Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Week of November 16:

Monday November 16:

Chase is upset when he overhears Ciara trashing his father.

Tuesday November 17:

A furious Marlena confronts Stefano about Sami’s kidnapping.

Wednesday November 18:

After years of being kept apart, Bo and Hope finally make love!

Thursday November 19:

Ben and Abigail learn she’s gone into premature labor!

Chad seeks Marlena’s help to track down Abigail.

Friday November 20:

Steve and Kayla reconnect over a tragic situation.

• Love 1

Hope sleeps with Bo in what probably amounts to three Salem Days after sleeping with Aiden? Ooookay.

Wonder if Sami is still kidnapped by that time? Guess I was wrong about it being Jen in the promo.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

Ew. I know Bo has been the love of her life for decades, but yikes. Aiden probably hasn't even been buried yet. 

I didn't know creatures carrying demon spawns went into labor. I thought the demon baby just popped out.

• Love 2

Week of November 16:

Monday November 16:

Tuesday November 17:

Wednesday November 18:

Thursday November 19:

Friday November 20:

Is it wrong of me if I dont want Abby to have a baby right now

Normally I would say slow the hell down but I guess with the amount of time they had Peter Reckell available they had to give BOPE fans one last love scene before he's gone.

Hmmm.

• Love 1

Normally I would say slow the hell down but I guess with the amount of time they had Peter Reckell available they had to give BOPE fans one last love scene before he's gone.

Maybe they shouldn't have wasted most of PR's return on having him being held captive. Nah, that's silly. What am I thinking.

• Love 11

See that's exactly what's annoying me.  I can accept the fact that Peter didn't want to come back long term but these writers really, really went about things the wrong way. They could have made it known he was being held captive without showing it for so damn long.  In the end I'm sure the amount of time we saw Bo being beat and tortured will be way more than what we got to see of him with his loved ones.

• Love 5

Fans were clamoring for him to have scenes with Hope and everyone back in Salem so it's ridiculous most of his return was his confinement then The Odyssey: Days edition of all his trials and tribulations getting back.

Oh I'm so surprised Abby is going into labor while trapped with psycho Ben didn't see that plot twist. Abby in Mama Bear mode is gonna fun. Feral cats are more affectionate and nurturing than Failure.

• Love 4

Week of November 16:

Monday November 16:

Tuesday November 17:

Wednesday November 18:

Thursday November 19:

Friday November 20:

The next couple of weeks sounds amazing!! Looking forward to seeing how it  plays out!

• Love 1

Fans were clamoring for him to have scenes with Hope and everyone back in Salem so it's ridiculous most of his return was his confinement then The Odyssey: Days edition of all his trials and tribulations getting back.

Oh I'm so surprised Abby is going into labor while trapped with psycho Ben didn't see that plot twist. Abby in Mama Bear mode is gonna fun. Feral cats are more affectionate and nurturing than Failure.

Even the murderer Ben is more father material than failure is mother material.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 2

Hope sleeps with Bo in what probably amounts to three Salem Days after sleeping with Aiden? Ooookay.

It's just eww and they could have eliminated the grossness by not having Aiden have sex with her before attempting to kill her. That was just dreadful even by Days latest standards. 

Is it wrong of me if I dont want Abby to have a baby right now

Nope, some people just shouldn't procreate. 

Are they going to kill off Joey?

I'm guessing they reconnect about something with Bo--probably his fate. 

Are they going to kill off Joey?

I suspect it has something to do with Bo. Perhaps his kidnappers come back into play, or his body finally gives in to the years of torture.

If Joey died, Kayla would rightly suspect Steve and his unending murky past, and she would probably hate him and cut him out of her life, not be drawn closer to him.

Oh God. I think a lot of us pretty much knew it was happening but shit this is going to hurt. I'm not ready for this.

Remember Bo was given a piece of Chelsea's pancreas to live. I wonder if it's failing him. Apparently Peter wanted his character to be killed off which is understandable I couldn't accept anyone else as Bo Brady but him and he hasn't been on in years. It's still going to be tough seeing him die when it happens.

How perfect would it be if Bette Midler's "Did you ever know your my hero" plays during a montage sequence of Hope remembering him while she wearing his leather jacket

• Love 2

Remember Bo was given a piece of Chelsea's pancreas to live. I wonder if it's failing him. Apparently Peter wanted his character to be killed off which is understandable I couldn't accept anyone else as Bo Brady but him and he hasn't been on in years. It's still going to be tough seeing him die when it happens.

I must have missed that storyline. Why did Bo get Chelsea's pancreas?  Of course, the dead swamp baby's organs would fail him. What a way to go! 

