Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Wham, Glam, Thank You Ma'am

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ticklemepink said:

The pajamas “trend” is the height of basicness.

I hate it and think it is stupid - that being said, if there's one place where they wouldn't look dumb it's at a spa day at a friend's house.  I thought she looked cute.

1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

Dorit's beyond horrible this season.   And if you know everything about proper dining 

. . . then you wouldn't use fancy china on a patio.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Dorit could just pull a Kim Zolciak and arrive everywhere with her own glass or red solo cup.  

She needs to spend a fortune on a special tote that has a space for a red wine glass, a white wine glass, a champagne flute and a beer mug :)

The server just made a mistake - Teddi's champagne was served in the wine glass, whilst Dorit's wine was in the champagne glass.  (Please pronounce that "whilst" with a long i sound, as Dorit does :). 

56 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Dorit what is the proper glass to take and shove it up one’s ass? Because I need you to do that, stat. 

Hehehehehehehe :)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

Tough call.  But damn I loved Arnie/Corbin Bernsen myself. 

One of my favorite moments in this episode was Lisa Rinna talk about how she drinks her alcohol from Red Solo cups.  She should have said that right in front of Dori and Teddi.  It's a nice subtle way to point out when someone's being rude.

Before Rinna said that in her talking head, I said to myself, "Give her the fucking wine in a Solo cup and be done with the bitch!!"  

57 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Isn't the whole point of having class being able to make those around you feel at ease?  Somebody needs a lesson in manners.  Also,  Dorit may know which freakin' glass to use, but there's no need to get snotty about it.  Sheesh! 

And yet Rinna agreed. Dorit says she's ocd, but them Teddi says she ocd, they don't know what it means! I'm glad Dorit apologized to Camille, who looks terrible without make up.

just sayin

Edited by NeverLate
4 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

This season feels so different. I can't figure out why though.

I don't know if this is what you're getting at, but I'm enjoying how little drama is happening. In six episodes, the absolute worst thing has been someone showing up late for drinks. Even the c-word debacle got glossed over. Of course, Rinna's about to stir shit up with the assault suit, but other than that it's been rather drama free. Also, none of the drama is cringeworthy. When Kim, Brandi, Yolanda and Taylor were around their real life issues made it hard to watch for me. 

Also, for the first time on BH (and maybe all the franchises) every HW is married. No one is in that awkward divorcing/post-divorce phase.

4 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I maintain either all the aestheticians and "surgeons" hate these women or the women are sneaking to illegal places do overdo all this crap. I will never understand why these women are so anxious to rid themselves of their natural beauty in order to not appear 1 year older.

I may be alone but I think Kyle looks great! She hasn't touched her lips and her 50 year old neck looks better than my 25 year old neck ever did. Every time I get my annual bonus I'm so tempted to get one of those Silence of the Lambs facials she was rocking a couple seasons back.

Edited by rho
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, princelina said:

I hate it and think it is stupid - that being said, if there's one place where they wouldn't look dumb it's at a spa day at a friend's house.  I thought she looked cute.

. . . then you wouldn't use fancy china on a patio.

She needs to spend a fortune on a special tote that has a space for a red wine glass, a white wine glass, a champagne flute and a beer mug :)

The server just made a mistake - Teddi's champagne was served in the wine glass, whilst Dorit's wine was in the champagne glass.  (Please pronounce that "whilst" with a long i sound, as Dorit does :). 

Hehehehehehehe :)

Actually, that is an old school champs glass. I have my mothers etched crystal wedding set in that style.  https://www.katespade.com/products/darling-point-crystal-champagne-glasses/808066.html

5 minutes ago, rho said:

I don't know if this is what you're getting at, but I'm enjoying how little drama is happening. In six episodes, the absolute worst thing has been someone showing up late for drinks. Even the c-word debacle got glossed over. Of course, Rinna's about to stir shit up with the assault suit, but other than that it's been rather drama free. Also, none of the drama is cringeworthy. When Kim, Brandi, Yolanda and Taylor were around their real life issues made it hard to watch for me. 

