Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

hmmm - she has not been home. Even to console her family......it is all about her Dad. Forget about Mom, grandmother, siblings, nieces and nephews (opps, they are kids and she can't identify with them).

All about daddy. Forget Biden's first wife, their young daughter, their older adult son, - it is always MM and MY daddy. Nothing else counts and you will never understand.

• Love 13
On 4/26/2019 at 10:05 PM, maggiemae said:

Good grief - MM has not lived in Az since going off to college. She can love it but not pretend to have lived there since college.

And she calls MY* Arizona senators/congressmen HERS!!!  Do I assume she votes in Arizona?

*AZNative established 1940

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

There is something seriously wrong with Meghan. (And her voice makes my ears bleed.)

Someone I follow on Twitter wrote this today:

"Our people are dying and Meghan McCain continues to pretend Ilhan Omar is to blame. It's horrifying and dangerous, and McCain needs to be held to account."

This Week on ABC

• Love 11

Ya know, the people who edit these videos highlight her ridiculousness even more when they zoom in on her facial expressions. Sometimes those of us who watch it in real time miss out on the tiny details. She’s so over the top ridiculous.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Ya know, the people who edit these videos highlight her ridiculousness even more when they zoom in on her facial expressions. Sometimes those of us who watch it in real time miss out on the tiny details. She’s so over the top ridiculous.

There should be drag queens of Meghan 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

The View really needs someone with a roll of duct tape to stand right behind MM so that they can immediately apply it to her mouth when she starts yelling, screeching and disrespecting.  Then sit her on a short stool at the corner of the stage for the rest of the show.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The View really needs someone with a roll of duct tape to stand right behind MM so that they can immediately apply it to her mouth when she starts yelling, screeching and disrespecting.  Then sit her on a short stool at the corner of the stage for the rest of the show.

Or a trap door under her seat for her to fall down, like in a Bond film. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

Hey Chicricket : Damn if I had an ovary left I would bear your children for that clip....I did a huge spit take, but of course managed to miss my computer, because, girl, I'm poor and I kinda need it...thank you thank you thank you thank you. what a fucking bitch.   SO GOOD.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

There is something seriously wrong with Meghan. (And her voice makes my ears bleed.)

Someone I follow on Twitter wrote this today:

"Our people are dying and Meghan McCain continues to pretend Ilhan Omar is to blame. It's horrifying and dangerous, and McCain needs to be held to account."

This Week on ABC

Wow, she is just BSC.  She finally gets a gig on a real news show, and then does one of her blue card things.  Chris Christie's face as she is spewing her nonsense is hilarious.

She is getting skewered on twitter.  She can usually get away with her BSC stuff on The View.  

I don't think she will be invited back to This Week.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, bannana said:

Wow, she is just BSC.  She finally gets a gig on a real news show, and then does one of her blue card things.  Chris Christie's face as she is spewing her nonsense is hilarious.

She is getting skewered on twitter.  She can usually get away with her BSC stuff on The View.  

I don't think she will be invited back to This Week.

Megan is disgusting vile nasty  hateful piece of work.  Chris Christie's face is giving me life..

• Love 10

I'm thinking MM's dad was in Dc, or traveling internationally.

And had political friends (or even foes) to the ranch. On occassion. 

Thinking he always insisted his infant, toddler, little girl and teen was there to soak it in and his guests were thrilled with MM - and oh so proud when she chose Art History as her major

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Meghan claims she is an expert in politics because Cindy was at the Rep National Convention when she was pregnant.  I suppose that means we are all experts in whatever occupation our parents had while pregnant.  Wall Street banker here.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, springtime said:

It must be part of her contract to be on George’s show ( and other ABC political shows) I did like that under her name it only said “The View Cohost” lol 

But Meghan is a "political analyst". LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Haleth said:

Meghan claims she is an expert in politics because Cindy was at the Rep National Convention when she was pregnant.  I suppose that means we are all experts in whatever occupation our parents had while pregnant.  Wall Street banker here.

I'm a great dancer to the swing music of 1940.  Also a womanizer (even though I'm female).

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 4/28/2019 at 6:46 PM, TheView said:

Or a trap door under her seat for her to fall down, like in a Bond film. 

About one of those carnival hammer ? 

I am catching up on DVR and know I’ll flip it off when Newt comes on. Whoops MM suggesting we pray right here in the studio for the hero in the shooting so probably won’t even make it till then  

She reads off her cards the statistics for increase in hate crimes but doesn’t dawn on her that we shouldn’t sell A 15 machine guns period? Or do we need those for squirrels and sleeping animals. 

