Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Rinna needs to keep away from the deep v necklines.

Did Dorit get new boobs?  I don't remember them being so obnoxious last season.  

I can't decide if Teddi's husband is hot or not.  It's like he should be, but he's just not.

I feel like Ericka's TH DSLs are drawn on kinda wonky and crooked.  

One time on Christmas my mom told me she didn't have any kids.  I laughed at her and posted it on Facebook.  I guess I did it wrong because I didn't have a douche write a book about it for me.  For sure there's more to the story with Erika and her father because it just isn't adding up.  I mean I guess he could just be a big bag of dicks, but it seems like it's more likely there's some background info we're not getting and I doubt it's in her soon to be best selling book.

So did Rinna invite Erika to Tokyo to make sure it gets filmed or just to crawl further up Erika's ass? 

Dorit thought she was going to the polo match from Pretty Woman and dressed for that instead of whatever Teddi invited them to.  They were quite the trio at the horse show.

I can't remember the last time they showed one of the housewives cooking herself for a dinner party.  I think maybe LVP cooked lunch for some of the ladies right after she got the ponies?  So props to Dorit for that at least.  I think her dinner party look was one of her better ones so far this season, but that's not saying much because she's had a lot of stinkers as of yet.   

• Love 11
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

One time on Christmas my mom told me she didn't have any kids.  I laughed at her and posted it on Facebook.  I guess I did it wrong because I didn't have a douche write a book about it for me.  For sure there's more to the story with Erika and her father because it just isn't adding up.  I mean I guess he could just be a big bag of dicks, but it seems like it's more likely there's some background info we're not getting and I doubt it's in her soon to be best selling book.

Just curious - but was this the first time you met your mom? On that Christmas? This was the case with Erika. Her father had never acknowledged her before, then at 25 years old invited her for Thanksgiving - which could be an exciting/emotional deal for a someone. Then went on to introduce Erika to his young daughter and tell her that she was his first/only child (something like that). I wasn't there, but it doesn't sound like a jokey thing that parents sometimes say to their kids, but a slip of the tongue by a dude who never really considered his daughter before. Erika was hearing in real-time the kind of thing he said to others. Casually telling the story of meeting his new wife and having a child with things like "well, neither of us had children yet". It would just hurt to know. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

For me, and probably others, if Dorit lives this fabulously 'rich' lifestyle, why is she just now buying this 'fabulous dinnerware'?  Wouldn't she already have it, given what she's trying to present?  This is why she and PK are poseurs.  And if you have all this money, why make a point of showing the receipt?  They're just so 'fake'.  And why would this be so important when you're serving a casual dinner outside on the patio?  These two are as fake as Dorit's accent.  Sorry Dorit.  I'm not impressed.  PK's eating style just further proves these two are wantabes.

On another note, I don't think LVP looks 'old'.  She's quite gorgeous.  She's just dated.  Her casual styles do her justice (jeans, white shirt, hair in a ponytail).  It's when she goes into glam or business attire, she becomes a caricature.  I love classic looks but you have to update them along with the hair and makeup....and the stilettos that you can't walk in.

This. I thought that PK had represented lots of talent over the years. I thought they had fabulous friends and threw fabulous parties. Yet the idea that John Mellencamp's daughter is coming for dinner sends Dorit out and about to spend thousands on plates. That is why they are poseurs. Because they are always trying to be what they think they are supposed to be instead of just who they are. Surely LVP has come over for dinner? What type of dinnerware did they use to serve the fancy queen her meal? 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

Just curious - but was this the first time you met your mom? On that Christmas? This was the case with Erika. Her father had never acknowledged her before, then at 25 years old invited her for Thanksgiving - which could be an exciting/emotional deal for a someone. Then went on to introduce Erika to his young daughter and tell her that she was his first/only child (something like that). I wasn't there, but it doesn't sound like a jokey thing that parents sometimes say to their kids, but a slip of the tongue by a dude who never really considered his daughter before. Erika was hearing in real-time the kind of thing he said to others. Casually telling the story of meeting his new wife and having a child with things like "well, neither of us had children yet". It would just hurt to know. 

