Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Just read that Kristen will go crazy (again) and use Tony as a hostage to escape prison so she can be with Brady after he is shot. Plus, she is plotting revenge against Chloe (who I still have no idea why she is there). Maybe THIS time she will be put away for good???? Or at least send her to a more secure prison. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Just read that Kristen will go crazy (again) and use Tony as a hostage to escape prison so she can be with Brady after he is shot. Plus, she is plotting revenge against Chloe (who I still have no idea why she is there). Maybe THIS time she will be put away for good???? Or at least send her to a more secure prison. 

When Kristen fell out that window in Italy that really should've been the end of the character for good. While she probably should've been written off way before that.. every subsequent visit of Kristen has provided diminishing returns much like Vivian...

Its ok to let some characters go and stay gone.

• Love 9

On the next Days of our Lives???

Brady and Charlie are shot on the same night (probably in Murder Park) as Julie’s medical emergency.  As Charlie is being wheeled into the hospital on a gurney, Allie is chasing after the medical team and spots Kayla.

“Aunt Kayla, you’ve got to save Charlie! He was just about to confess that he raped me when I raised the gun a little too high and my finger got twitchy.  I need you to make sure he wakes up and talks so I can get his confession and give it to my favorite person Rafe.”

Kayla: “Gee it’s really busy here tonight, Allie, and as usual we’re short staffed because of budget reasons and all, but I guess I can see to it personally and do my best.”

Allie: “Oh thank you Aunt Kayla, I knew you’d understand.”

Kayla: “Yeah, it’s really disheartening when your rapist walks around town free. Oh look, there’s mine now…”

*enter Jack and Jennifer who’ve gotten a call that Julie has been brought in*

Jennifer: “Kayla! We rushed right over here. What’s going on with Julie?”

*Kayla flashes look of dismay* “Well I don’t know how to tell you guys this, but it’s not looking good.”

Jennifer: “Oh my gosh, is she dying?”

Jack: “Who will nose in everyone’s business, spread the town gossip, and over-react now?”

Kayla: “Well Nicole has been practicing for that role so I wouldn’t worry about that. The problem is, it’s really busy here tonight, and we’re short on doctors. I’ve paged Sarah, but she’s going to be playing Nancy Drew for another week. I have to scrub in right now to save Charlie since his story has the most potential. I’m afraid we only have one option left.” *dramatic music plays*

Jennifer: “What’s that?” *cut to commercial*

*return from commercial* Kayla: “We’re going to need to call in Dr. Rolf.”  *more dramatic music*

Jennifer: “Are you crazy?”

Kayla: “It’s the best I can do. Look at the bright side, Wilheim hasn’t lost a patient yet. She could die on the table and he’ll just bring her right back. Of course, the downside is that she’ll wake up impregnated with Stefano’s clone so there’s that…”

Jennifer: “Oh Kayla, no.”

Jack: “Wait a minute, Jennifer. This could be a big break for The Spectator. Think of the headline potential. Plus all the letters to the editor won’t be about my affair with Kate or my love child to your mother anymore.”

Jennifer: “I suppose our daughter already jumped in bed with the Dimeras. Twice. Our grandchildren are Dimera offspring soooo…. I guess cousin Julie is just going to have to take one for the team. The good news for her is that even with SORAS she won’t still be alive to see him take over the Dimera empire and rule Salem. If Julie wants to be around a few more years to run her harpy mouth, Kayla’s right—this is her last chance.

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 10

If that's true about Charlie, we also have Lucas, Sami (who is coming back soon), yes, Kate, maybe Shawn, Ben, Rafe, Nicole, etc. all to protect Allie's honor. I also hope they don't kill him, but they went too far and there is a baby now and it would be easier to tell the kid that his father died than to tell him that he was conceived by rape.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I sure hope if Charlie is shot he survives. He's one of the strong points of the show right now. Julie, though, I know they won't kill off but if they can silence her with a very long coma, I'm all for it. 

I know Charlie is bad and we are obviously supposed to root against him, but I can't help but want him to stick around. I find him interesting and I like the actor. I'll take numerous new characters who interest me rather than people who have been around for years and I can't stand (yes a million times about Julie). Hey if Ben can be turned into a romantic lead I'm sure if they wanted to they can find some way to keep Charlie around.

