass off? 

Great point; if the behavior is wrong, then it's wrong across the board. Also, I'm scratching my head as to why LVP's glass gag was EVIL, but Camille's literal gag gift gets a high five. Camille considers herself to be the epitome of class, and she was supposedly so humiliated for David, yet she didn't give one thought as to how her own actions might have made PK, Edwin, and Ken uncomfortable.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, noveltylibrary said:

She was annoying "complaining" it's like a teenager's.  Come ON.

But Yolanda left on her own.  Another good example is Vicki from OC being the center but remaining the OG.   Ugh.

I don't think Dorito as a relative newby is on the level of Vicki. I see Dorito more like Peggy, who was discussed pretty much every episode of the OC last season. And Lydia to a lesser extent. Neither are coming back this year. Lydia is claiming it was her decision, but I don't think anyone is buying it. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Granted I was watching on our smaller tv in the bedroom, but I'm pretty sure that was not the same Dana.  The Dana in this episode looked younger and prettier (and seemed waaaay less try-hard and annoying) than $20k sunglasses Dana. 

Dana aka Potted Plant called to say:

Dana_Wilkey_25000_animated_gif.gif

• Love 10

It's hard to take Camille seriously when she says her surgery has made her insecure but then she's boasting about having a rejuvenated vagina. Is she hiding behind humour or is she just looking for compliments of how hot she is? 

I'm confused by Dorit's confusion. Kyle confronted Dorit based on a summary of events that Teddi provided her. Teddi copped to every single thing that Kyle said. So why is Dorit asking her about what was said? She knows what Teddi said. And why is Erika making it seem like Teddi blew it out of proportion? Erika herself told Lisa that being witness to what Dorit had said about Lisa at the dinner, she would have felt some type of way if a friend had said those things about her. 

I thought the glass prank was funny and was an innocent example of petty some of these arguments are and they should be things that people can look back and laugh at, not argue every time the subject comes up. Maybe Camille shouldn't have given the gift at Lisa's birthday but Dorit is the last person that should take offense at the gift. If you have the sense of humour to give a gag gift, you should have the sense of humour to receive one as well, especially when it's a joke playing on the fact that Dorit likes to talk too much (and she admits this herself). 

Lisa made two comments to Dorit which I don't think constitutes making someone a punching bag and her comments were easily something that Dorit could have gone along with the joke. Lisa won't make a spectacle of an issue with someone but that's kind of how she says her peace, she hides it (not so well) in humour because that's how she confronts an issue to let someone know that what happened was not something that should happen again. Fresh off the heels of the incident, of course Lisa is going to say that their relationship has changed a bit. She says the same thing every time her and Kyle get into a fight but they always get over it. It also seems like Dorit took Lisa's interactions with Teddi as a direct jab at her because she sees Teddi as the reason that Lisa was upset with her in the first place and so seeing Lisa in such a good place with Teddi, I think gave Dorit the impression that Lisa was only being nice to Teddi as a way to punish her. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Also, what about Kyle's many "Lisa will NEVER apologize". Cut to Lisa apologizing. Back to Kyle, "She apologized, but..."

Sigh.

I also think there's a big difference between this gift and the panties. The panties (a stupid gift) were given at the beginning of the season, and then we had the rest of the season to experience Erika's feelings about it.  The ball gag was given after much criticism, direct "attacks" and many TH comments about Dorit and her big mouth.  Dorit gets this "gift" well after her big mouth has been a hashed and rehashed topic of conversation.  Completely different vibe.  

YUP! ITA

IMO the pantie gift vs ball gag isn’t to be compared (unless comparing comments here)..

because Camille gave the ball gag in response to all Dorit’s “STRAP ON and C U Next Tuesday” nonsense at Kyle’s party (along with Dodo’s subsequent non stop diarrhea of the mouth).

Camille was introducing new BF to group? Horrible comments?...

Versus a ball gag amongst friends?... after the ongoing joke of Dorit talking too much? 

If C U NEXT TUESDAY and strap on are funny (as Dorit repeated)...she should have laughed the gag off...

BM is correct.. she can dish it out (thinking she’s so cute)..but cannot take it.