I'm not so sure I buy what Erika is saying, I, myself, don't find her all to trustworthy. Yes, he could be a horrid person but he could also be a victim here and since we don't know his side, we don't know the whole story.

2 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

This. I thought that PK had represented lots of talent over the years. I thought they had fabulous friends and threw fabulous parties. Yet the idea that John Mellencamp's daughter is coming for dinner sends Dorit out and about to spend thousands on plates. That is why they are poseurs. Because they are always trying to be what they think they are supposed to be instead of just who they are. Surely LVP has come over for dinner? What type of dinnerware did they use to serve the fancy queen her meal? 

I got the idea that she bought the new dinnerware because they redecorated/updated the house, not because Teddy/husband were coming over for dinner. MMV though. LOL

• Love 11

When PK shared the blue face conehead baby story, I didn't feel like he was trying to one up Teddi.  If anything, it seemed like he was trying to lighten the discussion after such an emotional talk.

I think he was trying to sympathize with the traumatic experience Teddi and her husband had, but failed miserably.  Maybe he doesn't realize that most vaginal births produce a "cone head" baby, and that's not normally a crisis!  Many, many years ago when my son was born, the first thing my doctor said before telling me it was a boy was "it's a cone head!"  We all laughed about it.  I loved that doctor!  

It must've been such an emotional moment for Teddi and her husband to have gone through that with their newborn son.  I think PK lacks the social skills in these settings.  He just needs to sit quietly and eat his dinner.  If he can't do that, then just say something like "Wow, that must've been such a scary time for you both.  I'm sorry you had to go through that.  How's your son doing now?"  I have found that when people are pouring their heart out to me, they don't necessarily want to hear my tale of woe in comparison.  They just want a shoulder to lean on.  The moment wasn't about you, PK!!   

3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Dorit thought she was going to the polo match from Pretty Woman and dressed for that instead of whatever Teddi invited them to.  They were quite the trio at the horse show.

I believe she said she wanted a "Kentucky Derby" moment.    She could've spent a quarter of what she did on the dinnerware and flown her ass to see the real Kentucky Derby. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Maybe he doesn't realize that most vaginal births produce a "cone head" baby, and that's not normally a crisis! 

Ha.  He and Rinner have something in common, what with her terrible birthing story at one of the Hamlin girls' modeling meeting.  They should be banished to a corner to speak only of conehead babies.  Preferably off camera.

3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So did Rinna invite Erika to Tokyo to make sure it gets filmed or just to crawl further up Erika's ass? 

As the meme goes, why not both?

• Love 4
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Left as a baby, never visited or called, refused pictures of her. Then when he finally touches base after 25 years, he tells her right to her face that he never had any children before his toddler daughter.

I really dislike Erika, but it was like an arrow went through my heart when she quoted them, "Please don't send any more pictures of Erika." How cruel and heartless. Her mother really shouldn't have told her about that. She also was tact less to suggest Erika include pics of her dad in her book.

• Love 11

I thought this whole topic of Erica’s dad gives insight to her guardedness. Teddi said something very true, that horses taught her empathy and I am not saying Erica isn’t empathetic I am saying that Erica should get a horse! I hope she goes to the barn with Teddi.... horses do amazing things for people emotionally. 

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, renatae said:

I really dislike Erika, but it was like an arrow went through my heart when she quoted them, "Please don't send any more pictures of Erika." How cruel and heartless. Her mother really shouldn't have told her about that. She also was tact less to suggest Erika include pics of her dad in her book.

I agree. That had to be hard for Erika to hear from her mother. But it sounds like they are really honest with each other. It is possible that at some point in Erika's life she wondered why her father was so absent and thought her mother should have tried harder to keep him in her life, so her mother thought it better to tell her the truth about the situation. 

