Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

On 10/4/2019 at 7:34 PM, babyhouseman said:

No wonder she likes reality shows. She lived like a Kardashian. Rich party girl to rich political pundint. I'm so impressed. 

The privilege of a rich party girl🙄, Why revisit this ? It makes me like her less, I didnt even know that was possible 😃

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

Yep, fuck her and the swaybacked nag she rode up on.

Now that she's got me riled at 4:30 am I will say what I see in that wedding photo. Her paws are at least 3.5 inches wide and likely are 4 inches. The true width of her waist is hidden behind the corner of the chair her father, her father is sitting in but you can tell, proportionately, that her body ends underneath her sleeve and not at the edge of the chair. Four of her paws will fit across her waist, her midriff. 4 × 4 = 16, double that and her waist is 32 inches before adding in her depth from front to back. Plus, we haven't added The Girls to the equation. Let us review the measurement of a size 12 waist: it is not 32 inches and The Girls would not fit inside a size 12 bust measurement. The photo is 2 years old, she got bigger after that and was claiming a size 12 as recently as eight months ago. 

This is not fat shaming, this is rebutting someone who boldly lies in public and expects people to eat it up, yum, and ask for more. I refuse. It bugs because of the constant claims that she's never had body issues because she's a rootin' tootin' hardass.

- - - > Bullshit < - - -

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Absolutely fuck her! 

She loves to generalize. She dated losers in west Hollywood while she lived her party girl/trust fund baby lifestyle. And now wants to generalize about men she knows nothing about. Fuck her!

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 22
59 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

She loves to generalize. She dated losers in west Hollywood while she lived her party girl/trust fund baby lifestyle. And now wants to generalize about men she knows nothing about. Fuck her!

I'm really surprised that quote didn't get more attention.  I can think of quite a few conservatives that aren't good family men.  That was such a shitty thing for her to say.  And of course she says it on Shapiro's show where nobody will hear it. Let her say that on the View and see what happens.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
21 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

She loves to generalize.

What's ridiculous is that Meghan thinks, because she found that the most conservative man she'd ever met was ideal for her (which makes sense, as black and white as she sees the world - what took her so long to figure that out?), that everyone looking for a husband should choose someone conservative, because they have better family values, according to her. 

Well, first of all, does she realize how nonsensical it sounds to imply that men who aren't conservative don't have family values?  Second, with her all politics, all the time attitude, and as combative as she is about politics, I'm not surprised the less conservative men she dated weren't interested marrying her.

Meghan said last week that she really doesn't like anybody (when she was talking to Gretta Monahan).  She proves it when she says in the article that she "hopes every woman has the kind of husband I have".

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

I'm really surprised that quote didn't get more attention.  I can think of quite a few conservatives that aren't good family men.  That was such a shitty thing for her to say.  And of course she says it on Shapiro's show where nobody will hear it. Let her say that on the View and see what happens.

She loves to talk about her whole life miscarriage,marriage, sex life everywhere else but The View.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

She loves to talk about her whole life miscarriage,marriage, sex life everywhere else but The View.

ME-Gun has said that grief and miscarriage are "taboo subjects"  that nobody talks about.  I don't know where she gets this.  Maybe she thinks The View needs to give her a platform to talk about these topics, and they have not done so, so she says they're taboo.  

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Absolutely fuck her! 

N/M

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

ME-Gun has said that grief and miscarriage are "taboo subjects"  that nobody talks about.  I don't know where she gets this.  Maybe she thinks The View needs to give her a platform to talk about these topics, and they have not done so, so she says they're taboo.  

I know MM's trying to make these (grief and miscarriage) a thing solely related to her faux-brave stance--when they've been around for years in print and media.

I have talked online with strangers and my book club friends, and family about these topics, read many books, and seen other--better spoken, credible, stronger women and men-- talk about these issues in the media for years.  

Just because she never noticed before, it's news to her--like almost everything else in the real world.

STFU, MM.

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan says conservative men have better family values.  Fuck her. 

And this has nothing to do with politics.  Family values = honesty, integrity, loyalty, partnership, dependability, community, generosity, sharing...and so much more.  Conservative or unorthodox--most humans have "family values," and not in the sense of a buzzword phrase.

Does she not respect the "values" of those many she calls friends?

• Love 16
2 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Does she not respect the "values" of those many she calls friends?

Exactly.  Doesn't she realize she's insulting all her democratic/liberal friends?