Also, for the first time on BH (and maybe all the seasons) every HW is married. No one is in that awkward divorcing/post-divorce phase.

I may be alone but I think Kyle looks great! She hasn't touched her lips and her 50 year old neck looks better than my 25 year old neck ever did. Every time I get my annual bonus I'm so tempted to get one of those Silence of the Lambs facials she was rocking a couple seasons back.

I loved that Lisa took the wind out of Rinna's sails when she brought up the lawsuit against her/Ken to Rinna on camera! You could see Rinna deflate when she did that. LOL

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, that is an old school champs glass. I have my mothers etched crystal wedding set in that style.  https://www.katespade.com/products/darling-point-crystal-champagne-glasses/808066.html

Yes - that was what Dorit was given her wine in.  Teddi was given her champagne in the taller wine glass.

ETA I get the thing about wine tasting better in a proper glass, but they were both nice glasses, so nothing worth being a bitch about.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, princelina said:

Yes - that was what Dorit was given her wine in.  Teddi was given her champagne in the taller wine glass.

ETA I get the thing about wine tasting better in a proper glass, but they were both nice glasses, so nothing worth being a bitch about.

I thought they both got the same glass but Teddi was drinking champagne, so hers was correct. I agree, it was much ado about nothing and Dorit could have asked the bartender for a new/correct glass without pointing it out to Teddi or anyone else at the party. But, IMO, she had to shade Teddi because Teddi called her out for embarrassing her with Kyle/Lisa even though it was Dorit that was late.

edited to add......It's all a game, Dorit is saying that she may have been late but at least she knows stemware etiquette.  LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

What I respect about Teddy is that her issue is not really the time...it is Dorit talking about it to other women. Teddy seems to be a woman with some integrity- if you have a problem with someone, deal with it to that person only.  She was put in the position of having to talk about Dorit behind her back and defend herself.  This was the source if her discomfort at Dorit and PKs dinner where the hosts ragged on Rinna.  Teddy clearly has never seen a RH show before if she is so surprised at the trash-talking-behind-everyone’s-back, but I like her for not wanting to do that ( at least not yet).  When she learned that Dorit also talked to LisaV she teased her   But Dorit’s wigs must be too tight since she is incapable of basic human emotions (aside from self deluded outrage)

Then Dorit bitches about having to show up 15 minutes before everyone else.  Again, teddy is trying to do the respectful and responsible thing by hashing it out in private before the other women show up.   

Iirc, Teddy hired a babysitter (or nanny) to watch her kids the day of lategate.  I think that added to her frustration about wasting time.   

Loved LVP with Kyle at the dog center.  

• Love 6

I really think Teddi was throwing Dorit a bone with the pre-party apology. It seemed like her intention was to put it to bed so they could all relax and get massaged or facialed or whatever. But then Dorit blows in bitching about wine glasses like someone had offered her a dog bowl to drink out of. And then she shows up to a spa party and the first thing she says is she doesn't want any treatments done.

And not to be all snotty about wine glasses, because personally I only ever drink out of the largest wine glass I can find. But if we're getting nitpicky about glasses, Teddi's planner only pulled out coupes and tulips, both of which are champagne glasses. Traditionally rosé is served in a hock glass, and not once have I seen Dorit drink it properly.

Edited by rho
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

Rinna was trying so hard to pretend that she was excited about Dorit's plan to throw PK a birthday party that it was painful.

And acting as if she agreed with Dorit about which wine glass was proper to use. What a crock of shit. I hope Lisa was just mocking her. As poster above said, and I can not find it right now, sorry poster!!), there is nothing ruder or as low class as making someone feel bad about how they gave a party, dressed, which glasses they used, etc. It is beyond. It is so "wanna be". A "good person" would not need to say anything other than  thank you for having me. This is all lovely.  Your talk about the importance of using the right glass shows you in a very poor light Dorit. It makes me really dislike her.

• Love 4

Ok.  Kyle bringing Storm to LVP's dog place was great.  It was a fun, light hearted moment.  Loved Storm's reaction.  Dog didn't like it.

