Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

CF30563D-11EE-4D3B-B10E-AB74BB4F0E3E.jpeg

39190605-87FA-4EF4-8934-5D465F5CB631.jpeg

The angle or the filtering is unfortunate. The big head and face above the teeny neck makes her look like those plastic creatures that bob and weave behind the back seat in a sedan.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

6fa32760a2df978e3c691d85d9cc2834.gif.419f3d9fa830f34cd1682a68af66e59c.gif

Has there ever been someone SO MISERABLE before?  She is too young and too privileged to be such a sad sack of joyless misery.  Has she ever posted or said anything positive about being knocked up with her demon spawn? (her words, not mine.) 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

does Meghan know enough to call her doctor?  depending on how much swelling she is having in her feet, it can signal a problem.  I hope she is checking her blood pressure. 

and really,  she wants tips OUTSIDE of "sexy compression socks and elevation."   How about elevate your feet and use compression socks?   You're pregnant!  forget about being sexy, and put your goddam feet up! 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Cementhead said:

6fa32760a2df978e3c691d85d9cc2834.gif.419f3d9fa830f34cd1682a68af66e59c.gif

Has there ever been someone SO MISERABLE before?  She is too young and too privileged to be such a sad sack of joyless misery.  Has she ever posted or said anything positive about being knocked up with her demon spawn? (her words, not mine.) 

I don't know, but she could make anything positive, negative. God knows what her outlook on life and disposition would be if she were old, sick, and had a lot of serious stress and trauma. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4E5DC893-1313-45A1-8310-71B0E64B26EB.jpeg

I really hope Meghan apologized to Abby. Meghan gets it now, so much so that she feels like every pregnant woman deserves a medal, which I agree with. If the reports are true regarding Meghan and Abby's fight, then she really should be apologizing for snapping her so much regarding Abby talking about being pregnant and having kids.

• Love 3
Just now, deirdra said:

If Meghan wants to be taken seriously as a "political analyst", why does she wear those ridiculous false eyelashes and gobs of sparkly turquoise eyeshadow?

That's her way of saying she is not like a regular conservative woman. She is a cool conservative woman!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Ha!  She’s uncomfortable now? Just wait til she goes into labor. 

Truly, my first thought when she announced her pregnancy was "There are some Labor and Delivery nurses out there who have no clue about what is headed their way."

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Truly, my first thought when she announced her pregnancy was "There are some Labor and Delivery nurses out there who have no clue about what is headed their way."

She might get a scheduled C-section, thinking it would be easier. So many women are getting unnecessary C-sections and the hospitals are making bank, but that is a topic for another day in another forum...lol

• Love 7
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

That's her way of saying she is not like a regular conservative woman. She is a cool conservative woman!

She is trying way too hard.  Most people have a look they become comfortable with and it becomes their look.  But Meghan is all over the place. Not saying she had to look the same every day but she looks better when her makeup and hair is understated. My favorite outfit of hers is the black blouse and leopard skirt she wears in the opening. The jackets/blazers she has been wearing aren't doing  her any favors.

• Love 4

Is she using one of those apps where you can reshape your face? No way am I going to believe that this late in her pregnancy, or even pre-, that her face is that thin. The only person who didn't show her pregnancy in her face, that I can remember is Jane Seymour, and she had the benefit of personal trainers and exercise when she was carrying her twins in '94, plus she's always been thin.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Is she using one of those apps where you can reshape your face? No way am I going to believe that this late in her pregnancy, or even pre-, that her face is that thin. The only person who didn't show her pregnancy in her face, that I can remember is Jane Seymour, and she had the benefit of personal trainers and exercise when she was carrying her twins in '94, plus she's always been thin.

Some people are lucky to look more or less the same facially during pregnancy/extreme weight fluctuations. I gain five pounds, and it shows on my face. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Did Megan do something to her lips or is the lipstick that is making her lips look so plump?  I hope she did not do any plastic surgery, she is too young for that.. 

For sure plastic surgery. The ridge on the lips gives it away. She at least got a lip injection, and likely botox and an eyebrow/face lift.

Also, I think she did the no-surgery nose job, where they put fillers in your nose to reshape the bridge. Her nose bridge is looking taller than usual.

Edited by jungki
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Did Megan do something to her lips or is the lipstick that is making her lips look so plump?  I hope she did not do any plastic surgery, she is too young for that.. 

It could be a combination of things.  For months I've thought her lips look different. It might be because of the pregnancy and the way her lip are painted, like overlining.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

DB155A6C-5B85-4E4B-A307-15A4D300B8FE.jpeg

Yeah, we are supposed to believe that MeAgain, makeup expert, drew that fine eyeliner line. And applied the falsies.

I don't know why she is posting these pics. She looks awful.

Do I need to post another Erika Jayne gif to make my point? 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Yes, people keep talking about her eyeshadow and all the highlighter,  but all I see is the lips. Did she get them done or is she just over applying lipstick?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Did she get them done or is she just over applying lipstick?

I personally think she's been tinkering with fillers and Botox since being bored at home.  I can see the difference in places on her face.  That's why she's suddenly so into herself with all of the endless selfies.  *Disclaimer:

*Or maybe it's pregnancy face, who the hell knows?  But does pregnancy make your lips more plump,  your brow area smoother and forehead line free?  And your jawline more defined?

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I personally think she's been tinkering with fillers and Botox since being bored at home.  I can see the difference in places on her face.  That's why she's suddenly so into herself with all of the endless selfies.  *Disclaimer:

*Or maybe it's pregnancy face, who the hell knows?  But does pregnancy make your lips more plump,  your brow area smoother and forehead line free?  And your jawline more defined?

