Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

On 9/30/2020 at 12:26 AM, Back Atcha said:

Without the "McCain" middle-ish name, the baby's initials are LSD.

Hmm well with it we LSMD which at quick glance could read as BSDM or whatever that group is called lol

LSMD stands for:

Laboratory for Spacecraft and Mission Design (California Institute of Technology)

Laser Speed Measuring Device

Least Squared Mean Difference

Large Scale Materials Development (US NSF)

Least Squares Minimum Distance (algorithm)

Light-Scattering Microemboli Detector

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/29/2020 at 12:55 PM, Haleth said:

Another pundint in the making. 

You know what?  I actually have hope in my heart for the happy threesome.  I expected zero maternal instinct,  same as me. But maybe those ice waters have melted and the heart is slowly warming up.  Pink to red . Well i guess we shall see.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, falltime said:

Sarcastic Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Remember GIF by Farmer Wants A Wife

She went from not being able to share basic opinions about breastfeeding when it was a topic on The View to tweeting about her nipples without anyone asking? She’s one interesting conservative woman. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

She went from not being able to share basic opinions about breastfeeding when it was a topic on The View to tweeting about her nipples without anyone asking? She’s one interesting conservative woman. 

... and, in my opinion, very crude!!!

• Love 14
58 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

... and, in my opinion, very crude!!!

Me too. TMI Meghan, TMI! 

56 minutes ago, Chele said:

Doesn't she have a mom or MIL to ask these questions?

Seriously. No need to send out a tweet like that. 

• Love 11

I'm not a mom, have never had children, never breast fed but even I know your nipples get sore when you are first start nursing. There is cream for that. They should have covered this in the hospital when they taught her how to nurse..

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Chele said:

I'm not a mom, have never had children, never breast fed but even I know your nipples get sore when you are first start nursing. There is cream for that. They should have covered this in the hospital when they taught her how to nurse..

She should have been "prepping" her nipples from the beginning of her pregnancy  if she was planning on BF.

Didn't she bother to read a book about it?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Tunia said:

She should have been "prepping" her nipples from the beginning of her pregnancy  if she was planning on BF.

I think on the show she mentioned that she got rid of pregnancy/parenting books because blah blah blah. Lol I don't remember the reason she gave.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, falltime said:

I think on the show she mentioned that she got rid of pregnancy/parenting books because blah blah blah. Lol I don't remember the reason she gave.

She may come to regret that decision.  

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, falltime said:

She did indeed say that the pregnancy books were boring.

sorry not sorry no GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

My guess is she knows all this and is just calling attention to herself. It is more dramatic than saying “Libby latched on first thing and we have no problems nursing”. There would then be no poor MeAgain

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Y'all. She is breaking down barriers and bringing sore nipples to the attention of the public. She will personally end the private shame of sore nipples. Look for her audio book, "Nipped-A conservative woman breastfeeds" on Amazon.

kourtney and kim take miami GIF

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Tunia said:

Prepping nipples really hasn’t been a thing in years...She needs a lactation consultant to check out that latch.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Oh, Meggie! We were doing so well forgetting all about you but how are we to do that if you will never just go away?

Edited by Axie
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

Nothing I've ever learned about pregnancy makes it sound appealing.

Girl count me in this group! I don't think I'll ever romanticize pregnancy. It doesn't sound fun, and the delivery sounds like a horror show. I don't think I'd mind breastfeeding, but I wouldn't feel comfortable exposing myself in public the way moms are encouraged to these days, and I'd die before I'd tweet about my nipples! I'll leave that to the ever bashful, conservative Nutmeg!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Why will I not be surprised if she shows up next week?

I was in the kitchen when they did the show's introduction today and was listening for Ana's name, and, when they said Meghan McCain, I thought she was already back.  I felt nauseous and disappointed. Of course, she wasn't.  Whew!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I was in the kitchen when they did the show's introduction today and was listening for Ana's name, and, when they said Meghan McCain, I thought she was already back.  I felt nauseous and disappointed. Of course, she wasn't.  Whew!

I haven't heard her being announced since the first show 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, OnTime said:

Hopefully she will stay in "newborn" land. 

I will bet my 401k that she is back before Election Day.  Not necessarily full time, but I do think she will make an appearance being the "political analyst" that she calls herself.

(oh no, could I lose my money?)

In the People article about birth announcement, it mentioned that Meghun would return before the election. 

On 10/6/2020 at 3:03 PM, Aileen said:

Prepping nipples really hasn’t been a thing in years...She needs a lactation consultant to check out that latch.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:01 PM, GiveMeSpace said:

Nipple prepping? I had no idea that was a thing. I learn so much here.

On 10/6/2020 at 7:21 PM, heysmilinstrange said:

Nothing I've ever learned about pregnancy makes it sound appealing.

On 10/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, RealHousewife said:

Girl count me in this group! I don't think I'll ever romanticize pregnancy. It doesn't sound fun, and the delivery sounds like a horror show. I don't think I'd mind breastfeeding, but I wouldn't feel comfortable exposing myself in public the way moms are encouraged to these days, and I'd die before I'd tweet about my nipples! I'll leave that to the ever bashful, conservative Nutmeg!

LOL - I had no idea that nipple prepping was so passe, and have to wonder why it's no longer recommended.  Seems like, for the little effort, there are pretty good results.

For those who hadn't heard of it before, basically it was simply "tweaking" your nipples to toughen them by rubbing them between your fingers often and on a regular basis.  Then, when l'il Liberty arrives, the sucking action of the BF doesn't chap the nipples and makes BF more comfortable.

I must be showing my age by not knowing this is now "out"!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

Meghan probably has multiple "exclusive" deals that prevent her from showing a pic of her own child on SM

I'm sure she does, plus Meghan doesn't only get flak from people like us, who simply dislike her and her views. Her social media is full of real hatred that nobody deserves, at least not for being a shitty talk show with inconsistent standards, and yucky politics. I wouldn't share my baby's picture online, either. You think she'd send one to her co-hosts though, privately, I mean.

Edited by General Days
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

You all are so much more generous than I am.

She's such a vile, nasty, narcissistic piece of goods, that I will never think kindly of her, or think she's changed. She's incapable of it. Spawn or no.

Until she APOLOGIZES. PUBLICLY, to every single person she's been downright nasty to (on this show), has disrespected for them DARING, for them having the AUDACITY to tell her they knew her sire and were friends, and to mean it SINCERELY, then maybe. Maybeeeee, I'll think a little bit kindly toward her.

But it's highly unlikely.

But that's just me.

• Love 24
On 10/10/2020 at 8:28 AM, Haleth said:

Can it be that motherhood has softened our Meghan? 🤔

I was just wondering the same thang.  Has Hell frozen over?  Is assimilation complete?  20/20 better get on it!  David Muir where are youuuu?

• LOL 2

The name "Liberty" reminds me of the song Gene Pitney sang in the 1960s The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (a gun slinger)

Because the point of a gun

Was the only law that Liberty understood

When it came to shootin' straight and fast

• Love 4