Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, maggiemae said:

Good grief Alexis - now I have to figure out how to get the sting out of my hands from clapping so hard and go to bed after your posts tonight.

Great job!

Thanks! We’ve got to find ways to laugh at this shitshow, right? 😂

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Idk who is behind this account but if you want to torture yourself, press play and enjoy. 🤣

Oh, wow, that is amazing.  I am pretty sure I watched all of those episodes but when they are mashed up like that, it is pretty clear who the dumbo is.  Although, NutMeg would be proud of this montage.

Scenes of Sunny sipping tea were pretty funny too.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Idk who is behind this account but if you want to torture yourself, press play and enjoy. 🤣

And this is exactly why Nutmeg is on the show.  Sparks fly, she is quoted, clips on social media sites, we discuss, etc.  Even though she is a negative influence on a rational discussion, she brings people to the show.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Even though she is a negative influence on a rational discussion, she brings people to the show.

I don't believe she brings people to the show. They might click on the stories about her on other sites but I don't think that means they watch the show.  

Meghan's obnoxious behavior might get her recognition but I doubt it will lead to any respectable job offers in the future.

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

I don't believe she brings people to the show. They might click on the stories about her on other sites but I don't think that means they watch the show.  

Meghan's obnoxious behavior might get her recognition but I doubt it will lead to any respectable job offers in the future.

I agree. This isn’t a winning strategy in the long run for her “career.” Look where it took Elizabeth Hasselbeck. For now, I’m enjoying the videos showcasing her ridiculousness.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I agree. This isn’t a winning strategy in the long run for her “career.” Look where it took Elizabeth Hasselbeck. For now, I’m enjoying the videos showcasing her ridiculousness.

I love the quotes around "career." If even FOX won't have you, no one else will.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, bannana said:

Oh, wow, that is amazing.  I am pretty sure I watched all of those episodes but when they are mashed up like that, it is pretty clear who the dumbo is.  Although, NutMeg would be proud of this montage.

Scenes of Sunny sipping tea were pretty funny too.

Omg that just raised my ire and blood pressure a good 20 pts at least!

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Tammee said:

Omg that just raised my ire and blood pressure a good 20 pts at least!

Not to mention shattering the ear drums.  MM is probably proud of herself and doesn't see that that she interrupts even more than the people she is accusing. But she comes across as a rude, unprofessional and infantile ass.

• Love 7
On 4/18/2019 at 5:05 PM, atlantaloves said:

Tam: I haven't had the guts to turn on the t.v. today....knowing the bullcorn that is coming from a redacted report. So I am just gazing at the internet for things about Bob Fosse and having a Bombay gin and tonic today! THE BEST. Extra lime is the secret.💞

Oooo..are you watching the Fosse/Verdon mini series on FX??

• Love 1

Don't know how I missed this picture, but that is the ugliest wedding cake ever! It looks like something for a 4 year old boy's birthday party!

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=ben+domenech+father&fr=yfp-t-s&imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F11%2Fmccain-7.jpg#id=11&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F11%2Fmccain-7.jpg&action=click

Edited by OnTime
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

With out zooming in on the picture, I thought it was a  🎶under the sea🎶  cake.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/22/2019 at 9:45 PM, Alexis2291 said:

Tara just started posting videos like this (check out the video of moments where Sunny schools Abby and Meghan--she sets the Joe Lieberman moment to sad music and tints it to black and white, LMAO). She's a huge fan of the show and watches every day. She's preparing a video of Ana's best moments so keep your eyes open for that! 😄 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I don't get it.  Meghan tweets TO her dad, like "241 days and I still miss you,"  types of posts.  

To me, it's just attention-seeking, self-pitying behavior.   

Unless her version of heaven is a bunch of deceased people looking at Twitter?  

Maybe it's me being cynical, but we are mortal.  we are on this earth for a finite amount of time.  we should all expect that our grandparents, and then our parents, will die at some point. When your parent has a terminal illness, you expect that they will, at some point, succumb to the illness.  You can miss them, but the grief doesn't usually consume you.  Sometimes, people have lived their lives and they come to the end.   And the next generation lives on.  I really don't get choosing to be stuck, counting the days, obsessing about it. 

