Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Shouldn't Abigail try being single for a little bit?

Don't see that happening anytime soon unless the writers start focusing on other characters/couples in that age group. Some people seem to like Brady/Theresa, and JJ/Gabi, so they might start getting more focus. But  Chad/Abby are very popular right now, and unless they start focusing on establishing other pairings in that age group, they're going to probably be heavily featured for a while. 

I was more responding to the spoiler that Chad dumps Abby.  They can be feature without being a couple.  Abby was just about to married.  Chad and Abby should lean on each other and be friends first JMHO.

• Love 1

Don't see that happening anytime soon unless the writers start focusing on other characters/couples in that age group. Some people seem to like Brady/Theresa, and JJ/Gabi, so they might start getting more focus. But Chad/Abby are very popular right now, and unless they start focusing on establishing other pairings in that age group, they're going to probably be heavily featured for a while.

Brady and Theresa are liked? Fans?

• Love 1

I don't really see anything in the upcoming spoilers that makes me want to tune in. And all the indications that Trollop remains a top story makes me want to tune out.  She needs to keep her ass by her baby's side instead of prancing around town after Chad's tail. 

• Love 10

And Gabi is going to ruin another Horton boy. First Nick and Will and now JJ.

I know I don't like the Chabby relationship but I know there are fans of the couple out there, so I think the same can be said for Thrady--just check out Jen Lilley's twitter thread to see the Thrady fans--and I also think Theresa and Brady have twenty time more chemistry then Abs and Chad--again, all personal opinion :):)

I also think the Gabi/JJ relationship has some potential and I don't quite see how she ruined Will or Nick.  Nick had definite problems before he was ever with Gabi and what exactly did she do to WIll?

• Love 6

I know I don't like the Chabby relationship but I know there are fans of the couple out there, so I think the same can be said for Thrady--just check out Jen Lilley's twitter thread to see the Thrady fans--and I also think Theresa and Brady have twenty time more chemistry then Abs and Chad--again, all personal opinion :):)

I also think the Gabi/JJ relationship has some potential and I don't quite see how she ruined Will or Nick. Nick had definite problems before he was ever with Gabi and what exactly did she do to WIll?

I'm not debating Chabifail has fans. Hell you cant go on one message board or social media outlet for soaps their rapidness is clearly heard and don't disagree with one you get the horns. I'm just in the minority that I don't like the pairing because I'm no fan of the actress acting.

I'm surprised though Thrady has even two fans. They have no damn chemistry IMO. They look like a low rent verison of Melanie and Brady and I didn't like them neither. Brady could do so much better but his track record with women, outside of maybe Madison, has never been in his favor. He tends to always either have bad choices in women or he finds a way to fuck it up (ie - getting on drugs when while married to Chloe). I really need for Phillip to find a way to ruin Thrady someway, somewhere and tap into his inner Kiriakis like dear ol dad would and break that up. I'll take Brady being coked out before I ship Thrady. I know I'm a fucked up soap fan, lol.

As for Gabi, we'll see. I'm starting to believe Gabi has crused Horton vajayjay. Once she sleeps one something bad happens.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

And Gabi is going to ruin another Horton boy. First Nick and Will and now JJ.

Yes. I like Brady/Theresa. Not love but like. I'm interested in them, anyway.

I like JJ/Gabi together in theory. 

While I agree Gabi has had some serious bad luck with Horton men, I don't think it was her fault and she didn't ruin them. Nick was batshit crazy. Will? He was gay, confused and they both took responsibility for the fact that neither of them took responsibility for safe sex..and they co-parented, etc... She didn't ruin Will. She made him happy with that baby (other drama aside). 

• Love 6

Billy Flynn was on AfterBuzz today and he said that as much as the past few episodes have been intense, what he's filming now is really even more intense.

More intense? Yikes. I like that he's featured -- he's a keeper in my opinion. 

Edited to remove a double post.

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 2

I was more responding to the spoiler that Chad dumps Abby.  They can be feature without being a couple.  Abby was just about to married.  Chad and Abby should lean on each other and be friends first JMHO.

I do not think abigail is one that can be just friends with men.

