Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Peter Reckell kind of got himself in a tangle on Twitter today.  He started out by tweeting:

All I can say is WOW!! I know this has been a difficult time ,mostly because I went through it to:) But it's not quite over yet.

And when people got all aroused, he then tweeted:

To be clear, it's nothing big, just not the end. Don't want to be accused of leading you on:)

• Love 2

Wait.  Eric actually is leaving?

Rumor has it that Eric will kill Daniel in a drunken stupor, while driving  and Jennifer will help him cover it up, giving them a dark bond. Eric will be going down a dark path and Jennifer will haunted with what she did and her family's history of Mental illness will play a factor as well...We will know soon, if that  rumor is indeed correct...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

I'm guessing Bo will rematerialize around Xmas to smile at the sight of Rafe nailing Hope. Maybe even give him a thumbs up and a 'thank you'!

Cause propping.

Jennifer will help Eric cover up Dan's death? Um...isn't Jennifer still in love with Dan? I know they haven't written much for her lately but it was certainly implied.

I kind of wish we could have seen Eve gaslight Jennifer. If only for two weeks of so. It would have been fun!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6

I'm guessing Bo will rematerialize around Xmas to smile at the sight of Rafe nailing Hope. Maybe even give him a thumbs up and a 'thank you'!

Cause propping.

Jennifer will help Eric cover up Dan's death? Um...isn't Jennifer still in love with Dan? I know they haven't written much for her lately but it was certainly implied.

I kind of wish we could have seen Eve gaslight Jennifer. If only for two weeks of so. It would have been fun!

Yes, the Rafe propping is in full effect. I'm sure he will find a way to treat and cure one of Kayla's patients (maybe ole Vic, or Psychic Grandma) to spotlight his AWESOME, just cause.

Don't you remember the scenes where Jennifer oohed and aahed over her "beloved Jack" as if she didn't throw him under the bus and back over him twenty times in her quest for Taniel. That was to let us know Taniel didn't mean much, because Jack fans can take solace in that. So yeah, nothing Jennifer does surprises me much, cause I will never look at her the same way again.

• Love 3

Galen Gering talks a little on the pending Rope romance

Speaking to Soaps She Knows during the said event, the 44-year-old actor said that Rafe "is definitely in love with Hope," but teased that it's only a platonic love for now.  "They work together on the police force. They have to look out for each other, that is their job as partners," he said. "Rafe wants to be there for her right now. Emotionally, to support her and to help her through what is obviously a very challenging time. And we'll see where that goes."  But, Gering added that there is indeed a spark of romance in that relationship. "I think a lot of times when you invest that much into caring for someone--I would take a bullet for this person--especially if they're as cool as pretty as Hope, there is gonna be some grey area there."

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/54206/20151121/days-of-our-lives-cast-spoilers-bo-dies-kristian-alfonso-renews-contract-galen-gering-talks.htm

Paul won't be hooking up with anyone. CS is only filming like 4 days a month and they've walked him back in the closet. He's only there to prop John Black up. There are no more gays in Salem. Period. Corday caved. 4 years of beautiful has been flushed down the toilet.

• Love 4

Paul won't be hooking up with anyone. CS is only filming like 4 days a month and they've walked him back in the closet. He's only there to prop John Black up. There are no more gays in Salem. Period. Corday caved. 4 years of beautiful has been flushed down the toilet.

Well said! some people are in denial about that....The fact that there were no flashbacks of Wilson after Will's death during  happier times were pretty telling....

• Love 5

Well said! some people are in denial about that....The fact that there were no flashbacks of Wilson after Will's death during  happier times were pretty telling....

Among other things...check your messages, Apprentice79

"Replicas will be made for next year's Christmas tree."

If there is a next year's Christmas tree for Days.  Donating pieces of the set does not sound like something a show looking towards a bright future would do. 

Eh, it sounds more like something to garner publicity during the anniversary.  Plus, the PAs are probably terrified of dropping them at this point lol.

