Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I, for one, enjoyed hearing about Erika's past with her father. I don't think she was whining at all. She is writing a book with the help of (forgot his name), and he was actually ASKING her questions about her father.

Also, because Erika is a private person, she may not have talked about her father to anyone outside her own family. I think it's good that she's opening up. Previously, folks (or previously folks) were saying she's "closed off" and "difficult to understand". Well, now she's talking about things that affected her and who she is/became.  Kudos to you Erika for sharing your painful past with us.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Being "fake" is smiling and being nice to people even when they behave like assholes towards you (IMO). What the housewives think is cold is the way normal people act when encountering people they don't want to interact with but have to i.e. shitty coworkers.

PK and Dorit really need to stop talking in front of Jagger if he walks into dinner and calls Erika "bad guy". What was interesting in that moment is you suddenly saw the mask slip; I think he genuinely hurt her feelings.

I think Dorit is getting the villain edit inadvertently because she's dumb and nasty. 

Another boring episode but looks like Teddi is gonna bring the heat next week.

Lots of kids say bad guys, that was called editing! 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

And who spends nearly $19,000 on service for 4? I'll tell you who. Posers. Each dish coming in its own orange Hermes box was just too, too precious.

Absolutely! The only non poseur way to use $19k Hermes service is if it was inherited from your grandparents, not straight out of the box. They are a ridiculous parody of social climbers! 

And PS with that fake scene where be caught her w the receipt was fake fake he probably told her to buy it.  They aren't great actors. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 22
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Teddi's face when PK was talking about Blue Cone Head Jagger...was everything

Well....that's the same-ISH

Head shape is everything to the Kelmsleys.

Dorit and PK are strange and awful people. $19,000 on plates? Why do they have so many domestic staff?

I like Teddi, but she does talk too much about her childhood and her father etc.

• Love 5

Since Bravo's already been advertising the new season of Below Deck Med, I wonder if Kyle's family trip will be on the show and any footage was saved for that show.  If not, I'm disappointed we didn't get more scenery from her trip to Croatia (even self shot), because the coastal towns of Croatia are hands down the best part of Below Deck Med and this BH episode needed some eye candy.

I'm not gonna ever gripe about Ramona's crapping dog because I'll take dog crap every day, all day against rat shit.  I've never met a dog who did his business in a stove, not to mention the dogs are supposed to be there.  Does Rinna need to sell more QVC/HSN crappy sweaters to spring for pest control?

Teddi's husband looks to me like Dana Ashbrook, if his head got stuck in a vice and was squeezed in from ear to ear.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

How could Brian Moylan not ask Erika about the similarity with her father leaving her/not parenting her and her leaving her ex to parent her/their son when she chose to move across the country when he was a toddler?  Big miss on his part IMO. 

Oh Dorit, I liked you last season but so far this season, you are driving me nuts! I suspect you are more like Rinna than I care for. LOL

Co signing about Dorit.  Enough already about last year.  If you get asked, which you weren't, then you can bring it up.

Otherwise?  Just let Rinner, be Rinner.  She'll let her inner asshole out soon.

However. LVP and her pointed one liners about Rinner needs to keep happening. 

• Love 14

Does anyone else think that Teddi looks a bit like reality star Kendra Wilkinson? 

Dorit’s “gourmet” dinner looks like something I cook up in the crock pot on the regular but would never consider serving for entertaining…..There was no composition or color on those very expensive Hermes plates…

• Love 18

It looked like Dorit made Chana Masala, an Indian dish. It's Indian rice and beans. I make it myself because it's so easy and requires no special skill. Rice in the rice cooker, chickpeas and spices in the bean cooker and you're done. To pass this off as "brilliant" cooking makes me roll my eyes. And of course a baby born with a cone head is the same as a baby born blue with a heart problem. Dick. He is incapable of not being the focus of every conversation. 

I like Teddi so far.  She seems to be saying what we're all thinking. 

• Love 20

This Teddy....she's obsessed with money. And all of her complaining about it is becoming a bore. You're in Beverly Hills, you dolt!

I wish she'd quit feeling the need to apologize for her money.   It's insulting to us viewers.  