• Love 6

As for Gabi, we'll see. I'm starting to believe Gabi has crused Horton vajayjay. Once she sleeps one something bad happens.

I'm having a hard time understanding part of your post post. Did you mean cruised or cursed or crushed? Gabi isn't a Horton, so neither are her parts.

I  do get that you're saying she's bad luck for her romantic partners, although like swtrgrl, I disagree. Nick was sick. Will was in the closet. If anything  Gabi has been unlucky in love -- not a curse for her lovers.

I mean why is Days bloating their cast

2cynqlh.png

I'm not sure they are bloating their cast. The article sounds makes it sound like Jessica Anne Bogart will be a day-player. 

More intense? Yikes. I like that he's featured -- he's a keeper in my opinion.

Edited to remove a double post.

I like Billy, but I will say, I can't see him staying on soaps for long. Hes definitely the "enjoy him while you have him" actor.

• Love 5

Caroline's son is the police commissioner. If she needs safety wouldn't she just live with him? Or with Steve & Kayla, the Merchant Marine ISA agent?

I mean why is Days bloating their cast

I don't think a day player is considered bloating.

• Love 1

Caroline's son is the police commissioner. If she needs safety wouldn't she just live with him? 

Rotox is readying his lair for his one night stand with Nicole, just like last time  she left town and did the old man as a parting gift.  <g>

I'm all for putting as many Salemites in the K Mansion.  It is a mansion, after all.  

• Love 1

I don't even recognize days anymore. They have gotten rid of so many people and bringing in strangers. And I feel like days is Turing into passions with the visions and stuff, soon days will have a full blown witch in town!

Abby and Chad now for my taste, Jr and gabby I think I like, and theresa is growing on me but she needs someone besides brady, I think her and Chad would be cute together.

• Love 2

I don't even recognize days anymore. They have gotten rid of so many people and bringing in strangers. And I feel like days is Turing into passions with the visions and stuff, soon days will have a full blown witch in town!

Abby and Chad now for my taste, Jr and gabby I think I like, and theresa is growing on me but she needs someone besides brady, I think her and Chad would be cute together.

A witch and a talking doll.

JJ and Gabi, I'm all for. Camilla needs something good.

I'm down for Theresa and Chad...and for Abi to GO AWAY.

• Love 4

Caroline's son is the police commissioner. If she needs safety wouldn't she just live with him? Or with Steve & Kayla, the Merchant Marine ISA agent?

Roman is head of the most incompetent police department ever. They can't even patrol the park and keep it safe. Caroline is a goner if she moves in with him.

Recast EJ? One day guest stint Kristen?

I highly doubt it will be EJ. Higley already said in an interview she couldn't imagine anyone playing him but JS, and they couldn't score him back for the 50th w/AS.  Kristin might be more likely or maybe it's the Gray's Anatomy actress that Thaa is referring to. 

• Love 4

I'm starting to think the special guest will William Shatner.

Hes shown support to the show last month or so

I guess it would make sense to have him on a few episodes if the chracters involves Andre, Chad, Hope and Kate.

Edited by BlackMamba

He could come on to co-counsel with Belle on Hope's case.

Two words....

DENNY CRANE !!!

Yeah and I believe all this stuff we're seeing with Hope and that stupid drug Phillip wants to make money off of is Vincent Irizarry introduction storyline.

Hope is just a plot point/set up for his character Deimos.

• Love 1

Next week's SOD:

Just letting you all know Ava will have leukemia (hence the 3-6 month story arc) and Stayla will be become engaged. Ava also wants Kayla to treat her. But with Ava being sick lots of twists and turns happen.

Plus brainwashed Chad will take Belle out on a date and Shitgail won't be happy.

John finds Doc passed out and wonders if Andre is snooping to find Sami (me: really John...

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

So I know this show plays with time and ages, but Chad and Belle seem like two different generations. She has a teenage daughter and it seems like Chad just graduated from high school a few years ago, lol. At any rate, I'm thinking this is a brief, hypnosis-induced detour on the Chabby love train. 

