Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Maybe Ava will be killed trying to save one of her sons? And it sure is sounding like Claire and Ben will get together to console each other, once Claire's relationship blows up. I hope this all wraps up soon, as these writers really suck at writing anything to do with any kind of mafia.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'd rather see Gabi working on her business and accepting that Jake is with Kate. He can come around in his own time....if it's what he wants. Nobody should need convincing to be with smoking hot Gabi. Come on.

That would be preferable for Gabi also focus on her daughter (even if no onscreen scenes at least reference her) plus it would show some depth on her part. Also a lot less pathetic as she wouldn't be fighting her daughter's great grandmother over a man. However, this is Days so that won't happen.

Yes Gabi is gorgeous but she's also insufferable. I don't think a man needs convincing to sleep with her but Jake has already done it so there's nothing else there for him. I do find it laughable he has feelings for Kate though she's just an older more repugnant version of Gabi. I mean Kate doesn't have any decent qualities to her at this point herself. I don't get what any man would see in her.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kate is unlikely to be able to have kids.

Gabi isn't likely to have them either as we kept hearing how she was barren etc... yet barely notices Ari exists. Course with Gabi they could always retcon that more likely than they would Kate. They only give her kids retroactively.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Retired at last said:

And it sure is sounding like Claire and Ben will get together to console each other, once Claire's relationship blows up.

Definitely. After yesterday's episode, I really believe Ben will offer Claire a shoulder to cry on once Charlie is revealed to be the rapist and they will sleep together - just as Ciara comes back from the dead. I'm sure they'll feel guilty and say it can never happen again, but their tryst will hang over their heads and I wouldn't be surprised if Claire ends up pregnant too.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

On paper, I wouldn't mind a Ben/Claire hookup would be a great soapy mess however the reality would be that Claire would be written as the crazy one where she'd be fixated on Ben and want to kill Ciara yet again...

So hard pass. Why did they have to taint Charlie/Claire they could've been a cute couple with their own story. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If ORK was still here I would be all over this. But now, gag me.

ORK had real chemistry w RSW/ Ben and interpreted the material in a way she challenged him and say herself as his equal or better. I never forgot when he mentioned being a strangler and willing to do anything to protect Ciara and she got right in his fucking face and was like “you just try motherfucker” her tiny waif ass had him backing the hell down.

her interpretation of Claire also was more vulnerable and fragile yet at the same time had much more intuition and grit. If she was playing this post mental hospital redemption and situations w Charlie and Ben it would be much more entertaining 

• Love 7

Gabi isn't likely to have them either as we kept hearing how she was barren etc... yet barely notices Ari exists.

Gabi had Ari before her time in jail.  Something happened while she was there that caused an injury.  IIRC, Abby was responsible for this jail time, so Gabi blames Abby for her not being able to have more children.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ChuChu said:

Gabi had Ari before her time in jail.  Something happened while she was there that caused an injury.  IIRC, Abby was responsible for this jail time, so Gabi blames Abby for her not being able to have more children.

I know but my point was in reference to the poster who said that Jake may be interested in Kate because she's unlikely to have kids well the same could be said about Gabi at this point in time.

Nicole /Rafe = Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Prefer Nicole having a sleazy affair with Lucas .

Rafe and Nicole pairing is just the latest attempt by Corday to make Rafe happen .

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Rafael said:

Nucole /Rafe = Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Prefer Nicole having a sleazy affair with Lucas .

Rafe and Nicole pairing is just the latest attempt by Corday to make Rafe happen .

Wonder how that affair would effect Allie?   Would she still think her Aunt was amazing?

4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Interesting.  That spoiler of John and Steve working together makes me wonder.  Is John better now.  Does he doubt Allie now ?

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I have to laugh that the turn tables with Abigail, considering she set up Austin to make Carrie think they slept together, and now the same thing is happening to her.

Well, it isn't like this hasn't happened before. The same thing happen when they were living in Paris. LOL

What's going to really make Chad look bad is that he's been running around accusing his wife of cheating, and he'll literally get caught with his own pants down. With a woman who has played him from day one.

Ron really love writing Chad stupid. lol

Edited by Sidney
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, tribeca said:

Wonder how that affair would effect Allie?   Would she still think her Aunt was amazing?

Plus Lucas and Nicole used to be married before . Plus there was a spark between them when Eric walked in on them in a compromising position not so long ago. 