Geez with the 'glass'.  Get over it.  Note to Dorit:  At the last dinner party, you called one of the guests the 'c' word and told her she should be wearing a strap on.  And now you're making a big deal about etiquette for being served the wrong glass?  Give me a break.  And seeing the preview for next week on WWHL, she continues with the glass situation....

Serve me in a Solo cup.  I really don't care.  Although I do prefer a straw if you do so.

Dorit's Dutchboy wig is hideous.  And never mind that Dorit and PK couldn't afford that car.  PK probably wouldn't have been able to fit in it.

On another note:  All these dogs.  My dog sat front and center and watched.  She started sympathy whimpering while looking up at the TV.  Poor baby.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

He had his moment. When he was on LA Law he was considered a sexy hot guy. That was a looooooong time ago. Like 40 years ago. 

It never happened for Harry again after "LA Law".  And it was long before Rinna met him.  To hear them tell the tale on WWHL, Harry's career took a dive after "Making Love" because he played a gay man.  Then "LA Law" came along and he was hot stuff.  He foolishly quit "LA Law" and really hasn't had any sustained leading man roles since.  On "Mad Men" he played a very secondary one or two scene guy for two seasons and not the final season.   One season it is Rinna saying how Harry no longer has to take roles he doesn't like because RInna is such a hustler and brings in the dough, then it is he took a break to be a stay at home dad.  I think Harry has been o-v-e-r for quite awhile.  He was hot back in the mid eighties but not really since.  He does do a lot of alternative energy stuff so he does stay busy and I think he is one of those rare Hollywood/pro athlete types that didn't overspend and bought the house years before Rinna.  He also kept Rinna cooling her heels for years before he married her.  

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Ok.  Kyle bringing Storm to LVP's dog place was great.  It was a fun, light hearted moment.  Loved Storm's reaction.  Dog didn't like it.

Geez with the 'glass'.  Get over it.  Note to Dorit:  At the last dinner party, you called one of the guests the 'c' word and told her she should be wearing a strap on.  And now you're making a big deal about etiquette for being served the wrong glass?  Give me a break.  And seeing the preview for next week on WWHL, she continues with the glass situation....

Serve me in a Solo cup.  I really don't care.  Although I do prefer a straw if you do so.

Dorit's Dutchboy wig is hideous.  And never mind that Dorit and PK couldn't afford that car.  PK probably wouldn't have been able to fit in it.

On another note:  All these dogs.  My dog sat front and center and watched.  She started sympathy whimpering while looking up at the TV.  Poor baby.

Well, Kyle did say that Storm doesn't like getting groomed and it seems like she is a talker as well (hence the whining). We took our almost 2 year old GS to the chiropractor tonight and you would have thought we/he was killing/hurting her (he wasn't) because she is a talker as well. That pup of ours has an opinion about everything and everyone. LOL

• Love 2
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

He is unfortunate in every way conceivable.  He is like a semblance of a human man. Like someone painted a face on an egg and placed it on a sack of dirty laundry. 

That's IT! Remember those Super Bowl commercials last year that had Humpty Dumpty in the hospital?

http://www.justjared.com/2017/02/05/turbotax-super-bowl-commercial-2017-humpty-dumpty-in-the-hospital/

It was PK!! omg lolol?, and he was brilliant!

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2

Lisa needs to get a ramp in her salon, so no one has to lift an 80-pound dog onto that bathing station.

And Kyle doesn't need four dogs, or four untrained dogs.  I hope Caesar helped them.

If the little one is peeing all over the place, it probably drives the other dogs nuts.  I assume her property is fenced, so why can't the dogs go in and out on their own?  It's much less boring outside -- so many different smells, things to look at and listen to.  Our dog can spend hours just sitting and looking around, and when she comes inside, it's nap-time. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think they should have left this scene in.  I can;t believe the damage in Kyle's house from the dogs.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/episode-6/videos/unseen-moment-cesar-millan-pays-kyles

I think he's a dick.  He is all about being dominate, and the dogs being submissive to him.  I remember it was his thing  to lay on top of a dog, and not get off,  to show who is boss.  Maybe thats necessary for really extreme cases, but I was horrified.  My dogs are my family, and they behave very well due to learning with positive reinforcement, rather than fear.

