Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Absinthe-minded

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, DeeReynolds said:

In my neck of the woods, Washington, they have Uber Eats, which is basically an Uber driver who brings food. I know they will pick up at McDonald's, so I bet they would do Taco Bell as well. That may be how the ladies got their fix.

I live in rural New Hampshire where we have had sub zero weather for the past two weeks and there is no end in sight.  If we had Uber Eats or any other food delivery service it would be heaven.  We don't even have pizza delivery out here and it is a 30 minute drive to the nearest drive thru "restaurant".  :(  That being said after watching this show I have a HUGE craving for Taco Bell.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

What???  How can that be?  If you go into it expecting authentic Mexican food, you will be disappointed.  If you go into it expecting crappy but delicious greasy fast food - you will love it.  I have always loved it, it is my favorite fast food.  They used to have these cups of salsa that came with the taco salad and it was beyond delicious, I would get it and add it to everything.  But they changed it like 10/15 years ago, and made it spicy and I am very upset.

That reminds me of how much I laughed at their excitement over getting "hot sauce".

1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Can't be said enough times -- Lala is an asshole.  That's it.

You got the general area... :-D

What is it with LaLa's terrible taste in clothing? She reminds me of Porsha from RHoA in that she always looks like a cheap tart.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DeeReynolds said:

In my neck of the woods, Washington, they have Uber Eats, which is basically an Uber driver who brings food. I know they will pick up at McDonald's, so I bet they would do Taco Bell as well. That may be how the ladies got their fix.

I believe Stassi (or someone) said that they ordered it through the app Postmates.  Pretty sure Postmates will bring you any fast food.

• Love 2

Schwartz calling Lala's friend "Bubba" - could he have been hallucinating that she was Katie? I kid. Either you have it in you to cheat, or you don't...being wasted isn't an excuse.

Whether warring or partying, Jax and DJ Muppet Baby do make for an amusing pair.

Fuck of LaLa.

Seriously. She's really smelling herself now that she can say her "man" is no longer technically married. I bet she's anticipating a ring from him, too. Heh.

Throwback to Touch in Public!!!

Yes!

Idk, I chuckle every time I see the giganto pic of Scheana in her joint.

Me, too...it's the gift that keeps on giving.

That's sad about Jax's dad passing. Who's going to pay his car insurance now?

• Love 5
17 hours ago, nexxie said:

Brittany is nuts to stay with Jax - he seems like someone who could get dangerous.

It bothered me when he basically said he screwed Faith to "get out his aggression". 

16 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

he only good thing about these hot messes is that there are no babies/children involved unlike those teen mom shows where I watch and then feel bad about the lives of the kids. 

My other Monday night show is Teen Mom and I was JUST thinking how great it is that none of the VPR chucklefucks have had kids. 

15 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

When Katie told Schwartz that he is not the man she married I was like nope, that is exactly the man you married.

ME TOO!!!! I said the exact same thing! Has she met Schwartzy????

5 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

As his dad died a few days ago from cancer, I can understand where and why that came from :'( (but I agree with most of your entire post)

I had no idea. But I think this actually makes me dislike him more. If Brittany was bitching about something really petty, I could see him saying that....and I'd get it. As much as I hate Jax, I'm very sorry to hear about his dad. But while your boyfriend cheating is not cancer level bad, it's also not super petty; and I feel like he was using the cancer thing (if it was relevant at the time) to manipulate her into thinking she was overreacting. And she wasn't. 

• Love 11

Wouldn't it be sooooo delish if Lala's man dumps her for someone younger & tackier-looking than her?  Er, is there anyone tackier-looking than smuggy asshole Lala?  In LA?  Yup.  You may not wanna be so smug about your man, Lala -- unless he marries you with no prenup.  Otherwise, STFU, hun.  Sheesh, I have really had it with her smug attitude.

Lisa & Ken offering ANY kind of ownership to the useless, stammering, stumbling, permanently confused Toms is a senseless bullshit script.  But I guess it's something to move the season along, eh? Better than Stassi as a party planner.  Was so bored & uninterested in that shit, I put it all on mute.  They need to show more of smarmy asshole ghost Patrick for us to snark on.

• Love 11

Yes, she is.  But I think 90% of the problem with her is that the other ladies couldn't find anyone to mistress for who has her bf's money.

