Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

This is why Im pissed Brady never got Basic Black from John.

He could have used Victor's ultimatum as the ultimate leverage to go against Victor and whenever Phillip comes back they could have both those companies go against each other. Have those two boys pitted against each other more than ever since there are rumors now that Belle had another affair with Phillip. Then puts Victor in tough spot as father and grandfather. Then you drag Kate into because she works for Basic Black but she'll do anything for her children especially Phillip. I'd also get rid of Theresa/Brady dynamic (sorry I dont like this pairing) I would whether Chloe returns and viewers can have a sexy triangle between those three. Marlena could play a big role since shes a fucking board member on Titan. Maybe also have Hope be a board member to Basic black since Brady is her nephew.

Ugh. I hate when these writers don't look at the history first before writing the stories. Like Brady vs Phillip can be the present and future when you add Justin, Xander, Nicole, Belle, Chloe and Shawn; Then throw Ciara and Claire later down road.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

Wow.  I really hope that's not true.  What a way to completely destroy a character.  So far I've been one of the few that haven't minded the dark tone of the show, because I figured it wouldn't last very long and would lead on to bigger and better things.  But now all this-- in addition to Bo dying -- it's too much.

What is wrong with the current crop of soap writers (not just here, but the other three as well)?  They're all just a repetitive mess of morass.

• Love 4

Rumor has it that Eric will be kill them while driving drunk....I guess another legacy child will be thrown under the bus...Shame!

I also saw a rumour that Eric goes to jail for killing Daniel. 

Not sure about them killing off Parker though, because I thought I read about a casting call for 5 year old twin boys who could do emotional scenes and the speculation was Parker grieving Daniel's death. 

• Love 2

Yeah good point about another legacy child getting royally screwed. Not only that, if it is indeed Eric who will be responsible for Daniel's death that pretty much kills any chance of Eric and Nicole ever getting back together (and of course really damages Eric ugh).

• Love 2

Yeah good point about another legacy child getting royally screwed. Not only that, if it is indeed Eric who will be responsible for Daniel's death that pretty much kills any chance of Eric and Nicole ever getting back together (and of course really damages Eric ugh).

Apparently based on the interviews from Day of Days from D/R, Eric and NicolE wont be happening but Nicole and the new Aussie doctor Flynn will.

Some are speculating why Eric and Nicole has been at a stand still, the actors dont like each other. Which gives me all kinds of "pfft" because in the 80s rumor has it Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso didnt like esch other neither but they made magic on tv and made that money too. Same can be said for Tony Geary and Genie Francis but til this day have a problematic working relationship.

• Love 2

Something that just occured to me - if Bo is dying (and dying of a slow-ish illness and not being killed spur of the moment), how are they gonna explain Chelsea not being there?

I think Peter, Jason and Alison only signed for a 2-3 month run for the 50th. But it seems like Bo doesn't make it to Thanksgiving.

As for Chelsea, Rachel Melvin said at the Days 50 party last week, she didn't get a call to return and had no idea Peter was back on. If they dont at least mention her at the wake or funeral that will be lazy ass writing. He has 3 kids. Mention swamp baby!

• Love 3

I'm one that has no problem with Bo dying i love them tragic love stories myself.However feel like there having his death too quick.

I'm one that has no problem with Bo dying i love them tragic love stories myself.However feel like there having his death too quick.

Rumor has it that Eric will be kill them while driving drunk....I guess another legacy child will be thrown under the bus...Shame!

I suspected that Eric was not long for Days. This is why I thought making him the killer would have been far better than this Ben mess we are getting. The long-term impact would have been worth it. If you're going to make Eric a killer, at least make it count.

• Love 3

I also saw a rumour that Eric goes to jail for killing Daniel. 

Not sure about them killing off Parker though, because I thought I read about a casting call for 5 year old twin boys who could do emotional scenes and the speculation was Parker grieving Daniel's death. 

That makes no sense, the twins who play Parker are older than that now.

But, if Daniel dies and Parker stays alive, I can't see Nicole getting him, Chloe is still alive.

• Love 1

That makes no sense, the twins who play Parker are older than that now.

But, if Daniel dies and Parker stays alive, I can't see Nicole getting him, Chloe is still alive.

This is probably whyNB is coming back, Daniel dies and she comes back for her son.

• Love 1

This regime and even the previous one are taking out all the Bradys or at least marginalizing them! They want the Hernandez' to be the new "IT" or rootable family in Salem.

