Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

Oh big Whoop. She finally expelled her spawn.

She's not the first woman to give birth; nor will she be the last.

Yeah, I said it. I wasn't worried about her absence, nor was I hoping she or everything was okay. She has demonstrated and proven that she is a vile, nasty piece of goods. Who just happened to also get pregnant.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

I accidentally posted this in the weekly thread, then noticed a note not to talk about it there, so I'm moving it here.

I'm glad Meghan had her baby, and that by all reports, mother and daughter are healthy. I hope she falls so in love with motherhood that she decides not the squander a moment, and resigns from The View.

If you get through pregnancy, birth, and delivery okay, the work-from-home element of the pandemic seems like it would help a new mother get back to work more quickly. I don't think I could have come back in three weeks though. Of course Meghan can afford household help. That would change the equation. Plus, it's not like The View is (or at least has to be) a full time job.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, After7Only said:

My first thought was that people will call her "Lib" for short.   Which is what her peeps like to call liberals generally in a derogatory way......

Well Whoopi called her Libby, and i said Liberty, as in statue of.  Liberty Sage McCain..a..dont have his surname...Domenech?   Not sure abt that.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MeThinkMeNot said:

It was funny that the ladies congratulated Meghan and kept forgetting about Ben and his contribution to the baby.

Whoopi: The baby's name is Liberty Sage McCain.......oh and Domenich.

Sara: Congrats to Meghan....oh and Ben.

LOL, it made me laugh that they forget about him completely. It makes me think that while they know Meghan, they don't know much about Ben or care for him.

Bringing this from the main episode tread.

This part was hilarious. Everyone knows it's the McCain name that is going to help that child. Legacy, legacy. Lol now I'm thinking about that episode where Joy mentions legacy schools and Meghun makes it about her family legacy.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Eary yesterday  I checked her Twitter and she’s removed all the tough chick descriptionS  and just has live free or die.  

Ahhh the bonds of Motherhood are taking hold hehe

PLUS did y'all see it was Natl Daughter Day ?yesterday i think.  What timing lol.  Guess we know now that shell be back by the big day. Plus is she planning an escape to NH anytime soon? Please heh

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MeThinkMeNot said:

It makes sense. With COVID and the way the show is being done now, it's probably easier for her to come back to work sooner since she doesn't have to go anywhere.

Plus it might be limited at first, like 2 hrs instead 5. 

Building her strength back up

9 minutes ago, falltime said:

Bringing this from the main episode tread.

This part was hilarious. Everyone knows it's the McCain name that is going to help that child. Legacy, legacy. Lol now I'm thinking about that episode where Joy mentions legacy schools and Meghun makes it about her family legacy.

Maybe they should have gone with Legacy instead of Liberty lol.  I do find something endearing about Liberty  Sage

4 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I don't remember it being all about politics until Missy joined The View.  I've cut my TV viewing in half since they show the same clips and make the same comments as Trevor Noah or Stephen Colbert or Samantha Bee (and probably a lot of other shows I never watch) made the night before. 

It was fairly political before Meghan.

Bitsy and her Great AmeriCain t-shirt, "what about Obama?" after every single comment about McCain, her  Palin love and Jedablah's endless word was "policy" about Hilary Clinton.

It just seems worse now with Meghan the political analyst, who must say she is a conservative republican in every other sentence and makes buying a bottle of shampoo political.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Meghan is now tweeting about the baby and watching the debate.  

I really wouldn't wish this on anyone, but I'm kind of wishing that baby Liberty/Libby/Lib whatever, decides to be super fussy and cry for the entire debate, so Meghan won't be able to pay attention.  

Just because it annoys the hell out of me that she is already out of "Mommy mode" and back to politics.  (And, I seriously hope that this baby grows up to be a Democrat!!!)  

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I really wouldn't wish this on anyone, but I'm kind of wishing that baby Liberty/Libby/Lib whatever, decides to be super fussy and cry for the entire debate, so Meghan won't be able to pay attention.  

Just because it annoys the hell out of me that she is already out of "Mommy mode" and back to politics.  (And, I seriously hope that this baby grows up to be a Democrat!!!)  

Don't worry, I have a feeling the Baby Nurse will be caring for Little Lib during the debate so Mommy MeAgain and Brilliant Ben are not distracted.  I would not be surprised if she tweets during and after.  She feels it's her duty as the only Conservative Woman on the most watched political talk show in all of tv land.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Meghan is now tweeting about the baby and watching the debate.  

Shouldn't she be concentrating on her baby?  Megan is just weird, most mothers are enthralled and fascinated with their new baby..

• Love 7

We will be watching her first debate as a family together tonight!

Lib has already been in politics for 9 months so she will be the most well-informed conservative newborn watching tonight. I guess newborns aren't kept in hospital nurseries these days. Phew, she was thisclose to being the only conservative in the nursery. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, suomi said:

Lib has already been in politics for 9 months so she will be the most well-informed conservative newborn watching tonight. I guess newborns aren't kept in hospital nurseries these days. Phew, she was thisclose to being the only conservative in the nursery. 

She'll give her hard-hitting political insights on the Baby Fox News Channel wearing a blonde wig. 

• LOL 7
5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I have liberty literally had the "Liberty, Liberty, Liberty!" jingle going through my head all day long.    😩

There’s also the old school Libby’s! Libby’s! Libby’s! commercials. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, AryasMum said:

There’s also the old school Libby’s! Libby’s! Libby’s! commercials. 

Oh my @AryasMum you just took me waaaaay back hehe.  I remember those ads.  In fact the first day of a new job i was introduced to a co worker named Libby to which i immediately sang that ad LOL. She must have never seen it and thought i was being a rude and how dare i.  I felt so bad and we never did get to be friends.  Oh the memories.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

It was last week.

Of course she is. 

Oh that figures.  I'm always late for somerhing.  But you know, i had a weird feeling because I  hadnt heard anyhing about it.  But there were stuffs for sale everywhere with that on them. So i figured i was close enough and sent a card to my Mom and my Sister.

On 9/26/2020 at 10:10 PM, MsTree said:

It was a gradual process. Admittedly, I tuned out for a couple years, but it seems once Whoopi took over as moderator full time, more & more politics became the topic of conversation.

It's possible; perhaps the producers required the change.  The thing I noticed every day...every darned day...how POORLY this show is moderated.  For some reason Meghan has been "promised" The Last Word.  She continues to be coddled. Whoopi gets her points across by getting louder and LOUDER.  Naturally, it's worse now that she's running things via remote.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

For some reason Meghan has been "promised" The Last Word.  She continues to be coddled.

This might be the most asinine move ever.

An adult in her 30s who thinks and speaks poorly was rewarded because she pissed and moaned and made everyone miserable. She wouldn't stop insisting on a second and third turn after hearing someone else's view and was rewarded with speaking last (before the moderator's wrap-up). 

IRL, standing my ground with assholes like that becomes my mission. It puts a spring in my step. And I do it for free, not for big bucks! Gah!

• Love 12
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 12:26 AM, bannana said:

MeAgain retweeted Joy's tweet.

McCain isn't any more respectful or professional than what was seen at that debate--if anything, she's probably worse. I mean, if it had been her, she would’ve called her opponent a bitch and the moderator a m*****f***** like she did Joy and the EP back when.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11