• Love 20

I agree Tinker - MM will always miss her dad - but ridiculous to count the days. The days should, imo, leading your own life and family and honoring your deceased within that venue.

Not counting the days and demanding people know she is John McCain's daughter!

Like - he did not have 2 other daughters......and sons. And a wife, and still a mother.

I can't imagine ABC/Disney when it comes to next year - the election year - and having bratty, insulting, combative, overly sensitive MM on the show.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She speaks for many, apparently.....

E2732C7C-8060-4C7E-9DAF-2C9BE403842E.jpeg

Ahhh....so she wasn't "sick," she was HERE (in my home state) to "welcome" the NFL's No. 1 draft, Kyler Murray???  He's a real fashionisto...maybe he can give her some wardrobe hints.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I don't get it.  Meghan tweets TO her dad, like "241 days and I still miss you,"  types of posts.  

To me, it's just attention-seeking, self-pitying behavior.   

Unless her version of heaven is a bunch of deceased people looking at Twitter?  

She's admitted that she talks to her Dad daily via Instagram.  No mention whether he replies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, deirdra said:

She's admitted that she talks to her Dad daily via Instagram.  No mention whether he replies.

So, I guess Meghan and I have different views of the afterlife.   

But, when I die, you guys will keep posting to me, liking my old posts, and quoting me, right?  

• LOL 20
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

But, when I die, you guys will keep posting to me, liking my old posts, and quoting me, right?  

Don't worry Tinkerbell. The afterlife I believe in will include our own forum for us to post on. And as a bonus it will include being able to haunt who we post about.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I'm sure we will as long as Previously/Primetimer/whatever is still in existence. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Oh, for sure.  And for at least 276 to 534 days or so.  One of us will have to keep track. 

6 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

And as a bonus it will include being able to haunt who we post about.

This reminds me of one of my favourite t-shirts I ever saw.  It said, "When I die, I'm going to come back and haunt the hell out of you fuckers."

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Oh, for sure.  And for at least 276 to 534 days or so.  One of us will have to keep track. 

This reminds me of one of my favourite t-shirts I ever saw.  It said, "When I die, I'm going to come back and haunt the hell out of you fuckers."

I want one of these t-shirts to give to my dad on father's day!  

to be clear - my dad is 93 and keeps boasting about all the people he has outlived.  He jokes about how much trouble we're going to have going through all his belongings when he's gone.  ("I'm not a hoarder, I'm a collector!") 

Edited by tinkerbell
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

I feel like the thumbnail of this video might give birth to a few nightmares tonight, but new Meghan video from Tara! Meghan McCain vs. The View...Part 1. And with that, I am anxiously awaiting Part 2 already!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

My favorite t-shirt says:

Accept the good in your life. Like me. I'm a fucking delight.

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Interesting to follow Meghan's train of thought, on the video posted above. 

When the others talk about their kids, grandkids, pets,  Meghan feels they are SHAMING her for not having the same.  

Think of how many times she has responded this way.  they talk about kids, she shouts, "I don't have kids!" as though the conversation is inappropriate because she can't contribute.  then at other times she complains that people shame her, or look down on her because of it.   SHe feels "shamed"  just by the fact that people talk about kids in front of her, and she has nothing to say about it.  

Every conversation has to revolve around her.  So, when they are talking about kids or pets, she interprets it as directed to her, criticizing her for NOT having kids or pets. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
9 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

We'll cast a spell to bring you back. I wish this clip would embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaaZkV36X7Y

Here's a shorter version....

Edited by Jaded
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Badbea99 said:
  16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She speaks for many, apparently.....

E2732C7C-8060-4C7E-9DAF-2C9BE403842E.jpeg

Didn't she just say that she hasn't been back to Arizona since her dad died?

Now she is all concerned about a football team?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

When the subject comes to kids, if she absolutely needs to say something, why not ask the people with kids a question or two. Or she could shut up and listen. There is no rule that every host has to comment on each topic.

There are often topics that not all of the hosts comment on, but MM is so self-focused that she has never noticed.  She feels she has to dominate every discussion. 

MM probably ran home to mommy because Whoops yelled at her.  She only made it about football (instead of her time out) because her co-hosts were all wearing or draping football jerseys that day.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 9