Now we have:

Bo will be dead (understandable since the actor is retired)

Will IS dead. (They could had recasted instead of kill this character off)

Sami thinks she can defeat the Dimeras (LOL)

Theresa is forced down the audience throats (at least mine anyway) and the pairing of Brady

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

I was always more of an ABC fan but dabbled in Days over the years. Yet deep down, in my heart, I'm still a 1980's fangurl who is just middle aged now. And I always had a crazy crush on Bo Brady. I just can't seem to take him being killed off. It's just one more soap icon going away. And that makes me sad.  It's like a little more of that time is gone. Kind of like when the lead guitar player of REO Speedwagon died a few weeks ago. A chunk of my childhood went with him.

Thank God they didn't kill Tad Martin or Todd Manning or Adam Chandler or Bo Buchanan. And soon David Hayward will arrive in Salem as VI is always David Hayward to me. I guess I'm used to old icons just fading away into the night. I would have preferred that here, too.

• Love 4

And soon David Hayward will arrive in Salem as VI is always David Hayward to me. I guess I'm used to old icons just fading away into the night. I would have preferred that here, too.

VI will always be Lujak from GL to me, maybe because Lujak was so nice and David was such a you know what. I am interested in seeing him paired with Judi Evans again (see was Beth on GL). I am also hoping against hope that Marj Dusay puts in an appearance as VI's mom while he's on Days; she played the role of his mom on both GL (after Beverly McKinsey) and AMC.

And yes, I agree Bo dying is heartbreaking. I respect the fact that PR was willing to go this route because he probably knows many fans will never accept Hope moving on with her life so long as Bo remains alive, but it saddens me nonetheless. I would love for Bo to remain on canvass and be best buds with Steve. I would be fine with Bo and Hope being split up.

• Love 6

I was always more of an ABC fan but dabbled in Days over the years. Yet deep down, in my heart, I'm still a 1980's fangurl who is just middle aged now. And I always had a crazy crush on Bo Brady. I just can't seem to take him being killed off. It's just one more soap icon going away. And that makes me sad.  It's like a little more of that time is gone. Kind of like when the lead guitar player of REO Speedwagon died a few weeks ago. A chunk of my childhood went with him.

This is me as well. I consider "Bo" to be my first major crush and pretty much the reason I started watching soaps.  I can remember being 12 years old and my mother always watching DAYS and I never took much interest until I looked at the TV one day and saw Bo in his motorcycle jacket (I can even remember so clearly till this day it was a scene with Bo, Roman, Marlena and Eugene!) and I was suddenly I found myself watching more and more and making my mother record it on VHS. I think I even wrote Peter a fan letter sometime around when Bo and Hope were in New Orleans (the beautiful Oak Alley episodes)  Damn you Days for killing a huge piece of my childhood!

Apparently based on the interviews from Day of Days from D/R, Eric and NicolE wont be happening but Nicole and the new Aussie doctor Flynn will.

Some are speculating why Eric and Nicole has been at a stand still, the actors dont like each other. Which gives me all kinds of "pfft" because in the 80s rumor has it Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso didnt like esch other neither but they made magic on tv and made that money too. Same can be said for Tony Geary and Genie Francis but til this day have a problematic working relationship.

That is so messed up! You would think considering how long both actors have been in this business they could learn to be professional enough to tolerate each other for the sake of the show.

The actor only came back to the NBC soap opera to close Bo Brady's storyline. Reckell tweeted months ago that having Bo's story open and without answers was not fair to fans. Even though there are many people happy that Bo is back in Salem, that joy will be short-lived. On Nov. 16, She Knows published "DOOL" spoilers for the upcoming week. Bo Brady is dying and viewers will find out what will take his life. This and other "Days of Our Lives" spoilers are ahead, so don't continue reading if you do not want to know what is going to happen this week.

http://www.examiner.com/article/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-preview-bo-tells-hope-he-is-dying

• Love 1

Yep..that gives the out for Dr. Dan...and also Eric (jail). I hear AZ is leaving, too. So...Nicole goes off somewhere?