If her father did any of these things, he is a total and complete asshole, and Erika has every right to point it all out. He probably never imagined that she would have any type of a platform to tell her story and share what he had done. If it is all a lie, he can certainly say so. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I got the idea that she bought the new dinnerware because they redecorated/updated the house, not because Teddy/husband were coming over for dinner. MMV though. LOL

Could be, but by this point they knew they were putting their house on the market. Seems strange to know you will be hightailing it out of this pad and decide that this is the moment you need to upgrade your dinnerware. Looked more like they were trying to show off for Teddi and all of us. 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

If her father did any of these things, he is a total and complete asshole, and Erika has every right to point it all out. He probably never imagined that she would have any type of a platform to tell her story and share what he had done. If it is all a lie, he can certainly say so. 

I'm not so sure it would be wise for him to say anything at all even if Erika's claims are untrue, look what happened with Bethenny's mom. Yes, I know she is weird (I am trying to be polite) but she has been taken to the woodshed and back even though she has shown proof that Bethenny's childhood cries are not completely true.

17 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

Could be, but by this point they knew they were putting their house on the market. Seems strange to know you will be hightailing it out of this pad and decide that this is the moment you need to upgrade your dinnerware. Looked more like they were trying to show off for Teddi and all of us. 

You would be surprised by how many buyers/lookers open doors/drawers to see what is inside and how the current owners use them. You also wouldn't expect run of the mill/normal dinnerware in a multi million dollar, high end home either, that could signal that they did things (upkeep/maintenance/remodel) on the cheap as well. I also imagine they will take the dinnerware with them when they move. 

• Love 4

I am probably misremembering, but didn't the ferris wheel talk between Rinna and Dorit include Rinna saying that PK has said some horrible stuff about her including the schizophrenic remark. Dorit then said she did not remember the comments or something similar. Then at the dinner with Teddi and her husband, Dorit told them PK called Rinna schizophrenic. Like I said, I am probably remembering it all wrong. 

My unpopular opinion is that I am growing tired of LVP's sarcastic comments about Rinna. 

• Love 17
On 1/3/2018 at 7:26 AM, mwell345 said:

This is what annoys me about her.  She is so over the top with her reactions.  You'd think she hadn't seen her kids in months.  She had the same reaction last week when PK asked if she wanted to speak to her daughter.   Doesn't she have 24 hour nannies ?  And continually addressing PK as "my love".    "Yes, my love", "No my love",  Stuff a sock in it my love!  She's so fake. (I thought her dinner looked awful, too).

SO TRUE.  And so funny! I don't know if you by any chance listen to the Watch What Happens podcast, but the guys have a side-splitingly (ok not a real word- but let's just go with it) hilarious "re-enactment" of the scene with PK and the baby singing Happy Birthday to Dorit.  

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I am probably misremembering, but didn't the ferris wheel talk between Rinna and Dorit include Rinna saying that PK has said some horrible stuff about her including the schizophrenic remark. Dorit then said she did not remember the comments or something similar. Then at the dinner with Teddi and her husband, Dorit told them PK called Rinna schizophrenic. Like I said, I am probably remembering it all wrong. 

My unpopular opinion is that I am growing tired of LVP's sarcastic comments about Rinna. 

You remember it the same way I do. Dorit acting confused about Rinna claiming that PK had dared to speak poorly about her. But then later telling Teddi that PK had said that Rinna was a Schizophrenic.  My only conclusion is that perhaps Dorit doesn't think that is a bad thing to say about anyone, since clearly she didn't forget PK saying it. She is a bit looney to me. Does coke impact your memory? 

• Love 9

Dorit buying the dishes seemed very "I'm Beverly Hilllllls!" to me -- she's serving up (ahem) what she thinks is expected of her.  It's like she's chanelling every wife from every 60s sitcom, with the kooky spending and the oh no! when my husband sees the bill! My Birkins! My sunglass collection! And ol' PK and his chagrined look about the bills -- it really just needs a facepalm and a corny laugh track.

Or, one could argue that she did that not to brag, but rather to show respect for her guests.  I know if I pull out my good stuff, my goal is not to impress, it's to "make it nice!" for the people I have invited. Maybe she thinks the same way I do -- kinda like I think so much of you that I don't want to serve you food on my chipped, cracked everyday china. 

