Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Watch the movie Bombshell.  

Meghan needs to find a hairstyle that is flattering for her face. And clearly she needs a lesson on how to apply make up. The objective is to make yourself look nice without drawing attention to the fact  you are wearing make up.

A side part is very flattering on Meghan, as it is on most people. I don’t understand why women cling to the center part all the time. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

She is fighting every single day!  Do you have any idea how difficult it is?  She puts makeup on!  She gets in front of a camera! She asks questions! She speaks in run on sentences that contain republican talking points! She works an entire hour, 5 days a week!  What a fighter!

She's a warrior just like MyFather! We should start thanking her for her great sacrifice and service. 

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

6DF72AB4-4FBF-414B-BDB4-9C0200801332.jpeg

The last line got cut off:

Every. Single. Day. You want to criticize? Come out here on the front lines and join me.

Cozy warmth and conservative media sound funny in the same sentence. I don't know about y'all, but Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and the others Nutmeg likes don't exactly give me the warm fuzzies. And didn't Laura Ingraham fat shame her into her career or something? I hope that this is okay to say. I am strictly talking their personalities, not their politics. They're rude, tribal, and bigoted. Perhaps that's why Nutmeg feels at home with them. 

Morning talk shows with all female panels on the other hand usually do have a cozy warmth to them. I know The View has always had tension now and then, as well as political talk. But I remember it being a funner, lighter show you could enjoy your morning coffee watching. Meghan likes to kill any kind of cozy warmth. 

I do find it funny she feels our pain of her being on The View Every. Single. Day.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 16

She's was on a Twitter rant yesterday for sure.  I really think she was pissed off that Joy and Sunny got all the buzz about yesterday's dustup and she wasn't mentioned. She never fails to find a way to twist whatever the issue of the moment is into something about her and how hard she has it. I noticed she didn't defend Joy in any of her rants. She needs to get the fuck over herself.  She's not that important and I really don't think she's taken all that seriously by anyone.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

She is fighting every single day!  Do you have any idea how difficult it is?  She puts makeup on!  She gets in front of a camera! She asks questions! She speaks in run on sentences that contain republican talking points! She works an entire hour, 5 days a week!  What a fighter!

Wow, and to think Jesus only hung on a cross.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Hey now, she also has to roll out of bed and stop taking selfies. Think about that overwhelming challenge. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Hey now, she also has to roll out of bed and stop taking selfies. Think about that overwhelming challenge. 

she can't stop taking selfies!!!!!!!!!!!  how could i get thru a day without knowing how she's using this baby-prep time to........

wait, never mind, apparently that is not a big concern of hers

• Love 6

Every time this thread gets a lot of posts I think the birth has occurred. I'm surprised more Beyonce like rumors haven't been mentioned about her pregnancy since she's refused to allow anyone to see her visibly pregnant without her being behind a table at a restaurant. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:
On 9/20/2020 at 4:11 PM, ginger90 said:

64EF1DAC-2E45-4D0A-9CC6-59575FD543AF.jpeg

Read more  

YOU LEAVE CHRIS FARLEY OUT OF THIS, MEG!!!!

This tweet only reminds me that if Chris Farley were on SNL, he would have likely been asked to play her. And he would have nailed it.

Edited by GiveMeSpace
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Wow! somebody is kissing ass hard, I wonder what's up..  Whoopie has been exasperated with Megan and her antics.. 

Megan's makeup in the above pictures is atrocious, she is too pretty for that.. I have always said that she has a nice complexion and I think she is stunning when she is wearing minimal makeup that emphasizes that..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Megan's makeup in the above pictures is atrocious, she is too pretty for that.. I have always said that she has a nice complexion and I think she is stunning when she is wearing minimal makeup that emphasizes that..

I agree.  highlighter and contouring is supposed  to bring out your features, accentuate your bone structure.   It's not supposed to be glaringly obvious.  people should see your face, not your highlighter. 

• Love 8

Posted an hour ago:

Wait now, this is where Whoopi pretty much shredded her re the faux use of Kavanaughing and the being an alarmist creating a story about the Catholic contender being Kavanaughed. And something about MeAgain being a Commander's Handmaid.

Animated GIF

• LOL 7

1D92F668-19D9-4AC1-9D0A-A453C19873D5.jpeg

That is NOT  how highlighter is supposed to look! You have to buff it out, make it subtle. Accentuate the cheekbones, not make it obvious where your blush, dark contour and shiny white highlighter are.

On 9/22/2020 at 1:38 PM, ginger90 said:

1F8DDAD0-74D9-4C46-AB07-B79CF03D9BA0.jpeg

the photoshop on this one made her nose look enormous. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

the photoshop on this one made her nose look enormous. 

And in this one she gave herself a ski-jump nose.  Last week she gave herself a hooked nose (curved in the opposite direction).

• LOL 3

I do like the braids.

WTAF is going on with her and these completely unflattering photos of herself? She needs an intervention. I get that she is stressed and about to give birth, but something else is happening here that is kind of weird.  She is posting photos of herself that she believes are awesome, and they are not. She is a beautiful woman, but she has gone a bit cray cray here in making herself less beautiful.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Would not surprise me if the only reason we see her from the neck up is that there is a surrogate. Just me speculating. 

