Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, deirdra said:

"Virtue signaling" is usually aimed at people who say on social media that they care about things, but don't actually DO anything to support their cause.  

That may have been true but it is also used to to as a defense for people who don't give a shit about a cause. Such as what Meghan did earlier this week.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

That may have been true but it is also used to to as a defense for people who don't give a shit about a cause. Such as what Meghan did earlier this week.

yeah, kind of like calling people who care about the environment snowflakes or tree huggers

• Love 7

I was just on the Worn on TV site looking at some of the panel's wardrobe. You should check out The View section and the screen grabs they have for Meghan. Whoever runs that site definitely isn't a fan.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, falltime said:

Karen better like this tweet and Sunny should follow his twitter. 😜

I would love that, Nutmeg would be fit to be tied.

Not to be shallow, why did wardrobe put Megan in White, white makes you look bigger. I think if that suit was a jewel tone color, it would be fantastic against her alabaster skin..Megan does have beautiful skin..

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don't like Rachel Campos-Duffy's or her husband's politics and judgmental attitude; still I hope the entire family has what it takes to rally around the new baby and give her all the lifetime love and support she needs.  Even the devastated little brother will come around. From veiled comments, I think I know what their challenge may be.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 2

SPOILER ALERT!  SPOILER ALERT!

Here's a compliment for Meghan McCain.  She has been enjoying the fun at the table a bit more.  She even laughs (often) at Joy's jokes...even the feeble ones.  Remember her first year (at least!) when she remained stonefaced, no matter what fun was going on?  Has she really come a long way, baby?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

SPOILER ALERT!  SPOILER ALERT!

Here's a compliment for Meghan McCain.  She has been enjoying the fun at the table a bit more.  She even laughs (often) at Joy's jokes...even the feeble ones.  Remember her first year (at least!) when she remained stonefaced, no matter what fun was going on?  Has she really come a long way, baby?

Yeah, those days when she got truly upset when Joy said "Happy Birthday Melania", as a dis of Trump himself.  And now she is saying Jared and Ivanka are horrible people who crashed her father's memorial.

"You were at my father's memorial, Ivanka"  ❄️

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 9/9/2019 at 4:27 PM, Jewlmc said:

Ok. I really dislike Meghan, but am I the only one annoyed at the fat shaming?

No, youre not alone.  Theres so much more at issue, why bother with the easiest denominator.  Maybe it touches a hot button with me, can relate oh so well.  Id rather focus on the ridiculous lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

The way Whoopi speaks to Meghan, it's almost inevitable that she will be having a baby...or babies.  If so, let's hope she gets a passel of nannies who are FUN!  Meghan can't even enjoy songs that are geared to babies and toddlers.  Let Meghan be the Bad Cop and the Nannies be the Good.

• Love 8

There is nothing, NOTHING, NOTHEEEEEENG!!!! (said in Sgt. Schultz’s voice), that would induce me to say anything positive about Her Twatness. She's such a vile, nasty, ugly (personality-wise), hypocritical, narcissistic, divisive, fear/hate mongering person, that no matter how attractive she's made to look, on occasion, her inner ugliness FAR OUTWEIGHS it.

And I'll happily sit at my table for one, sipping Mimosas in holding this opinion of her.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

There is nothing, NOTHING, NOTHEEEEEENG!!!! (said in Col. Klink's voice), that would induce me to say anything positive about Her Twatness. She's such a vile, nasty, ugly (personality-wise), hypocritical, narcissistic, divisive, fear/hate mongering person, that no matter how attractive she's made to look, on occasion, her inner ugliness FAR OUTWEIGHS it.

And I'll happily sit at my table for one, sipping Mimosas in holding this opinion of her.

Save me a seat. 

I'll take a Bloody Mary, por favor. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I only have this: 🍹 Have a glass, dahling.

Muchas gracias, muchacha.

I have the new season on my dvr. Haven't watched any yet...because ......Mehgun. 

Just no. 

I'm trying to stay away from toxicity. 

Sunny was so right abt tv/media rewarding bad behavior with attention.  Hope she is a huge success with her new show.  

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Tosia said:
51 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Save me a seat. 

I'll take a Bloody Mary, por favor. 