I think this is why LVP likes her so much. LVP's jump from bikini-wearing actress on Silk Stalkings to high-class restaurant owner did include marrying a rich, older man. 

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, Scootman said:

I think this is why LVP likes her so much. LVP's jump from bikini-wearing actress on Silk Stalkings to high-class restaurant owner did include marrying a rich, older man. 

This is something NEVER brought up on either BH & certainly not on this show.  Just where would LVP have wound up if she hadn't gold-dug her way to Ken's dough?  I mean, seriously, she could have ended up like Lana Clarkson, as a hostess in a dingy LA club, if she hadn't caught Ken & his dough, right?

So maybe she does admire Lala's gold-digging skills.  After all, she is the only chucklefuck to have managed to rope in some sucker with dough.  Ah, BUT (as expected of a chucklefuck) this could totally blow up in her face in a sec if (uh, when) he dumps her.

LVP coulda been a chucklefuck herself, if not for Ken's dough.  She proves that over & over with her shitty business decisions and hiring the various chucklefucks back, no matter what shit they pull.  I'm still waiting for her to hire Cigarette Sally back, to give her a storyline.  Oy.

• Love 5

I swear Scheana is only friends with LaLa for the perks LaLa gets from her rich boyfriend that she shares..like the jet.

Not gonna lie, I would consider being friends with LaLa for that reason.

Loved all the drama this episode after a relatively boring episode last week.

Also, Taco Bell is amazing  Also, I live somewhere with no access to one, so I think I crave it more...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

That reminds me of how much I laughed at their excitement over getting "hot sauce".

You got the general area... :-D

What is it with LaLa's terrible taste in clothing? She reminds me of Porsha from RHoA in that she always looks like a cheap tart.

Ummm...maybe because she is one?  I don't think expensive clothes would change that!  ;-)

• Love 1

Wouldn't it be sooooo delish if Lala's man dumps her for someone younger & tackier-looking than her?

Yes, it would be. And, it's not like there aren't lots of other non ugly, non flat-chested girls out there who would give him a rimjob.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So maybe she does admire Lala's gold-digging skills.  After all, she is the only chucklefuck to have managed to rope in some sucker with dough.  Ah, BUT (as expected of a chucklefuck) this could totally blow up in her face in a sec if (uh, when) he dumps her.

me to the coworker I discuss VPR with "so what do you think of Lala?"

her:  "I THINK SHE'S A DIRTY WHORE!!"

the thing is, I would definitely *not* like Lala in real life (girls who hit on everyone's man....um, just no!) but she's definitely good TV.  I kind  of have an admiration (not quite envy) for people who do not at all adhere to society's rules and just do whatever the fuck they feel like.  like, why do I have to be polite & shit when they get to act like that?  but yeah, kind of fascinating.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, I really don't get this Tom-Tom thing. The Toms are investing $50k/each, for 5% ownership. Why? Lisa and Ken clearly don't need their money. What do they want them to do? Bartend? Draw people in? Why can't they just work there? The whole partnership thing seems unnecessary and complicated. But,  I guess, good on the fellas for attempting to do more with their lives? 

!

I think it's the business equivalent of a show-mance.  As in, there is NO way in Hades that Lisa and Ken would be "partnering" with the Toms if they weren't stars on "her" show.  

3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Ken looked like an accessory or a prop, sitting on the terrace with a sweater draped round his shoulders . 

LMAO.  Yeah he was definitely giving off a strong "Weekend at Bernie's" vibe, wasn't he?  

As an aside: this damn show made me crave Taco Bell enough that I drove 20 minutes out of my way at lunch today to make a run for the border!  

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, jaync said:

Yes, it would be. And, it's not like there aren't lots of other non ugly, non flat-chested girls out there who would give him a rimjob.

Yeah, and I kinda luved how they played that TH of her saying that shitty line which should make ALL women hate her guts.  And yet, she's such a fucking ridiculous moron, she's not worth the effort of hating her.  Much more fun to snark on her idiotic comments & attitude & lies -- oh, and really tacky clothes.