I noticed when Teddi introduced her husband to Erika, she said that Erika's a 'singer' or a 'performer'.  Whichever one she said, it seemed to displease Erika, but then Teddi's husband said the opposite and it was the right word.  Teddi apologized for not correctly stating which one Erika is - 'singer' or 'performer.'  It was ridiculous.  I don't think Teddi is going to win her over very easily.  

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, ElderPrice said:

It looked like Dorit made Chana Masala, an Indian dish. It's Indian rice and beans. I make it myself because it's so easy and requires no special skill. Rice in the rice cooker, chickpeas and spices in the bean cooker and you're done. To pass this off as "brilliant" cooking makes me roll my eyes. And of course a baby born with a cone head is the same as a baby born blue with a heart problem. Dick. He is incapable of not being the focus of every conversation. 

I like Teddi so far.  She seems to be saying what we're all thinking. 

It seems it has meat:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/videos/dorit-kemsley-walks-us-through-her-signature

Teddi wrote it was delicious:  P.S. Dorit is an excellent cook. The dinner was super flavorful and beyond yummy.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 8

If Dorit and PK are such fabulous entertainers for "all his clients" in the entertainment industry (aka one- Boy George) , and Dorit is a "brilliant" cook, then why the fuck did she have to run down to Hermes for dinnerware?  What do they serve their meals on when the cameras aren't on?  Dixie's?  In that big bland home of theirs, they don't have a stash of "everyday" dishes?  I know Dorit probably hasn't ingested solid food in years, but PK doesn't look like he's missed too many dinner bells.  And the kids have to eat, so I guess it's paper plates or sheets of paper towels until the caterers show up to supply real china?  They are both abhorrent to me with all their posing & shit stirring ways.  I don't even think Jagger is cute because he looks just like his dolt dad.  The over the top reactions whenever her kids walk into a room (or blink or breathe) is just too much.  My optic muscles have lost all elasticity and gone slack due to excessive eye rolling during any Dorit/PK scenes.

I like Teddi.  I think she is the "normal one" in a room full of BSC... a la Eileen in her 1st season.  I know everyone has their own interpretations, but I personally don't see her as money obsessed.  IMO, I think she's more practical and probably has a net worth considerably lower than the rest of these women.  No way Teddi would run out to buy new china for a small intimate dinner with friends.  I don't even think she'd get new stuff at Target or Pier 1.  Whatever she has in the cabinet is what you get, and why not?  I haven't even given the plates or glasses one thought while eating at someone's home.

Didn't Kyle renovate that house with the morally corrupt Faye Resnick a few years back?  I wonder if she will be popping in for this redo as well. 

• Love 21
11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

rats poop!!!!

OMG MOVE!!!

And no one thought to pick up some traps or call an exterminator? Surely, there must be some discreet company in BH with unmarked vans that can overcharge for their services. It's ok, I imagine the "rat" (which I highly suspect is a mouse) will leave once it realizes there is no actual food in the Rinna-Hamlin household.

• Love 17

I thought LVP's Rinna Zingas were a little corny in this episode. To Teddi's home security husband, "Can you come up with something that protects us from Rinna?"  

Her pink fedora (?) and pink blouse with black pants. Ugh.

Did Teddi say that they did IVF with gender selection? (I haven't watched the entire episode.)

LVP was really admiring Teddi's husband. He reminds me a little of Marc Anthony. 

Rinna needs to STOP with the "jokes," then closing her eyes, laughing hysterically while leaning to her right. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, and I've little knowledge of Moroccan food, but did that dish Dorit made look overly watery to anyone else?)

Yes. It almost looked Soup-ish and spread out all over the plate. Seemed as though she should have at least allowed it to reduce and actually form a sauce. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I've been trying to figure out what bugs me so much about Teddi. Because I should like her. She seems really straightforward and down-to-earth (comparatively). But something just kept niggling at me. Last night I finally realized what it is. Her mannerisms in her THs, her hand gestures = Kate Gosselin. VERY Kate Gosselin. The overly tanned skin with the blonde hair doesn't help. Now that evil shrew is all I can see. Sorry, Teddi.