I hope Chelsea returns if Bo's going to die.

They spent all this time building up Hope & Aiden, only to kill off him and Bo too? Well that only leaves Rafe to swoop in. The head writers being team favorites of GG/Rafe is an understatement.

I doubt we'll even see Bo die, they'll probably have him say it and goes off his own. We never see it and leaves it wide open for him to return one day and doesn't do the "Bo abandoned his family" plot again.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

Oh, General Hospital has been doing that since the day they cast Maurice Bernard as Sonny Corinthos. It's disgusting. Sonny, Carly, Saint Jason, Sean...all morally reprehensible and worshiped.

And yes, at least Days isn't deifying Ben...but it's still morose material for a 50th Celbration.

• Love 2

The 51st anniversary episode was literally, "We killed a Quartermaine, yay!  Let's celebrate by looking back at the romance between the man who murdered him and the woman who ruined his life at every turn!  Happy Anniversary!".  Ugh.

Back on-topic, I think the problem is that there's too much of one flavor of Days, if that makes sense.  I feel like all soaps do this, go gung-ho in one direction instead of balancing the stories' tones out so there's something for everyone.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

At least this show isn't deifying the murderer as part of its anniversary. *glares at General Hospital*

That is why I stopped watching the show. Once Sonny got away with killing AJ, that was the end of the line for me. That is why the genre is dying, you have people like Sonny occupying the place of Robert Scorpio or Sean Donnely. The heroes are marginalized and the villains are deified...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

That is why I stopped watching the show. Once Sonny got away with killing AJ, that was the end of the line for me. That is why the genre is dying, you have people like Sonny occupying the place of Robert Scorpio or Sean Donnely. The heroes are marginalized and the villains are deified...

Exactly. I stuck around a bit longer, but when Michael forgave Sonny, that was my last day.

• Love 5

The only reason I'm okay with Abi having the baby is that it's eventually going to come out it's Chad's (I hope). I don't want him to have 2 babies die that he never gets to acknowledge. That's just too much.

I think the baby will be Chad's after all is said and done...The same thing happened with Kim and Victor when it came to Andrew. Belle and Philip when it came to Claire. Shane and Shawn-Douglas were both revealed to be the real fathers. The couples on this show always get a baby...Even Wilson got one...lol I thought the show was going to reveal that Johnny was Lucas, but he will be EJ's...Had Hogan Scheffer remained on the show as headwriter, Sami's twins would have both been Lucas'. His long-term plan was for Lumi to be together as a solid couple with EJ as their antagonist...Instead we got Sami falling in love with her rapist..Yuck....

• Love 2

I think there would be much more drama potential if the show avoided the obvious cliche and had Abby's baby be fathered by Ben. Could Chad accept the child of the man who tried to kill the woman he loves? Would Abby harbor any lingering resentment? Sadly, I don't think the show will go that direction.

• Love 2

Austin isn't in love with her.

So what. Rape is rape. And she drugged Austin and became obsessed with him for at least a good decade or so. If we're going to call out EJ for being evil, better call out Sami too.

EJ and Sami being together shouldn't be some great shock if you look at Sami long track record. To me they meant their match as far as Im concerned.

• Love 2

Austin did later  propose a few times and almost married her a couple times too. lol

Rape is rape, but in EJ's case it was more sexual coercion. Sami did have a choice, she could have walked out and not slept with EJ. She chose to have sex with him because of the threat/deal for Lucas. Austin had no choice, Sami drugged and raped him just like what Alan did to her. She had no choice, neither did Austin. 

• Love 3

Austin did later  propose a few times and almost married her a couple times too. lol

Rape is rape, but in EJ's case it was more sexual coercion. Sami did have a choice, she could have walked out and not slept with EJ. She chose to have sex with him because of the threat/deal for Lucas. Austin had no choice, Sami drugged and raped him just like what Alan did to her. She had no choice, neither did Austin. 

I think that it was still rape...She had no choice but sleep with EJ or Lucas was going to die. Don't forget that Stefano had sent EJ to impregnate Sami, so that he can harvest that child's bone marrow to cure his cancer.  That is so disgusting and machiavellian. Not to mention rape by faux Rafe, that EJ put in her bed for months....I will never understand the Ejami love..To each his own...

I think Lumi is the last couple on the show that got supercouple writing....Lumi had the potential to be great and their evolution from partners in crime in keeping  Carrie and Austin apart, to bitter enemies after Will's paternity reveal to slowly falling in love years later, after Sami was mute due to an accident was a wonder to behold..Sigh!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4