• Love 4

I have a friend who's an Uber driver, he basically spend the time between 2am and 4am delivering Taco Bell to wasted millennials.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Wouldn't it be sooooo delish if Lala's man dumps her for someone younger & tackier-looking than her?  Er, is there anyone tackier-looking than smuggy asshole Lala?  In LA?  Yup.  You may not wanna be so smug about your man, Lala -- unless he marries you with no prenup.  Otherwise, STFU, hun.  Sheesh, I have really had it with her smug attitude.

Lisa & Ken offering ANY kind of ownership to the useless, stammering, stumbling, permanently confused Toms is a senseless bullshit script.  But I guess it's something to move the season along, eh? Better than Stassi as a party planner.  Was so bored & uninterested in that shit, I put it all on mute.  They need to show more of smarmy asshole ghost Patrick for us to snark on.

That was so ridiculously boring.  I don't want to watch someone run errands!

Stassi is only good tv when she is fighting with someone.

(Small voice) I actually like Lala.  I do not know why, but I do.  I definitely like her a lot more than Sheana.  If anyone gets dumped on their smug ass, I hope it is Sheana.  And, as someone else has pointed out - she is no stranger to f-ing a married man!  

• Love 4

.This was kind of a boring episode.  Or maybe it was just a sad one. 

Tom and Tom likely blowing the best opportunity that ever came their way - and will likely ever come their way.

Tom drinking like a fish - which I find terribly sad. I do think he uses liquor to mask deeper issues.  He needs to see a therapist STAT.  He strikes me as being depressed and unhappy. Maybe even suicidal depressed.  

Tom cheating on Katie.  I'm not the biggest Lisa fan, but I'm with her on this one.  We all know it's no good for Katie, but as Lisa said, it's disrespectful to all those who participated in the wedding.  And, it would make me question going into business with him too.  Although at 5%, there is plenty of distance.

Jax and Brittany...I think Brittany is sexually curious and open and is down for lots of stuff.   I think sex is likely the biggest reasons she and Jax are together.  They pleasure each other really well.  I agree with Jax that while Brittany is angry, she got over it pretty fast.   I think they enjoy each other enough to stay together and feel safe but I also think both wouldn't mind more of a loose relationship.  

LaLa pimps herself out.  The good news is that she knows what she's doing and fully owns it.  

Jax hanging out with James just seems odd.  James is the young buck and maybe this is Jax's way of making himself feel younger than he really is.

This whole crew needs to get lives beyond SUR.  They'll blink and youth and good looks will be over.  Even for Lala.   

I'm not a big Stassi fan, but props for taking some initiative where a career is concerned.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

What???  How can that be?  If you go into it expecting authentic Mexican food, you will be disappointed.  If you go into it expecting crappy but delicious greasy fast food - you will love it.  I have always loved it, it is my favorite fast food.  They used to have these cups of salsa that came with the taco salad and it was beyond delicious, I would get it and add it to everything.  But they changed it like 10/15 years ago, and made it spicy and I am very upset.

Taco Bell is my favorite fast food, BY FAR.  When I saw them have it delivered last night, I literally gasped aloud and I had to pause the TV to google whether I could make that happen in my area. Turns out, I can! I immediately texted my husband and best friend to alert them to this new, life-changing information. 

What was up with G’s birthday party? Some of them were invited to it and some of them (Brittany and Stassi) had to work at it? If Jax has gone, he’d have been a guest? Also, it looks as though Ariana’s brother Jeremy works at SUR too. 

Edited by SimonSeymour
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, hilaryvm said:

Not gonna lie, I would consider being friends with LaLa for that reason.

Loved all the drama this episode after a relatively boring episode last week.

Also, Taco Bell is amazing  Also, I live somewhere with no access to one, so I think I crave it more...

I had a TB close by when I lived out in California! It just wasn't my thing! Every blue moon I might drive through one knowing it was so bad for me; esp. that TACO Salad I heard has over a 1000 Calories in the shell alone! Del Taco was supposed to be good, but probably only hit them once after a night of drinking and was with a crowd! I like something more substantial if fast food's on the menu; something with real meat! Give me a juicy burger with cheese anytime over "fake food" from TB! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I had one close by when I lived out in California! It just wasn't my thing! Every blue moon I might drive through one knowing it was so bad for me; esp. that TACO Salad I heard has over a 1000 Calories in the shell alone! ;-)

you shut your mouth.

