Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, suomi said:

It's almost time to buckle up for The Anniversary, which is August 25.

While she looks forward to being miserable- most would plan ahead, make plans to keep busy, - she should do something for others in her Dad's memory. After my Dad died I focused on his love of making Christmas happy for others. My divorce was final on Valentine's Day- the next year I delivered small bouquets to all those who helped me through.

Edited by springtime
  • Love 10

Tonight, Bill Maher said to one of his guests, (after said guest claimed to not know about something before he was born), "You weren't alive during the Civil War and you know about that."  Remind you of anyone?  😂😄🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

Today on Twitter Meghan defended using the word "fuck" and said she's an "Arizona woman."

If memory serves, she admonished someone not too long ago for using bad words.

She's go a different moral compass and explanation every time she's challenged.

It's like trying to pin down Jell-O.

The guy she reprimanded for using "fuck"  was David Hogg, one of the Parkland shooting survivors. He used it in a speech when talking about politicians who are more loyal to the NRA than they are concerned with children being killed.  

Meghan didn't like that he used the work "fucking" in regards to politicians. BUT the real reason she was attacking him, had more to do with the fact that he used twitter to NAME politicians who took campaign donations from the NRA, and let's just say  he hit a little too close to home for Meghan's liking.🤐  

• Love 23
On 8/23/2019 at 9:57 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

I think you mean contradiction. No, she's not. She's just a hateful bint.

Bingo!  I knew some'thing was wrong (ding :))

Thanks for the catch!  Have a good rest of your day Scorp

• Love 4
21 hours ago, springtime said:

While she looks forward to being miserable- most would plan ahead, make plans to keep busy, - she should do something for others in her Dad's memory. After my Dad died I focused on his love of making Christmas happy for others. My divorce was final on Valentine's Day- the next year I delivered small bouquets to all those who helped me through.

Thats an awesome idea @springtime. I totally love it.  You know the other day i was driving thru getting coffee, and the Scamp (used in THE sweetest, nicest, kindest way) in the car ahead of me, paid for my order!  And it was it full order, not just coffee, like i usually do.  How's that for a feelgood.  Made my whole day!  Haha you can tell nice things like that dont happen to me often so when it happens its quite the surprise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Does anyone know what this is?  It's with the Happy emoji, the like, the funny etc.  The one i saw was i believe the orange one and it looked like a ribbon or something, i thought to be connected to something else, but nothing there.  I dont know if its ribbon or its talking on rhe phone .  Anyway let me know, if you know!

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Tammee said:

Does anyone know what this is?  It's with the Happy emoji, the like, the funny etc.  The one i saw was i believe the orange one and it looked like a ribbon or something, i thought to be connected to something else, but nothing there.  I dont know if its ribbon or its talking on rhe phone .  Anyway let me know, if you know!

What?  I don't see anything.

• Love 3
On 8/23/2019 at 3:38 PM, TheView said:
On 8/23/2019 at 3:13 PM, suomi said:

It's almost time to buckle up for The Anniversary, which is August 25.

Don't remind us 

Our local news station(s) AND newspaper have already reminded ME!

1 hour ago, jkspeaks said:

Meghan is taking a well deserved break from social media. 

Who's deserving this break?

• LOL 7
On 8/23/2019 at 2:30 PM, Haleth said:

Aside from guns her fav things are bourbon and gambling. 

Well, hell, y'all...she's a damn maverick by birthright and she just cain't shed that skin--no matter how much Makeup & Wardrobe try to change her.

• LOL 3

Her "grief is omnipresent and relentless" .... as when she was partying in Sin City a few days ago?  

Such a phoney baloney.  

It's been a nice break for me not seeing her lying and screeching on my tv.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 16

In this week's People, Cindy McC has a nice, sane article about honoring JMcC anniversary of his passing--and notes,how he wouldn't want them prolonging their grief. 

No mention of the princess. 

Which is as it should be. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Tosia said:

In this week's People, Cindy McC has a nice, sane article about honoring JMcC anniversary of his passing--and notes,how he wouldn't want them prolonging their grief. 

She should have her seat at The View replaced with a throne. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:
21 hours ago, TheView said:

She should have her seat at The View replaced with a throne. 

I would rather her chair have a trap door under it.

2 hours ago, TheView said:
17 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

With piranhas? 

1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Cacti. 

1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

And angry squirrels. 

You all have a dark side. 😉 

May I suggest the Arizona Bark Scorpion.  