Oprah figured it out and dumped him.  She switched to a much kinder female trainer.

Edited by Christi
  • Love 5

I can't believe it but Lisa R. made me laugh tonight. First with the red solo cup comment (seriously Dorit, stop being such an ungracious bitch about the glassware) and then when she hopped up on the lounge chair immediately for a treatment before anyone else. It was like she wasn't even messing around when there were free glam treatments being offered, lol. 

• Love 2

I was struck by Kyle saying that her mother used to tell her "if you book this job- then we'll buy this". I believe Kim was telling the truth when she said her mom put a lot of pressure on her to support the family. I can see why she has so many issues as an adult- it must of been a hell of a thing to have all that pressure on you as a child.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

I was struck by Kyle saying that her mother used to tell her "if you book this job- then we'll buy this". I believe Kim was telling the truth when she said her mom put a lot of pressure on her to support the family. I can see why she has so many issues as an adult- it must of been a hell of a thing to have all that pressure on you as a child.

That comment sounds like the Big Kathy we have heard about - the scene from the show sounded like the memories a gal wishes she had.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rho said:

I really think Teddi was throwing Dorit a bone with the pre-party apology. It seemed like her intention was to put it to bed so they could all relax and get massaged or facialed or whatever. But then Dorit blows in bitching about wine glasses like someone had offered her a dog bowl to drink out of. And then she shows up to a spa party and the first thing she says is she doesn't want any treatments done.

And not to be all snotty about wine glasses, because personally I only ever drink out of the largest wine glass I can find. But if we're getting nitpicky about glasses, Teddi's planner only pulled out coupes and tulips, both of which are champagne glasses. Traditionally rosé is served in a hock glass, and not once have I seen Dorit drink it properly.

Thank you!!! Don’t bitch about what you don’t know about, you moron Dorit!

I’ve just deleted my pedantic rave about her use of the term ‘flute glasses’ instead of just ‘flute’ which then rambled on to my pet peeve of sparkling white wine being called champagne when it isn’t from the Champagne region of France....but I got too bored with myself. Deleted rant and instead summarised to save you all the boredom!

I could have thrown my remote at the tv when Dorit yells FINALLY in her TH about Teddi agreeing to drop the topic of her tardiness to their drinks date....when it was bloody well DORIT who kept blabbing on about it at the spa day. Aarrgghh.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think they should have left this scene in.  I can;t believe the damage in Kyle's house from the dogs.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/episode-6/videos/unseen-moment-cesar-millan-pays-kyles

I love Cesar.  He does wonders for bully breeds.

Poor River is just not the social butterfly like Bambi.  He's always clinging to Kyle when the cameras are around.  He may be my favorite.

I'm an animal freak, but ankle biters are my least favorite.  That Romeo would drive me nuts.

5 hours ago, dosodog said:

It was always a no brainer for me:  Jimmy Smits.  Harry Hamlin's mouth is too girly.

Jimmy Smits is my free pass, or whatever it is you call the person you're allowed to sleep with outside your marriage. :D 

Closer to topic, I'm one of the few people who enjoys Dorit's cavalcade of hairstyles, but that chin-length bob does her no favors. Very unflattering. And of course, her personality is heinous. I've really been enjoying Teddi and I wish she weren't now entangled with Dorit story-wise.

Did I really hear Lisa Rinna in a LBD decry Kyle's PJs as "not casual?"

Edited by bref
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Lisa needs to get a ramp in her salon, so no one has to lift an 80-pound dog onto that bathing station.

And Kyle doesn't need four dogs, or four untrained dogs.  I hope Caesar helped them.

If the little one is peeing all over the place, it probably drives the other dogs nuts.  I assume her property is fenced, so why can't the dogs go in and out on their own?  It's much less boring outside -- so many different smells, things to look at and listen to.  Our dog can spend hours just sitting and looking around, and when she comes inside, it's nap-time. 

I think Kyle has five dogs:  Bambi, River, Storm, Romeo, and Chloe.

God this episode was boring ?   I felt like the episode editors and producers  was trying to fill an hour. Because the first 20 mins was dry! 