(j/k but I prefer to be Cleopatra when such facts are spoken...)

• Love 5

There are a ton of food delivery services in my area: Postmates (which is what I think they used for the Taco Bell), Caviar (usually cheaper than Postmates), Amazon Restaurants, and Uber Eats. There was another one, Order Ahead, but they didn't make it and shut down. It's the greatest thing ever, except that it's really expensive. Ordering food delivered with the service fees and menu markups is a lot more expensive than dining in or take out. The quality of Taco Bell food really varies from location to location. The one closest to me, which has a drive through, is terrible. The second closest one (which is still close) is good but has no drive through so I don't go as much as I want to (probably a good thing for my health and waistline). 

I can't decide if the Tom/Katie drama is fake or not. On the one hand Tom didn't seem to be taking it very seriously, and everyone was acting a little subdued about it (Katie, Stassi, Kristen, and other Tom), but on the other hand I can't imagine Tom agreeing to look like the "bad guy" (he seems to be one of those people who needs to be the "good guy") on purpose, or Katie agreeing to look that stupid (bragging about how great her relationship is knowing that this is going to come out). In any case, something seemed very off about the entire situation, which makes it hard for me to get invested in the drama. If it is true, Katie is a moron if she didn't see this coming since he's done it before, and she shouldn't expect the behavior to stop if she stays with him. Tom is also a real ass for cheating on her, regardless if he remembers it or not. No one should ever got blackout drunk, but it's more understandable with teenagers and people in their early twenties, who often lack the maturity to make good decisions. It's pathetic when you get back out drunk in your thirties because you should know better. 

Brittany seems like a nice enough girl but I don't buy the innocent act. She sure as hell knew who Jax was before she started dating him and I believe she got with him and continues to stay with him for fame and fortune. I find it hard to invest in this drama because she knew better and I don't think she cares that much about the cheating so long as she continues to have relative fame and fortune. She's a fame whore but that doesn't mean she's not a nice person too. Plenty of people who are willing to debase themselves for fame and fortune are also nice people. The ones that backstab for fame and fortune are the ones you have to watch out for but Brittany is really only hurting herself. Jax is a psychopath. I know because he reminds me of my brother in law, who is also a psychopath. He doesn't have empathy for others, lies easily, can't genuinely accept responsibility for his actions, but can also be super charming at times. I think Jax's obvious steroid use and coke addiction has impeded his ability to be charming or lie convincingly, but in season one, before he had the money to have a coke habit and he was using steroids much less, he was a good liar and could also be very charming.

The Stassi the Event Planner storyline is so contrived and boring. Is Kristen even on this show anymore? It seems to me that producers want Kristen off the show and are trying to make her irrelevant. I know LVP never liked her and I think she wants her off the show but needs for her to fade into the background in order to get the viewers and the network and other producers to agree with the decision. 

The transformation of James is pure editing magic. I'm sure he's said and done some really vile things but those ended up on the cutting room floor because the show, for whatever reason, wants to redeem him. Just as I'm sure he had some likable moments in past seasons that ended up on the cutting room floor because he was one of the villains then. I remember seeing him in interviews with Kristen after season three and he came across likable in some of them. But he's also a completely vile person as he's shown by his behavior and words in seasons past. The editing monkeys can't fool me. His girlfriend wasn't missed this episode. She's not at all interesting.

Scheana is self absorbed and her pure pleasure at hearing that Tom cheated on Katie was gross. Not a good look for her. She needs to be taken down a notch or two because her smugness this season is unbearable. She and Rob no longer appear to be together so maybe I'll get my wish. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

It's OK, for a $1 taco fast food restaurant, but there's no need to make a special trip. I guess TB is an official sponsor this season?

Yeah, that's pretty much it.  I'm a fan of their bean/cheese $1.29 burrito, but only if I'm too lazy to make my own.  Plus, working in San Francisco, I've gotten spoiled by the little "Mom & Pop" Mexican diners that will give your three times the food of Chipotle at 1/2 the price and 10 times the flavor!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, I really don't get this Tom-Tom thing. The Toms are investing $50k/each, for 5% ownership. Why? Lisa and Ken clearly don't need their money. What do they want them to do? Bartend? Draw people in? Why can't they just work there? The whole partnership thing seems unnecessary and complicated. But,  I guess, good on the fellas for attempting to do more with their lives? 

