Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Child services took him?

That would probably be the best thing to happen to the kid.  Good interpretation of that spoiler. I was actually afraid that "Abigail gets baby news" meant that Trollop aka 'I don't know what birth control is' Horton was pregnant again after she and Chad "become one."  In the real world, of course, it would be physically impossible but in Salem no one would blink an eye that you delivered a baby on Thanksgiving, had sex again two days later, and then had a positive pregnancy test by Hanukkah. 

• Love 7

I'm so sick of interpreting and imagining the machinations of trollpop's internal organs.  I didn't want to say so but when she walked across the police room in those ripped skinny jeans I wondered if she'd been raised on a horse.  Then I thought it too dirty. Hate me too for the GIF of abandoned baby Thomas reaching for his peen.  Because they do that from birth, trust me.  Especially Dimeras, I exptect.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 3

And my first thought seeing JPL today was that his hair actually looked better compared to the hot mess I saw a few months back..he was photographed at some  premiere and I remember thinking he looked awful.  He had this long, layered mess on his head. DOOL actually tamed his hair lol

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2

Those spoilers seem like rewritten and spun from real spoilers. The become one? Seems like an assumption (a wrong one) based on the "solidify relationship-special night" spoiler. Which has nothing to do with becoming one or even them having a special night, unless you count Abby sleeping and having nightmares, while Chad watches over her "special night."

• Love 1

Those spoilers seem like rewritten and spun from real spoilers. The become one? Seems like an assumption (a wrong one) based on the "solidify relationship-special night" spoiler. Which has nothing to do with becoming one or even them having a special night, unless you count Abby sleeping and having nightmares, while Chad watches over her "special night."

Yeah, I read the article. Sounds so adorable. Looking forward to hearing the story he tells her.

SOD said that Chabby gets closer then Andre hijacks Chad's hypno therapy to get him in on the $$ plan...break up with Abby and go after Belle. BARF BARF BARF.

Down the line it will be EXCITING to see who Paul hotly hooks up with!

Not happening...unless they backtrack him to being straight. No gay stories anymore per Corday.

• Love 4

Yeah, I ain't buying that just because there isn't a gay romance on the horizon (which we know to be only about 5-6 months) that it will never happen again. Considering that Paul is the only character of that orientation on the show right now, writing something there would require bringing on a new character which they still may do. It's probably not the highest priority since they're setting other big storylines into motion but I don't think that it's at all being driven by supposed viewer bias against gays as much as they haven't figured out how to weave Paul's sexuality into the narrative. I suspect we'll be seeing more of Paul as John's paternity storyline kicks in so I doubt he'll disappear completely.

Edited by NumberCruncher
  • Love 1

When did Abifail love Chad in order for her to never stopped loving him. 

I have no interest in anything involving Abifail, Andre is lame, and Belle is annoying so I don't want Chad lusting after her. 

Since ABifail now appears to love Chad I want Chad to bang Belle.  For her to see how it feels.

• Love 4

So Chad and Abby 'become one's??

Is Show going the Young Frankenstein' route?

But I can't think a single Abigail part that is salvageable...

Edited by boes
  • Love 5

I have no personal experience with these things, but how long after a woman gives birth is she ... anatomically capable ... of sex?

Usually 6 weeks and with good reason.  Ick.  And ouch. 

Has she even taken a shower since that baby was born?  I can't even with her running around in her skinny jeans 6 minutes after giving birth, though in Salem time it could be 6 months.

• Love 2

It depends on how much you want to know.  My dr told me with a big smile that I'd get all the periods I missed.  After an hour a nurse comes in and literally punches your stomach to get the uterus to contract and deliver the afterbirth.  It's worse if they don't let you pee for 12 hours and you can't because you're injected inside with novacain so they can either cut you or let you tear.  After mine I couldn't leave the house for almost a month because standing made my stitches sore and if you're nursing, it takes way longer than a bottle.  So if they say to feed a newborn every 2-3 hrs that's just the start time.  No way Abs is having a casual day at the pub.  She'd be sore and leaking.  Early on you have to nurse a lot to get the baby's needs in sync with your production and gawd help you if you miss a feeding.  Oh and they poo as often as they feed when you're nursing.  So baby huey needed a dozen diapers a day plus something to absorb Ab's various liquids.  So...six weeks, yes please. At about 2 mos they start smiling and traking with their eyes so you feel a little more able to take a shower or something.

• Love 2

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Week of December 21:

Monday December 21:

Philip and Brady clash over the way Philip plans to run Titan.

Victor wants Caroline to move in with him and Maggie.

Tuesday December 22:

Adrienne shares unsettling medical news with Lucas.