Yeah I'm suppose to believe Lisa R's daughter is going to NYU.  Where have I heard that one before?? GIGI.  Now look at Gigi Hadid don't need to go to college a day in her life.  Who's Lisa R kidding.  Not to mention did I really want a whole 5 minute segment between she and Harry... Nope.

For the love of, I'm tired of Kyle wanting this ongoing acceptance from Kathy and Kim.  At this point after watching this crap for awhile, I feel like if her sisters can't support her endeavors, then fuckem.  She has her husband and children.  She doesn't need to be thirsty for her sisters approval.  Sometimes the greatest pain can sometimes come from family.  If they can't follow you on your journeys and be happy for you sometimes they need to be left behind. 

I found it hilarious Lisa R didn't own it when LVP called her out about her spreading gossip about she and Ken.  Then she goes in her confessional and says of course she will talk about it.  Well at least be a big girl Rinna and own your shit like  you tell everyone else. 

Teddi and Dorit.  Really is Lategate going to be the storyline this season?? I can't.   Why is it with this franchise they take something so small and blow it up to a non-factor storyline I'll never understand.  I feel like the late thing cuts both ways.  Yes Dorit was foul for leaving Teddi waiting but Teddi has a phone!  She could had called, txt, FaceTime or got up left.  Yet she waited damn near an hour.  If you're a supposed life coach (which I'm sick of seeing on these Bravo shows, thanks Siggy for ruining it for me ?) how about some common sense and life skill to go along with what you spitting out! 

Anyways that was how I felt about tonight.  It was a snoozefest.  Yet not surprised considering this season's  promo trailer. 

15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Preachers get paid, psychologists get paid, I don't think anyone on the show is paying Teddi for her accountability coaching.  She can do it and then there becomes a point where it is unsolicited.  Part of holding people accountable is listening to their side and weighing in.  The way I see it, when Teddi chose to not wait any longer for Dorit, she didn't gain the upper hand and decide Dorit could not discuss what happened.   Teddi simply got to walk away from filming and go home. And in the world of false narratives, she certainly did not have the right to misquote Dorit via Kyle.  I am hoping it kind of blows over for Teddi.  I do believe the ultimate will be the interaction between Camille and Dorit.  Dorit's apology cannot possibly start with, "if I offended you," because there is just no way being called a stupid c%nt, would ever be anything but offensive.    

I'm a speech pathologist and I'm always analyzing someone's speech/language.  It is just what I do.  I can't turn it off.  Other SLPs that I'm friends with say the same thing.  The psych might not be obvious about it but you can sure bet they are analyzing you. 

11 hours ago, CatMomma said:

Well, except she texted, "Hi Dorit. Just sat down. See u soon" @ 4:02.  So, unless Dorit thinks Teddi would just text her about random shit, then the assumption would be that she is at the restaurant sitting down. So, she could have easily texted her back and said, "I'm so sorry. I thought we said 4:30"  Problem solved, no drama. Dorit never said that, not even when talking to Teddi. She only said it after the fact.

Of course, Dorit would have still been about 30 minutes late, (I say "about" because who the hell knows when Dorit would actually show up)

What, I'm not supposed to text a random coworker every time I sit down?  

6 hours ago, Jel said:

It was a weekly water cooler debate in my office on Friday mornings: which one was hotter, Jimmy Smits, Harry Hamlin or Blair Underwood.

Blair Underwood.  And man, he has stayed hot too. 

6 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Dorit trying too hard.  / She's gat a big ole try hard on.

This sentence becomes hilarious when you change where you put the pause and stress.  

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't think that's a wig, unless wigs are sold with two inches of black roots.

Good lord I hope it’s a wig. It would be worse if she actually paid somebody to cut her hair like that. 

I’m pretty sure the shoulder length “lob” is her real hair. los-angeles-ca-05th-oct-2017-dorit-kemsl

They totally sell wigs with roots. Just an example: http://www.godivassecretwigs.com/freedom-w-roots-medium-wig/

Edited by Duke2801

The wine in a champagne glass was a producer set-up.  There is no way I will believe that Dorit was organically given two opportunities to educate us on stemware.  I would have bought one, but I caught on with the second one.  This was clearly arranged and agreed upon in advance, with at least Dorit, if not also Teddi, being in on it.   Yawn.    What else have you got, Bravo?  Lategate?  More yawning. 

