Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Rena and Lee's Story

• Start Topic

We often want to associate the morbidly obese with poverty and abuse because those are the people who elect to be on the show in hopes of getting something free, surgery or other assistance.  I believe there are just as many wealthy morbidly obese people taking up bed space, wearing a sheet, and demanding to be fed behind closed doors.  We just don't see them because their families can afford to hide them away.   

Someone up thread asked about why so many pets.  I think everyone wants someone to love and in the case of the super obese pets fill that void.  

Now I'm going to go to hell for this but can we get Dr. Pimple Popper to pop that thing on the back of Lee's head?

• Love 19
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

I shouldn't have laughed, but I loved the interchange between Lee and Dr. Now where L was making all the excuses about water, how little he was eating, etc- and said, "You don't want me to starve to death, do you?" to which Dr. Now responded, "do you LOOK like you're starving to death?"  And that's the first time I've heard a patient to tell the doctor "fuck you."

The therapist meeting:  "You don't even conversate with me!  You put me down!"  "That's part of conversating!!"

And I was fascinated with the fat bulge on the back of Lee's head.  That's really fat.

I do not know why any of his patients argue with him as they have a snowball’s chance in hell of winning the argument.  Yet, argue they do.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Help a girl out... I read in the live chat forum a few references to the "BSOJ" at the end of the show (the screen about abuse not being right). What does BSOJ stand for?

black screen of judgement 

34 minutes ago, Momof2boyz said:

I heard this from someone who knew someone that was featured on this show and she said the show paid for the surgery. That's how they get them to be on the show and expose themselves to so much humiliation.

Funny we should have this discussion now, LB Bonner, who will be a participant this season said about an hour ago on Facebook "those numbers aren't correct, well at least not for everyone, but No they don't cover medical expenses and what not, what ever my insurance didn't cover I'm on the hook for"  He further implied that the show pays $2500 for moving expenses and $1500 for the rights to their story.  Past participants have stated that the reason why they go on this show is to cut to the front of the line for Dr Now, otherwise it could take years to get an appointment with him.

Edited by notyrmomma
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Help a girl out... I read in the live chat forum a few references to the "BSOJ" at the end of the show (the screen about abuse not being right). What does BSOJ stand for?

Black screen of judgment.  It comes from the earliest years of Intervention, giving the viewers an update on what happened after treatment.  One of the best reality show acronyms ever.  

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

black screen of judgement 

Funny we should have this discussion now, LB Bonner, who will be a participant this season said about an hour ago on Facebook "those numbers aren't correct, well at least not for everyone, but No they don't cover medical expenses and what not, what ever my insurance didn't cover I'm on the hook for"  He further implied that the show pays $2500 for moving expenses and $1500 for the rights to their story.  Past participants have stated that the reason why they go on this show is to cut to the front of the line for Dr Now, otherwise it could take years to get an appointment with him.

I guess my source was misinformed then!

1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

So if the producers of the show or camera person witnessed physical abuse, they could and should have called the police. They probably did witness abuse but didn’t report it because they didn’t feel there was any imminent physical harm and didn’t want filming with these two to permanently cease.   

So in the event they did witness some abuse and did nothing about it, they are just as bad as Lee!  Who gives a crap if filming these two had to cease.   The TLC staff probably wanted Lee to knock Rena unconscious so they could film that.   If they are going to bring up the issue of abuse in these episodes, then address it head on.  Not just some therapist basically doing nothing to protect Rena or even Dr. now doing nothing.  Sorry..stepping off my soapbox.

• Love 4

This is a genuine question.  I am not trying to be snarky or jokey. 

Can the price of tattoos be adjusted according to the size of the person?

Those are some pretty large tattoos.  I suppose more ink is used in a case like Lee's rather than a tattoo given to Angelina Jolie.  So, would the artist charge more for Lee?  Or are tattoos charged by the hour?

Manufacturers charge more for plus-sized pants.  Does the same business model apply to tattoos?

This has been weighing on my mind most of the day.