Wednesday December 23:

Claire is upset when Belle suggests her daughter should return to Maine.

Thursday December 24:

On Christmas Eve, the Horton family gathers to hang their ornaments on the tree. This is the last time fans will see the original Horton ornaments before they're donated to the Smithsonian. Starting next year, fans will see reproductions.

Friday December 25:

Caroline foresees trouble for Victor… and it involves Philip.

• Love 1

...and we get more premonitions from Caroline? Sure...why not!

I think it's insane that for over several weeks now we've had no clue whether Lucas and Adrienne were even together. I'm dreading her "medical news". Judi Evans deserves better than this mess of an arc.

Wish they'd give Lani some upbeat arc with Theo and Abe. Something fun to smile about...

I hope Andre uses a memory laser on Chad to help him forget Fail, like Peter/Stefano did on Laura...

Is Lucas really Jennifer's half brother?? Wow. She's really been showing it lately, Hun?

• Love 3

Wish they'd give Lani some upbeat arc with Theo and Abe. Something fun to smile about...

Is Lucas really Jennifer's half brother?? Wow. She's really been showing it lately, Hun?

The writers can't even spell fun.

Lucas and Will don't/didn't have a ton of interaction with the Hortons. The only two Hortons that Will spent much time with was crazy homophobe Nick and Abifail. I don't remember the last time Jen and Lucas had any scenes. She might have said something to him at Will's funeral but I can't remember. 

• Love 5
%

...and we get more premonitions from Caroline? Sure...why not!

I think it's insane that for over several weeks now we've had no clue whether Lucas and Adrienne were even together. I'm dreading her "medical news". Judi Evans deserves better than this mess of an arc.

I hope Andre uses a memory laser on Chad to help him forget Fail, like Peter/Stefano did on Laura...

Rumor has it that Higley had big plans for Justin, Adrienne and Lucas, but she has been neutralized and Josh is the captain of the ship and has scrapped the Justin/Adrienne storylines..Their scenes have been cut..It is why Adrienne has disappeared from the show...Their scenes have been disjointed, one minute Adrienne wants Justin and the next she is pushing him away....

• Love 1

This is all just stupid contrived bullshit to give Chabifail more angst. How many more characters are going to be used to prop this pairing.

The fact it's going to be dragged on til April next year; TJ's paternity will also be dragged til then.

• Love 2

WHAT?? April?! This will try my patience. These angsty storylines are supposed to pay off, occasionally. Urgh.

I say April because Jack is suppose to return for like 5 episodes as an angel. I don't expect Chabifail to be so quickly reunited.

• Love 1

WHAT?? April?! This will try my patience. These angsty storylines are supposed to pay off, occasionally. Urgh. 

I am loath to defend Abifail and her paramour, the show did the same thing with Andrew's paternity....However, the writing was so much better back then..Steve was even pulled into the Andrew storyline, Emma used him to scare Kayla out of Cleveland, where Andrew was at the time of his kidnapping....

• Love 1

QuelleC, I'm glad to have not had your doctors and nurses!  I have three children and was up and walking about within two hours after each delivery.  So, having bowlegged Abigail waltz around the police station in skinny jeans is, for me, the only time KM has been remotely believable. 

I'm very tired of Abigail and Chad/Abigail.  I'm not looking forward to Chad and Belle, but hopefully it will get Billy Flynn out of the tedious bubble he's been stuck in.

• Love 1

I say April because Jack is suppose to return for like 5 episodes as an angel. I don't expect Chabifail to be so quickly reunited.

There are rumors that Abifail will go insane to facilitate Kate Mansi's departure from the show..I guess she will go look up Woody Allen and take Hollywood by storm...lol Abbie will start to hallucinate Ben and she will see Jack as part of her delusions...Abifail will go to a mental hospital to seek treatment, while Chad raises their son..Chad will move on to another woman and fall deeply in love...Then the new Abifail will come back to shake things up....I bet you that Chad's new woman will go crazy for Chad and targets Abifail....This is just my speculation, if Kate Mansi does leave the role of Abigail...

Edited by Apprentice79

The fact it's going to be dragged on til April next year; TJ's paternity will also be dragged til then.

I was really hoping Abifail would be back burnered after she got her damn baby. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there's going to be a break from her anytime soon. 

• Love 2

I was really hoping Abifail would be back burnered after she got her damn baby. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there's going to be a break from her anytime soon.

No. The show is trying to cement them into a supercouple by showing them every day. I could probably semi-like Chabifail if a better actress was in play. KM just doesn't do it for me. You put an Adrienne Leon in play you might get a fan.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6