Hell ,Lucas should have hooked up with Nicole back in 2008 instead of being in that nonsensical pairing with Chloe . 

Plus during the  Sami vs Chloe lame catfight at the Brady Pub back in 2008 ,Nicole walked in on them while they were at it and  laughed at them for fighting over Lucas and she even bragged that Lucas would do her almost everyday during their sham marriege so she can kinda understand why they fighting over him. 

It was certainly odd then for her to recall some aspects of her sham marriege to Lucas with some fondness in her voice . 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3

Nicole is too tall for Lucas plus she won’t respect him. I only liked Lucas w Sami, Chloe, and Cassie before they made them siblings. He’d be awesome w Anne (remember her?) I half think Gwen is related to Anne and that’s why she came to town hating Failure and Jenn she just heard a lot shit talk regarding them LOL and it really was that basic 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Nicole is too tall for Lucas plus she won’t respect him. I only liked Lucas w Sami, Chloe, and Cassie before they made them siblings. He’d be awesome w Anne (remember her?) I half think Gwen is related to Anne and that’s why she came to town hating Failure and Jenn she just heard a lot shit talk regarding them LOL and it really was that basic 

I miss Anne. She was such a lovable bitch.

• Love 6
On 12/26/2020 at 6:44 PM, Sidney said:

What's going to really make Chad look bad is that he's been running around accusing his wife of cheating, and he'll literally get caught with his own pants down. With a woman who has played him from day one.

That’s a cheaters MO.  
Chad has been cheating in his heart. He always looks attracted to Gabi and Gwen. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Didn't they write this same plot for Chad in Paris? Abby saw through that, but that was KM who  has a backbone to Abby.

Yes but if Ron doesn't want to be accused of recycling stories again, Chad has to sleep with Gwen for realsies.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 12/29/2020 at 2:22 AM, Petunia13 said:

She is only taller because she wears heels. They are roughly the same height.

They can easily have her not wear heels during their scenes . Simple as that.

Besides who says they even have to marry or get engaged or initiate Nicole's divorce from Eric ? It could just be a sleazy affair . Thats it.  

Edited by Rafael
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

FINALLY Charlie is revealed as the rapist! FIN.A.LLY.

I'm all here for that. Not here at all for Kristin having a screaming fit at Statesville because Brady dared to not sit at home and mope over her on NYE.

Edited by RunningMarket
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

FINALLY Charlie is revealed as the rapist! FIN.A.LLY.

I'm all here for that. Not here at all for Kristin having a screaming fit at Statesville because her husband dared to not sit at home and mope over her on NYE.

He is not her husband, just the victim of her brain washing

• Useful 1

Just what we need, another Julie on the show. It's time Days couples come up with their own original names that reflect the current generation.  It's as if Salem doesn't have internet access where these new moms could look up dozens of baby name websites. 

Why would Ben be the one to bust in room when Claire and Charlie are together?

Does anyone think he will be working for Black Patch ? That would kind of make sense. I do think Steve and Ben have had any interactions. Ben needs a job and something to do. 
 Not a big fan of Kristin but don’t think I would be happy seeing my boyfriend kissing another girl on New Year’s Eve.  

5 hours ago, tribeca said:

Does anyone think he will be working for Black Patch ? That would kind of make sense. I do think Steve and Ben have had any interactions. Ben needs a job and something to do. 
 Not a big fan of Kristin but don’t think I would be happy seeing my boyfriend kissing another girl on New Year’s Eve.  

Because HE'S CHANGED!!!! don't you know.  He's now going to be the Salem Hero.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

Does anyone think he will be working for Black Patch ? That would kind of make sense.  

He's apparently helping Marlena, which makes sense he'll do anything for her and saving Claire is what Ciara would want. 

• Useful 2

You know what is really annoying and adds to the grossness of the Allie rape thing - when she was sure it was Tripp based on some hazy drunk memories and deductive reasoning, and had a DNA test saying he was the father, it wasn’t enough proof for an arrest and it wasn’t enough for Steve and Joey etc to believe Allie. So now Allie thinks maybe she remembers Charlie (but frankly I’m not sure how her memory of him could be considered any more reliable than her memory of Tripp) and has the same DNA results and now Charlie is being arrested and Steve is sure Charlie is the culprit.