It seems like people always want to get on the production teams for these types of shows. There's no way of knowing what they see. A part of their job is to not interfere unless someone is about to die or something. They can't do anything if they don't see it. A neighbor or person that actually knows them can't do anything if they don't physically see it. They spend a lot of time filming, but not 24 hours. 12 at most, but I would highly doubt even that much. They're still people. They're not heartless monsters feeding off of misery.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

Those are some pretty large tattoos.  I suppose more ink is used in a case like Lee's rather than a tattoo given to Angelina Jolie.  So, would the artist charge more for Lee?  Or are tattoos charged by the hour?

Manufacturers charge more for plus-sized pants.  Does the same business model apply to tattoos?

Tattoos are generally charged by the hour. The rate usually depends on the experience level and talent of the artist. A friend just had one done by a well respected and talented artist and the rate was $200 an hour. Lee had a whole lot of $$$ in ink and the entire time I was watching, I was wondering who in hell paid for it. He's eaten himself into being completely unable to do anything but shovel food into his mouth and can't do anything to earn the money to pay for the thousands of pounds of food he eats in a month. Yet he somehow was able to come up with the cash for tattoos. The mind boggles.

I also question their story about leaving the weight loss center after they met because they were so in love they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I suspect Lee got booted for being an abusive asshole and Rena followed along because he convinced her he couldn't live without her. Which is sort of true since he couldn't take a pee without her help.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

Tattoos are generally charged by the hour. The rate usually depends on the experience level and talent of the artist. A friend just had one done by a well respected and talented artist and the rate was $200 an hour. Lee had a whole lot of $$$ in ink and the entire time I was watching, I was wondering who in hell paid for it. He's eaten himself into being completely unable to do anything but shovel food into his mouth and can't do anything to earn the money to pay for the thousands of pounds of food he eats in a month. Yet he somehow was able to come up with the cash for tattoos. The mind boggles.

I also question their story about leaving the weight loss center after they met because they were so in love they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I suspect Lee got booted for being an abusive asshole and Rena followed along because he convinced her he couldn't live without her. Which is sort of true since he couldn't take a pee without her help.

Thank you Lovesnark. 

Your answer makes perfect sense. 

While I'm here, I never thought about him being abusive at the weight loss center.  Very possibly.

That, or they tried to do something "fresh" and the staff stopped that in its tracks. 

11 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

Tattoo artists often charge by the hour for large tattoos and by the piece for smaller ones, but it depends on the person.  Large tattoos do typically cost more than small ones.  An artist will also factor in the amount of complexity and color changes.  Basically, there is not a menu with prices.  

There was a very telling statement that Rena made during the episode.  Lee is the only person she has left.  So while he may not have been physically abusive before now, he did segregate her from her support system, friends and family.  He is an abusive jackass. 

I suspect the film crew did not see him hit her.  He seems like he is fairly good at putting on a better public face, then lashes out in private.  I give her credit for making comments about it when they were filming.  She is getting it on the record.  I hope she gets away from him as soon as possible.  And I agree with those who are angry at Dr. Now for basically telling her she needed to stay to take care of him if she wanted surgery.  No, she does not.  He needs to be kicked to the curb before he hurts her more.  Grrrrrr.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

there are easy to understand summaries available online

Super interesting!  Thank you.  I wouldn't even know where to find an easy to understand summary.  Care to post a link to one?  

1 hour ago, mellowjoi said:

We often want to associate the morbidly obese with poverty and abuse because those are the people who elect to be on the show in hopes of getting something free, surgery or other assistance.  I believe there are just as many wealthy morbidly obese people taking up bed space, wearing a sheet, and demanding to be fed behind closed doors.  We just don't see them because their families can afford to hide them away.   

Someone up thread asked about why so many pets.  I think everyone wants someone to love and in the case of the super obese pets fill that void.  

Now I'm going to go to hell for this but can we get Dr. Pimple Popper to pop that thing on the back of Lee's head?