Speaking of friends, Clay Aiken is appearing again this year at Politicon at the end of the month.  It's kind of like Comic-Con but with politics.  Clay's appeared every year since it started.  I think this is their third year (or maybe fourth).  Meghan must be fuming that she's never been invited to attend.  It's a huge deal.  Besides Clay, this year's agenda includes, among others, Al Franken, James Comey, James Carville, Sean Hannity, Randy Rainbow, Ann Coulter, Donna Brazile, Rience Priebus, David Pakman, Sarah H. Sanders, Niccole Wallace, and......and....wait for it....Ana Navarro!  So Ana and Clay will be there but not Meghan.  I have a feeling someone's going to be feeling very sorry for herself that weekend. 😁

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

So Ana and Clay will be there but not Meghan.  I have a feeling someone's going to be feeling very sorry for herself that weekend. 😁

They must only invite pundits, not blue-card-reading self-described "pundints" (sic).

• LOL 10
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

So Ana and Clay will be there but not Meghan.  I have a feeling someone's going to be feeling very sorry for herself that weekend. 😁

12 hours ago, deirdra said:

They must only invite pundits, not blue-card-reading self-described "pundints" (sic).

From the list you posted Gemma people who have worked in politics or ran for office was invited. What has Meghan done other than be born to a politician?  Which in her mind makes her qualified.  Which by her logic means she is qualified to be a beer distributor too.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, CynicalGirl said:

FYI - I saw that MM's dear hubby is scheduled on Bill Maher's show tomorrow. Other guests are Howard Stern, John Heilmann, Amy Klobacher and Shawna Thomas. 

Yup. And that's probably why she's not going to be on the show tomorrow.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Am I remembering wrong in thinking that Meghan hates John Heilmann? I can't remember where I got this but it's stuck in my head.

Duh, Game Change. 😂

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/04/meghan-mccain-hates-reporters-who-ask-her-questions/349245/

I love that they shade Meghan with her hate of "elites" and mention her gift of a $700,000 Manhattan loft😂 upon graduating from Columbia University. 

Oh middle America/ border state Meggie 😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Is it because that show is shot ahead of time and you think MeAgain wants to be in the audience for moral support?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, bannana said:

Is it because that show is shot ahead of time and you think MeAgain wants to be in the audience for moral support?

The show is live; it's shot in L.A., so they probably fly out today or tomorrow.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, bannana said:

It's shot in LA and I'm sure Meghan wants to be there for her asshole husband.  They can fly to Vegas after the show smoke cigars play poker and drink whiskey....job what job? Not that I'm complaining friday with Ana and no Meghan win,win.

I do now have to decide if I'll watch Bill Maher RT, and listen to above mentioned asshole husband. 

7 minutes ago, lusinia said:

The show is live; it's shot in L.A., so they probably fly out today or tomorrow.

You were posting while I was, ignore my Meghan uber dislike today. It's higher than average today😂

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, lusinia said:

47 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

It's shot in LA and I'm sure Meghan wants to be there for her asshole husband.  They can fly to Vegas after the show smoke cigars play poker and drink whiskey....job what job?

Hahaha!! 

robert deniro laughing GIF

I didn't realize that Maher was in LA.  How does he get all those DC political pundits!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I do now have to decide if I'll watch Bill Maher RT, and listen to above mentioned asshole husband. 

I'll record it and watch, hoping he gets filleted by Bill or the other guests, as Megun did (and never seemed to understand how balloon-deflating Paul Begalia's comment was, since she doesn't think/care about the French Revolution either).

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Am I remembering wrong in thinking that Meghan hates John Heilmann? I can't remember where I got this but it's stuck in my head.

Duh, Game Change. 😂

This just popped into my head - As you said, Meghan does not like John Heilemann.  I don't know if they've ever met, or if so, if she's been around him since Game Change came out, but if not, maybe she went to L.A. to give him a piece of her mind.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, lusinia said:

This just popped into my head - As you said, Meghan does not like John Heilemann.  I don't know if they've ever met, or if so, if she's been around him since Game Change came out, but if not, maybe she went to L.A. to give him a piece of her mind.

John will have her as a midnight snack!!!  LOLOL!!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

What was the tweet to Jon Cryer about? 

Megun accused Elizabeth Warren of being a liar when she said she was fired from a teaching job when 6 mos pregnant. (At the time contracts were automatically cancelled when teachers looked like they were 5 mos pregnant). Jon Cryer simply asked MM if she could remember things exactly from 48 years ago.  He could have said, "I know you weren't born yet, but can you remember exactly how things happened 48 years ago?" 

MM told Jon to not to disagree with her on Twitter or she would stop watching his shows/movies.  