Not sure how it is elsewhere, but here in Austin a lot of bartenders end up opening their own bars with financiers/restauranteurs. It makes sense. The first owner has a bar that is doing well and wants to open another, but doesn't want to put in the time so he fronts one of his employees who couldn't afford to open his own bar. That bartender then gets a stake in the business and typically has input on direction of the bar.  Then that bartender's bar gets successful and THEY expand. 

But it only really works if the bartender brings something unique to the table (expert craftsman, new angle, fresh ideas). I was actually more upset at Ken and Lisa when they shot down the Toms ideas earlier. Tom wasn't being negative about the bar, he was actually trying to provide input in the process. Now, maybe his ideas are dumb, but if all Ken and Lisa wanted was to name the bar Tom Tom and not give the boys any responsibility, then that's on them. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Throwback to Touch in Public!!!

I really like this song! I wish Lu (RHoNYC) and Erika (RHoBH) would sing stuff like this instead of "Money Can't Buy You Cla-Ass!" and "It's Expensive to be Mee-ee-ee-ee!"

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 1

I can't take someone seriously who says they want to be a party planner and then list off a bunch of things they need to get done the day of the party when basically 9/10 things on their list were things that should have responsibly done ahead of the party. Feels like a storyline being used to give Stassi some purpose. Thanks Brittany, I'm also done hearing you talk about Jax. If you go back with him, then I have no fucks to give when he does the same shit to you again. It will happen again. It's only a matter of if and/or when you find out about. Jax could probably get away with this shit much longer if he didn't do two of the most obviously stupid things that he does - 1. Don't sleep with people that people in your circle know and 2. When you sleep with someone, don't ever divulge or brag to anyone that you've done it. Jax finds the most gullible women to date him. If he wasn't such a narcissist, he would get away with his extra-curricular activities...until he passes along an STD. 

Tom was pretty calm when Arianna talked to him but if I'm not mistaken, he didn't pull a Jax when he was confronted about the past cheating scandal. So for that reason, I can't tell if that was a real thing or if it's just a fake storyline that Tom and Katie are shamelessly playing along with to have some purpose this season. If it was an actual encounter, I will give it to Katie that her first instinct wasn't to get raging and basically shit talk Lala and assume it's a lie because it came from Lala. It made her look better than Lala in this episode who maliciously told the story and bragged about how it would end Katie's marriage. 

Seems like everyone is doing the most to make sure they don't end up like Kristen on this show, lol. 

• Love 7

In the preview for the next episode Katie tells Tom Schwartz that he's not the man she married - but he's exactly the same lying, weak-willed fucker that she married.  I used to find him to be somewhat likeable (although passive-aggressive) but his behaviour this episode was mind-blowing.  He just kept repeating the same shit to everyone who would listen.  Does he think his behaviour doesn't count if he's wasted?  There's not even a hint of remorse for hurting Katie and there's not a glimmer of awareness that he drinks too much if he's having memory gaps. What a fuck-up he is.

• Love 7

I need to formally submit a full retraction of my statement last week that the team is now phoning it in this season, because, oh, it has been “broughten”! Watching Katie and Schwartz—not to mention the preview of next week’s audio evidence, I had the same reaction as absinthe-tripping DJ Jazzy James over Jax’s detatched finger trick: “Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?!”

• Love 3
15 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I can't take someone seriously who says they want to be a party planner and then list off a bunch of things they need to get done the day of the party when basically 9/10 things on their list were things that should have responsibly done ahead of the party

Ugh, I know. That was giving me such anxiety. Like, WHAT was she doing that these things couldn't get done until the day of???

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Ugh, I know. That was giving me such anxiety. Like, WHAT was she doing that these things couldn't get done until the day of???

What was her list of things again?  Because they only really showed her picking up the cake and flowers (which would have to be done the day of) and then setting up the party.  Were there other things she did the day-of that she could've done beforehand?

3 minutes ago, Adira said:

What was her list of things again?  Because they only really showed her picking up the cake and flowers (which would have to be done the day of) and then setting up the party.  Were there other things she did the day-of that she could've done beforehand?