This is an interesting theory about there being just as many morbidly obese people who are from a higher socio-economic background.  I wonder if there are any statistics on it anywhere.  I'd be interested.  I can think of reasons why those from a lower socio-economic setting might be more prone to stay that way and why those with more resources might have more options for treatment, better nutrition, medical care, etc.  Still, as I have commented before, just about every type of programming that you see on tv, online stories, photographs in magazines, news publications, and even real life events, you almost always see obese people.  It's very odd, imo.  When I was growing up, there might have been 1 or 2 students in the class who were considered overweight, but, normally, only slightly.  NOW, many of the children seem to be very overweight.  I see it at graduation ceremonies, weddings, showers, shopping, church, etc.  There are a lot of very obese people.  Oh, I'll have to go over to see if there is a thread on the new show, Two Ton Family or something like that.  I only got to see a little of it. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

IMO, fast food is not cheap.  That's why I have had an issue with it for people who claim they have money troubles.  I don't care for fast food, but, I would avoid it anyway due to the costs.  Most meals, that includes fries and beverage are close to $6.00.  Then you add the extras, which big eaters seem to favor, and you add on another $4-5.  So, I can easily see a huge price for 3 persons.  There are  better ways to eat on the road, but, people who love that kind of thing, aren't likely interested in pursuing that. 

https://www.fastfoodmenuprices.com/mcdonalds-prices/?redir

One thing that really bothered me is that after Lee blew up in the doctor's office, Dr. Now seemed to imply that Rena had to stay with him, in order to have the surgery.  To me, that was applying pressure from a professional to stay in an abusive relationship.  To me, she should have been offered a safe place to stay for her surgery, regardless of the therapy. 

Sorry, but, I don't believe what Rena said about Lee never being abusive for 10 years prior.  I just don't believe it

Honestly, if you have morbid, super obesity and have had it for most of your life, the chances are overcoming it, even with surgery are slim.  It's always a huge deal. And Lee seems to have more issues than that.  I hope Rena doesn't regret her choice to stay with him.  I think she might do much better with a more mature person. 

I think she may be telling the truth. Prior to this, Rena was doing exactly what Lee wanted her to do. He was in control, so there was no reason to be angry.  Now it's her turn for the surgery and Lee realizes that he will lose control over her as she loses weight. He is probably anticipating the time when she won't need him, but he will still need her. Also, he must give up his only source of comfort...food.   I believe he has always had the potential to be abusive, it just wasn't triggered until all these changes began.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

And I agree with those who are angry at Dr. Now for basically telling her she needed to stay to take care of him if she wanted surgery.  

I also did not understand why he did not do her surgery first.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ChicksDigScars said:

Absolutely. Once she started losing some of the weight, she started putting make up on. Then she showed up to Dr. Now's appointment in that long, blue velvet (maybe velour?) tank dress. Whatever it was, she looked nice.  A refreshing change from most who show up in torn, stretched out, food stained t-shirts or muumuu's.  Yes, I know clothing is hard to find in their sizes and has to be expensive,  but my point being is that she does know how to take care of herself.  And when she stepped on the scale and lost three times MORE than Lee, he couldn't be more fake in his congratulations if he tried. He was visibly pissed and jealous. When she gets to her goal, she's going to look so much more attractive than he deserves, and he's going to either derail her weight loss and bully her into eating her way back to obesity, or bully her physically because he's jealous that she looks so much better than he.  I see him as being VERY controlling of her, and questioning everyone she talks to, and everyone she sees.

My guess is that Lee will not see long term success, but Rena will, especially if she dumps his douchey ass. 

When Rena said he was trying to talk her out of the surgery, that jibes precisely with my reaction.  He is worried that when Rena (who bless her heart was working like heck to lose weight and follow Dr. Now's plan and was dropping weight) gets the surgery that will complete the process, she'll walk out that front door and he'll be left all alone.  I seriously doubt that solid sphere of cellulite will ever achieve the progress even with the surgery that Rena, with her single-minded sense of purpose, did all on her own.  And you know, I hope that friend David gives her a second look when it's over and the two of them happily drive off into the sunset, and Morpho and his Man Boobs can live unhappily ever after.  

As the 60's song said - "Just Walk Away (Rena)."  In your case, honey, as soon as you can - GALLOP!