I think you're right,  poor bored Meghan is tinkering with her face. 

Saying that I did have a friend whose nose seemed to grow in her pregnancy lol. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Yes, people keep talking about her eyeshadow and all the highlighter,  but all I see is the lips. Did she get them done or is she just over applying lipstick?

I give people benefit of the doubt because my face can look very different depending on my weight and makeup. I also know Meghan's heavily pregnant, but her upper lip barely moved today. She's done something.

I'm not against getting work done, but much as I can't stand her bratty ass, she does have a naturally beautiful face and didn't need to do a damn thing to it. I hope she doesn't continue to get work done. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I give people benefit of the doubt because my face can look very different depending on my weight and makeup. I also know Meghan's heavily pregnant, but her upper lip barely moved today. She's done something.

I'm not against getting work done, but much as I can't stand her bratty ass, she does have a naturally beautiful face and didn't need to do a damn thing to it. I hope she doesn't continue to get work done. 

Yes, I can't stand her but she has naturally beautiful features. I think it was Last season she posted a pic or came out in a hoodie, barely any makeup and she looked the best I've ever seen her. 

• Love 8
Just now, Coffeewinewater said:

Yes, I can't stand her but she has naturally beautiful features. I think it was Last season she posted a pic or came out in a hoodie, barely any makeup and she looked the best I've ever seen her. 

Her face is honestly flawless. She has a natural good nose. Her natural lips work with the rest of her features. She's only in her 30's, and she's not one of those 30-somethings that shows premature aging. Leave your face alone Megs! You're not as smart as you think you are, but you are more naturally pretty than you think you are!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

It's tragic that so many women in the industry succumb to the madness.  And I am very easily distracted by it, so much so that there are some actresses, for example, that I can't even watch in shows or movies anymore because it takes me out of their scenes every single time.  It's truly sad. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I appreciate slutty looking makeup as much as the next girlie girl, but since when are 2020 conservative pundits supposed to be styled like 1990's Playboy Playmates?

I thought it was a pretty common look amongst right wing conservative woman on TV.  Some are more over the top but many at least to me look like real housewives at a reunion. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Look at the make up alone, Rachel Maddow , Nicole Wallace,  Katy Tur on MSNBC  as compared the women on Fox.  Fox's makeup bill must be outrageous 💋. Don't get me wrong I love my makeup 😉

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I thought it was a pretty common look amongst right wing conservative woman on TV.  Some are more over the top but many at least to me look like real housewives at a reunion.

Watch the movie Bombshell.  

Meghan needs to find a hairstyle that is flattering for her face. And clearly she needs a lesson on how to apply make up. The objective is to make yourself look nice without drawing attention to the fact  you are wearing make up.

• Love 10

I don't understand.  Do pregnant women today get obsessed with "looking cute"  and posting photos of their faces, or is this just a meghan thing?  I would think posting photos of the nursery, might be a thing.  But really, isn't there a whole lot more to do when you're having a baby any day, than putting on makeup and taking selfies? 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I don't understand.  Do pregnant women today get obsessed with "looking cute"  and posting photos of their faces, or is this just a meghan thing?  I would think posting photos of the nursery, might be a thing.  But really, isn't there a whole lot more to do when you're having a baby any day, than putting on makeup and taking selfies? 

She’s missing the constant cupping of the belly pictures and professional photos of hubby on knees kissing her tummy . 
I was so excited I wore maternity tops too soon and devoted so much time on the nursery and filling drawers with onesies. 
So no I don’t understand the constant close up face shots.  She’s says she’s keeping the baby/ pregnancy out of public eye because so many people respond with disgusting comments about her terrible father.  
her make up was especially awful today. The white at the corners of her mouth , bizarre. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

She will probably have nannies to help her with the baby.  Plus, she is very insecure about her body, people who don't like her are always making fun of her weight and calling her Ms. piggie and worst. I am pretty sure she has gotten bigger and does not want to be seen..

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I thought it was a pretty common look amongst right wing conservative woman on TV.  Some are more over the top but many at least to me look like real housewives at a reunion. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Look at the make up alone, Rachel Maddow , Nicole Wallace,  Katy Tur on MSNBC  as compared the women on Fox.  Fox's makeup bill must be outrageous 💋. Don't get me wrong I love my makeup 😉

Yeah I always found it funny that conservative women on TV are all sexed up though. Why does the party that's supposed to be more Christian and about family values need to see beautiful hosts, showing leg and cleavage to talk about the news? It makes no sense.

I love my makeup too! I actually love sexy makeup and even dressing sexy, but time and place. 

4 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Watch the movie Bombshell.  

Meghan needs to find a hairstyle that is flattering for her face. And clearly she needs a lesson on how to apply make up. The objective is to make yourself look nice without drawing attention to the fact  you are wearing make up.

Bombshell was a great movie. Has the dress code on Fox gotten better? Are the female anchors still supposed to dress the way Roger Ailes preferred? I remember Jed mentioned something about no pants being allowed for the women. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah I always found it funny that conservative women on TV are all sexed up though. Why does the party that's supposed to be more Christian and about family values need to see beautiful hosts, showing leg and cleavage to talk about the news? It makes no sense.

I love my makeup too! I actually love sexy makeup and even dressing sexy, but time and place. 

Bombshell was a great movie. Has the dress code on Fox gotten better? Are the female anchors still supposed to dress the way Roger Ailes preferred? I remember Jed mentioned something about no pants being allowed for the women. 

It's not about the women feeling good and dressing sexy because they like it. They are supposed to do it to attract men since women exist solely to please men.

• Love 10