Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

If they're calling JPL "soap superstar" (really?) I hope they can come up with something better for Vincent Irizarry when he debuts..he's the one truly is a soap superstar. JPL looks really good though.

They could had said Emmy winning superstar for Tamara Braun too.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday December 14:

Philip pressures Victor to make a bold business decision.

Tuesday December 15:

Chad and Abigail solidify their relationship with a special night to themselves.

Wednesday December 16:

Rafe arrests Hope for murder!

Thursday December 17:

Kayla is horrified when she comes face-to-face with Ava.

Friday December 18:

John is shaken when Eduardo sheds light on his past.

Rafe bonds with Hope as he helps her and Ciara get into the holiday spirit.

• Love 2

Monday December 14:

Philip pressures Victor to make a bold business decision.

Tuesday December 15:

Chad and Abigail solidify their relationship with a special night to themselves.

Wednesday December 16:

Rafe arrests Hope for murder!

Thursday December 17:

Kayla is horrified when she comes face-to-face with Ava.

Friday December 18:

John is shaken when Eduardo sheds light on his past.

Rafe bonds with Hope as he helps her and Ciara get into the holiday spirit.

Ok Abigail and Chad! You all got one damn baby, working for number 2??? Ugh. I dont need to see anymore baby rabies with these two.

The rest is intriguing. Glad Days is closing the year out exciting and entertaining after the slow and boring start TomSell put many through watching.

• Love 4

I have no personal experience with these things, but how long after a woman gives birth is she ... anatomically capable ... of sex?

The capability is always there, but the recommendation is 6 weeks. Regardless, it IS a soap we're talking about ;-)

• Love 1

EWWWWW.

I have no personal experience with these things, but how long after a woman gives birth is she ... anatomically capable ... of sex?

Abifail has already gone days without sex. Surely you don't expect her to wait any longer. She can't be bothered to give her body time to recover.

• Love 8

DAYS timeline skips time quickly. One day it's Oct 14, the next it's Nov 2, then it's Thanksgiving. Also technically she has been in labor since Hope's wedding day which was Nov 2. So from that day to Dec 14 is six weeks, if they're even having sex. 

Hopefully, they spend that "special night" picking off nits and then feeding them to each other.  

Cuz, romance, dontcha know....

• Love 6

Hopefully, they spend that "special night" picking off nits and then feeding them to each other.  

Cuz, romance, dontcha know....

Abigail should be traumatized after her harrowing experience with Ben....If anything, she should be pushing Chad away...It would be very soapy....Her clandestine relationship with Chad was the spark that awaken Ben's crazy....She should be reflecting on her life, her past with men and concentrating on her son..Instead, the idiot is letting her libido rule her life...Abifail is nothing but consistent in her debauchery.....

• Love 12

Why would she push the 1 person away who risked his life to save her? The only one who knew something was wrong and cared to search for her? Who ended up in a coma, who was framed and suffered from Ben also? Who showed up in a blizzard with no cops to get to her and the baby?

Clinging to Chad while suffering from the trauma aftermath while pushing away people like the cops/her mother/Justin/Julie/ etc.. would make more sense.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

If they're calling JPL "soap superstar" (really?) I hope they can come up with something better for Vincent Irizarry when he debuts..he's the one truly is a soap superstar. JPL looks really good though.

Seriously! Calling JPL a "soap superstar" in a promo that includes actual ones like MBE, SN, and yeah, I'd even given TB the nod before him, is just...

But his hair does look okay, way better than that lion's mane I saw him rocking at some point this year.

I am looking forward to Ava.  Tamara Braun is bringing delicious evilness in that clip and I am here for it.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I am looking forward to Ava. Tamara Braun is bringing delicious evilness in that clip and I am here for it.

I love her. Tamara use to get a lot shit from some GH fans about her not being a good crier and they couldn't get over her being Carly when Sarah Brown left the role. She came to Days and really won me over again. She was also a ratings hit when she went to AMC and took 400K with her when she left. Again why wasn't she named "The soap superstar" and she has an Emmy is beyond, Corday and Meng.

• Love 3

Do we know how long Chloe is staying? I really like the actress and really didn't care for the way they wrote the character the last time she was in town and acting all crazy. I hope she sticks around for a few months and gets to act more like a human being this time.

Plus, wasn't she an opera singer? Maybe they could use Chloe's music industry connections to give Eve an upbeat send off, returning to work in some capacity at the career she loves...