And PK chiming in with his conehead story. When I tell an upsetting story I love it when someone relates something similar because it comforts me in a way and makes me feel like they can relate. I will do the same, with the intention of relating and making the teller feel not alone. It never occurred to me that it might be coming across as an attempt to make it about me, but having read people's opinions on that I am now aware that that is how it could be coming across.  I'm genuinely glad to know that though.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am with you. Unless LVP can come up with more clever comments, she should give it a rest. 

It's funny, because LVP can sometimes get on my nerves, but for whatever reason this doesn't bother me. I wonder if it bothers Rinna? I think that when LVP is poking fun at you, she is interested in you. When you have to watch out is when she is ignoring you. Then you are in trouble. She seems to be giving Rinna attention (which Rinna usually loves). In the end, I think that LVP really likes being with Rinna, despite all the stuff that has gone on before. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

Or, one could argue that she did that not to brag, but rather to show respect for her guests.  I know if I pull out my good stuff, my goal is not to impress, it's to "make it nice!" for the people I have invited. Maybe she thinks the same way I do -- kinda like I think so much of you that I don't want to serve you food on my chipped, cracked everyday china. 

I think this could be right. That she wanted to show up for the moment and make it nice. I guess the surprising part is that someone who apparently has this much money (PK telling her to not spend more than one million in Vegas) had to go and buy some nice china for a small dinner party. You would have thought that a person so interested in appearances, and who entertains as much as they do, would have already had something very nice for the occasion. That if it was important to her, that it would have been important before? But it could also just be that there is something about her/them that doesn't ring true to me and I am fishing. I have been known to do this! 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

It's funny, because LVP can sometimes get on my nerves, but for whatever reason this doesn't bother me. I wonder if it bothers Rinna? I think that when LVP is poking fun at you, she is interested in you. When you have to watch out is when she is ignoring you. Then you are in trouble. She seems to be giving Rinna attention (which Rinna usually loves). In the end, I think that LVP really likes being with Rinna, despite all the stuff that has gone on before. 

I agree. also, Rinna does it to Lisa as well, it is give and take between them. Listen to how Lisa/Kyle go back and forth with their funny jabs at each other, it is a big part of why so many like watching them together and Lisa/Rinna were like this with each other before their falling out. 

• Love 9

When Teddy’s husband Edwin was explaining what he does for a living, it looked like he stuck his hand in his pocket to pull out a fat stack of business cards, but Bravo edited it! 

Confused re: Kyle renovations- didn’t they end up moving?! 

Dorit and PK are getting a super thirsty edit this season. Dorit bought $ 19,000 worth of dinnerware to serve Moroccan beans and rice, and did not even wash the dishes before use. PK couldn’t have acted less interested in getting to know Teddi and Edwin. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, gundysgirl said:

I think this could be right. That she wanted to show up for the moment and make it nice. I guess the surprising part is that someone who apparently has this much money (PK telling her to not spend more than one million in Vegas) had to go and buy some nice china for a small dinner party. You would have thought that a person so interested in appearances, and who entertains as much as they do, would have already had something very nice for the occasion. That if it was important to her, that it would have been important before? But it could also just be that there is something about her/them that doesn't ring true to me and I am fishing. I have been known to do this! 

Oh no, Gundysgirl, I don't think you're fishing -- there's definitely something weird about it. My first thought was, "Why the hell doesn't she have dishes?" Did they just move in? Did they ever have dishes? Why didn't they bring them with them when they moved? And most importantly, will we see those Hermes plates at the next dinner party?

• Love 8
6 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I can't remember the last time they showed one of the housewives cooking herself for a dinner party.  I think maybe LVP cooked lunch for some of the ladies right after she got the ponies?  So props to Dorit for that at least.  I think her dinner party look was one of her better ones so far this season, but that's not saying much because she's had a lot of stinkers as of yet.   

On RHOBH I can’t remember, but from what little I’ve seen of NJ, they cook frequently, and I recall Shannon cooking a little for a party she had during her first season.