I said this about 3 months ago.  Yes, she has the large chest, but she has had it before when she was larger, and her face and hands do not look at all bloated, like someone at 8.5 months normally looks - compare with Sunny's birth-of-son photo from her book.  A couple of weeks ago she said she was 8.5 months, but she was more specific a couple of days ago, putting the birth date at ~ Oct 7th.  She tweeted about wanting solutions for swollen feet (normally sought from your doctor or mother or friends or online searches), but nobody has seen them (not that I want to see them or her naked belly or closeups of her childish makeup).

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I said this about 3 months ago.  Yes, she has the large chest, but she has had it before when she was larger, and her face and hands do not look at all bloated, like someone at 8.5 months normally looks - compare with Sunny's birth-of-son photo from her book.  A couple of weeks ago she said she was 8.5 months, but she was more specific a couple of days ago, putting the birth date at ~ Oct 7th.  She tweeted about wanting solutions for swollen feet (normally sought from your doctor or mother or friends or online searches), but nobody has seen them (not that I want to see them or her naked belly or closeups of her childish makeup).

I remember and I think I may have agreed with you then too. Her face looks anything but puffy unless she Facetunes it too

• Love 2

Surrogacy?  

I would have said no, because she recently complained of swollen feet.   But DID she?   she asked for advice on how to deal with swollen feet, and said "the struggle is real."   But she didn't OWN it, like most women would.   Most women would say it interms like "MY feet are so swollen I can't wear shoes?  will my pregnant feet ever go back to normal?"    Meghan asked about it, in a way that, if it comes out that she used a surrogate, she could defend by saying she was asking on behalf of the surrogate.  

And she had said recently that she was keeping details private.   I think many women might want to preserve their privacy, but still show some emotion, excitement, about the baby.  Like "we had the ultrasound but we're keeping the sex a surprise,"  Or "we spent the weekend preparing the nursery."  Meghan doesn't really refer to being pregnant, and most women acknowledge it from time to time.  At 8 months, most women are so preoccupied with pregnancy that they see everything in terms of their baby.  

As far as taking leave -  Meghan is working an hour a day FROM HOME.  she wouldn't have to take much time off at all, to appear on video  for an hour, while someone in the next room cares for her baby. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, bannana said:

This article says that MeAgain is "self-aware"!

It's from the interview she did with Sunny.

https://decider.com/2020/09/24/meghan-mccain-view-fights-worst-temper/

“Sometimes people come on to attack as opposed to coming on with good intentions and in good faith to actually have a conversation,” said Hostin, putting a pin in the discussion.  But 99% of the time the guests aren't the ones coming on to attack it is Meghan, who even admits on Twit-her that she planned to "filet" them (so we watch to see her fail).

I see no evidence whatsoever that Me-Again is  “trying to get better.”  Her infantile temper tantrums are getting worse, not better.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Surrogacy?  

I would have said no, because she recently complained of swollen feet.   But DID she?   she asked for advice on how to deal with swollen feet, and said "the struggle is real."   But she didn't OWN it, like most women would.   Most women would say it interms like "MY feet are so swollen I can't wear shoes?  will my pregnant feet ever go back to normal?"    Meghan asked about it, in a way that, if it comes out that she used a surrogate, she could defend by saying she was asking on behalf of the surrogate.  

And she had said recently that she was keeping details private.   I think many women might want to preserve their privacy, but still show some emotion, excitement, about the baby.  Like "we had the ultrasound but we're keeping the sex a surprise,"  Or "we spent the weekend preparing the nursery."  Meghan doesn't really refer to being pregnant, and most women acknowledge it from time to time.  At 8 months, most women are so preoccupied with pregnancy that they see everything in terms of their baby.  

As far as taking leave -  Meghan is working an hour a day FROM HOME.  she wouldn't have to take much time off at all, to appear on video  for an hour, while someone in the next room cares for her baby. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-mc-cain-teases-due-date-says-pregnancy-makes-her-feel-like-shamu-171550122.html

In this interview she says she can feel the baby moving inside her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

Thanks. Am I the only one who finds it odd that meghan will only talk about being pregnant outside of The View?  She might be a lot more relatable if she didn't act like The View was only about politics and Real Housewives. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Thanks. Am I the only one who finds it odd that meghan will only talk about being pregnant outside of The View?  She might be a lot more relatable if she didn't act like The View was only about politics and Real Housewives. 

While I've never been pregnant, I do find it so eyeroll worthy her statement referring to pregnancy as "the struggle is real" as if it's an equal rights issue, fighting for equality, etc. You know? Being pregnant is a natural part of life for those who are able to carry. I mean, what's the struggle? Are people poo-pooing her when she complains about it?

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I think she did the same with her miscarriage. It was months after that first article when she finally said it on The View. I know she would also bring up the miscarriage on social media before mentioning it on The View.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I wonder once the kid is born whether she will continue to refuse to talk about children on the View.

I was going to say that she'll probably still actively avoid participating by saying something bitchy like "I don't know, I only have a newborn so I have nothing to add" for at least a year, but then the thought of this miserable, undeserving broad still having a seat at the table a year from now is just too depressing and rage inducing to even go there. 

• Love 19