• Love 24
6 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Can anyone estimate how much Lee would have paid for all those huge tats? I don’t have any but am under the impression it ain’t cheap. 

I haven't watched the episode yet, but commented some time back about the tats on so many, including family members.  Those things aren't cheap!  Right now I'm rewatching Michael's episode and he's tatted up, almost full sleeves.  What a total waste of money that could go to pizza.  

Okay, the only good thing to say about the Assantes is that I didn't see any tats.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

look for a Wendy's

I think my family is getting sick of me suggesting Wendy's when we need to stop for food. But I am doing Weight Watchers and people have recommended  Wendy's chili, also their grilled chicken sandwich is a good choice (and the salads like you mentioned).

• Love 6
4 hours ago, fonfereksglen said:

Black screen of judgment.  It comes from the earliest years of Intervention

It began as BSOD, blue screen of death, when your computer crashed.  Way back, into the days of DOS.

3 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I loved when Lee told Doctor Now that he was retaining fluid and Dr Now gave him an incredulous REALLY!!! 

Has there been anyone on the show, who hasn't tried this, except James K and mattress that made look fat?

3 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

There was a very telling statement that Rena made during the episode.  Lee is the only person she has left. 

I missed her back story.  Does she have any family anywhere?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This link is for New York state.  It's the only one like it in the country that I am aware. The reason I say this is that I am active with a site that addresses caregiving and it's a big topic.  Many want to get paid to be inhome caregivers, but, most states do not provide this.  The disabled person has to go into a long term care facility to get the help.  This couple was from Missouri, right?  Maybe, something new has started there.  Let me know if you find out, because, it's a very popular service, but, not one that is available to most. 

I am in NY and i didn't realize this was a NY only program. I found this link which breaks down services by state  https://www.payingforseniorcare.com/medicaid-waivers/home-care.html

• Love 2

I knew it was just a caregiver situation when Lee flat out said to the camera that he was jealous of all the help that Rena was giving to her brother so he just started following her around until he wore her down I guess. He never wanted a partner at all, just someone to wipe his ass for him. The abuse was not out of left field to me, he looked like he could get mean if he wanted. Rena said that he cussed at her and called her terrible names and all he could come back with was she called him a liar all the time. The true hurts, doesn't it? He is a total loser who will never lose the weight and will be a drain on society forever. That fat pad on his head was nuts, it wasn't even on his neck, it was his head! I have never seen that before.

Rena I have high hopes for.

Good luck lady!!! We are rooting for you!

• Love 12

I just tuned into the Super Sized episode and heard Lee say to the therapist, "It's not like I beat her every day." One more time, "It's not like I beat her every day." 

Poor Rena. She looked so broken during that session. Please leave him!

I was so impressed with Rena, & worried for her as well. I wish she had some family member or kind soul in her life to support her so she could leave Lee. It was upsetting that she had to wait because of his crap. I was glad his friend was there, because he's a witness & maybe due to him being on Rena's 'side' it didn't escalate as much as it could've. Given Lee has so many more issues & not as committed to the program I hope she can leave because I'd worry he'd just drag her down & become really abusive again. Hopefully she loses all her weight & gets going in her life without him.

• Love 4

Watching the "supersize" episode with the added bonus date night - Nothing says romance like pulling your scooters behind your truck on the way to your date. And how are they going to lose weight if they are still depending on their scooters that much? They only got out of the scooters to sit in the truck. WTF?

• Love 9

I have a soft spot for Rena, she seemed to really make an effort to look nice and worked very hard to lose weight dispire Lee trying to sabatoge her. She is a little broken but seems sweet to a fault and is quite pretty. She deserves so much more than carnation Lee. He wants to keep her fat so he can control her, his rage is at a peak since she is finally working on herself instead of being his slave 24/7.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, KateHearts said:

And I was fascinated with the fat bulge on the back of Lee's head.  That's really fat.

It reminded me of a grizzly bear. 

Was anyone else upset to see those two frail little dogs totally unrestrained in the van? 