Go back to the horse show.  There is some serious money there, Bravo, you just need to learn how to work that into a story.

8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

A Kilo would be perfect then Dorit could enjoy it with him

And a key would cost a whole lot less than that ridiculous car. Which isn't even street legal in the US. But that's part and parcel of who these people (Dorit and PK) are. All flash and show, but not a bit of substance.

• Love 1

My disdain for Dorit only increased with this ep. Why did she even go to Teddi's glam day if she knew she was going to refuse to allow anyone to touch her face? And she made such a big deal about it.

So you don't want to have someone you're not comfortable with give you a facial treatment. Fine. But you don't have to be rude and abrupt about it. There wer other treatments available--hand massage, shoulder and neck massage...

Dorit just doesn't seem to understand how much offense she gives. More importantly, she seems not to care.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

Go back to the horse show.  There is some serious money there, Bravo, you just need to learn how to work that into a story.

This! You haven't seen drama until you've seen horse show mama drama. Makes dance moms Abby look like Mother Theresa.  Bravo should bottle that drama ditch Miami (I believe it is ditcged) and do RHoWellington filmed in show season. 

8 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Dorit's beyond horrible this season.   And if you know everything about proper dining and which glass to use - good for you, but you don't need to make the hostess feel uncomfortable as Dorit is doing.  Such a fucking phoney.  Poor Teddy. And what was with her hanging over Camille to give her version of an apology.  Dorit is wired all the time.

She "doesn't remember" any of what she said to Camille, nor did she remember what time she was supposed to meet Teddi.  Clearly she has a problem.  

To go on and on about the proper wine glass, when PK probably eats from a troth, was was way out of line and done for the sole reason of embarrassing Teddi. I can't stand the fake b*tch either.    There is nothing natural about her.  Just awful.  And when you have to go on an "apology tour" - chances are pretty good you're the one with the issues.  Calling someone the C word and and suggesting that they use a strap on - not just a stupid joke, Dorit.  Cringeworthy.

Side note - so over Lategate, but I suspect we'll get another round at the reunion.  Poor us.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Jel said:

Dorit's not wrong about the glasses though. The party planner must think so too or she wouldn't have brought different glasses for different wines.  Wine just tastes better in the right glass -- once you notice that it's hard to go back.

I thought Teddi's party looked pretty and I loved that she had a terrarium station.

I'm so annoyed about lategate though. Please, puhleeezuh can one of them just let it go so it can die a timely death.

THANK YOU!

I'm tired of both of them in regards to Lategate.

Dorit.  You were rude.  Acknowledge it.  Stop playing semantics. YOU turned the molehill into a mountain. 

Teddi.  I understand lateness can be rude.  But this was the FIRST time it happened to you.  Try really letting it go and when Dorit does it again?  Then be all Accountability Coach. Because so far, you are burning your house down to solve a spider problem.

I try to be 5 to 10 minutes early.  I try to text people when they are late.  I wait to call people on it, until I see a pattern of behavior in regards to lateness.  If 3 times you are late? I'm going to then adjust my time.

If you tell me 4, I'll be there at 5.

I think they are both assholes at this point.  Over Lategate.

• Love 1

She "doesn't remember" any of what she said to Camille, nor did she remember what time she was supposed to meet Teddi.  Clearly she has a problem.  

Sounds like she has a case of LisaRinnatitas...

6 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

I have an 80 lb dog who is stubborn as a mule and refuses to use the ramp to the bathing station.   Flat out refuses, lays down, full weight, not moving for 1,000 treats.  We have to lift him every time .

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

This! You haven't seen drama until you've seen horse show mama drama. Makes dance moms Abby look like Mother Theresa.  Bravo should bottle that drama ditch Miami (I believe it is ditcged) and do RHoWellington filmed in show season. 

You aren't kidding! 