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, heysmilinstrange said:

"I still can't believe my heart didn't stop when yours did, Dad" is a really creepy thing to say. It's romance novel-esque. 

She's such a drama queen 

Edited by TheView
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 7/30/2019 at 10:51 AM, TheGreenKnight said:

I've been hoping that would happen, too, ever since KeKe started guesting on GMA Day. The View really needs Sara back. She is like the antithesis of McCain--she brings the table together instead of dividing them.

Its for that very reason @TheGreenKnight that i cant ever see Sara coming back long as MM is there.  She just creates too much of a toxic atmosphere of which Sara probably gets enough of at home with a budding family. Not that her family is toxic in the least.  But the stress of three young kids can get to a person.  Who cant speak to that.  But then to come to work, just dreading it.  Footstep after footstep.  The knot in my stomach getting bigger and bigger. HAH!  I said 'my' stomach.  Freudian sure, but true as shit!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Tammee said:

Its for that very reason @TheGreenKnight that i cant ever see Sara coming back long as MM is there.  She just creates too much of a toxic atmosphere of which Sara probably gets enough of at home with a budding family. Not that her family is toxic in the least.  But the stress of three young kids can get to a person.  Who cant speak to that.  But then to come to work, just dreading it.  Footstep after footstep.  The knot in my stomach getting bigger and bigger. HAH!  I said 'my' stomach.  Freudian sure, but true as shit!

P.s.  i always thought Sara came back earlier than she wanted too.  Bet she was feeling a lil Keke breathing down her neck.  You can tell she is not healed.  When then showed the ep the other day with the fake snake (HILARIOUS btw) i thought Sara was going to lose her middle innards.  She was gripping her stomach scarily.  I hope she didnt pop anything.  She should be made to go home, she's  not ready.

30 minutes ago, TheView said:

The Grief should be Meghan’s biopic. 

Or her epithet  'She Grieved'

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Please, let’s not speak a Meghan biopic into existence. 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing to see.

MM hasn't done anything except drink and party with other idiots like her, shoot on a range,  and talk about her daddy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Marigny said:

I was scrolling through Facebook today and this popped up. I laughed so hard that I nearly choked. 

69344554_23843912314880202_5686155955348176896_n.png.jpg

That reminds me of the day MEghan wore her don't-I-look-smart glasses. (No, you just looked like a pathetic S.E. Cupp wannabe).

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 8/26/2019 at 3:46 PM, heysmilinstrange said:

"I still can't believe my heart didn't stop when yours did, Dad" is a really creepy thing to say. It's romance novel-esque. 

On 8/26/2019 at 7:48 PM, TheView said:

She's such a drama queen 

Not only creepy and overly dramatic, but not something I would expect to be said about one's elderly parent. More like a spouse or lover. They weren't Romeo and Juliet.

And NO I am not trying to imply anything, but if my spouse said something like that about their parent, I would definitely be creeped out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
41 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

Not only creepy and overly dramatic, but not something I would expect to be said about one's elderly parent. More like a spouse or lover. They weren't Romeo and Juliet.

And NO I am not trying to imply anything, but if my spouse said something like that about their parent, I would definitely be creeped out.

I wonder what drama we’ll get this coming season. 

• Love 1
On 8/25/2019 at 4:30 PM, Tosia said:

Me thinks our little Petunia has been working her mother's last nerve with the grief-a-thon as much as she has ours. 

On 8/25/2019 at 10:13 PM, GiveMeSpace said:

I would rather her chair have a trap door under it.

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Marigny said:

Me thinks our little Petunia has been working her mother's last nerve with the grief-a-thon as much as she has ours. 

Not only was Meghan a self proclaimed daddy's girl I think she believes she was the most important most loved female in his life. She has never once mentioned how hard his death must have been on her mother.  You are expected to lose your parents at some point but losing your spouse is different. Your spouse is someone you chose to have a life with. Someone you loved because you wanted to. I think Cindy has handled her grief with class. Meghan could learn from that.

• Love 20

^ No joke. It's all about her. She couldn't go back to AZ because it would be too hard on her. Nevermind that her mother may have needed the support; she's the one living in their home surrounded by his things and memories. I can only hope that Cindy's other children were there for her to lean on.

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, TheView said:

I wonder what she'll be like next week. 

I’m still debating whether I’ll watch again. I haven’t actually tuned in at 11am like I used to since the show where Joy told us to watch The Talk instead. I think I’ll look at what’s said here before I make a decision. 🤣

I have a feeling nothing will be different though. 

• Love 3