• Love 5

Oh, my.  I hope they discuss this on the show.  Don't they usually highlight when someone wins an award.  Cannot wait to see Joy's reaction.

Edited by bannana
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, Haleth said:

Ballroom dancer here.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Just listened to this You Tube video...haven't heard him before.  He's scathing in his critique of Meghan:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-tLwj4D2E&t=2s

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/26/2019 at 10:56 AM, blondiec0332 said:

Don't worry Tinkerbell. The afterlife I believe in will include our own forum for us to post on. And as a bonus it will include being able to haunt who we post about.

PreviouslyAlive Forums!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, bannana said:

Oh, my.  I hope they discuss this on the show.  Don't they usually highlight when someone wins an award.  Cannot wait to see Joy's reaction.

I imagine Meghan got this award based on her willingness to shout "the democrats are the party of infanticide!"  even though she knows it isn't true. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

I imagine Meghan got this award based on her willingness to shout "the democrats are the party of infanticide!"  even though she knows it isn't true. 

I'd nominate her for an award if she would produce a documentary where SHE is featured visiting several (MANY!) hospitals and parents whose babies have such severe and obvious birth defects they will probably not live.  Also visit those parents/familites/caretakers (and care facilities) for the "babies" who are alive--but everyone continues to suffer. Surely "real life" will change her mind about everything... especially using that cruel word!

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

I'd nominate her for an award if she would produce a documentary where SHE is featured visiting several (MANY!) hospitals and parents whose babies have such severe and obvious birth defects they will probably not live.  Also visit those parents/familites/caretakers (and care facilities) for the "babies" who are alive--but everyone continues to suffer. Surely "real life" will change her mind about everything... especially using that cruel word!

They should have brought someone on the View to refute everything Meghan said.  Let her continue with her irrational rantings about infanticide in front of parents who had to make that agonizing choice.

• Love 15

Okay, Good God from Zion, once again we have to hear about how hard it is for Meeee-gan to find clothing in a SIZE 12. Dear, once again, let me inform you that you are NOT A SIZE 12, you are not a size 14, you are not even a 16, you are probably a 22. Jesus....doesn't she have a mirror? Just shut up!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, atlantaloves said:

Okay, Good God from Zion, once again we have to hear about how hard it is for Meeee-gan to find clothing in a SIZE 12. 

I wear 3X.  THREE-FREAKIN' X!   It's so harrrrd for me to find clothing in Size 12...that fits.  Princess, I feel yer pain!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

There is no way in hell MM wears a size 12. 

And ridiculous to pretend she does, and embraces herself for not caring but then admits she does. No one can have it all ways. 

Yet one can be honest about it and accept it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

MM gigilies are due to day drinking,  IMHO. 

She starts celebrating early,  I'm  convinced.  

Also,  the reason (among many) she's so stupid. ..her brain cells have been pickled from an early age.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Last night, Democratic presidential candidate, Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington was the top of the show guest on Real Time with Bill Maher.

Inslee's campaign is heavy on combating climate change. He mentioned arguing with Meghan McCain about green initiatives. Bill Maher gets on my nerves, but his succinct dismissal of the Princess of Arizona was perfect. Watch!

(Video cued to relevant section)

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)

I guess Bill Maher won't be having MM on his show a second time 😉  She certainly came across as an idiot the first (and last) time.  He will stick to Republicans who are actually in politics, not politics-adjacent self-proclaimed pundints (sic).

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, General Days said:

Last night, Democratic presidential candidate, Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington was the top of the show guest on Real Time with Bill Maher.

Inslee's campaign is heavy on combating climate change. He mentioned arguing with Meghan McCain about green initiatives. Bill Maher gets on my nerves, but his succinct dismissal of the Princess of Arizona was perfect. Watch!

(Video cued to relevant section)

You mean he didn’t rise to her defense like he did when Paul Begala was Mean to her and exposed how intellectually bankrupt she was?😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂

That will NEVER NOT be funny!😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

You mean he didn’t rise to her defense like he did when Paul Begala was Mean to her and exposed how intellectually bankrupt she was?😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂

That will NEVER NOT be funny!😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm just glad we have Meghan and not Rachel Campos-Duffy. 

2 minutes ago, TheView said:

I'm just glad we have Meghan and not Rachel Campos-Duffy. 

I find both to be equally repellent.  I doubt the show will ever find a sane Republican who can articulate her views without lies distortions propaganda and hysterical rants.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4