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

It's hard to take Camille seriously when she says her surgery has made her insecure but then she's boasting about having a rejuvenated vagina. Is she hiding behind humour or is she just looking for compliments of how hot she is? 

I'm confused by Dorit's confusion. Kyle confronted Dorit based on a summary of events that Teddi provided her. Teddi copped to every single thing that Kyle said. So why is Dorit asking her about what was said? She knows what Teddi said. And why is Erika making it seem like Teddi blew it out of proportion? Erika herself told Lisa that being witness to what Dorit had said about Lisa at the dinner, she would have felt some type of way if a friend had said those things about her. 

I thought the glass prank was funny and was an innocent example of petty some of these arguments are and they should be things that people can look back and laugh at, not argue every time the subject comes up. Maybe Camille shouldn't have given the gift at Lisa's birthday but Dorit is the last person that should take offense at the gift. If you have the sense of humour to give a gag gift, you should have the sense of humour to receive one as well, especially when it's a joke playing on the fact that Dorit likes to talk too much (and she admits this herself). 

Lisa made two comments to Dorit which I don't think constitutes making someone a punching bag and her comments were easily something that Dorit could have gone along with the joke. Lisa won't make a spectacle of an issue with someone but that's kind of how she says her peace, she hides it (not so well) in humour because that's how she confronts an issue to let someone know that what happened was not something that should happen again. Fresh off the heels of the incident, of course Lisa is going to say that their relationship has changed a bit. She says the same thing every time her and Kyle get into a fight but they always get over it. It also seems like Dorit took Lisa's interactions with Teddi as a direct jab at her because she sees Teddi as the reason that Lisa was upset with her in the first place and so seeing Lisa in such a good place with Teddi, I think gave Dorit the impression that Lisa was only being nice to Teddi as a way to punish her. 

Dorit is not confused, she is deflecting. She acts like she has no idea why LVP or everyone else is upset. That way she doesn't have to own up to anything says or does. 

• Love 24

Once again, Erika used the single parent card for sympathy in her talking head.  Does she not realize most people know she left her son with his father before moving to LA?  At most, the kid may have visited.

Rinna certainly seems to be missing a lot of events...

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Dorit is not confused, she is deflecting. She acts like she has no idea why LVP or everyone else is upset. That way she doesn't have to own up to anything says or does. 

I know, I was taking a job at Dorit, lol. It seems that she wants to target Teddi and press her enough so that Teddi makes some sort of retractions to the effect of perhaps copping to blowing Dorit's comments out of proportion. I think Dorit feels this will validate her in Lisa's eyes but she's refusing to see that the problem isn't that Teddi threw her under the bus. The problem is that Lisa was already not impressed that she was talking about Lisa to Kyle behind her back, but she also brought up with the other women behind Lisa's back. It's one thing to play off her comments with Kyle as venting because they were both upset that Lisa had walked out on them. But you can't use that excuse after time has passed and you're still retelling the story and talking about Lisa behind her back because you need something to fill the air during your dinner out with the rest of the women. 

• Love 8

I'm no Rinna fan but I do believe she was really sick. Her daughter had been sick and the flu is no joke this year.

At first I didn't like Teddi but she has grown on me. I like that she says what she means and doesn't back down when pressed. It's refreshing. I also liked seeing her bond with LVP over riding. Can't wait to see them get the others on horseback from the preview.

I also loved Kevin singing happy birthday to LVP.  It was priceless!!

• Love 17
3 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

I think it is the fact that LVP has always denied the fact that she holds a grudge. She has pushed back forcefully against such a claim. 

Either she is in denial, or she truly believes that she doesn't hold a grudge.  There have been a few things over the years that Mr. Chat will say something like "do you know that you do or say something a certain way," and I'll say "no way," only to find out that yes, I do or say whatever in that manner.  Sometimes we don't recognize these things within ourselves.  At least that's the case with me.  It's also said that the things we complain about in others are often the very same things we do ourselves.   So true with me too!

12 minutes ago, Normades said:

I also loved Kevin singing happy birthday to LVP.  It was priceless!!

