Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

Well, it sure looks like she’s not worried about social distancing. She’s even dumber than I thought. 

So wait, she cannot go crib shopping but she can dine in a restaurant? I have not been to an indoor restaurant since March.  

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, bannana said:

So wait, she cannot go crib shopping but she can dine in a restaurant? I have not been to an indoor restaurant since March.  

Right! Has anyone heard anything about the crib yet? lol I don't judge people for having a small bubble of friends they socialize with, but I am surprised by Meghan too because of stuff she said on the show. "It is hard enough being the only conservative in all of New York City. As a pregnant, conservative woman, I not only face discrimination every day for my politics to the point it's scary merely being out and about, I can't even buy a crib because I'm so frightened of Covid! What am I going to do? I have waited 35 years to have a baby. I'm American royalty and shouldn't have to online shop!" I'm exaggerating, but barely. Maybe she got cabin fever because it's been so many months? I definitely agree if she's taking the risk of dining in a restaurant with friends, buying a crib in person should be no big deal. We all know she has the money and power to have any store of her choosing shut down just so she can shop all by herself (whatever city she's in), and that despite all the people she thinks hate her for her politics or her gender, everyone would go out of their way to appease the Princess of Arizona. There may be some rich and famous folks who don't pull that crap, but it's Meghan My Father McCain.  

• Love 7
10 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I have a new theory on baby name. Regardless boy or girl it will be McCain Domenech (autocorrect comes up with demonic)

If it comes up as Demonic, it’s God’s will.  Don’t fight it.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I have a new theory on baby name. Regardless boy or girl it will be McCain Domenech (autocorrect comes up with demonic)

If it's a boy, I think it will be John McCain Domenech.  If it's a girl, I think it will be Dolly McCain Domenech.

eta:  I see someone suggested Dolly upthread.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/25/2020 at 8:56 AM, blondiec0332 said:

She is days? weeks? away from giving birth and she is posting what I'm sure she thinks is glamour shots.  When I was soon to give birth I had much more important things to do.

I don't see a late pregnancy face. Was she able to change her face that much? 

• Love 5

I don’t think Megan is pregnant. I think she is using a surrogate. She doesn’t appear to have gained weight, she says she won’t show a pic because of the backlash, but I think it’s because she is not physically pregnant herself.  She never talks about pregnancy issues like morning sickness or heartburn or any of the other things you go through. She doesn’t even mention great things like movement, heartbeat, etc. We all know she loves to talk about herself so just kind odd she is tight lipped on this.  Just my opinion. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Axie said:

I honestly don’t know, so, please don’t slam me, but, aren’t you supposed to stop coloring your hair while pregnant?

No.  That used to be the recommendation back in the day but nowadays it's fine to get your hair colored (the chemicals or procedures  are different now or something) as long you're in a place with good ventilation.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Meghan looks completely different after the botox, eyebrow lift, and lip injections...I'm kinda sad she did it? Like if it makes her happy, good for her, but more and more everyone on TV looks the same, and she seems to be going for the same look as most women on Fox News.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, jungki said:

Meghan looks completely different after the botox, eyebrow lift, and lip injections...I'm kinda sad she did it? Like if it makes her happy, good for her, but more and more everyone on TV looks the same, and she seems to be going for the same look as most women on Fox News.

One of the few nice things I say about her is she is a very pretty woman. Beauty is a blessing. I hope she is careful with her face. 

• Love 6
On 9/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, jungki said:

You can do all that in the eleventh hour, but you can't dye your hair?  I guess its a chemical thang, but isn't there chemicals in that stuff?  Don't get that one.  But from her own playbook, i dont have kids so dont know the rules lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

But from her own playbook, i dont have kids so dont know the rules lol

I hope you said that out loud as you typed it in as miserable of a voice that you could muster; complete with a snarling lip and a hair toss.  And then threw it back to Whoopi with a passive aggressive "whatever!"  Or at least the first part.  The last part might have been a bit too weird.  Even for this crowd. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I hope you said that out loud as you typed it in as miserable of a voice that you could muster; complete with a snarling lip and a hair toss.  And then threw it back to Whoopi with a passive aggressive "whatever!"  Or at least the first part.  The last part might have been a bit too weird.  Even for this crowd. 

Epitome of maturity, that one!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

I just have to post this pic for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than it is my favourite photo of our favourite gal.  There is even a moving gif of it online but I cannot get it to size properly to fit here.

index.jpg.789eea3cdac64f84707206d15eb9e2aa.jpg

giphy.gif

Here is the zoomed out version I made a while ago because I couldn't find the zoomed in version. If anyone wants to see the video- the topic is Meghan Markle baby shower.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
Just now, falltime said:

giphy.gif

Here is the zoomed out version I made a while ago because I couldn't find the zoomed in version. If anyone wants to see the video- the topic is Meghan Markle baby shower.

No wonder Megs is so unhappy. True patriots do NOT care about British royalty! Not even if an American marries into it! And why does her serious conservative woman self have to discuss baby showers? Who cares. They're not a special moment for a new mom, not like buying a crib in person is. 

• LOL 4

1/3 of MM's "lips" were drawn on outside of her actual lips.  

Does she really think we are fooled into believing that those two hanging hanks of hair make her face thinner?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, atlantaloves said:

THANK YOU REAL HOUSEWIFE, YOU ARE MY BITCH GIRL (and I mean that in the sweetest way)....I JUST CAN'T WITH THIS SHOW ANYMORE, I HATE HER SO MUCH. She ruins the show.

I'm blushing. 🥰 😘

At least she provides ample snark material. 

• Love 1
On 9/11/2020 at 3:14 PM, Cementhead said:

Hah!  Funny, you made me laugh heh. Maybe that last shot helped haha!  Anyway, good on ya!  Gave me quite the imagery there LOL

• Love 1
On 9/8/2020 at 7:41 PM, Haleth said:

And she had the gall to criticize Nancy Pelosi for getting her hair done. 

Nancy is not part of her team so she will always criticize her.. Megan's team always clutch their pearls when someone on the opposing team does something wrong.. 

• Love 5
On 9/11/2020 at 11:16 PM, deirdra said:

1/3 of MM's "lips" were drawn on outside of her actual lips.  

Does she really think we are fooled into believing that those two hanging hanks of hair make her face thinner?

Maybe this is the look she was going for:

33161414-8730947-Ivana_insisted_that_all

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

CF30563D-11EE-4D3B-B10E-AB74BB4F0E3E.jpeg

39190605-87FA-4EF4-8934-5D465F5CB631.jpeg

First how does she not know this?

Second has she not ever had a pregnant friend? Actually has she ever had a friend?

Third has she not read any pregnancy books?  Or even googled pregnancy?

Fourth has she not talked to her OB/GYN about what to expect while pregnant?

She just wants attention. Posting anything about pregnancy especially questions gets you tons of responses.

• Love 9