Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

It does.

From SheKnowsDOOL

Friday December 25:

Caroline foresees trouble for Victor… and it involves Philip.

You're rightBlack Mamba, my provider lists Friday as well, kind of surprised. Also listed is Steve with a special gift for Kayla. I'd hope for a visit from Stephanie, but why would Days think that the child Kayla raised and was super close to would want to spend her holiday with her mother, father and brother, and you know visit her grandmother and cousin in the face of her uncle's death.

I wonder if the writers will remember Theresa is a Brady at any point during Christmas. They sure seemed to forget it during Bo's funeral and Thanksgiving.

Then she better get checked out soon.  Anyone who can pass gigantic baby with a rounded head and not need medical attention after that either has the magic hoo ha or things she hasn't seen in years will just start dropping out of her. Honey, don't sit there!

Edited by radishcake
  • Love 7

I wonder what disease or condition Abifail passed on to that baby.

HES - Horton Entitlement Syndrome

SOS - Sexual Obsession Syndrome (after he is sorased in the next 1-5 years)

PSGD - Public Slapping Gratification Disorder

MGD - Magic Genitilia Disorder

In addition to being inducted into the Guinness Book of World Records for being the world's largest preemie.

• Love 9

Jen Lilly was on After Buzz today and she just threw out in passing about a scene she is in with Brady and Nicole that won't air till May.  Hooray, Nicole is still on the show!

Yay from me too that Nicole is still on the show. It's been so long, except for the brief Theresa scene last week, of course.  Never thought I'd say it, but if it would get her back on screen, I'd take more of her wandering through Salem talking to herself !!!  

I am grateful, though, for the lack of Nicole/Daniel scenes, which as we spoiled fans know, are about to end for good. :)

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 1

Would be good nod to the past if they have Thomas get meningitis since that is how Grace died. Chad could have a immune deficiency that's being passed to the kids.  His kids would be more at risk for meningitis/other infections. 

• Love 2

Hi all, I've noticed a tendency for people to be using names for characters that we've specifically asked that you refrain from. Refer here if you are unfamiliar with what I mean re: nicknames & slut shaming. If it means slut, even old timey slut, don't use it.

As always PM me with any questions. My inbox is always open! 

• Love 2

Would be good nod to the past if they have Thomas get meningitis since that is how Grace died. Chad could have a immune deficiency that's being passed to the kids.  His kids would be more at risk for meningitis/other infections. 

They'd have to acknowledge history, though. They're not good at that.

ITA that it'd be a good way to do this., though. History, suspense...meaningful reveal of the true parentage. 

• Love 1

I keep reminding myself, on days like this when I've seen far more JPL than anyone ever needs to see, that Vincent Irizzary should be showing up soon.

Keeps me going.

I wish Vincent shown up sooner so the prologue to his character being introduced via the Hope character wouldn't take so long. Jan 18th can't come soon enough. I hate she has be used or better yet be snowed again for this silly drug storyline to take off. Has any character in the history of soaps had this long of a character being introduced? Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Reading up on two pages of spoilers, I have to say...you wonderful fools had me laughing until my sides hurt. The Power Rangers fart gif? Fantastic. Abigail's magic HooHa surviving the birth of a giant Preemie? Quite the visual.

Neat to see Jenna from Another World is still acting. I hope her character is interesting and not too stuck-up. Back in the day, she had a tendency to come off rather cold and lame. Hope this is a character with some spirit who can contribute something. Maybe John's sister?

I'm stoked to see what Theresa designs for the show end up being, but I hate that Eric is going to get shredded presumably during the event. There's no one around who even cares for him anymore. Even with Roman still supposedly on the canvas, this guy has had no family love thrown his way, save for Marlena sobbing on his shoulder over Jawn. I just don't get the message here - devote yourself to God, and life will reward you with getting raped, making poor judgment calls and accidentally killing a friend?

With the 431 storylines presently underway, there has scarcely been time to establish that Eric has a drinking problem. Kristen drank in almost all her scenes too - was she also an alcoholic? We've seen him drinking what...three times in three months? We haven't even gotten the prerequisite scene with Eric talking to his sad self at home, wondering how far gone he's gotten. And didn't this show already hammer home the booze angle with Brady?

Whatever. They'll probably conjure up a miracle cure for alcoholism too that'll also make Eric able to predict the weather or some other bull.

I am truly sickened that this show took an Alzheimer's story and turned it into a Miracle Cure story with a side of Premonitions.

• Love 3

So this new character Black Mamba told us about -- http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/news/46173/alla-korot-to-days-of-our-lives?ref=yfp

It says her name will be Janet Bernard -- isn't that name of the sargent's wife who Sami shot accidentally? Probably we're just supposed to forget that part. 

I wondered the same thing.  That last name was Bernardi, though.  

I think you're right and we're just supposed to forget that part.

• Love 1

I wondered the same thing. That last name was Bernardi, though.

I wonder are all these characters (especially the female characters and supposed special guest Thaao hinted) being casted over the last few months are:

-John's siblings (like Disney pointed out)

-Siblings for a new Salem family, maybe Vincent's character.

-Educators for Salem High.

-More characters who will play huge roles in the drug storyline or new impact employees for Titan or Basic Black.

Hmm thats all I have though. Days is sure stock piling their cast lately.

I wondered the same thing.  That last name was Bernardi, though.  

Oh that's right, boes -- oh well. We'll find out next summer. 

Apropos of nothing, I haven't seen any posts from Apprentice in a while -- hope all's well; more likely, he/she just finally gave up on the show, lol. 

Oh that's right, boes -- oh well. We'll find out next summer. 

Apropos of nothing, I haven't seen any posts from Apprentice in a while -- hope all's well; more likely, he/she just finally gave up on the show, lol. 

The needless and brutal murder of Will was the final straw, I think. 

• Love 1

Giving up on the show is no reason to give up on the boards :) I've discovered I can still not watch and participate.

I refuse to contribute $$ to NBC/Sony/Corday by "watching." I read daily live Tweets and "hate watch" that way.

The needless and brutal murder of Will was the final straw, I think. 

I stayed through Sonny touching the gravestone and his "peace out" to Salem. 

Not even VI and JV could make me watch this dreck...especially now that one of the major ratings grabs is a geriatric love triangle. What the holy eff?!!!

It's killing me to see JJ with Ari, too...and I'm pro-Gabi/JJJ. 

• Love 1

That was depressing. 

But where were Ari and Thomas?  And why did Daniel, Parker and Melanie get ornaments?  They aren't Hortons.

Thomas's was there, but they didn't show Ari's. Ari should have been there, she's alive and in town. Lucas could have picked her up and brought her. 

Daniel/Parker/Melanie get via Maggie. Just like how Victor got one, which I hate more so than Daniel/Parker/Melanie getting them. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

OH MY GOD...TEARS DOWN MAH NOGGIN'.

That was so sad.

Happy Days 50th, everyone!

It was sad, but the good kind of sad.  At least they are having a real ornament hanging episode.  Wasn't it last year that it was just a blip and it was over.

• Love 2