He really knows how to throw a beautiful party!  I hope we see more of him.  I paused just to look at the beautiful flowers and the area they were having dinner at.  Just lovely!  

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

He really knows how to throw a beautiful party!  I hope we see more of him.  I paused just to look at the beautiful flowers and the area they were having dinner at.  Just lovely!  

I agree that it was lovely but it reminded me of a chuppah. LVP does entertain in style. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I know, I was taking a job at Dorit, lol. It seems that she wants to target Teddi and press her enough so that Teddi makes some sort of retractions to the effect of perhaps copping to blowing Dorit's comments out of proportion. I think Dorit feels this will validate her in Lisa's eyes but she's refusing to see that the problem isn't that Teddi threw her under the bus. The problem is that Lisa was already not impressed that she was talking about Lisa to Kyle behind her back, but she also brought up with the other women behind Lisa's back. It's one thing to play off her comments with Kyle as venting because they were both upset that Lisa had walked out on them. But you can't use that excuse after time has passed and you're still retelling the story and talking about Lisa behind her back because you need something to fill the air during your dinner out with the rest of the women. 

Sorry, i misunderstood. You are right. ?

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

JMO, but I don't necessarily think it's bad to hold a grudge. I think most people do to a certain extent. I think it is the fact that LVP has always denied the fact that she holds a grudge. She has pushed back forcefully against such a claim. 

I believe there's a fine line between holding a grudge and being mindful of what another person is capable of doing to you.

Holding a grudge seems to hurt the holder and not the target of the grudge.  It seems to involve holding on to a wrong.

If the other person actually cared, it wouldn't get that far.  My holding a grudge doesn't affect the other person because they don't care.  I don't think they care because they didn't care in the first place.

Being mindful of another person's moral compass is more peaceful for yourself.  You are aware of what lengths they are willing to go and can just not be bothered by them. Because?  They don't care. 

3 hours ago, princelina said:

These gals could save themselves a lot of trouble if they'd just admit they were drunk when they said stuff :).   "Why did you think it was weird that I left?"  "I don't know; I was drunk". Easy 

It is!  So easy! But my go to thing is.

I smoke pot.  You expect me to remember things?  You so silly!

And then I grin, shrug my shoulder  and tilt my head into it as charmingly as I can.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, princelina said:

It's not the grudge holding, it's the constant unrelenting jabs that never end.  Does anyone remember Ramona Quimby's dad in the children's books telling her something along the lines of "The first time is funny, the second time is enough, the third time is a spanking"?  That's how I end up feeling about LVP even if I enjoy her at first.

I think that's exactly what LVP's intention was; she was "spanking" Dorit for biting the hand that feeds her.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, jaync said:

Great point; if the behavior is wrong, then it's wrong across the board. Also, I'm scratching my head as to why LVP's glass gag was EVIL, but Camille's literal gag gift gets a high five. Camille considers herself to be the epitome of class, and she was supposedly so humiliated for David, yet she didn't give one thought as to how her own actions might have made PK, Edwin, and Ken uncomfortable.

For the record, I do not believe LVP's gag was evil, nor do I believe Camille's deserves a high five.  But in thinking about your question - Camille was getting back at Dorit for something Dorit did to Camille, I guess.  IMO Lisa's was funny; what I see as "mean girl" stuff is once Dorit clearly gets that everyone is piling on her and they just keep on keeping on.  Does she deserve it?  Probably.  Would she have pity on the person being piled on if it weren't her?  Probably not.  She laughed off the glass thing, and if she had laughed off the ball gag as well, things might have gone differently.  These ladies are very "Lord of the Flies" sometimes.    Dorit was obnoxious at Camille's with the "I love you"s and the couch assault, but she was acting normal at the birthday party, and what bugs me about LVP is that once she gets going she just can't give it a rest.  "Like the eclipse in our friendship?"  "Two weeks ago you could have had those earrings" etc.  As I said earlier, I thought leaving quietly while assuring LVP that she was fine was the right way to react to British humor that's not all that funny.  I would like LVP much more if she got a dig or two in and then gave it a rest; the fact that she can't irritates me with her.  This is why I like her on the show but IMO as a "villain I enjoy" usually.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Once again, Erika used the single parent card for sympathy in her talking head.  Does she not realize most people know she left her son with his father before moving to LA?  At most, the kid may have visited.