• Love 8

Did anyone look at the supersize version tonight? Please tell me that Lee didn't have a box of what looked like 2 maple bars (don't ask me how I know what they are) when they went on the picnic? 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, KateHearts said:

It was so gross but I couldn't stop looking at it.

speaking of fast food, have you checked out the price of bacon lately?  A 12oz package is about $7-$9...sometimes you can get it BOGO, but that would still mean they are consuming about $18 in just bacon daily.  

Damn, where do you live?  Bacon is $5 or $6 a pound here (which is still ridiculous), and you can still get it for $2.89 at Aldi.  

Edited by 88Keys

They've been playing commercials for upcoming shows and I found myself very moved by the woman trying to board the plane (presumably to go see Dr Now). I can't imagine needing to have the surgery from someone who specializes in the super obese and having to struggle to get into the plane. I wonder if she was afraid she wouldn't be able to get to Houston and get the surgery. How demoralizing.

On the other hand, I could totally be imagining a backstory that has nothing to do with reality. She could turn out to be a crier and whiner. We'll have to see.

• Love 3

Only 10 mins in, so pls forgive me if it's been covered, but who takes care of the dogs? I understand the love a doggie gives is like nothing else, but those dogs need better caregivers - preferably ones who engage with it. Pisses me off to no avail.

I will freakin rescue them myself and give my fur baby Hamish (terrier/shih tzu/Brussels Griffon mix) some siblings!

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, dahling said:

First of all, I thought this was going to be a show about a lesbian couple, and it was hard to shake the misconception because Lee looked more like a woman than a man.  I couldn't figure out why TLC wasn't blurring out her naked breasts until later I realized they were moobs not boobs.

So, the positive, to me, was that this was actually a different story than one we've seen before, that actually required two hours to tell.  The negative is that it's like one second we were driving down the interstate of "I'll show Dr. Now that I'm making good progress but I've had a few slips" and then we missed a turn and ended up in the brambly ditch of "and by the way now he is a foul-mouthed verbal abuser and by the way, he hits me too".  Imagine being stuck in that craphole of an apartment, taking care of that vile beast day in and day out, only to find out YOU can't have the surgery YOU need because HE isn't playing by the rules. Fuck Dr. Now right in the ass for that bit of tomfuckery. How dare he? Was this for TV drama? What the actual hell? 

Much like Steven Assanti, I fear the day that Lee is fully mobile.  If he'll hit her when he's immobile, he'll kill her when he can walk.  I hope her decidedly underwhelmed reactions to a bunch of shitty carnations and a stuffed animal indicated where her mindset is. She's very pretty, and I hope she can continue to lose weight, and maybe TLC will chip in to get her front tooth fixed like they did for Pauline. 

All I kept thinking was that Dr Now had asked Rena about ditching Lee and she insisted on staying, and it was edited out (maybe so Lee wouldn't see it later?)

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was half watching but I thought it looked like what we call "bear claws" here, a type of pastry.

They were eating takeout from Panera on that sad little picnic (simply eating outside does not a picnic make, but whatever).  I didn't see any pastries (but does Panera has fantastic bear claws!).  I was more distracted by the "You Pick Two" that that duo was eating.  Again, I am shocked at the amounts and types of food that these two are eating!  Salad is the worst thing you could eat less than a year out from surgery.  Also, it looks like Lee had a whole Panini!  At that stage after my surgery (and even now), I was only able to eat a cup of soup - not even a bowl.  I just can't with these two.

(as an aside, I ended up leaving a weight loss surgery support Facebook Page because someone made this list of restaurants that they "will never go to again" and Panera was on that list.  I commented that you are kidding yourself if you think you will never eat at somewhere like Panera again, especially because they do have a lot of healthy good things (their french onion soup was a lifesaver to me after my surgery) and THEY JUMPED ALL OVER ME!  I think this attitude is just as unhealthy as Lee's attitude toward food.  In order to be truly successful, you have to learn how to eat normally and in moderation in regular society once you hit your goal.)

