Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

Is she going to eat the sock?  Jesus.  Close your damn mouth, you giant fool.

And P.S.  You might want to take the advice from your socks.  Maybe someone was trying to send you a message. 

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 10
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

And, there you have it......

C36D6763-3939-4F4D-BF14-084235A3C922.jpeg

So, if all that matters to you MM, is ratings, then you are exactly what is wrong with this world. Money is all you care about--not the truth, not treating people with kindness and empathy. I hate to say this, but I can think of no other words--you are a horrible person.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She must confuse the View with the Real Housewives.

I don't watch this show for catfights.   Or to hear a spoiled little rich girl screech a bunch of lies to push her tribe's agenda.  Take that shit to cable where it belongs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

That must be what she repeats to herself every day she storms out of the studio after another on-air tantrum. “They can’t fire me, the ratings are up, the ratings are up….!” Someone tweet her the reminder that the ratings were “up” when Jedi was there, too, heh... Nobody is irreplaceable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Anyone want to see Meghan dancing at her wedding?

Could I take a second to acknowledge the wonderful Jessi Colter? Waylon's widow (Shooter's their only son) and one of the Outlaws. Love her. Meghan isn't worthy of this legend.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, longobongo said:
23 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Anyone want to see Meghan dancing at her wedding?

Read more  

No.

Well...I did, kinda.   I didn't see real dancing...but it was behind a pole (excuse ME! post).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, ginger90 said:

I was going to play devil's advocate and considered that she have drunk- tweeted that, but then I saw the timestamp. Still could have been drunk at 7am, I guess.  

And I could be wrong,  but I think she might have since deleted it. I can't find it anymore, and I've been going through buckets of popcorn watching most of the Twitterverse read her for filth since Tuesday. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Well...I did, kinda.   I didn't see real dancing...but it was behind a pole (excuse ME! post).

I wanted to see it too honestly...I love first dances at weddings, no matter the couple. All that money and they couldn’t get a videographer? 

But honestly this is a poor and transparent attempt at swinging the attention back to her because she’s feeling some type of way about not being in Miami this weekend. She clearly wasn’t invited and why would she be? Her and her miserable ass husband have been awful to Ana, and Ana is past that “invite someone to something out of obligation” stage in life. Keep your bitter ass in NYC, Elsa.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

I wanted to see it too honestly...I love first dances at weddings, no matter the couple. All that money and they couldn’t get a videographer? 

Clay's singing was "okay," but that keyboard-organ music was an annoyance.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

But honestly this is a poor and transparent attempt at swinging the attention back to her because she’s feeling some type of way about not being in Miami this weekend. She clearly wasn’t invited and why would she be? Her and her miserable ass husband have been awful to Ana, and Ana is past that “invite someone to something out of obligation” stage in life. Keep your bitter ass in NYC, Elsa.

I guess it's not just those evuhl, libruhl Hollywood celebs who turn their noses up at Princess Snowflake after all.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 3/1/2019 at 7:38 PM, blondiec0332 said:

She must confuse the View with the Real Housewives.

I don't watch this show for catfights.   Or to hear a spoiled little rich girl screech a bunch of lies to push her tribe's agenda.  Take that shit to cable where it belongs.

Maybe her friend Andy Cohen can take her to that show with Erika Jayne 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Excellent article , the author made his claims and then backed them up with actual facts. He has a pretty good read on Meghan.

Thanks for posting, Chi . I don't get to see articles like that very often

• Love 11

The group photo with Andrew McCabe is classic. Everyone except NutMeg has a pleasant facial expression, and Ahby even has a big ol' cheeser. Thank you for posting the article, it made my day. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, suomi said:

The group photo with Andrew McCabe is classic. Everyone except NutMeg has a pleasant facial expression, and Ahby even has a big ol' cheeser. Thank you for posting the article, it made my day. 

Ha! I didn't even notice that.

Screenshot_20190306-221728.jpg

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Oh, but on Nutmeg's Twitter, she says she has resting bitch face, hence why she looks "angry" in the photo from today with Ricki Lake. 🤨

Insert eye roll emoji here.  And question:  when you are a bitch, can it really be referred to as 'resting bitch face?'  Isn't it just, oh, I dunno, your face? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, bannana said:

Oh, but on Nutmeg's Twitter, she says she has resting bitch face, hence why she looks "angry" in the photo from today with Ricki Lake.

It's difficult to continue with resting bitch face if you'll just slap a smile on it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

It would seem people have decided Meghan's grace period of grief is officially over and are now coming at her with both barrels blazing and it is a site to see.  She deserves everything she gets.  You can only spew lies and bullshit for so long before it finally catches up with you.

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 22

MOD NOTE

This is Meghan McCain's topic. This is not a topic about her parents, nor is it any longer a topic about her husband and what he does, where he works, or what he says. It is also most certainly not a place to post tweets from people who are not named Meghan McCain. If you want to engage with people on Twitter, by all means do so. If you want to praise someone for dragging Meghan McCain on Twitter, the place to do it is on Twitter—not here. This is PTV and we're not here to moderate tweets from other message boards. 