Probably putting the batteries in the camera. 

I think Stassi will make a great event planner.  NOBODY knows more than Stassi about how important BIRTHDAYS are. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Adira said:

She waited the day of pick up her camera (without testing it prior to set up) and picked up things she needed to complete the photo album. That could have easily been done days in advance. The flowers she had to pick up the day of but, and this is partly assumption, Stassi looked like she was figuring out what she wanted while at the store. An experienced planner or an organized person would have canvassed the store in advance to figure out what they wanted so that it was a matter of just grabbing things on autopilot and being on your way. Or they could have paid a small handling fee to have someone put together the flowers of your choice for you so that it could be picked up just as easily as you would pick up a cake you ordered. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Adira said:

Right, she bought a Polaroid camera, some stickers (which may have come WITH the camera), and a photo album. Then made three framed signs explaining how to pick out stickers and take a picture. Then she picked up a bouquet of flowers from Lisa’s go-to florist, and maybe has to call three bakeries since apparently raspberry filling is a rare find (shrug). Guillermo OWNS the freaking restaurant you “planned” this party in—so I imagine it was all of the go-to foods and drinks on the menu. Maybe the big culinary innovation  was modifying the bistro salad toppings to be IN a single endive leaf—but there was no indication Stassi had anything to do with that—probably was that nice cook they showed who I remember CHEERING when Kristin got fired and occasionally gossiping en Espanol about the assorted hijinks around SUR.

• Love 3
On 1/1/2018 at 10:28 PM, Neeners said:

ON 1/1/2018 AT 10:00 PM, DOSODOG SAID:

Did I see Schaena grin, HUGHLY, and cover it up when Lala broke her Scwartz cheated on Katie news.  Yes, I think I did.

Yup, and it was gross.

Really? Katie was horrible to her. There are no innocents in this group but Katie can bring the pain and I thought it was funny she kept crying about karma. She knows she's been a mean girl.

Edited by Double A
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

She waited the day of pick up her camera (without testing it prior to set up) and picked up things she needed to complete the photo album. That could have easily been done days in advance. The flowers she had to pick up the day of but, and this is partly assumption, Stassi looked like she was figuring out what she wanted while at the store. An experienced planner or an organized person would have canvassed the store in advance to figure out what they wanted so that it was a matter of just grabbing things on autopilot and being on your way. Or they could have paid a small handling fee to have someone put together the flowers of your choice for you so that it could be picked up just as easily as you would pick up a cake you ordered. 

but someone who had no actual desire to plan parties and actually was just pretending they were in a sitcom as a story line for their reality show would be told to wait until the last minute to up the tension and/or hijinks!!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, teapot said:

but someone who had no actual desire to plan parties and actually was just pretending they were in a sitcom as a story line for their reality show would be told to wait until the last minute to up the tension and/or hijinks!!

Oh for sure, which is why I can't take is seriously. Seeing her in her car and asking how people work everyday...I honestly wonder if anyone on that cast has ever had a full-time job. 

• Love 2

Really? Katie was horrible to her. There are no innocents in this group but Katie can bring the pain and I thought it was funny she kept crying about karma. She knows she's been a mean girl.

It does seem like it's suddenly going to be a fair fight. Katie, Stassi and Kristen against the newly-minted trio of Scheana, Ariana and Lala. The Witches always attack like wolves, would be interesting if they receive the same treatment.

Edited by Scootman
  • Love 4
On 1/2/2018 at 2:16 PM, movingtargetgal said:

I live in rural New Hampshire where we have had sub zero weather for the past two weeks and there is no end in sight.  If we had Uber Eats or any other food delivery service it would be heaven.  We don't even have pizza delivery out here and it is a 30 minute drive to the nearest drive thru "restaurant".  :(  That being said after watching this show I have a HUGE craving for Taco Bell.

It got up to 15 degrees today, lately it is a heatwave for us in NH.  Because we are getting a blizzard tomorrow, I went out to the grocery store for supplies, milk, eggs, bread and chocolate.  I still had a craving for Taco Bell so I drove the extra 15 minutes and hit the drive thru and I sat in my car and ate.  It was sooo good.  Now I feel a bit dirty and ashamed just like I do after I watch Vanderpump Rules.  