ETA: now I'm going to have to get Panera for lunch (french onion soup).  Thanks a lot M600L

Edited by notyrmomma
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Bridget said:

Only 10 mins in, so pls forgive me if it's been covered, but who takes care of the dogs? I understand the love a doggie gives is like nothing else, but those dogs need better caregivers - preferably ones who engage with it. Pisses me off to no avail.

I will freakin rescue them myself and give my fur baby Hamish (terrier/shih tzu/Brussels Griffon mix) some siblings!

Don't get me started on pet owners who are not willing, able or inclined to properly care for their pets.  IMO, pet neglect is epidemic.  A dog needs more than food and shelter.  I"m not inferring that these two neglect their pets, but, with the way they were not able to care for their own hygiene and care, it's difficult to see how you can do it for animals.  Let's hope that weight loss brought more mobility and ability to properly care for the pets. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was half watching but I thought it looked like what we call "bear claws" here, a type of pastry.

I had to look up bear claw. OK, even if it wasn't a delightful (or so I've heard) maple bar , should he be eating that stuff? And how can he eat it so soon?

Also, when he was cooking brats on the George Foreman, I assumed he planned to eat them all. He didn't seem worried about the amount of food, so I'm gonna bet he'd done it before.  How is that possible? Even if they were going to eat 2 a piece, it still seemed like too much food, so close to the surgery.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, aliya said:

I had to look up bear claw. OK, even if it wasn't a delightful (or so I've heard) maple bar , should he be eating that stuff? And how can he eat it so soon?

He said he was throwing up almost everything he ate.  That's some serious addiction, if he's ingesting it, yet knowing it's going to come back up.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

I just tuned into the Super Sized episode and heard Lee say to the therapist, "It's not like I beat her every day." One more time, "It's not like I beat her every day." 

Poor Rena. She looked so broken during that session. Please leave him!

Also, “It’s not like I do it with a closed fist.”

• Love 14
On 1/11/2018 at 10:51 AM, PsychoKlown said:

Just one thing....

As a therapist it is much better to separate the couple so each person has an opportunity to speak.

What I saw was confusion to the nth degree.  The three of them were talking at the same time.  Nothing was accomplished.

I know this is tv, I know this is all set up - but please can the producers create something that is even close to a therapy session? 

I never would have allowed Lee to be anywhere near Rena while he was in that state of agitation.  Rena could not properly speak her mind with the "threat" looming right next to her.

Also, it is not my job to interject while the client is speaking.  The only time that happens is when the conversation is going off the rails.

I'd give the therapist a D-. 

The only reason she doesn't get an F is because she has an awesome name.  Lola.

I have never liked this "therapist" Lola. She has always got under my skin with that extremely phony "compassion" that she tries to portray. She annoys me as much as some of obese people do on this show. 

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

He said he was throwing up almost everything he ate.  That's some serious addiction, if he's ingesting it, yet knowing it's going to come back up.

I had a hiatal hernia in 2016, and for about 2 months I could not keep anything down but liquids. It took ONE time throwing up for me to figure out that I could not have a friggin ham sandwich until it got fixed. I HATE throwing up. I cannot imagine eating and throwing up like that multiple times. I would never make it as a bulimic, I would never press my luck and risk popping my stitches after something like that, and I do not understand this guy.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

I have never liked this "therapist" Lola. She has always got under my skin with that extremely phony "compassion" that she tries to portray. She annoys me as much as some of obese people do on this show. 

I don't know, I kind of enjoyed the 94% of the session where all three were speaking at once, with no one listening to anyone but themselves...

• Love 6

Once Rena becomes more mobile, I would love for her to get a job and study toward a GED. Getting the hell out of that house would do wonders for her confidence and self esteem. She is so isolated, staying in that house and being the designated pee catcher, that she has a skewed view of what normal is, both in lifestyle and relationships. If she got a cashier job at Target, say, she would feel so good about getting a paycheck, and she would probably make a lot of friends. She needs to get away from Lee and all his issues ASAP.

And I know I am being super judgy, but who thinks it is a good idea to get married when they can't even support themselves? (In Lee's case, not just financially, but physically.) It's obvious Lee wants to make it legal in order to make it harder for Rena to grow as a person and get away from his useless self.

• Love 18