• Love 4

Yeah, the ornaments aren't a sign of the end to me at all.

I can't muster any interest in another Evil Doctor. The show overuses them as scapegoats in plots where they don't want to kill the real villains or have them suffer consequences. Plus I can't fathom why they'd bother torturing Bo if Dr Whoever had the cure and was public enough about that to be reachable by Kayla so Caroline could be injected. Why didn't they go after the Dr instead??

I just realized: it's going to be super jarring if Eric goes to prison for accidental murder and Sami - his twin and sole friend apparently - doesn't show up to help him.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

Yeah, the ornaments aren't a sign of the end to me at all.

I can't muster any interest in another Evil Doctor. The show overuses them as scapegoats in plots where they don't want to kill the real villains or have them suffer consequences. Plus I can't fathom why they'd bother torturing Bo if Dr Whoever had the cure and was public enough about that to be reachable by Kayla so Caroline could be injected. Why didn't they go after the Dr instead??

I just realized: it's going to be super jarring if Eric goes to prison for accidental murder and Sami - his twin and sole friend apparently - doesn't show up to help him.

Just me but I think Jennifer and abigail are first in his heart before what he sees as his evil sister. I think Jennifer will be there for him but abigail would be much to selfish to be there for anyone.

Edited by bobcat1946

Abigail put her tight jeans back on after giving birth?  Bet that was comfortable....and messy.

Who is pictured with Belle?--it's not Sami.

Sadly the supply closet is hardly romantic since Abigail used to sex her men up in there often. They couldn't have come up with something better for Steve and Kayla?

• Love 9

I guess Bo's funeral is next week? That will be sad. Even though I'm happy PR got a send off all of these funerals are becoming a downer.

Belle sucked into Sami's "mess?" Is that what getting kidnapped is considered and helping your sister out? Cool. I am curious to how Belle gets involved though. And I thought Alison Sweeney's time was already up? She's been on once a week for the last 2 months so her story to me is very disjointed. And in the beginning I was very excited AS was coming back but relegating her to worrying about her Dimera spouse and not grieving Will has disappointed me.

Seeing Chad tied to the bed makes me wonder did you go try to rescue Abigail with no plan? Sounds about right. He kidnapped his pregnant fiancé and is a psycho. Do you think you can just run in and save her? He already put you in a coma. I guess we will see it play out but I do not have high hopes for how they BOTH end up tied to the bed.

• Love 5

Jason Cook is such a cutie and a natural as Hope & Bo's son. Brandon Beemer made me cringe when he played Shawn last time--no chemistry with MM and his acting is a little wooden. This is just one more reason for me to tune back out again. 

• Love 4

Sorry. My deepest apologies. I know I always threw up in my mouth a little bit every time Trollop got her kink on too.

Apology accepted. I'm just sad I had managed to forget and now remember again. *scrubs brain*

So Owen from B&B was Shawn? Never knew.

• Love 2

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday December 7:

Theo receives a cruel, anonymous text.

Tuesday December 8:

Eduardo and Kate get to know one another… and later Eduardo gets an unexpected visitor.

Wednesday December 9:

Hope strikes a deal with Dr. Malcolm.

Thursday December 10:

Philip returns home with big plans for Titan.

Friday December 11:

Steve and Kayla make plans for the future, unaware their relationship is facing a new threat.

Chad provides comfort as Abigail tries to put her life back together.

Jason Cook is such a cutie and a natural as Hope & Bo's son. Brandon Beemer made me cringe when he played Shawn last time--no chemistry with MM and his acting is a little wooden. This is just one more reason for me to tune back out again.

MM wasn't some great thespian when she came on Days neither. IMO Beemer and MM did make great improvements at the end of their firsr run. I feel Beemer gets a bad wrap because hes not Cook. I like Cook but Im sorry he sucks at emotional scenes like this week. Yawn.

• Love 2

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Tuesday December 8:

Eduardo and Kate get to know one another… and later Eduardo gets an unexpected visitor.

