Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

Very sad to hear about the passing of Roberta McClain. Living to 108 is amazing though. I love the idea of my elderly loved ones living to 100+, but I don't know if I could personally handle losing so many people.

1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Aw that is really sweet. I thought about her not meeting her granddaughter. 

11 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The name "Liberty" reminds me of the song Gene Pitney sang in the 1960s The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (a gun slinger)

Good movie too. Jimmy Stewart. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Sad to hear but she made it to 108 and that's pretty awesome...although it probably didn't feel that way to her because who wants to outlive their own son?

I know. She outlived two of her three children, her spouse, and her only sibling. 😞 

• Love 2
Just now, Gemma Violet said:

Meghan looks so much better and naturally beautiful without all the extreme make-up she's been wearing lately.  

I'm a glamour girl myself but noticed how extra she got with the makeup toward the end of her pregnancy. She is definitely naturally beautiful. Less is more sometimes!

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Meghan looks so much better and naturally beautiful without all the extreme make-up she's been wearing lately.  

18 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm a glamour girl myself but noticed how extra she got with the makeup toward the end of her pregnancy. She is definitely naturally beautiful. Less is more sometimes!

Meghan also looks very beautiful when she has a genuine smile on her face, as it seems here.  She is almost unrecognizable between the lack of makeup and the pretty smile.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Meghan also looks very beautiful when she has a genuine smile on her face, as it seems here.  She is almost unrecognizable between the lack of makeup and the pretty smile.

Audrey Hepburn said happy girls are the prettiest girls. 🙂

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Here's a picture of Meghan and baby, but you can't see the baby's face.

That is a beautiful pic. MeAgain looks genuinely happy.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 6

On 10/12/2020 at 6:09 PM, RealHousewife said:

very sad to hear about the passing of Roberta McClain. Living to 108 is amazing though. I love the idea of my elderly loved ones living to 100+, but I don't know if I could personally handle losing so many people.

On 10/12/2020 at 6:04 PM, ginger90 said:

Read more  

Aw that is really sweet. I thought about her not meeting her granddaughter. 

Is is her great granddaughter that Roberta didn't meet. Meghan is her granddaughter.

It is amazing that she lived to 108 but she had the financial and medical resources that most people do not have. It is all about quality of life not the number of years. I would hate the idea of living to 100+ or any age,  if I'm not able to do what I want to.

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, OnTime said:

Is is her great granddaughter that Roberta didn't meet. Meghan is her granddaughter.

It is amazing that she lived to 108 but she had the financial and medical resources that most people do not have. It is all about quality of life not the number of years. I would hate the idea of living to 100+ or any age,  if I'm not able to do what I want to.

I’m sorry, that’s what I meant. 

Totally agree with you too. 

2 hours ago, OnTime said:

I agree with you.  She lived a full life with her identical twin sister who passed away in 2008, they used to travel all over the world together, especially to Europe.. I believe she gave up driving after her twin died.. It is too bad she did not meet her great-granddaughter..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yeah, I'll be that person and happily sit at my table for one:

So what?

Make room for me.  If Meghan is genuinely happy then good for her. But my personal opinion is she is doing what is expected of her as a conservative, as a Republican as a blah blah blah.  My prediction is when she comes back to the show she will say very little about her daughter.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Make room for me.  If Meghan is genuinely happy then good for her. But my personal opinion is she is doing what is expected of her as a conservative, as a Republican as a blah blah blah.  My prediction is when she comes back to the show she will say very little about her daughter.  

I think she will milk the giving birth in a pandemic for quite some time. She was criticized for something by a pundint and her response was she just gave birth and couldn't deal with his shit. So any time anyone criticizes her, she is all: I just GAVE BIRTH! In a PANDEMIC!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yeah, I'll be that person and happily sit at my table for one:

So what?

25 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Count me in too.....

Party Hello GIF by Laurie Rowan

Edited by Jaded
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, bannana said:

I think she will milk the giving birth in a pandemic for quite some time. She was criticized for something by a pundint and her response was she just gave birth and couldn't deal with his shit. So any time anyone criticizes her, she is all: I just GAVE BIRTH! In a PANDEMIC!

Yep, I saw her tweet.  Matthew Dowd called her out after she tweeted that the cancellation of the October 15th debate would hurt democracy and the American people still had questions which need to be answered by both candidates.  Matthew correctly pointed out that Biden was willing to go ahead with a virtual format and Trump refused and it needed to be said who was responsible for the cancellation.  She took offense and replied that she had given birth 12 days prior and wasn't there for Twitter drama.  Mind you she was the one that tweeted about the debate's cancellation and he replied.  Her having given birth didn't stop her from tweeting a 'both sides' type of argument and she didn't take kindly for being called out.  The perpetual victim never takes responsibility for anything she says or does.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

Yep, I saw her tweet.  Matthew Dowd called her out after she tweeted that the cancellation of the October 15th debate would hurt democracy and the American people still had questions which need to be answered by both candidates.  Matthew correctly pointed out that Biden was willing to go ahead with a virtual format and Trump refused and it needed to be said who was responsible for the cancellation.  She took offense and replied that she had given birth 12 days prior and wasn't there for Twitter drama.  Mind you she was the one that tweeted about the debate's cancellation and he replied.  Her having given birth didn't stop her from tweeting a 'both sides' type of argument and she didn't take kindly for being called out.  The perpetual victim never takes responsibility for anything she says or does.

I just gave birth! You cannot criticize my ill-formed views!

julia louis dreyfus birth GIF by Veep HBO

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I predict Libby will be an only child.. I would be shock if she had another one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

My prediction is when she comes back to the show she will say very little about her daughter.  

Yep. She said very little about the baby when she was pregnant so she won't be saying much.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

She tweets something and someone politely responds correcting what she said and Meghan gets pissy and takes her ball home.  She simply cannot handle anyone telling her she is wrong.  I'm no psychologist but I'm guessing she was pampered as a child and didn't hear the word no too often.

• Love 15
19 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

18 hours ago, Jaded said:

Count me in too.....

Party Hello GIF by Laurie Rowan

I've got a better example of how I feel:

I couldn't find the one I used for something else last year, but these are on point as well:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, General Days said:

Thank you, Ginger. That's a sweet picture. Meghan looks about 10 years younger, without all of that makeup plastered to her face. As I've said before, I hope she falls so in love with motherhood that she never returns.

(I know this won't happen, but I'll enjoy the fantasy while it lasts.)

You and me both 

• Love 5
On 10/15/2020 at 7:50 PM, deirdra said:

I suspect she's already set up an auto-tracker so that in a couple of years she can respond to comments with "I just gave birth 782 days ago" ...

Aak i was thinking the very same thang.  Great another thing to be counting about lol

• LOL 1
On 10/24/2020 at 4:19 PM, bannana said:

MeAgain is getting birthday wishes on her twitter. 

Here's her response to one of them 🤣

Haha i love one of the hashtags is 'release the kraken' that's funny

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posting this because she describes women being cut open (which is very graphic and horror story-like), which made we wonder whether she had a caesarean. Because if so her recovery time would be longer. And maybe she won't be returning in time for the election. One can hope.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, bannana said:

Posting this because she describes women being cut open (which is very graphic and horror story-like), which made we wonder whether she had a caesarean. Because if so her recovery time would be longer. And maybe she won't be returning in time for the election. One can hope.

So now she all about you go sister with women?  What she fails to mention is she only thinks certain women are tough enough to be president.

• Love 8