Rinna certainly seems to be missing a lot of events...

Erika - a total see you next Tuesday. She really has a high opinion of herself. She's a low life, classless, gold-digging bitch.

• Love 7

Random thought here:  I was sitting here thinking about which famous cartoon/tv cats and dogs represent our lovely ladies of Beverly Hills.  Here 'ya go!

LVP:  Duchess of The Aristocats.  http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Duchess

Erika Jayne:  Puss in Boots (of course!)  https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=DKghIyG9&id=3EF18BDA223B54B4857BD77E6D86ED36F7A1022B&thid=OIP.DKghIyG9ifKvLv7WO43gtwHaE8&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.moviequotesandmore.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2015%2f06%2fpuss-in-boots-1.jpg&exph=600&expw=900&q=puss+in+boots&simid=608051256836162690&selectedIndex=7&qpvt=puss+in+boots

Lisa Rinna:  Bill the Cat  
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=IS0z6nwR&id=36DF9E39AE41E921549C7A5C69065CA3875ED269&thid=OIP.IS0z6nwRO5itzXA6jSM0BAHaI0&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f--UYEfTzArWI%2fUOekA6QbLfI%2fAAAAAAAABsk%2fvL7zboo2IOo%2fs1600%2fBill%2bthe%2b%2bCat%2b1.jpg&exph=1072&expw=900&q=bill+the+cat&simid=608044530893916291&selectedIndex=6

Camille:  Penelope Pussycat   https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=penelope+pussycat+image&id=4E3215D6D134A0710DDC2772E318F4310D134059&FORM=IQFRB

Dorit:  Odie (for the drooling over LVP scene)  https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=BgqXXDIS&id=295AEB4031F5E1F39A7083DCD92EB94FD7530613&thid=OIP.BgqXXDISvYFqGhlFRTfz9AHaGH&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.caninest.com%2fimages%2fodie.jpg&exph=248&expw=300&q=famous+cartoon+and+tv+dogs&simid=607990014900963145&selectedIndex=241

Kyle:  Spike (this reminds me of her "stand up" attitude against Dorit while protecting LVP:  https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=S5gXTlJ3&id=B9FB58B64C6F889006565597749B14226B4F36E4&thid=OIP.S5gXTlJ3vwf077fUgBi3ugHaGE&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fimages2.fanpop.com%2fimages%2fpolls%2f278000%2f278665_1249349270121_full.jpg%3fv%3d1249349707&exph=307&expw=375&q=famous+cartoon+and+tv+dogs&simid=608002809598970211&selectedIndex=572

Teddi:  Rin Tin Tin (coming to the rescue)  https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=QL3VtSEY&id=D94CB5A6ACE26EB18230525FC568B9B4D69C3C30&thid=OIP.QL3VtSEYZ1LsRdsLbnXnjgDMEx&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.gettyimages.com%2fphotos%2frin-tin-tin-posing-as-a-red-cross-rescue-dog-circa-1943-picture-id524225753%3fs%3d612x612&exph=612&expw=411&q=rin+tin+tin&simid=608054078607265527&selectedIndex=11

• Love 6
(edited)

Does Dorit get her ass kicked royally, or what??  It was fun to watch.

Camille really looks great, especially considering all the medical issues she's been through the past couple of years.  But prancing around the store in lingerie?  Strange.  And do you really EVER have to tell your man about surgery you've had on your female parts??  Honestly, they don't want to know.

I prefer Erika's style when she's dressing casual, but that was a seriously fugly blouse she was wearing to her lunch with Kyle.  Plus I think fire-engine red is all wrong for her coloring.

Dorit and PK - Am I the only one who cannot stomach all their "bubba, honey, baby, darling, sweetie" crap every time they're on camera?  I guess her tagline describes herself in a nutshell, "I go overboard on everything except moderation".  Uh-huh. 