Bravo, are you listening?  RHoWellington.  Get going on that!

8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The season to date is just too much Dorit.  Can't they find something else to focus on?

I agree.  I haven't watched an entire episode this season....which makes me sad.  I love this franchise, but since the NY ladies were awesome last year, I'm having a hard time getting into this boring mess.  I only like Lisa V and Kyle.

Who cares what glass is used?  I drink Coke Zero out of my mom's wine glasses.  She passed away right before Christmas, I've always loved using fancy glasses, and I love using things she loved.

My DH drinks out of anything handy.....even a coffee mug.  We're just too common I guess. ??

26 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

I have an 80 lb dog who is stubborn as a mule and refuses to use the ramp to the bathing station.   Flat out refuses, lays down, full weight, not moving for 1,000 treats.  We have to lift him every time .

My old girl is 120 pounds and scared to death of using a ramp or small stairs.  Thank goodness we have a walk-in shower.

5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't think that's a wig, unless wigs are sold with two inches of black roots.

Oh they are...Watch Atlanta  Housewives for one of the worst examples.  Sheree is lately rocking this tragic blond monstrosity with 2 inches of black roots?

https://goo.gl/images/3Tganb

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Soooo, PK is apparently aging in dog years?

And has never ever ever ever ever had a birthday party?! Hmmm, didn’t Dorit throw one for him last season? My memory about these grifters is hazy...but surely his Mummy and Daddy threw him a party or two way back in the day?!

[please read out next bit in try hard accent] But PK has neeeeeever had a birthday party..... especially one with Hermés dinnerware and the appropriate stemware (except Dorit would say ‘glasses, how tacky!), and Boy George!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat

This episode was pretty boring. Nothing really new happened, just more re-hashing of LateGate. And Dorit is so the type to say, "Let's let it go".....then run over and keep talking about it to Lisa or Kyle. She's insufferable. 

I get Teddi's gripe. It's not so much that Dorit was late (and even if she really did think it was 4:30, she was still going to likely be an hour late. She called Teddi at 4:48 and her driver said she was still at least 15-20 minutes away.), and not even so much her refusal to own it.....but it's the fact that SHE'S going around bitching about the issue. And SHE wasn't the one left waiting! 

Dorit has just become insufferable. She doesn't let other facialists touch her face. She simply CANNOT drink wine from a champagne glass. Gag me. 

And I do not believe her apology to Camille was sincere, as she was just laughing about it 2 seconds prior with LVP. 

I did enjoy the scenes of Kyle and LVP with the dogs. They're always fun together. 

And, I'm shocked, I enjoyed Rinna and Harry Hamlin. Her "bubble" proclamation was just stupid as hell, and I loved Harry ribbing her about it - "What happens when a creep comes up to the bubble? Does he just bounce off?" "You should start selling bubbles". I died! 

I say it over and over, but I enjoy the simple, family interactions more than the network seems to think I should. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I did enjoy the scenes of Kyle and LVP with the dogs. They're always fun together. 

And, I'm shocked, I enjoyed Rinna and Harry Hamlin. Her "bubble" proclamation was just stupid as hell, and I loved Harry ribbing her about it - "What happens when a creep comes up to the bubble? Does he just bounce off?" "You should start selling bubbles". I died! 

I say it over and over, but I enjoy the simple, family interactions more than the network seems to think I should. 

So did I.  Especially LVP and Kyle - even just sitting and talking, they seem so natural together.  

10 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

This season feels so different. I can't figure out why though.

I feel like some of the women are trying too hard to impress with their supposed wealth.  It's so fake.  I want to see them just be themselves, sans the glamour squads and expensive china.   I mean, I love to see the finer things in life, but some of the women are just putting on airs and I find it ridiculous.  I enjoyed seeing LVP and Kyle doing something normal such as bathing a dog.  The interaction between them was fun and relatable.  I don't enjoy watching them all try to one-up each other with their material possessions.  Again, I like to see these things, but I don't need them shoved in my face with the attitude of "look what I own."  