Edited by ivygirl
“On” and “of” are not interchangeable, Autocorrect!
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

PK's eating style just further proves these two are wantabes.

He eats like Vern Schillinger on "Oz", right before he shanks someone.

vern.png

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
51 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

On RHOBH I can’t remember, but from what little I’ve seen of NJ, they cook frequently, and I recall Shannon cooking a little for a party she had during her first season.

LVP gave Adrienne a cooking lesson in season 1; remember Adrienne washing the chicken with hand soap. And we saw Harry Hamlin cooking and baking last season. Dorinda makes it nice on RHoNY. Sonja loves a toaster oven. We've seen Tamra Judge and Shannon Beador cook on Orange County. Cynthia Bailey is the only Atlanta housewife I ever recall seeing regularly in front of her stove, but Phaedra did make peach preserves for her sip 'n' see. However, NJ is the show where they cook.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Oh no, Gundysgirl, I don't think you're fishing -- there's definitely something weird about it. My first thought was, "Why the hell doesn't she have dishes?" Did they just move in? Did they ever have dishes? Why didn't they bring them with them when they moved? And most importantly, will we see those Hermes plates at the next dinner party?

Good question! I am so bad at spotting the details. Someone with a keen eye will have to keep them open to see if they are spotted should they have a dinner party this season. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jel said:

PK and Dorit have only been married two years.  I don't find it odd buying new dishes and one thing about all these franchises if the RH don't say what it costs-production use to put it up on the screen.  I say buy away.  It is not as if they are using these dishes for everyday use and it is their only set.  I guess my dish addiction is showing as I love to get new dishes.  For some people it is  like purses or shoes-don't necessarily need a new pair or set, you just want them. Adrienne had goblets that were $750.00 a stem and Ken was letting Giggy drink out of them.  I thought that was an awfully nice dog bowl for Giggy to use.

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Y'all are forgetting the most iconic moment of RHOBH cooking...tumblr_mdsq129VuC1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

HERE FOR THIS! I could not see the actual gif in my email, but I still knew your comment was Kim's fab prom night chicken salad. Never forget!

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Or it's being gracious. 

Assholes count on the people they're tormenting being gracious. That's why they all clutched their pearls at Erika's all but telling Dorit to fuck off in Hong Kong. It's like the people that jump the line, shove people getting on planes/trains they expect to get away with it because most of us try to be gracious and forgive bad behavior. 

200w_d.gif

• Love 13
On 1/3/2018 at 11:01 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

This whole set up reminded me of the end of Wife Swap, where the two couples meet in road side hotel/motel's conference room.  Her dining room is so weird and cold.  

I think their whole house is weird and cold. Has it been confirmed if they own it or it's rented? The whole thing just seems too empty and neutral. Methinks their fortune is a house of cards.

I thought Dorit and PK's behavior at that dinner was atrocious and really shit-stirring. Lisa R. seemed pretty sincere in her attempts to make up with Dorit. Not even 24 hours later, Dorit's talking trash. Now, if she had just accepted Lisa's new behavior as genuine and Lisa screwed up again, Dorit would come out on top. But now? If Lisa R goes after her in the future, she has justification. Poor Teddi looked so uncomfortable. 

The editing of Dorit praising her own cooking and then cutting to her putting store-bought hummus in a bowl was brilliant. 

I like Teddi, but I'm also over her discussion of money. She lives in what looks like a fairly nice house in BH, where even a "normal" house costs a fortune. Is it as lavish as the Vanderpumps? No, but she's still well outside the norm. And chose to live in BH.  I'm confused as to where her money comes from, if she really doesn't have a trust fund from her father. I suspect she's gotten some of his money in some capacity.

I swear Kyle looks so much prettier when she's not all made up and wearing some ill-fitting dress. She looks beautiful in just jeans and a t-shirt. That brown dress that showed up in her intro tonight was a travesty. Kyle, embrace your "natural" beauty!