• Love 1

I do wish that the writers came up with a better illness than a brain tumor for Bo. Why not make it something with the pancreas? We already know that Bo had issues with pancreas a few years ago, the last time he got sick. And it ties into genetics with Isabella dying of pancreatic cancer. We know how quick pancreatic cancer kills, it would be very believable for Bo to die so soon after official diagnosis. Plus, it would have tied in with Chelsea coming back to see her dying dad. Giving that the last time that she helped him with his last bout of illness, it left her sterile. It was that selfless act on her part that helped Hope soften towards her after Zack's death..

I despise cheating storylines. However, it makes sense that Belle cheated once again on Shawn. Given how quickly that Shelle reunited after her infidelity with Philip. Belle was very sleazy fucking Philip on the bed that she shared with Shawn. There was no real work put in their last reunion. I hope we find out that Shawn has never been able to get over it. And with Shawn constantly throwing the affair in Belle's face, it pushes her away and into another man's arms again. That would make sense. Philip will be back to once again to cause trouble for those two....I am interested in seeing Philip interact with Claire, the child that he loved so much that turned out not to not be his..Philip has lost too much children..He has lost three...Claire, Parker and Tyler a.k.a Pocket..I thought it was a missed opportunity for the show to not have Steve and Kayla raise him as Johnson/Brady.....It could have been interesting to see him as an adult dealing with his Kiriakis roots...Under Ken Corday's tutelage, this show has been a show of missed opportunities...It is truly a damn shame!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

Re: the November preview.
Initial response: This show sucks.

Specifically….

I wouldn’t care less if Trollop and Chad became crispy critters via the burning bed. Would be the most exciting thing this show has done yet and would rid KM from my TV screen, but I think we all know that won’t happen.

I can’t stand TB so this Ava storyline is annoying to me.

Why does a 70 some year old man care so much about who his grandson sleeps with, especially considering the parade of women that have graced his bed over the years. She's the mother of his kid; get over it Vic!

So we’re back to the cheating theme with Belle and Shawn. Boy, Ken Corday sure does hate the Supercouples. I would care except that JC won’t stay with the role of Shawn and if BB is replacing him, well he has no chemistry with MM so who cares if Belle is sleeping with someone else.  It’s already been ridiculous that she didn’t come back to town with Shawn in the first place.  Another missed opportunity for the 50th. So I’m left with the feeling that this cheating storyline is just another rinse-repeat for them.

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 8

I wonder did Belle screw Phillip on a conference table. LOL. Like mother, like daughter.

If Im Shawn, Id be done with Belle. It's one thing to cheat once but twice, hell no. Brady turned into a drug head and lost his marriage to Chloe. My, those Black children are something else. John and Marlena did a bang up job!

• Love 1

I wonder did Belle screw Phillip on a conference table. LOL. Like mother, like daughter.

If Im Shawn, Id be done with Belle. It's one thing to cheat once but twice, hell no. Brady turned into a drug head and lost his marriage to Chloe. My, those Black children are something else. John and Marlena did a bang up job!

LMAO

I do wish that the writers came up with a better illness than a brain tumor for Bo. Why not make it something with the pancreas? We already know that Bo had issues with pancreas a few years ago, the last time he got sick. And it ties into genetics with Isabella dying of pancreatic cancer. We know how quick pancreatic cancer kills, it would be very believable for Bo to die so soon after official diagnosis. Plus, it would have tied in with Chelsea coming back to see her dying dad. Giving that the last time that she helped him with his last bout of illness, it left her sterile. It was that selfless act on her part that helped Hope soften towards her after Zack's death..

I despise cheating storylines. However, it makes sense that Belle cheated once again on Shawn. Given how quickly that Shelle reunited after her infidelity with Philip. Belle was very sleazy fucking Philip on the bed that she shared with Shawn. There was no real work put in their last reunion. I hope we find out that Shawn has never been able to get over it. And with Shawn constantly throwing the affair in Belle's face, it pushes her away and into another man's arms again. That would make sense. Philip will be back to once again to cause trouble for those two....I am interested in seeing Philip interact with Claire, the child that he loved so much that turned out not to not be his..Philip has lost too much children..He has lost three...Claire, Parker and Tyler a.k.a Pocket..I thought it was a missed opportunity for the show to not have Steve and Kayla raise him as Johnson/Brady.....It could have been interesting to see him as an adult dealing with his Kiriakis roots...Under Ken Corday's tutelage, this show has been a show of missed opportunities...It is truly a damn shame!

I was surprised when they went the brain tumor route rather than the pancreatic cancer route which makes more sense given Bo's history and Isabella's death. It would also raise interesting possibilities for Philip and Brady genetics wise.