Wednesday December 9:

Hope strikes a deal with Dr. Malcolm.

Thursday December 10:

Philip returns home with big plans for Titan.

These are the only days that interest me. Glad that Phillip is coming back ready to be Victor's heir and put in work for the next-generation. I still cant wait for his first scenes with Belle. Those will be something good.

And, like I expected, Kate and Eduardo will probably be a couple and do bad things together. I like if it goes there. Kate needs some front burn time.

And Hope isn't going to bust a cap in Malcolm. Maybe he knows something more in depth about Bo disappearance afterall.

• Love 1

Abigail put her tight jeans back on after giving birth?  Bet that was comfortable....and messy.

That's almost as bad as when OLTL had Jessica's alternate personality run around town causing trouble immediately after Jessica gave birth alone in a cabin (Don't ask). Because clearly writers don't know how girls work.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers.Thursday December 10:Philip returns home with big plans for Titan.

Don't you threaten me like that, Show! I just can't with JPL. I still have PTSD from the last time I was subjected to his twitchface on OLTL. *shudder*

Damn SN and MBE for their continued awesomeness. If it weren't for them I could stop watching and put this show out of my misery.

• Love 7

Yeah Peter will be back as a angel like Izzy B or Ernesto evil son. Give it time Ive seen it happen. Remember Wayne Northrup (yes I know hes not retired) but came back as Alex North. U

Maybe it's just me but I see a few "outs" for them to resurrect Bo at some point. When Kayla said that sometimes this can go into remission, I shook my head. I think they have every intention of leaving him dead but they are keeping him in their back pocket. If Reckell gets bored or changes his mind or if the show gets cancelled, I think Bo might end up not being dead at all. I expect Hope's search to only reveal more mystery. And "ghost" Bo is really just Hope's imagination.

Reckell seems like what Roger Howarth was to OLTL. He wanted out and seemed to not care until he cared and wanted Todd back. I think Reckell may regret this move. It's hard to see that your career is really all about one character. Once that character is gone, it can be rough. 

• Love 3

I doubt Reckell will change his mind. He's been away for years. Unless DAYS suddenly becomes popular again or something, he won't miss much. He'd already decided to walk away and has made peace with that. I think AS and JS are feeling a similar kind of relief.

I do think, however, that ghost Bo might reappear later on if the show is cancelled. I would much MUCH rather see them resurrect Aiden, who had years of narrative potential left to mine. It wouldn't be easy, of course, but still.

If Melanie is coming back, I wonder what kinds of interactions she'll have with Brady. How did they leave things? I know she turned down his marriage proposal, but I don't know if they ended things on bad terms or what. I missed her last episode.

Someone on YT pointed out that Brady and Chloe have great chemistry - maybe Theresa will see some competition from her. That could be explosive - isn't Chloe as nutty as Theresa?

• Love 1

More spoilers from Sheknowssoaps

Monday, December 7, 2015

As the cabin burns down around them, Abigail and Chad frantically try to escape.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Abigail pleads with Ben to tell her what he did with her baby.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Andre targets Belle to get to Sami.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Steve and Kayla make love!

Brady confides to Theresa his concerns about Philip.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Hope’s arrangement with Dr. Malcolm takes an unexpected twist

• Love 1

Reckell seems like what Roger Howarth was to OLTL. He wanted out and seemed to not care until he cared and wanted Todd back. I think Reckell may regret this move. It's hard to see that your career is really all about one character. Once that character is gone, it can be rough.

Maybe or maybe not but I can't begrudge his decision. His daughter is top priority right now. From what I have read she is deaf and wants to give all his attention to her. And with that good for him. Hes put in 30+yrs (which is more than Howarth who has only been in soaps for like under 25yrs) to soap industry not just on Days but ATWTs. Hes won countless awards. And has made a lot of money. I think Peter will be happy in his retirement. If not, there is a primetime soap called "Nashville" if the producers ever wanted him on as a recurring he might take a chance, isn't filmed in Nashville where Peter currently lives?

• Love 4