Tuesday December 15:

Only Abigail would would be sexing it up this soon after giving birth in a snowy cabin in the woods while being held at gun point by her serial killer boyfriend. After all the things that Ben has ranted at her--truthful things even if he has gone off the deep end--has none of it sunk in?  And where is the baby? Is it still kidnapped or has Abigail thrust it off to a babysitter so she can get her hungry hungry vajayjay satisfied? 

Typically six week for a vaginal birth is what doctors recommend. As in after you have your six week check up to make sure everything has healed properly. So unless Abigail and Chad passed a drive thru ob/gyn on their way out of blizardland, I'd say they haven't waited the time. Not even going to comment on how sore and messy a "romantic" night that would be. 

• Love 5

Abigail should be traumatized after her harrowing experience with Ben....If anything, she should be pushing Chad away...It would be very soapy....Her clandestine relationship with Chad was the spark that awaken Ben's crazy....She should be reflecting on her life, her past with men and concentrating on her son..Instead, the idiot is letting her libido rule her life...Abifail is nothing but consistent in her debauchery.....

She needs to satisfy her craving for the mighty Dimera penis!

Oh, Kayla, I feel your horror and pain. Why does a nothing annoyance like Ava exist?

Didnt find Ava interesting last time and doubt I will again. Ill send Kayla my condolences.

• Love 2

Why would she push the 1 person away who risked his life to save her? The only one who knew something was wrong and cared to search for her? Who ended up in a coma, who was framed and suffered from Ben also? Who showed up in a blizzard with no cops to get to her and the baby?

Clinging to Chad while suffering from the trauma aftermath while pushing away people like the cops/her mother/Justin/Julie/ etc.. would make more sense.

Not that I really care either way how this storyline is written since I'd find Abigail uber-boring  in this storyline, but if someone is a fan of Abigail and Chad, I think the writers  could probably capitalize on that push and pull thing for those fans in the aftermath. Jack pushed Jennifer away, and then Jennifer pushed Jack away, and the push-pull was compelling. But since I find Abigail a snooze-fest no matter what, it doesn't matter to me. 

Setting that aside, I do think it's a little weird that Abigail would want to be with Chad regardless. Not all traumatized victims react the same way, but given that she just had a baby after being under the duress of a deranged man, I think sex is the last thing most people would be interested in at this time. I can understand her clinging to Chad to keep her safe, but the sex stuff seems like it wouldn't interest most people right now.  Although maybe this is another version of grief sex Days-style...finding out that your ex-lover is a serial killer could probably incite a mourning process of some kind which on Days means grief sex?

Will Chad and Abigail have sex while the baby is missing? It wasn't clear to me if they will have gotten the baby back by that point. Well, I guess Ben had the right idea in trying to set the bed on fire then....he's a serial killer, yet weirdly in her case, this doesn't discount that he has her number...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

Based on the spoilers, Abby goes to Ben this week in jail to find the baby. They probably get him back by the end of the week. Whether Chad and Abby have sex or not, I do agree it'll push pull.  They'll probably be apart again by New Years.  

I fail to see how a psychopath serial killer has the right idea because the person he loves, loves another. Love triangles are what soaps are based on. So should have Sonny taken Will and Paul and killed them, setting a bed on fire? Caroline cheated on Shawn with Victor and passed Bo off as a Brady for years, should Caroline have been lit on fire? Marlena? Hope? Belle? JJ? Adrienne? Nicole? Lucas? Rafe? Sami? John? If we lit everyone on fire who cheated or was in a love triangle, there'd be nobody left.

• Love 1

I fail to see how a psychopath serial killer has the right idea because the person he loves, loves another. Love triangles are what soaps are based on.  

I was just kidding around. All I meant was that Ben knew that Abigail and Chad were probably going to have sex the minute they found themselves in a bed. Thus the joke about him seeing through Abigail and her need for sex, and setting the bed on fire to prevent the inevitable (which is happening even faster than I thought it would, even though I generally tend to think the worst of Abigail). It was a joke about Abigail's speed when it comes to getting her sex from whomever she can whenever she can , and Ben seeing through that weakness in her. I wasn't thinking about the love triangle angle or Ben trying to prevent Abigail from loving somebody else when I made the joke  about  his having the right idea in setting the bed on fire -- I was thinking about Abigail's propensity to forget everything else when a bed (or a closet) is around.  This lady is very one-dimensional that way.  Were the bed not on fire, I do very well think it is within Abigail's character to forget about her baby just to get  the SEX.  And not just the SEX. But the Dimera SEX. Or in this case, Abigail's second choice Dimera SEX.  Good thing for Chad that EJ isn't around....otherwise she'd be begging EJ to have sex with her in that bed while Ben is running off with her baby. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 6

Not that I really care either way how this storyline is written since I'd find Abigail uber-boring  in this storyline, but if someone is a fan of Abigail and Chad, I think the writers  could probably capitalize on that push and pull thing for those fans in the aftermath. Jack pushed Jennifer away, and then Jennifer pushed Jack away, and the push-pull was compelling. But since I find Abigail a snooze-fest no matter what, it doesn't matter to me. 