Now I know Charlie is the rapist and I do want him to pay, but this whole thing is so infuriating. The same evidence that wasn’t enough proof for Steve because he didn’t want to believe his darling boy was a rapist is enough to convince him that Charlie is a rapist. Unless Charlie confesses to the cops, the evidence for Charlie and Tripp is exactly the same. What happens if Charlie’s dad pops up and says his darling boy can’t be a rapist because he looked him in the eyes and denied it? That ought to be enough for Steve to decide that Charlie must be innocent 🙄.

The message to this story seems to be that we shouldn’t believe women if they accuse a “good guy” and it would be inconvenient for a guy like Steve to believe his son is a rapist, yet we should believe women if the accused rapist isn’t an established character with “good” legacy parents? Gah! Honestly, this whole story has made me loathe Steve and I want Kayla to dump his ass. Hell, she can hook up with Tripp and rub Steve’s face in it for all I care lol.

• Love 5

It would be nice if we got a scene where Steve tests out his theory of Allie's attacker being a relative on Ava's side by walking in to Kayla's office and asking her to DNA test him. He shouldn't share any DNA and that should be the first step in casting doubt on Tripp being the rapist/father. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

The same evidence that wasn’t enough proof for Steve because he didn’t want to believe his darling boy was a rapist is enough to convince him that Charlie is a rapist. Unless Charlie confesses to the cops, the evidence for Charlie and Tripp is exactly the same. What happens if Charlie’s dad pops up and says his darling boy can’t be a rapist because he looked him in the eyes and denied it? That ought to be enough for Steve to decide that Charlie must be innocent 🙄.

It's not exactly the same evidence. I'm assuming because of the hypnotherapy, Allie's memory becomes slightly clearer than the vague two memories of Tripp's face hovering above her and a hand holding her down. According to spoilers, Ava confirms that Charlie confessed. Also, if they do a DNA test this time, the results would be different. Tripp's test just confirmed he and Henry shared DNA and people assumed he was the father. A test between Charlie and Henry would be different since he is the father. Hopefully, this time they'd actually do a damn straightforward paternity test like they've been doing on soaps, and in real life, for eons that just reveals the paternity instead of this nonsense that just tells you if two people share DNA (is that even a real world thing? I'd never seen it used on a soap before until the stupid storyline where Bonnie convinced Lucas Mimi and Rex's kid was his.)

Also, I'm pretty sure Charlie isn't being arrested for the rape, but for kidnapping Ava.

3 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

The message to this story seems to be that we shouldn’t believe women if they accuse a “good guy” and it would be inconvenient for a guy like Steve to believe his son is a rapist, yet we should believe women if the accused rapist isn’t an established character with “good” legacy parents?

I don't think that's the message of the story. This story has been crappy from the start and, if they felt they needed to do this story, it should have been a more straightforward story not calling Allie's story into question (not that I wanted Tripp to be guilty since I really like the character and his relationship with Steve.) But I think the show is trying to have it both ways by having both Allie and Tripp be innocent and the victims in this story. Allie may have gone after the wrong guy, but she never lied and she was raped. Someone (Charlie) did hold her hand down and Tripp did hover over her in bed at one point. 

The show just messed it up by trying to be cute and add mystery to the storyline.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 3
On 12/24/2020 at 1:09 PM, Frozendiva said:

Kate is unlikely to be able to have kids.

You think this show gave a shit about that when Marlena was pregnant circa '04? Or much more recently, Kristen having a kid despite the fact that she tried to pass off a now-fortysomething EJ as her baby nearly 25 years ago?

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 7

Couldn't they have just done a DNA test between Steve and the baby to confirm Tripp's innocence? The second the theory of a family member did it, Steve could have suggested that.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

... and oh yeah I see where this is going with mentioning Ben being Claire's "night in shining armor"

I was so into the idea of Ben and Claire when ORK was playing her so I am very wistful about how much I would enjoy this story if she was still there. Dammit!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Claire.....just can't get a break. She had such promise but all it has been is sloppy seconds and mental breakdowns.

I refuse to watch her with Ben.

See though, I think this current Claire seems to be good at generating chemistry with people. Not burning chemistry, but chemistry nonetheless.

• Love 3
On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, bubble sparkly said:

You know what Honestly, this whole story has made me loathe Steve and I want Kayla to dump his ass. Hell, she can hook up with Tripp and rub Steve’s face in it for all I care lol.

That would've been more interesting than this storyline. However this whole thing makes Justin look a lot better in comparison even if Justin/Kayla were meh chemistry wise(although I think personality wise they fit)

• Love 1