• Love 1

So I know this show plays with time and ages, but Chad and Belle seem like two different generations. She has a teenage daughter and it seems like Chad just graduated from high school a few years ago, lol. At any rate, I'm thinking this is a brief, hypnosis-induced detour on the Chabby love train. 

Yeah they do seem like different brackets. she's got multiple divorces already and he's never been engaged. She has a 16 year old and he's unknowingly only has a 1 day year old.

• Love 1

If VI is coming in b/c of the drug thing...gross.

Why gross?

It's time for the show to invest in fresh new villains. Losing James Read was an incredible lose. He made and excellent villian.

Ive been saying that.

Joseph Mascolo can't carry that role anymore especially with her health not being the greatest.

John Aniston has played Victor as a grey character the last 2 decades now. There is nothing really scary about Victor like he use to be.

So if Vincent Irizarry is going to play a villian he better play the best damn one on the canvas. Nothing mustache twirling though! That's where they went wrong with Stefano in the 90s to 2000 something. I like complicated, no bull shit villians but don't come back from the dead 25 times and hides in bushes "Im going to get you my pretty"

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

Yeah they do seem like different brackets. she's got multiple divorces already and he's never been engaged. She has a 16 year old and he's unknowingly only has a 1 day year old.

Chad was engaged to Melanie. He had a kid (Grace). But yes, they do seem like they're in different age brackets. I agree.

Why gross?

So if Vincent Irizarry is going to play a villian he better play the best damn on the canvas. Nothing mustache twirling! That's where they went wrong with Stefano in the 90s.

The story line gross...not Irizarry. I hate this stupid drug plot...almost as much as I hate ISA story lines. Convoluted and stupid, even for a soapy soap.

I adore Irizarry. I hope they make him an amazing villian. I will root for him to infinity! LOL

• Love 1

The story line gross...not Irizarry. I hate this stupid drug plot...almost as much as I hate ISA story lines. Convoluted and stupid, even for a soapy soap.

I adore Irizarry. I hope they make him an amazing villian. I will root for him to infinity! LOL

Oh shit you would had hated 80s Days. Most of those stories were ISA stories along with it being weaved into a Harlequin romance.

The only thing I dont like about this drug storyline it has "psych powers" like WTF.

They couldn't just tell a drug storyline without adding something stupid as hell.

Edited by BlackMamba

From SOD:

On Days of Our Lives, the New Year starts out with a bang -- literally -- when a tragic accident takes place.  Life will forever be changed for several Salem citizens ... and it looks like not everyone will survive the carnage

I guess this is Eric's car accident which kills Daniel?

• Love 2

I thought the same thing. She's like 37 and he's what 25?   I don't think TPTB even think these things through anymore.  Oh well, if it gives Trollop a taste of her own medicine then let Chad screw away with Belle. 

Next week's SOD:

Just letting you all know Ava will have leukemia (hence the 3-6 month story arc) and Stayla will be become engaged. Ava also wants Kayla to treat her. But with Ava being sick lots of twists and turns happen.

Ava can't die and get off my screen fast enough. Stayla are so cute; they don't need this angsty crap to be interesting. 

• Love 4

Speak for yourself. Granted I like Stayla but they need a storyline and obstacle. No couple should be always happy in soap operas. Not one.

I was. And Ava as their obstacle is just rinse-repeat. Been there, done that. With her....with Marina...with Britta. There's always some woman from Steve's past causing a split. Couples can have a storyline without being split up. 

• Love 3

Next week's SOD:

I don't believe for one minute that Ava is really sick, real sickness wouldn't require the makeup and the paying off of the lab tech guy. Even if she is, why is she back insisting that Kayla care for her, because of their deep rooted friendship? No that nightmare is up to something (I mean, with the exception of Kayla, every woman Steve has been involved with has been a self-serving, bottom-feeding, sociopathic, skank). What's her agenda in manipulating Steve and Kayla getting back together? I hate the thought of any of my Kayla scenes being ruined by her presence. Once again, the idiots in charge have found a way to ruin something I love about the show. Anyone not infected with the Salem brain would tell little miss Ava to find someone else because part of treating a person involves actually caring if the patient lives or dies

• Love 4