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, lusinia said:

I thought that too. It will probably be more like Meghan and Husband being passive aggressively rude to him back stage. Sounds very Meghan. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

OMG. Why is anyone asking her to speak about grief?  She isn't moving on. She is wallowing and using her grief to keep herself relevant.  And she is so fucking wrong about lack of resources for dealing with grief. Books have been written about. Most hospitals offer grief counseling. Many therapists have grief counseling.  And there is conversations all the time about grief. They are however done privately or when appropriate.  My husband died seven years ago and after he died I talked about him to my family and friends. I did not bring up his death to everyone I met.  I didn't go to the grocery store and buy milk and tell the cashier my dead husband used to drink milk.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

OMG. Why is anyone asking her to speak about grief?  She isn't moving on. She is wallowing and using her grief to keep herself relevant.  And she is so fucking wrong about lack of resources for dealing with grief. Books have been written about. Most hospitals offer grief counseling. Many therapists have grief counseling.  And there is conversations all the time about grief. They are however done privately or when appropriate.  My husband died seven years ago and after he died I talked about him to my family and friends. I did not bring up his death to everyone I met.  I didn't go to the grocery store and buy milk and tell the cashier my dead husband used to drink milk.

She really is wallowing in it. Grief is not taboo as she says. Unfortunately Everyone will experience it, it's very common.  When my mother died I grieved I read books about losing your parents, I spoke with my siblings, and friends,   reminisced about my wonderful mother. I still miss her but we move on that's life. My sister lost her teenage son to suicide and that was more than she could handle she went into therapy and still has days that are hard. But she has to get on with things because,  that is life. Meghan capitalizing on her father's death is bizarre. 

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Meghan has replaced making a living off her father's name with making a living off her father's death.  

14 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Meghan capitalizing on her father's death is bizarre. 

It's all she has in her bag of tricks. Take away that and she is just some blond spouting nonsense on the  View. We got rid of one of them before so hopefully we can again.

• Love 14

Tickets are $100-250. Dinner is included. It is not a fundraiser for the hospice agency or whatever it is. There are no provisions for those who wish to attend but can't afford a ticket, unless/until a sponsor donates tickets. 

So if you're grieving on a fixed income go ahead and cross this off your calendar.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

She really is wallowing in it. Grief is not taboo as she says. Unfortunately Everyone will experience it, it's very common.  When my mother died I grieved I read books about losing your parents, I spoke with my siblings, and friends,   reminisced about my wonderful mother. I still miss her but we move on that's life. My sister lost her teenage son to suicide and that was more than she could handle she went into therapy and still has days that are hard. But she has to get on with things because,  that is life. Meghan capitalizing on her father's death is bizarre.

I don't understand how MM can say grief is taboo.  It is true that some people might not know how to react/support a friend when he/she/they suffer a loss but I don't think that's taboo. I think that is just discomfort.

And for her to say there are no resources - Uh, I don't think she's right.  When my mother died last year we were offered grief support for a year (without cost) from her hospice care plus our church also offered grief support.  Same thing when my father died this year.  We, as a family, also had "the ear" of friends and other family to talk, share, laugh, and cry about them.  

It seems to me as you said, Coffeewinewater, MM is wallowing in grief.

• Love 17
15 hours ago, lusinia said:

But I think she needs that piece of her mind!  She isn't working with a whole one.  Every piece counts!

12 hours ago, deirdra said:

Megun accused Elizabeth Warren of being a liar when she said she was fired from a teaching job when 6 mos pregnant. (At the time contracts were automatically cancelled when teachers looked like they were 5 mos pregnant). Jon Cryer simply asked MM if she could remember things exactly from 48 years ago.  He could have said, "I know you weren't born yet, but can you remember exactly how things happened 48 years ago?" 

MM told Jon to not to disagree with her on Twitter or she would stop watching his shows/movies.  

Well I am sure he cried for a minute and then took it to heart. HA!!!!!!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

She’s milking this grief thing for all it’s worth. She needs to stfu about this. She’s doing more harm than good. And she’s also needs to stop saying that miscarriages and the death are taboo subjects. She’s only saying that to make herself look extra special, superior and having the balls for taking on such subjects. Gimme a break 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 20
14 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Yep that’s pretty much the truth. At the live tapings I’ve been at, they pretty much ignore her. 

And it is not because she is a Republican, but because she is an annoying narcissist who behaves like an entitled and tempestuous toddler when she doesn't get her way.

She may think talking about grief and miscarriages is taboo because people don't want to talk about her grief because she wants to do all the talking and not listen to others' experiences.  As mentioned above, there are other resources and some are free.  A therapist and listening to others' coping mechanisms would be more helpful than her going on a lecture tour.  And how old is that promotional photo? - 10 years?

• Love 21