Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

He's the bitchiest/neediest little famewhore on TV.  I remain stunned that the wonderful/beautiful Anderson Cooper can spend more than ten minutes with him.

I mean Kathy Griffin has all the tea on how he really is.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Why oh WHY aren't there any posters from Meghan's childhood, school days, and college years?

That would be the TEA 🍵 any old friends from school? any exes? can someone dish it out? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
On 9/21/2019 at 1:12 PM, HaaCHOO said:

I DO! I think your "diagnosis" is spot on (I live in the area).  It was interesting that she said her parents sent her to Outward Bound.  Maybe there are programs for "normal" kids, but the only times I've heard of it was in relation to "troubled youth."  I wonder what that story is.

But WAIT!  Maybe it's an entirely new career for her...one that will take a lot of her time and energy.  Perhaps she won't be able to continue the grind of being the boss of the panel of women on "The View," and will step down.

Theres got to be a book in there somewhere.  That will take time to write.....

13 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Word. let's start a petition!

Hah!  Love it!  🦈

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

To be fair, she did also say that the producers have told them to leave the table after things get heated… But then she said she also goes to the back to get her make up touched up. LOL.

I thought it was very interesting that when Andy asked her why she seem so angry with everyone and she said that the audience is very combative.  And that she actually has a better relationship this year with the other five ladies since it is her third year being there. Way to blame your audience, Megan… 

I saw this post on Andy Cohen’s Twitter and it is hilarious:

“If the drinking game words of the night are not “my father” it’s a big miss @Andy”

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, abc123 said:

I thought it was very interesting that when Andy asked her why she seem so angry with everyone and she said that the audience is very combative.  And that she actually has a better relationship this year with the other five ladies since it is her third year being there. Way to blame your audience, Megan… 

Anytime someone doesn't agree with Meghan she sees it as being combative. Yesterday when Whoopi told her not to be dismissive you could hear the tone in Meghan's voice when she responded. She was pissed that Whoopi didn't let her get away with it.  She is still toddler emotionally. Toddlers (and Meghan) think telling them no or being told they are misbehaving is the same as saying I hate  you and wish you were dead.

• Love 19

I think it’s funny how much being a Republican is part of her identity. She literally describes herself as a “Blonde Republican” on her Twitter. I know some women are very proud of being blonde, but I guess being a Republican is also some sort cool thing to her. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

I think it’s funny how much being a Republican is part of her identity. She literally describes herself as a “Blonde Republican” on her Twitter. I know some women are very proud of being blonde, but I guess being a Republican is also some sort cool thing to her. 

Blonde Republicans are so rare, doncha know?

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think it’s funny how much being a Republican is part of her identity

It's all she has. She went to college and got a degree in art history and yet here she is playing a political pundit on TV.  If she was Meghan Smith she wouldn't be doing this.  I think to her she is going into the family business.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Haleth said:

It’s been her calling since before birth. 

So why didn’t she study political science?  Or go to law school?  Or serve in the military?  

She really should have gone into the military. She brags more about the military than people who’ve actually served. Her family’s service isn’t her own. 

And I agree if she were Meghan Smith, she wouldn’t be sitting at the same table with Joy Behar, who she regularly talks down to. You’re lucky to be breathing the same air as her, sweetie! 

And trust me, a blonde Republican isn’t some sort of unicorn. Maybe she thinks it makes her sound like one of those sexy Fox News chicks, but there’s nothing special about most of the blonde Republicans I know.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 21
4 hours ago, Haleth said:

So why didn’t she study political science?  Or go to law school?  Or serve in the military?  

At the time, that would have been worrrrrrrrkkkkkkk!  Too harrrrrrrrddd!  Didn't fit with her, like, glamorous party, like, lifestyyyyyyyle.  So many, like, men.  So much, like, time.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, jkspeaks said:

She also wants to get Sherri Shepherd banned apparently because a year ago Sherri told her on WWHL to "lighten up"

I was surprised how astute Sherri's advice was for Meghan (and it was advice, not criticism) -

'It's too much to take that whole world. It's like, you are not the Republican voice. It makes you stressed. It makes you tense. So, I think just being able to lighten up a little.'

She would have been smart if she'd taken it - Instead she got all snippy on her Twitter page (that's how thin skinned she is) -

'Sad to hear this from @SherriEShepherd - the Trump years are incredibly intense and tumultuous times. I believe all women today should be taking the world we live in and our place in it very seriously.' 

The least Meghan should do, if she really thinks women should be taking the world we live in very seriously (And what about the men?  Are they exempt?") is make sure she gets the facts right when she's making a point. 

And Sherri saying Meghan shouldn't feel like it's her responsibility to speak for all Republicans is kind of an offshoot of the other hosts having to assure Meghan that they're not always including her when they refer to Republicans. 

Edited by lusinia
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Meghan is just like the dear leader. Anyone who crosses her must be fired.

They share sooo many similarities.  I've thought that since she joined the show.  This summer I kept telling myself I needed to hurry up and make a list, in case Meghan didn't return in the fall, and make it a moot point.  Now it might not be Meghan who's shortly out of the picture. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, bannana said:

Sure she does🙄.

Said by the woman who demanded that a former host to be banned as a guest and that her friend get a job on the View to comfort her and kiss her ass. 

Sure, she's worried about getting fired.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
50 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Sure she does🙄.

Said by the woman who demanded that a former host to be banned as a guest and that her friend get a job on the View to comfort her and kiss her ass. 

Sure, she's worried about getting fired.

And wanted a make up artist fired and tried to pin leaks on  Sunny so she would be fired.

• Love 18
On 9/25/2019 at 9:43 AM, Haleth said:

It’s been her calling since before birth. 

Little brain.  Or her father told her she would NEVER survive basic training.  Too much attitude.

Edited by Natalie68
because spelling is important!
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

It's going to be a blood bath ... LOL!!!  The only place Meggie's claws will go would be up her stupid ass!!!

Meghan should open her own restaurant. 

Edited by TheView
  • Love 1

Left the stage to get a touch up... what a liar. She left because she didn’t want break down crying again in front of the audience. When Whoopi shut her down, it reminded me of the time I was there. Whoopi shut her ass down and went to commercial. meAgain started Ranting,  crying etc etc then ran off. This time, she caught herself in time... they all have their makeup retouch between commercials  at the table so I don’t know who this bitch is foolin...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, heysmilinstrange said:
5 hours ago, TheView said:

Maddow is on next Tuesday. Meggie will sharpen her claws. 

It's a shame Rachel Maddow is such a saint, because she could ruin Meghan's entire career without breaking a sweat.

Oh, no!  Is Meghan not feeling well?  Hopefully she won't miss Tuesday!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

Oh dear.  Meghan vs Rachel is such a lopsided contest.  I can't wait. <evil grin>

And then Hillary+Chelsea Clinton... sheesh. Call me petty, but I'm soooo looking forward to NutMeg trying her "gotcha" questions with any one of these three highly intelligent ladies and embarrassing the crap out of herself, again, on national television. Next week is gonna be interesting, to say the least.

• Love 20