Reading between the lines of their conversation about the swimsuit design hobby, I think PK's message to Dorit was that they're spending too much money on a vanity fashion line that's too high-priced to appeal to anything but a very limited market (but it's her SOUL dontcha know).  And I think that slug PK was actually right about the name.  Nava.  Blah.  But Beverly Beach.  IDK, has some pizzazz.

When Dorit arrived at the party, she was again immediately over the top -- hanging all over LVP with her absurd lovey-dovey talk as if they were sex partners or something -- it occurred to me after I backed it up and watched that moment again that Dorit must have already been three sheets to the wind.

And then cut to Erika's TH after Dorit asked her if she talks shit after a few drinks.  "Dorit ... " and that chuckle.  Loved it!

I have to say when I saw Dorit practically tackling LVP, all the while squealing how much she LOVES her, that this must be her strategy with PK when she's pissed him off.  And Lisa then speaks up and says it!  Dorit thinks hers is such a charming tactic that LVP won't be able to resist the "Dorit love injection", as she put it in her TH.  I mean, she actually told Lisa "I love you more than anything" (like it's not a pathetically obvious manipulation ploy).

But damned if Dorit isn't her own biggest fan.  She must believe that if she simply makes an ass of herself slobbering all over someone, then they HAVE to love her/forgive her.  Bish please!  LVP is only just getting started on you.

When Dorit was casting about for someone to come to her aid, Teddi simply said "I'm not gonna go in circles with you, Dorit".  For once, I wanted to hug Teddi.  Dorit really doesn't get it -- she seems to think that she's the most wonderful and fabulous person on the planet, she couldn't possibly have done anything to make Lisa so mad.  It had to be bitches talking shit, and she'll get to the bottom of it.

Oh, and Lisa, girlfriend, that white jumpsuit you wore to your BD party makes your ass look huge and highlights your thunder thighs.  Unless it's comfortable as heck, please burn it.  Cuz I suppose when you're that rich, you wear whatever you want even if it's not your best look.  

I didn't like the pink number Camille wore for the Womens Cancer party, but the teal dress she wore to Lisa's birthday party was a knockout!

Did I really see Dorit turn green when Teddi exulted about being "the favorite from the get-go"?  And PK hastily aimed a little dig at Teddi in a show of solidarity.

Boys and girls, let's have a big loud round of applause, and a Way To Go for Camille Grammer, who piped up with the question of the day: If the strap-on joke was funny, then why isn't this a joke?"  Yeah.  When she's the butt of the joke, all of a sudden Dorit's not laughing.

At the table, I noticed Teddi's husband putting his arm around her and pulling her closer.  From the expression on his face, I think he just got his first real inkling of what that show his wife is on is all about.

I know Dorit is a Fashion Designer, so wearing a frayed denim jacket with an off-the-shoulder cocktail dress must be considered stylish.  I'll give her this, though -- Dorit has moxy.  She tried to brazen it out with Lisa at the table by asking "are you a good friend or not?"  I don't think Dorit or PK had much fun at the party.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 16
8 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Camille DOES look great, especially considering all the medical issues she's been through the past couple of years. 

I've wondered how many of the ladies kept in touch with her during her treatments.  Yolanda made sure to name names of those who didn't come and check on her.   I'm sure Camille had a good support group though.  That's a tough thing to go through.  

• Love 7
11 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Cheers to me!!!  Camille and I have something in common....we both rent the same chairs for our backyard parties.  Can't beat a buck a chair.  She rented white flimsy folding chairs and wanted her guest to drop $1.5k on perfume?  Get a better chair CG.

Maybe so she could  raise more money for the charity instead of spending all the donations on the actual party. I have heard a lot of these charity galas don't raise much money after all of the food , decorations and entertainment is paid for.

3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Many cancer surgeries are hard on a person's sexuality.   Especially female cancer surgeries. So yes, she probably is still insecure.   There can be many side effects such as dryness, pain with sex, drainage etc.  By boasting that she has a rejuvenated vagina, she is assuring herself  and others that she is normal down there again.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

And why is Erika making it seem like Teddi blew it out of proportion? Erika herself told Lisa that being witness to what Dorit had said about Lisa at the dinner, she would have felt some type of way if a friend had said those things about her. 