YES!!!  I have the same issues with her. I couldn't determine if it was her hands or the white nail polish, or just the way she waves them around?  It bothered me too.

Kate Gosselin! I hadn't made that connection, but yes to that too!

• Love 10
11 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Why is Dorit greeting Jagger like PK just rescued him from a well?

Brilliant. Calm the fuck down. It was cute that he showed up in a white tux. Her first reaction upon seeing him was sweet and touching, but then Dorit didn't know when to stop. I got uncomfortable. 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

How could Brian Moylan not ask Erika about the similarity with her father leaving her/not parenting her and her leaving her ex to parent her/their son when she chose to move across the country when he was a toddler?  Big miss on his part IMO. 

Totally. I feel for Erika with her past. But I'd respect her a lot more if she'd be honest about HER parenting, and maybe expressed how the rejection she felt from her parents made it hard for her to handle being a mom in some way. It's not an excuse, of course, but our experiences do effect us, and I feel like she tries to act so resilient all the time. 

9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I miss Kyle.

Me too. I wish we'd gotten to see more of Croatia!!!

7 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Regarding LVP’S age? No way on earth is she only 57. No possible way. 67 maybe.

Can you lie on your driver's license? Or do you think Rinna was lying about what was on there? I've always been horrible with ages, but I can believe she's 57. My mom is 64 and I'd never believe Lisa is older than her. My mom definitely looks older. Lisa's style dates her a bit, but her actual face....skin....whatever....she doesn't look anything like late 60s to me. 

• Love 17
4 hours ago, NeverLate said:

Lots of kids say bad guys, that was called editing! 

Dorit explained that he was really into superheros - so he'd call some people "good guys" and some people "bad guys". He also said it about LVP. I think this was just a little kid being funny. I don't like Dorit much, but I don't think there was anything sinister behind Jagger's proclamations. 

19 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did Teddi say that they did IVF with gender selection? (I haven't watched the entire episode.)

Yes. And then when their son was born with heart problems they felt enormous guilt for being selective. 

• Love 23
7 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Lisa VP is definitely a biological 57. But I agree that her mannerisms and dated look age her into the next decade.

I swear if she cut those dry frazzled ends off and stopped teetering around in heels that are way too high for her, she’d look SO much younger.

And stop wearing too-tight blouses tucked into unflattering trousers with a belt! Looks like she's dressed for her data entry job 20 years ago. Dated, too formal, too tailored, very unflattering and very aging. Take a break from the Business Attire. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

I, for one, enjoyed hearing about Erika's past with her father. I don't think she was whining at all. She is writing a book with the help of (forgot his name), and he was actually ASKING her questions about her father.

Also, because Erika is a private person, she may not have talked about her father to anyone outside her own family. I think it's good that she's opening up. Previously, folks (or previously folks) were saying she's "closed off" and "difficult to understand". Well, now she's talking about things that affected her and who she is/became.  Kudos to you Erika for sharing your painful past with us.

I agree! It really helped humanize her for me. I previously actually quite loathed her, lol, but now am understating her a little more and honestly, my heart breaks for any little girl so awfully rejected by her father. I know I would be a different person had I not been blessed by my incredible parents. They are Gds gift to me :)

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Head shape is everything to the Kelmsleys.

Especially, since PK looks like a hard boiled egg! (Disclaimer: I did come not up with that comparison. Someone brilliantly described PK looking like one last season!).

• Love 14

Well, RHoA lost me due to Extreme Fakeness and an overload of plastic surgery, so I've circled back to RHoBH, at least until other shows start up after the holiday TV doldrums.

You know how chimpanzees shriek and flail their arms around when they spot each other in the jungle? That's how these women sound when they greet each other. Every.Single.Time. Dorit is the Head Shrieker with Lisa R. giving her a run for her money.

Also, some of them try to impart that scratchy-voice thing to be cute. Cut it out.

I assume Kyle had a face lift. Someone help her with her wardrobe.