I agree, seeing Steve and Kayla raise pocket would have been interesting. What would his relationship with Joey be like, what would his take on the Steve and Kayla split, how would Victor play in the mix. But then, I would like to see Benji's son, Steve and how he would interact with them and his demented grandpa and his looney uncle who caused his father's death. I would also love to see Theo interacting with grandpa Stefano and having a real friendship with Joey, which could be used to give us more Kayla and Abe scenes, since those two have been great friends and very supportive of one another through the years, yet anyone who just started watching would have no idea that Kayla and Abe even know each other.

I too lost all interest in Shawn/Belle/Claire when I found out Jason was short term and the confirmation that Brandon is returning means just another story taking away time from my favorites. At least I have Taniel's upcoming departure to look forward to in the face of all this doom and gloom.

• Love 2

At least I have Taniel's upcoming departure to look forward to in the face of all this doom and gloom.

Some people, very few I think, might consider Daniel's departure to be more doom and gloom.  But I agree with you, it will be nice to have Daniel gone. But this may be a case of "be careful what you wish for", if we lose Eric too.

• Love 1

So Corday complains that he doesn't recognize the show anymore, so the writers kill off, recast or replace half the cast? They make a big fuss about returning vets and favourite characters, only to put them in dead-end storylines for three months?

That there is some brilliant planning!

This show will be gone within eight months to a year -- I'm calling it now.

• Love 6

So Corday complains that he doesn't recognize the show anymore, so the writers kill off, recast or replace half the cast? They make a big fuss about returning vets and favourite characters, only to put them in dead-end storylines for three months? That there is some brilliant planning! This show will be gone within eight months to a year -- I'm calling it now.

It's become a wreck of a show. They almost deserve to be cancelled if this is the way Corday sees fit to treat a big accomplishment like 50 years. What an FU to his parents. 

• Love 2

After seeing today's show, I'm wondering if, if Stefano is murdered, Andre is the person who does it.

It would be poetic justice because Stefano is the one that unleashed him on Salem to get even with Roman...Andre killing Stefano would be a great way for him to leave the show...

• Love 5

After seeing today's show, I'm wondering if, if Stefano is murdered, Andre is the person who does it.

It's possible but that would be predictable. I already told you who would be liable to kill Stefano at this point - Ma Brady!

• Love 1

Well, considering that Andre has killed of a huge chunk of Stefano's children sans repercussions, it would be only fitting that Andre takes out the old man as well. It would definitely make Andre a villain to be feared.

• Love 2

I'm not an Andre fan so I don't want him to have the honor. He's so smug its boring.

....and truth be told, I'm going to be more misty about Joe being off the show than anyone else who is leaving.

So Eric AND Nicole are leaving? And they're going to be arguing again and hating each other on the way out? Over the death of Dr. Tan? Count me out!

• Love 4

....and truth be told, I'm going to be more misty about Joe being off the show than anyone else who is leaving.

So Eric AND Nicole are leaving? And they're going to be arguing again and hating each other on the way out? Over the death of Dr. Tan? Count me out!

Stefano and Bo are the only characters/actors I am heartbroken over.

WAIT! Nicole is leaving. I thought she was staying on to be Flynn's new girlfriend.

• Love 2

Got to admit that I was shocked to see Ava and Joey are in cahoots (sorry - I just love that word lol). That is an interesting twist. So is Ava turning over a new leaf and helping Steve get back together with the love of his life or did Joey seek her out to get back at his parents for dumping him in a boarding school?

Normally I would say yes to naming Abigail's baby after her dad except we already have Jackson Kiriakis and Jack Jr.

Maybe Billy after her father's birth name or Billy Jack which is what Steve called him?

• Love 2

If AZ leaves that would be a shame she is one of the better actors on the show.

If AZ leaves, you know it's the fault of all you Dan haters out there :-)

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 1

If AZ leaves that would be a shame she is one of the better actors on the show.

The best, IMO.  I can't imagine Days without Nicole; she's been my favorite character since I started watching and that's all because of AZ. 

I don't care about Dan being killed off, but I don't want Eric to be responsible for it.  And I'm still angry about them killing off Bo.  If they keep killing people off after Bo and Dan, then I might tap out for awhile. I was amazed at how quickly this show turned around for the better after the last writers were fired, and am just as amazed at how quickly it's now going sideways.  What the hell?

• Love 3