Erika seems to be trying to stay out of the drama of this particular fight.  She never admitted how she would have felt if a friend was talking about her the way Dorit was talking about LvP to LvP.  When confronted with it, she deflected and refused to answer.  She didn't admit anything until she was alone with Teddi and LvP had left.

Erika seems to be making the argument that Teddi should keep her trap shut or own being a shit stirrer rather than trying to do both.

I personally think Erika is making it seem like Teddi blew it out of proportion because she's still pissed about the weird/beach house confrontation.

Maybe Camille shouldn't have given the gift at Lisa's birthday but Dorit is the last person that should take offense at the gift. If you have the sense of humour to give a gag gift, you should have the sense of humour to receive one as well, especially when it's a joke playing on the fact that Dorit likes to talk too much (and she admits this herself). 

I don't think Camille's or Dorit's gag gifts were given from a place of humor.  They were both given in a mean spirited way.  But I did see Erika's point (and even PK's) that the best way to handle it was to pretend like it was a joke/fun because last season Dorit spent all season acting like her gag gift was a joke and Erika just didn't get her humor.

I thought the glass prank was funny and was an innocent example of petty some of these arguments are and they should be things that people can look back and laugh at, not argue every time the subject comes up.

Lisa's worst qualities were on display at this party.  Setting up your guest to be ridiculed and taking swipes at the same time as accepting a gift is not ok.  The reason Dorit was coming across as a punching bag was because there is some kind of power dynamic between LvP and Dorit, via friendship or PK, that had Dorit taking blows without fighting back the way she does with Kyle or Teddi.

I don't agree with the idea that Dorit should just go along with the "jokes" when she is the butt of all of them.  I say this as someone that dislikes Dorit and has disliked her since last season.  And I fully recognize that all the awful things said or done to her at that party she has said or done to others more than once.

If LvP was a better person, she would have just asked Dorit to skip the party.  Instead she decided to make Dorit feel humiliated in front of a group of people.

• Love 6
(edited)

Dorit got her face cracked!!!!! Dorit humping LvP was her tragic way of begging Lisa not to have her kicked off the show "don't do this to me".  She and PK need real money coming in if they're gonna get out of debt. PK basically told Dorit to shut up and take it at the party.

Erika is reading the negative comments. Her dress has changed alot in the last few episodes. I think she's finally figured out how to play with these girls.

I'm so happy for Camille. I hope she really savors the moment. 

LvP is really on one but I enjoyed every minute

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Maybe so she could  raise more money for the charity instead of spending all the donations on the actual party. I have heard a lot of these charity galas don't raise much money after all of the food , decorations and entertainment is paid for.

I think you’re right. If I remember correctly, only the proceeds from that one perfume (pink bottle) went toward the charity.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Dorit got her face cracked!!!!! Dorit humping LvP was her tragic way of begging Lisa not to have her kicked off the show "don't do this to me".  She and PK need real money coming in if they're gonna get out of debt. PK basically told Dorit to shut up and take it at the party.

Erika is reading the negative comments. Her dress has changed alot in the last few episodes.

I'm so happy for Camille. I hope she really savors the moment. 

LvP is really on one but I enjoyed every minute

this season was filmed months ago so erika's clothing choices wouldn't be based on what she read here,  she doesn't care what we think!

• Love 7

Is it that difficult to figure out the missing link-it is Kyle. 

I'd say the missing link in all of this Hurricane Dorit, stirring shit whenever she can.

Lastly, what I don't understand it was wrong for Dorit to give Erika panties, wrong for Dorit to call Camille a stupid C and suggest a strap on line be named after her, because both ladies were humiliated. Why would it be okay to humiliate someone else even  Dorit and then get pissed she didn't laugh her ass off?

Because it's giving Dorit a taste of her own medicine, and hopefully her learning something from all of it.

But I doubt she will.

but I'm pretty sure that was not the same Dana

If it had been, there probably would have been a few articles about "Dana Wilkey's return to RHOBH!"

Is she hiding behind humour or is she just looking for compliments of how hot she is? 

Both? Not that there is anything wrong with either, with regards to how she is dealing with things post-cancer.

• Love 8