Edited by candle96
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Jel said:

I thought they may be dishes for staging the house (they don't own solely) and dropped off by the staging company. The large empty shopping bags were not Hermes bags...they were white. 

They sure seem like frauds....not to mention, PK gave Dorit balloons this year. No rose gold Bentley? (police auction? / borrowed? day lease?)

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 14

I swear Kyle looks so much prettier when she's not all made up and wearing some ill-fitting dress. She looks beautiful in just jeans and a t-shirt. That brown dress that showed up in her intro tonight was a travesty. Kyle, embrace your "natural" beauty!

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of Kyle's, but one thing I sort of get about her because I feel like I'd be exactly the same way is how uncomfortable she always looks when she's trying to be fashionable or wearing something she thinks she should wear because it cost a lot of money. Her discomfort and maybe insecurity about it shows. But when she's just relaxing at home and not trying? She looks great. Hard to define but there's just something about how she wears so many of the more "fashionable" items that strikes me this way.

And speaking of clothes, I laughed a bit when Dorit showed up at LisaV's house to ride with her and LisaR. to the horse jumping contest. She took several jabs at LisaR's clothing choices, jeans, shirt, boots, as not being appropriate for the posh horse event they were going to - all while she's dressed in her mini dress and high-heeled, open-toed shoes. And I'm looking at LIsaR and thinking she's dressed just right. And then they arrive at the dry, dusty location and LisaR laughs because she's dressed exactly right. To top that, they'd even had a heads up from Teddi that they shouldn't wear open-toed shoes. Loved that whole bit.

Oh and one other fashion note. The Birkin (sp?) bag that Dorit got as a birthday present looked an awful lot like the one that Kyle had when they went to Vegas. Kyle's was blue/aqua colored and Dorit's pink, but otherwise pretty similar.

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 11
On 1/3/2018 at 8:51 AM, TexasGal said:

I would imagine there are a lot of critters living in the hills along with the Rinna-Hamlins.  Not surprising that they would come inside now and then.  And Rinna would definitely shriek "RAT" at a field mouse.

Rats are not uncommon anywhere there are palm trees as well as lots of foliage.  I had a friend who lived in Palos Verdes in a very expensive home and there were rat issues that needed to be continuously dealt with.  I am not sure why they don't have regular pest control.  Where I live there were several homes that had them (we live near a creek and have loads of palm trees and hedges) but we never did.  Having 4 cats may have helped.  I have heard rats screaming in the night when a critter outside has found one to munch on.  I don't get skeeved out she had them, I get skeeved that it got to the point the rat/mouse felt really comfortable running around the stove.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, candle96 said:

I like Teddi, but I'm also over her discussion of money. She lives in what looks like a fairly nice house in BH, where even a "normal" house costs a fortune. Is it as lavish as the Vanderpumps? No, but she's still well outside the norm. And chose to live in BH.

Does Teddi live in BH? That's never been a requirement of this show and Teddi's house would have to be the cheapest house in BH because I don't think it's more than $2 million. Erika lives in Pasadena. Camille and Eileen are in Malibu. Kathryn Edwards was in San Diego. Kyle is moving to Encino.

I just saw that Teddi just bought a house in the same neighborhood as her current house. She does not live in BH. She's near Laurel Canyon.

http://variety.com/2018/dirt/real-estalker/megan-ellison-hollywood-hills-teddi-jo-mellencamp-1202653544/

48 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Oh and one other fashion note. The Birkin (sp?) bag that Dorit got as a birthday present looked an awful lot like the one that Kyle had when they went to Vegas. Kyle's was blue/aqua colored and Dorit's pink, but otherwise pretty similar.

You do know that there is only one design for a Birkin. The variations are bag material (leather, fabric, or other), color, and hardware. The design is exactly the same. You have to think of it like a car. For the most part, 2 Toyota Camrys don't look radically different. The maker is Hermes. The model is Birkin.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I thought it was an effort not to overstate her skills in the presence of John Cougar Mellencamp's daughter. She said, "hmm, eh performer" which to me suggests an awareness that she's not the best singer but she can put on a heck of a show.  