• Love 16

Eh. Maybe I think schena is leaner than Katie and I’m alone in the boat, but to me in last season the girls were always saying that schena was the one who constantly talked about Lala first. And then all of a sudden it seemed like Schena changed her mind and the girls didn’t understand.

Also seems like schena is a fair weather friend to everybody. She wanted to be a part of Katie and Schwartz’s wedding so she was one of Katie’s best friends and now she wants in on private jet parties and well.. Hi Lala lets be friends!

Also since I follow these people on Instagram I know what’s going on in real time.

Im more upset with Jax talking to brittany about how she can’t be that devastated about his cheating because she’s drinking with friends the previous night and now sitting around eating Taco Bell.. the hell? (In real life time I actually feel bad for Jax as the passing of his dad which seems to have happened really quite quickly from when they found out he was sick, I swear a few weeks ago he and his dad were in a pic on his Sm about a hockey game they went to) but seriously.. the way he’s talking about this situation is really messed up.

I know Jax has never been decent as a boyfriend and has cheated countless times before but he seems really really cold about this situation. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also seems like schena is a fair weather friend to everybody. She wanted to be a part of Katie and Schwartz’s wedding so she was one of Katie’s best friends and now she wants in on private jet parties and well.. Hi Lala lets be friends!

I think Scheana is an opportunist. So she's going to sidle up to whoever has the most going on. Katie's wedding was a BIG part of the story last season, so she was trying to insert herself in all that. But now that it's over, she's more into Lala and her private jet capabilities. 

• Love 6

Taco Bell must be a sponsor.  What a cool integrated marketing gimmick which isn't so in your face.  First, Jax is wearing that TB pullover a couple of episodes ago and then the food delivery.

Jax is an asshat and a walking STD.  Brittany is apparently up for taking whatever just to stay on the show.  She should go the Stassi route by kicking him to the curb and getting with someone else.

Absolutely love Lala.  She's such a badass.  Loved her imitation of Katie.  Too funny.

Can't forget that this is a TV show.  I'm sure some of the drama is contrived to keep people watching.  Or else the cameras wouldn't happen to be there to capture all of the big drama.

• Love 3

With all of the good drama, I almost overlooked the B plotlines. I was pretty taken aback with Lisa smugly looking down on the Toms that they should be able to come up with $125,000 pocket change out of thin air, “if they were serious.” Come on! You have a bartender that YOU probably pay minimum wage and an out-of-work mactor. Granted, Schwartz could be doing more with his life since the big Panic at Pump, but Sandoval seems to be a really hard worker—especially compared to when he’s on shift with Jax. Lisa was just dripping in condescension that the problem with poor people is that they’re just not rich! Jeez, give these guys a leg up here. They’re willing to put in the sweat equity—so set some terms to let them work up and buy into it. Instead, they don’t even own houses yet, but they need to take out a business loan and pay interest back on it for 4 measly percent of the restaurant?! They probably won’t make back what they need to pay the bank monthly! I hope at the very least they will be drawing a good salary because you know they will be working hard. Granted, I guess they get money for filming the show, but the way these people drink and go on all of these celebratory trips, they can’t be banking much. I feel bad for them because the Toms and their ladies think they’re suddenly on their way to being high roller restaurateurs, and that is NOT happening with 4% stake and starting off in debt, while Lisa and Ken bankroll 92% of profits off of YOUR names and actual work beyond stopping in for a cup of tea or rose and arranging the flowers. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Come on! You have a bartender that YOU probably pay minimum wage and an out-of-work mactor.

But that isn't all they are, they make money for this show and tons for appearances. 

Also, bartenders make a lot more than minimum wage if they are decent due to tips. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Come on! You have a bartender that YOU probably pay minimum wage and an out-of-work mactor.

But that isn't all they are, they make money for this show and tons for appearances. 

Also, bartenders make a lot more than minimum wage if they are decent due to tips. 

They better make decent tips or find a new job. You have to a really bad bartender or in a really bad house to not be able to support yourself on a few nights of work a week, even on the coast.  Been there, done that. I’m 5 years older than Lisa and she seems to understand that. I think tom squared will be a winner, except for that upstairs kitchen, get a dumb waiter, who would insure that stair stuff? 

• Love 4