Any further tweets that Meghan McCain posts that are published here are subject to moderation. That means anything unnecessarily inflammatory, general politics, her tweeting to someone else, etc. should probably not be published here. 

Any infractions against these rules will be met with a warning. No exceptions.

Additionally, this thread will be closed until further notice. Please do not PM us and ask when it'll reopen. In its absence, take the time and familiarize yourselves with this new guideline. If you have questions, PM the Mod Team @Giant Misfit and @Princess Sparkle

32 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I enjoyed Navarro shutting down the Daughters’ perpetual, hypocritical nitpicking by stating the obvious, that nothing they’re talking about is even in the same realm as Trump. And Ana really caught McCain off-kilter, too, by asking if Beto was good enough for her to vote for—McCain defends Trump every day, but is too cowardly to admit she voted for him and will vote for him again. Probably because she knows nobody would take any of her faux Views seriously any more if she admitted that out loud.

9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Meghan was pretty adamant that she will not be voting for Trump, and she also commented that she hasn't voted for an actual Presidential candidate on the ticket in a number of years--I couldn't follow exactly what she was saying, as she seemed to realize she was digging a hole for herself with that comment, so tried to back-pedal a bit.  It sounded like she's done write-in votes and said she may have to do a write-in ballot for her father's ghost - way to use your vote effectively, Meghan!  

I brought this over from this week's show topic, because I felt my question wasn't relevant to today's episode.

Hasn't Meghan said before that she wrote in Ben Sasse in 2016 (or possibly Evan McMullin)?

I have no trouble believing she didn't cast a vote for Trump. No matter what I think about her (or think about her father's policies), Trump has talked trash about Meghan's father for a long time. Regardless of my own partisan views, I couldn't vote for an otherwise good candidate who talked like that about someone I love, never mind a crazyass, unqualified one.

That she shills for the party and its platform doesn't mean she is pro-Trump. She is pro-Meghan. Up until now (at least) I think she has figured that being a rightwing pundit was the way to keep herself relevant and employed.

Edited by General Days
  • Love 11
On 3/22/2019 at 1:21 PM, General Days said:

Hasn't Meghan said before that she wrote in Ben Sasse in 2016 (or possibly Evan McMullin)?

She claimed she voted for McMullin in 2016. Now whether or not she was telling the truth...who can say. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 2

Presented without comment:

For some reason it's only available through social media, and not YouTube, but this video...kind of says it all, doesn't it? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 9

I think Meghan is such a beautiful girl. She's around my age and is into some of the same guilty pleasure shows as me. I really think deep down she's a nice person. There are times she seems very likable and someone I could picture hanging out with. My heart goes out to her for the loss of her father. I don't blame her for struggling or even how much she talks about her father in general. My issue with her is how rude she can be to the other women, especially Joy. You can disagree in a respectful manner. She's even been rude to Abby, who is supposed to be her good friend. 

• Love 7

Sometimes I don't understand Meghan.....I think she would be much happier being on a show like "Access Hollywood" where she could discuss her reality shows.  Tonight, on Twitter, Secretary Hillary Clinton expressed how much she enjoyed seeing Khazir Khan talking to Meghan on "The View" and said it showed how people on all sides can be patriotic, and Meghan responded with a very nice Tweet back to Mrs. Clinton that she appreciated Mr. Khan and that her Father always enjoyed traveling with Mrs. Clinton.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Sometimes I don't understand Meghan.....I think she would be much happier being on a show like "Access Hollywood" where she could discuss her reality shows.  Tonight, on Twitter, Secretary Hillary Clinton expressed how much she enjoyed seeing Khazir Khan talking to Meghan on "The View" and said it showed how people on all sides can be patriotic, and Meghan responded with a very nice Tweet back to Mrs. Clinton that she appreciated Mr. Khan and that her Father always enjoyed traveling with Mrs. Clinton.  

She did on Instagram too. Meghan has said nasty things about Hillary on the show and suddenly, because Hillary mentioned her personally, she has nothing but kind words for her...

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

If you compliment Megan, you get on her good side. 

It sounds very familiar, who does that remind you of?  Megan is a piece of work and she gets worst and worst.. She may be loved by the producers of the show but she is hated. The dragging she gets on twitter would make me feel sorry for her if she was not such a nasty vile person..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:
2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

If you compliment Megan, you get on her good side. 

It sounds very familiar, who does that remind you of? 

Are you hinting that A Certain Someone is Presidential material?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

"you wre at my wedding denise"

"The View" co-host responded Monday to conservative commentator Denise C. McAllister for taking a swipe at her ABC talk show.

McAllister tweeted a story about "The View" using a photo of McCain as its main image. The pundit has written for The Federalist,...…………………...

"Can someone explain to me the purpose of The View?" McAllister tweeted. "It seems to me to be a roundtable of delusional mental midgets ricocheting ignorance and lack of emotional regulation."

McCain, who has been on "The View" since 2017, tweeted back that "you were at my wedding Denise."

I guess afterwards Denise clarified that she was not calling Meghan a "mental m*****", but referring to the people Meghan has to deal with on The VIew.  

Opposite Day, for sure. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4