I agree. That's how I took it. She knows she's not a strong singer, it's about her stage show. The problem is, Erika has resting bitch voice. She often sounds snotty when I don't think she intends to. And, I think that since Teddi perceives she got off to a rocky start with Erika, she's going to read more into things than one normally would. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

You do know that there is only one design for a Birkin. The variations are bag material (leather, fabric, or other), color, and hardware. The design is exactly the same. You have to think of it like a car. For the most part, 2 Toyota Camrys don't look radically different. The maker is Hermes. The model is Birkin.

Ah ha! I did not know that. See how far from fashion I am? Thanks for the edu-macation. ;-)

• Love 12

She said, "hmm, eh performer" which to me suggests an awareness that she's not the best singer but she can put on a heck of a show.  

Nobody's better at swinging their vulva around (except maybe Miley).

One time on Christmas my mom told me she didn't have any kids.  I laughed at her and posted it on Facebook.  I guess I did it wrong because I didn't have a douche write a book about it for me.

rhobh-lisa-laugh.gif

Dorit buying the dishes seemed very "I'm Beverly Hilllllls!" to me -- she's serving up (ahem) what she thinks is expected of her.

She wouldn't be off the mark, given how many say/have said they tune in for the lavish lifestyles.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, jaync said:

She wouldn't be off the mark, given how many say/have said they tune in for the lavish lifestyles.

If only they would pay attention to when we/many say how we/they enjoy when the housewives laugh, and have fun, and get along vs shrieking like psychotic banshees at each other about things that don't matter.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, jaync said:

Nobody's better at swinging their vulva around (except maybe Miley).

rhobh-lisa-laugh.gif

This is such a pretty image of LVP! She looks radiant. That's the perfect shade of pink on her. The dress is not bad. Her hair does not look dry.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Does Teddi live in BH? That's never been a requirement of this show and Teddi's house would have to be the cheapest house in BH because I don't think it's more than $2 million. Erika lives in Pasadena. Camille and Eileen are in Malibu. Kathryn Edwards was in San Diego. Kyle is moving to Encino.

I just saw that Teddi just bought a house in the same neighborhood as her current house. She does not live in BH. She's near Laurel Canyon.

http://variety.com/2018/dirt/real-estalker/megan-ellison-hollywood-hills-teddi-jo-mellencamp-1202653544/

Ah, i see. Well, still, having lived in L.A., the nicer parts outside of BH are still outrageously expensive. Teddi still isn't exactly middle-class.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

But when she's just relaxing at home and not trying? She looks great. Hard to define but there's just something about how she wears so many of the more "fashionable" items that strikes me this way.

I agree (and I think it's true for not just Kyle, but also LVP. Neither of them look stylish when dressed trendy/or to the nines, imo.  They look their best when they're casual, unfussy and streamlined. Not sure if it's because they're petite, or the long hair feels like enough of an accessory / clutters the lines - or a combination of those two things - but both women usually veer into Mrs Roper-land for me whenever they get dressed up).

Ah ha! I did not know that. 

It (the Birkin bag) has an interesting history. The bag is named after the model Jane Birkin, who sketched an idea for a bag for an Hermes exec (they were on an airplane at the time). She said she wanted a purse bigger than a Kelly bag, but smaller than her lover (Serge Gainsbourg's) suitcase - Hermes ran with it (and never gave her a piece of the action, the bastards). She asked them (two or three years ago) to rename the crocodile version of the bag (because of the horrific things done to crocodiles) and they never did.  She herself doesn't carry a Birkin anymore.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 23

I'm not sure Dorit was cooking as much as she was just stirring up mess in a skillet and anyone can do that.  

9 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I agree.  The passive aggressive digs are getting very old and IMO make LVP look small and petty.

5 hours ago, candle96 said:

I think their whole house is weird and cold. Has it been confirmed if they own it or it's rented? The whole thing just seems too empty and neutral. Methinks their fortune is a house of cards.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/rhobh-the-dorits-pks-banter-about-living-in-miami-during-renovating-their-house.1378913/

• Love 5