Erika is kind of a blonde zaftig Chuckie. Despite the glam squad, hubby's money and efforts to be slyly entertaining, she's nothing more than a fame whore who dumped her little child and traveled 2000 miles to seek money and fame. Wonder if she sent money home for her child in those years. If ever there was a loaded question, it was when her "biographer" asked her if her father's disappearance "informed" her own parenting choices. They both put a smooth spin on that one while I hooted at the TV in disbelief.

Are Lisa R. and HH hard up for money?

Thus far, Teddi is a palate cleanser, a much-needed dose of sanity and normal decibels.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 16

Dorit explained that he was really into superheros - so he'd call some people "good guys" and some people "bad guys". He also said it about LVP. I think this was just a little kid being funny. I don't like Dorit much, but I don't think there was anything sinister behind Jagger's proclamations. 

I'm betting that Dorit watched last season multiple times and Jagger was probably there some of the time. I kind of get it that if he had questions as he watched his mommy on a tv show that she'd have said mommy's the good guy, and those women are the bad guys. That is the way a parent would describe a show in kid's terms. Good guys/bad guys. And Dorit is definitely someone who would watch over and over again - probably why she's working so hard to seem like such a warm, friendly, family person this time around.

Can you lie on your driver's license? Or do you think Rinna was lying about what was on there? I've always been horrible with ages, but I can believe she's 57. My mom is 64 and I'd never believe Lisa is older than her. My mom definitely looks older. Lisa's style dates her a bit, but her actual face....skin....whatever....she doesn't look anything like late 60s to me. 

I'm enough of a conspiracy theorist to think that Lisa would have paid someone to fake a license for her for just this kind of purpose. Mostly because that whole scene seemed so staged and specifically meant to get the idea out there that LisaV was in the same age range as the other women. Perhaps it is the way she dresses (and the very wrong choice to keep that head of hair to look younger) but she just reads as mid-sixties to me. It could be because the other women all dress like they're teenagers still, but.... I need to see a birth certificate. We need Megan Edmonds to do some investigating!

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

I usually really enjoy watching the lives of these rich women that are so far from my own reality.  But Erika's over-the-top blowing money on anything she can...hideous expensive clothes, her "glam" squad, a very pricey apartment which is just for her "work"...is really rubbing me the wrong way.  If she did anything charitable...anything!...I could probably look past the flagrant waste of money.  But when I think about how many meals could be purchased for the homeless or needy children it makes me ill.  And now she wants to make more money from us buying her book about herself???  No, thanks. 

I'm sure ErICKa's book will be a BEST seller - NOT!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

• Love 1
Just now, A-Lo said:

I usually really enjoy watching the lives of these rich women that are so far from my own reality.  But Erika's over-the-top blowing money on anything she can...hideous expensive clothes, her "glam" squad, a very pricey apartment which is just for her "work"...is really rubbing me the wrong way.  If she did anything charitable...anything!...I could probably look past the flagrant waste of money.  But when I think about how many meals could be purchased for the homeless or needy children it makes me ill.  And now she wants to make more money from us buying her book about herself???  No, thanks. 

If she was smart she would hold a show to raise money for an LGBTQ charity in LA.  That way she could showcase her performance and fake being charitable.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

It looked like Dorit made Chana Masala, an Indian dish. It's Indian rice and beans. I make it myself because it's so easy and requires no special skill. Rice in the rice cooker, chickpeas and spices in the bean cooker and you're done. To pass this off as "brilliant" cooking makes me roll my eyes.

I agree. It's the equivalent of making a pot of chili. Both delicious and both something I might take to a pot luck or have for dinner with good friends, but not something that requires fancy, expensive dishes. Dish it up in some bowls, have some Roti on the side and you're good to go. 

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

I wish she'd quit feeling the need to apologize for her money.   It's insulting to us viewers.  

I noticed when Teddi introduced her husband to Erika, she said that Erika's a 'singer' or a 'performer'.  Whichever one she said, it seemed to displease Erika, but then Teddi's husband said the opposite and it was the right word.  Teddi apologized for not correctly stating which one Erika is - 'singer' or 'performer.'  It was ridiculous.  I don't think Teddi is going to win her over very easily.  