Setting that aside, I do think it's a little weird that Abigail would want to be with Chad regardless. Not all traumatized victims react the same way, but given that she just had a baby after being under the duress of a deranged man, I think sex is the last thing most people would be interested in at this time. I can understand her clinging to Chad to keep her safe, but the sex stuff seems like it wouldn't interest most people right now.  Although maybe this is another version of grief sex Days-style...finding out that your ex-lover is a serial killer could probably incite a mourning process of some kind which on Days means grief sex?

Will Chad and Abigail have sex while the baby is missing? It wasn't clear to me if they will have gotten the baby back by that point. Well, I guess Ben had the right idea in trying to set the bed on fire then....he's a serial killer, yet weirdly in her case, this doesn't discount that he has her number...

Even if you ignore the fact that Abifail probably doesn't even wait three days after having a baby to bang Chad, I feel like most normal people would be too devastated over the fact that they found out their boyfriend is a serial killer who tried to kill them to be thinking about sex. If the writers didn't suck at pacing and have to rush to give Bo and Hope a two episode reunion I doubt Hope would have been interested in screwing Bo right after the whole Aiden ordeal. 

• Love 1

Even if you ignore the fact that she probably doesn't even wait three days after having a baby to bang Chad, I think most normal people would be too devastated over finding out their boyfriend was a serial killer who tried to kill them to be interested in sex. If the writers didn't suck at pacing and have to rush to give Bo and Hope a two episode reunion I doubt Hope would have been interested in having sex with Bo so soon after her ordeal with Aiden.

I don't even know why Chad would want the girl. Clearly he's an idiot.

• Love 4

The rest is intriguing. Glad Days is closing the year out exciting and entertaining after the slow and boring start TomSell put many through watching.

And I'd rather have boring TomSell (your words, not mine) than this disjointed and unfinished crap.

Sami's storyline went nowhere and is TOLD to us instead of shown

Murder, death, torture, violence.

Veteran super couple reunions for 1 day before more DEATH

Ruining of great couple w/ barely 2 weeks of explanation for complete character assassination (Aiden is a murderer?)

SORASing of teens way too soon so we miss the heart of their reactions to returns, deaths, celebrations.

3 senseless and violent murders all b/c crazy boy thinks Abi's kitty cat is rainbows and kooshballs?

And more death and destruction to come...

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 2

I think Abigail needs to have some other personality traits. The show has made her personality about being the good girl who is all about THE SEX. And even that aspect of her personality is so dull....at least if that one aspect  were entertaining, I might be less critical. But when  I hope the two victims wind up burning in a bed together, there is a MAJOR PROBLEM.

• Love 3

I wouldn't have minded HER burning up. It would have appeased my Abi-dislike and also kept in line with this writing regime's MURDER DEATH TORTURE 50th theme.

Chad? No, I like Billy's portrayal too much. There are tons of places to go with Chad. 

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 5

Even if you ignore the fact that she probably doesn't even wait three days after having a baby to bang Chad, I think most normal people would be too devastated over finding out their boyfriend was a serial killer who tried to kill them to be interested in sex. If the writers didn't suck at pacing and have to rush to give Bo and Hope a two episode reunion I doubt Hope would have been interested in having sex with Bo so soon after her ordeal with Aiden.

I don't even know why Chad would want the girl. Clearly he's an idiot.

Chad does not have any self respect plus he is not allowed to meet any other woman.

• Love 4

I wouldn't have minded HER burning up. It would have appeased my Abi-dislike and also kept in line with this writing regime's MURDER DEATH TORTURE 50th theme.

Chad? No, I like Billy's portrayal too much. There are tons of places to go with Chad. 

Well, okay, he can come back to life. I don't actually dislike Chad. But I want to temporarily punish him for liking Abigail and having bad taste in women. She can stay a burn victim who dies though. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

It looks like Doctor Malcolm will be murdered and Hope will be blamed.

Whatever Eduardo tells John about his parents upsets John.

Belle and Phillip feel that old fire!

Vincent Irizarry is the son of a Kiriakis whom Victor did wrong.

There are rumors of a new "Daysaster" coming up, does that mean a lot more dead characters?

Unfortunately, as long as Chad is consumed in the Abby vortex of suck, there really aren't tons of places for him to go. Remember, he is not allowed to interact with others, lest they shine light on the just how bad KM is in the role of Abby.