On another note, I do agree with Erika in that most men turn into big babies the minute they are sick or injured.  I'm not talking about serious illness, but the everyday stuff that us women usually suffer with but continue to work through.  Some men stub a toe and have to go to bed for 2 days.   I've seen this time and time again in the dental field.  The bigger and stronger the man, the weaker he is in the chair!  ;)

• Love 2

Yawnnnnnnnn... Boring epi! 

Poor Teddy went to the trouble and expense to host a spa day at her home and the ladies barely utilized it. They stood around nit picking and arguing. 

Dorit says she doesn’t allow anyone but her team to work on her face~ I think she just didn’t want to film with minimal or no makeup. 

Oh Dorit. You can dress her up, put her in a wig, but you cannot take her anywhere. 

I get that different beverages belong in different glasses. But her job as a guest is to make the hostess feel at ease. To make the hostess feel like she has just put together a rocking event that is loved and appreciated by the guests. We get that she only likes for her people to touch her skin. We saw her meltdown when LVP had others at the magazine event to do her makeup. But as others have said, there are other treatments that she could have had, and done so graciously. And there are just no words for her deal with the glasses. You finish your beverage, go up to the bartender and quietly ask for your next beverage in the glass of your preference. You do it in a way that doesn't make the hostess feel like you are finding the slightest fault in anything. Just like you don't make a nervous hostess feel even worse by asking for fans and bitching about the heat when the electricity goes out at a dinner party. You get that such an occurrence would have even the most accomplished hostess on edge and nervous, and do your best to put them at east. You just cope with it all. I hate people that seem to delight in making others feel badly about things, without having the ability to put themselves in the other persons shoes. 

1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

She "doesn't remember" any of what she said to Camille, nor did she remember what time she was supposed to meet Teddi.  Clearly she has a problem

Just like she didn't remember last season saying anything about Eileen or her mother passing at her dinner party. A fairly big conversation, and she just didn't remember taking part in it. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, princelina said:

hate it and think it is stupid - that being said, if there's one place where they wouldn't look dumb it's at a spa day at a friend's house.  I thought she looked cute.

Yea, I thought Kyle's pjs made sense, given the occasion. She looked a lot more comfortable than LVP did in that elaborate top she was wearing.

7 hours ago, emma675 said:

I can't believe it but Lisa R. made me laugh tonight. First with the red solo cup comment (seriously Dorit, stop being such an ungracious bitch about the glassware) and then when she hopped up on the lounge chair immediately for a treatment before anyone else. It was like she wasn't even messing around when there were free glam treatments being offered, lol. 

I would have been right there with her! Hell, I can stand around clucking with you hens any day. I want a facial!

7 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

And it's interesting how Kyle and Kim have the same memory, but a different perception. When Kyle relayed how her mother would say that, it was with a tone of sweet nostalgia. Like she didn't see anything wrong with it. 

2 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

My disdain for Dorit only increased with this ep. Why did she even go to Teddi's glam day if she knew she was going to refuse to allow anyone to touch her face? And she made such a big deal about it.

So you don't want to have someone you're not comfortable with give you a facial treatment. Fine. But you don't have to be rude and abrupt about it. There wer other treatments available--hand massage, shoulder and neck massage...

Dorit just doesn't seem to understand how much offense she gives. More importantly, she seems not to care.

She doesn't get it. There's only so many times I can hear, "I didn't realize I...." - we all make mistakes, but when you lack THAT much self awareness, that much empathy....fuck off. 

7 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

On another note, I do agree with Erika in that most men turn into big babies the minute they are sick or injured.  I'm not talking about serious illness, but the everyday stuff that us women usually suffer with but continue to work through.  Some men stub a toe and have to go to bed for 2 days.   I've seen this time and time again in the dental field.  The bigger and stronger the man, the weaker he is in the chair!

See, I never relate to this, because my husband is the exact opposite. He works through everything - from a little cold to a pulled muscle. He just keeps going. I'm the same way, though, so I guess we found each other. LOL! I did feel a bit bad for Tom when she was saying that, though, because at his age - I'm sure it IS rougher on your body. A 30-something guy is going to snap back from a broken bone a lot quicker than a man who is almost 80. 

• Love 1