Teddy seems like a mass of anxiety and nerves. She seems very intimidated by Erica and overthinking everything about Erica. I think the issue between them is on Teddy. I don't think Erica spends one minute thinking about Teddy.  

• Love 6

Ahhhh Dorit, Dorit, Dorit.  So you're basically telling us that you do not have nice china for all the entertaining you do.  Good to know., also, I'm hoping you'll share with us the brand of the store-bought hummus you were scooping into your new Hermes china.  I also noticed that PK didn't seem like a happy camper when he saw all the money you spent on the dishes, have you returned them yet?  Oh and be a dear and ask PK that next time you serve your famous shit on a shingle, make sure he uses a bit a table manners, his left hand, shoveling the food in his mouth was not very becoming.  

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I'm enough of a conspiracy theorist to think that Lisa would have paid someone to fake a license for her for just this kind of purpose. Mostly because that whole scene seemed so staged and specifically meant to get the idea out there that LisaV was in the same age range as the other women. Perhaps it is the way she dresses (and the very wrong choice to keep that head of hair to look younger) but she just reads as mid-sixties to me. It could be because the other women all dress like they're teenagers still, but.... I need to see a birth certificate. We need Megan Edmonds to do some investigating!

Lisa Vanderpump had a couple of small roles as a child (young teenager) actress.  It is difficult to lie about your age as it has been memorialized on film.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426727/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast So she is her stated age.  It is hard to play a 12 year old at 22 years of age.  Being a child actress can be a blessing and a curse.  You can't fudge on your age.  

As to LVP's choice in clothing-she has an enormous butt and a bit of a tummy, very narrow shoulders and a full bust.  So I do believe she wears a lot of slacks and pencil skirts (which do nothing for her slightly knocked knees) with blazer and seems to have an endless supply of see through blouses.  Her style doesn't bother me.  I prefer hers to Kris Jenner's who is the same age and has a very similar body type.  I do wish she would learn about medium heels as she just looks awkward when walking.  

• Love 16

I'm annoyed by the new girls that come in and look like they had no idea they were getting in a pit of snakes. Like did you never watch a season?

I think Teddy seems nice and probably not meant for this show.

Don't come in acting above it all, that is not why you were brought on. Stop wasting our time! Who ever does the hiring needs to do a better job. I think the last good fit hire on a RHW shoe was Shannon or Dorit, they are both crazy and rich.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yes. And then when their son was born with heart problems they felt enormous guilt for being selective. 

I think sitting across from them, they looked very dramatic and theatrical, dressed all in black with extreme makeup and hairstyles, they all looked kind of like campy, 'bad guys' on old Bat Man tv.  Especially to a little boy. I get it. 

• Love 12
18 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Dorit and PK are strange and awful people. $19,000 on plates? Why do they have so many domestic staff?

I thought someone posted that PK has some financial problems or someone is suing him.  If this is true, no one in that family should be buying plates or Birkins at Hermès.

16 hours ago, ChitChat said:

On the one hand, I thought, "Bitch [Erika], just let it go; it's not HUGE distinction." On the other, I was amused that Erika realizes she cannot actually call herself a singer.

15 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

And stop wearing too-tight blouses tucked into unflattering trousers with a belt! Looks like she's dressed for her data entry job 20 years ago. Dated, too formal, too tailored, very unflattering and very aging. Take a break from the Business Attire. 

I never*  Laugh Out Loud when I read this board, but this one made me smirk.  But I would change that to "data entry job 30 years ago."

15 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Her purchases make me ill. How does Tom not give a sh--? The only time I felt, "If my husband had as much money as Tom Girardi, I might want to buy that," was when they showed that grey Lamborghini.

* You guys always make me laugh, just not audibly or in a noticeable way.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Lisa VP is definitely a biological 57. But I agree that her mannerisms and dated look age her into the next decade.

I swear if she cut those dry frazzled ends off and stopped teetering around in heels that are way too high for her, she’d look SO much younger.

I'm not sure how her hair looks frazzled at the ends, it's extensions mainly. At least she looks like a woman, and not a skinny male, with two fake globes and big huge fish kips. Rinna without all her makeup and wig, sorry hair, is fugly...

• Love 7