I fail to see how a psychopath serial killer has the right idea because the person he loves, loves another. Love triangles are what soaps are based on. So should have Sonny taken Will and Paul and killed them, setting a bed on fire? Caroline cheated on Shawn with Victor and passed Bo off as a Brady for years, should Caroline have been lit on fire? Marlena? Hope? Belle? JJ? Adrienne? Nicole? Lucas? Rafe? Sami? John? If we lit everyone on fire who cheated or was in a love triangle, there'd be nobody left.

Speaking only for myself, Caroline has never been a favorite of mine (neither is MM's Belle, or GG as Rafe), I hate Victor with a passion and I remain convinced that Sami is seriously mentally ill, I think Theresa is entitled and the list goes on. I do however love Stefano in an irrational way, I even loved Orpheus and he was multiple murderer who kidnapped and tried to kill Kayla, who is perhaps my all time favorite character (love OLTL's Blair and Marlena). I also loved Matthew Ashford as Jack and we all know what he did. However, what makes those characters different than Abigail to two-fold, 1) These characters were never sold to us as good characters, if they have been redeemed or earned viewer love it is because something about them as character developed and earned that love, 2) In the case of the irredeemable like Orpheus, Victor and even Stefano was the fact that the actors possessed the skill to bring more to the character than what was on paper. IMHO, Kate Mansi lacks this ability, she is simply not a good actress and even in scenes that are designed to illicit sympathy for Abby, KM can't pull it off, she literally brings nothing to the role and for that, I have no sympathy or use for Abigail. She is the definition of basic, and when you are being shoved down viewers throats as the "star" and "heroine" of the show, by definition, you must be anything but basic.

• Love 10

IMHO, Kate Mansi lacks this ability, she is simply not a good actress and even in scenes that are designed to illicit sympathy for Abby, KM can't pull it off, she literally brings nothing to the role and for that, I have no sympathy or use for Abigail. She is the definition of basic, and when you are being shoved down viewers throats as the "star" and "heroine" of the show, by definition, you must be anything but basic.

Girl.. you best not tell this to viewers on the D/R message board. They'll cut you for talking bad about the greatest actress since Meryl Streep

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

OMG, really? The girl can NOT emote for shit.

It is unbelievable how much the love Kate Mansi and her Abigail..Yet, they used to pick apart Guy Wilson's Will...They put Chad nad Abigail on the same level as Kim and Shane, Jack and Jennifer, Steve and Kayla, Bo and Hope, e.t.c....

• Love 3

It is unbelievable how much the love Kate Mansi and her Abigail..Yet, they used to pick apart Guy Wilson's Will...They put Chad nad Abigail on the same level as Kim and Shane, Jack and Jennifer, Steve and Kayla, Bo and Hope, e.t.c....

Chad and Abby couldn't wash the draws of the other supercouples. They are lame together. I like Chad by himself or with someone who can act.

• Love 7

I was no fan of Guy Wilson's Will. Chandler's Will is always top notch. I blame the writers for not keeping Will the same when the recast happened. I hate when writers do that crap in any soap. It's a big disservice to the actor or actress.

• Love 2

I was no fan of Guy Wilson's Will. Chandler's Will is always top notch. I blame the writers for not keeping Will the same when the recast happened. I hate when writers do that crap in any soap. It's a big disservice to the actor or actress.

I think he did the best with what he was given...which was shit. They purposely changed Will's personality and that, along with the recast and timing of it (no transition or buffer period from Chandler to Guy), made it more awful to bear than it would have been otherwise. I don't fault Guy Wilson much at all. There was a perfect storm of stuff that led to the downfall of Will Horton...on and off screen.

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 6

I think he did the best with what he was given...which was shit. They purposely changed Will's personality and that, along with the recast and timing of it (no transition or buffer period from Chandler to Guy), made it more awful to bear than it would have been otherwise. I don't fault Guy Wilson much at all. There was a perfect storm of stuff that led to the downfall of Will Horton...on and off screen.

Exactly

• Love 3

Ok when it comes to Sami abandoning her kids we are using the real world time clock.

When it comes to Abigail having intercourse right after giving birth it's the Days wonky calendar.

I got it.

Sami can not do anything right and Abifail can not do anything wrong.

• Love 8

Chad and Abigail become one

So?

Belle and Phillip feel that old fire!

Trash.

Abigail gets baby news

Child services took him?

Down the line it will be EXCITING to see who Paul hotly hooks up with!

I don't care about Sparkle getting some new penis to play with.

• Love 6