Let's make it a party and order some nachos.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

I'm not fat shaming, but I couldn't help but notice that MM looked huge yesterday.  I wonder if she's pregnant.  Even though she was wearing black, it did her no favors.

Imho, I think it's the camera that adds pounds to her, I don't think she is that big like everyone says she is. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jkspeaks said:

Imho, I think it's the camera that adds pounds to her, I don't think she is that big like everyone says she is. 

I also think it's the outfits they put her in. She looks like she's spanx(ed) within an inch of life and the clothes are ugly. In pics I've seen of her in casual clothes she looks way thinner.

*I know spanx are supposed to make you look thinner but imo if you're heavier than average it makes you look like a stuffed sausage. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, jkspeaks said:

I think her chest makes her look larger than she is.  It looks like she has them hiked up to her chin.    She really isn't that large and she is super short with a very large chest.  

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

She really isn't that large and she is super short with a very large chest.  

Yeah, she's like 5'1". Tiny. And I say that as a person similar in height to her, lol. It's really obvious in pictures where she isn't wearing heels.

• Love 3
On 9/11/2019 at 8:16 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

There is nothing, NOTHING, NOTHEEEEEENG!!!! (said in Col. Klink's voice), that would induce me to say anything positive about Her Twatness. She's such a vile, nasty, ugly (personality-wise), hypocritical, narcissistic, divisive, fear/hate mongering person, that no matter how attractive she's made to look, on occasion, her inner ugliness FAR OUTWEIGHS it.

Think we're going to need a banquet table!

The camera definitely adds pounds. But her wardrobe definitely  does nothing for her.  She is a young, facially attractive woman. But she dresses like  a 60 year old struggling to fit into her wardrobe from  her younger years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, Cindyluwho said:

Think we're going to need a banquet table!

The camera definitely adds pounds. But her wardrobe definitely  does nothing for her.  She is a young, facially attractive woman. But she dresses like  a 60 year old struggling to fit into her wardrobe from  her younger years.

We are going to need a banquet hall and a vat of alcohol. Nachos sound perfect.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, jkspeaks said:

My god, read Meghan's twitter rn. She is so snarky on debate nights. Her anti Bernie and Beto bias is so annoying. 

She should try to moderate one, so she gets laughed at. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 9/11/2019 at 1:58 PM, Coffeewinewater said:

*I know spanx are supposed to make you look thinner but imo if you're heavier than average it makes you look like a stuffed sausage. 

Spanx can hold you in, make you look firmer and thinner, but if you then wear skin-tight clothes, you still look big.  I've said this before -  Meghan is short-waisted - her boobs and waist are not that far away,  and that makes her look round and more overweight.  she doesn't dress for her body type, she tends to dress for the body she wishes she had.  

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Spanx can hold you in, make you look firmer and thinner, but if you then wear skin-tight clothes, you still look big.  I've said this before -  Meghan is short-waisted - her boobs and waist are not that far away,  and that makes her look round and more overweight.  she doesn't dress for her body type, she tends to dress for the body she wishes she had.  

Yes, exactly. 

• Love 5

Spanx don't eliminate fat, they just push it around.  Smoothing the hips & muffin top fills in the waist area, leaving a barrel shape. If she went spanxless and wore an empire-waist dress that wasn't so tight over the hips, arms & bust, she'd look thinner. Or a dress with a jacket (but not one with poofy shoulders like yesterday).

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Spanx don't eliminate fat, they just push it around.  Smoothing the hips & muffin top fills in the waist area, leaving a barrel shape. If she went spanxless and wore an empire-waist dress that wasn't so tight over the hips, arms & bust, she'd look thinner. Or a dress with a jacket (but not one with poofy shoulders like yesterday).

This, that is why she always looks thinner off the show.  The view wardrobe department must love spanx. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

I think she would look good with a wrap dress. She needs something to separate her boobs.

• Love 6
On 9/13/2019 at 9:01 AM, tinkerbell said:

.  I've said this before -  Meghan is short-waisted - her boobs and waist are not that far away,  and that makes her look round and more overweight.  she doesn't dress for her body type, she tends to dress for the body she wishes she had.  

Yes! I am very short waisted, and have learned how to dress to elongate my look.  Tucked in shirts and most belted things are a definite no-no. You would think that with her money, she could hire a personal stylist. 

Edited by Cindyluwho
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6