Speaking of people who are bad and I'm supposed to root for..

On 1/17/2021 at 2:21 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

When Kristen fell out that window in Italy that really should've been the end of the character for good. While she probably should've been written off way before that.. every subsequent visit of Kristen has provided diminishing returns much like Vivian...

Its ok to let some characters go and stay gone.

100% agree. The character is past "jumped the shark" territory now. Let me guess, when she has her umteenth psychotic episode we'll see her BFF Lani defending her honor??!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I know Charlie is bad and we are obviously supposed to root against him, but I can't help but want him to stick around. I find him interesting and I like the actor. I'll take numerous new characters who interest me rather than people who have been around for years and I can't stand (yes a million times about Julie). Hey if Ben can be turned into a romantic lead I'm sure if they wanted to they can find some way to keep Charlie around.

Speaking of people who are bad and I'm supposed to root for..

100% agree. The character is past "jumped the shark" territory now. Let me guess, when she has her umteenth psychotic episode we'll see her BFF Lani defending her honor??!

I'm totally on the same page with you on all of this! Often the villains (excluding Kristin) are the most interesting and the so-called heroes and heroines are the snoozefests, some of them even being former bad guys and girls who've been watered down or whitewashed so that they too are now the pillars of Salem community, whether they deserve that pedestal or not.  So if the powers to be want to keep MM on set, they will (and should) find a way to make Charlie take up permanent residence in Salem.... or I suppose even Statesville. It's not like going to jail is the big write-off anymore if they don't want it to be. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

I'm totally on the same page with you on all of this! Often the villains (excluding Kristin) are the most interesting and the so-called heroes and heroines are the snoozefests, some of them even being former bad guys and girls who've been watered down or whitewashed so that they too are now the pillars of Salem community, whether they deserve that pedestal or not.  So if the powers to be want to keep MM on set, they will (and should) find a way to make Charlie take up permanent residence in Salem.... or I suppose even Statesville. It's not like going to jail is the big write-off anymore if they don't want it to be. 

I think that shift happened during JER who dumbed down the heroes to elevate the villains because he had no clue on how to write heroes and heroines. For example: John had to become an idiot for Kristen to fool him with a pillow under her dress when she pretended to be pregnant.  JER conveniently forgot for the sake of his plot that John had a pregnant wife named Isabella so he knows what a pregnant woman's body looks like and feels like.. I am pretty sure he also had sex with his pregnant wife.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ugh.

I thought she was too busy to come back. Don't tell me she's on contact again...

She could be returning to wrap up a storyline or a vision of Ben's. If VK ends up leaving for good I hope she takes RSW/Ben with her tbh.

• Love 5

It sounds like it is a new story with Ciara. WE will see her, but she is being held captive (boring) by someone who was hired by Vincent. He is treating her well, but says she will never escape. So, while WE see her, Ben will be getting closer to Claire. Maybe Ben and Ciara will have that second sense that Bo/Hope always had and Ben will sense that she needs him and leave poor Claire alone yet again. They HAVE to find a better story for her! So, she (VK) will be seen on Jan. 28, but no idea when she will be back in Salem. I am sure it won't be until Ben and Claire have formed a bond.

• Love 2

I would do anything to spare Claire this horrid match.

A shame they didnt keep New Theo around. Or, you know, let Claire go back to school and get a degree, the way a normal person aged 21 and trying to rebuild their life would.

Being with Ben is not only gross because he's gross, but it's sad because it'll just lead to more fights with Ciara and tears and who needs that?

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Retired at last said:

It sounds like it is a new story with Ciara. WE will see her, but she is being held captive (boring) by someone who was hired by Vincent. He is treating her well, but says she will never escape. So, while WE see her, Ben will be getting closer to Claire. Maybe Ben and Ciara will have that second sense that Bo/Hope always had and Ben will sense that she needs him and leave poor Claire alone yet again. They HAVE to find a better story for her! So, she (VK) will be seen on Jan. 28, but no idea when she will be back in Salem. I am sure it won't be until Ben and Claire have formed a bond.

i hate this wow GIF by Odd Creative

• Love 6
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I would do anything to spare Claire this horrid match.

A shame they didnt keep New Theo around. Or, you know, let Claire go back to school and get a degree, the way a normal person aged 21 and trying to rebuild their life would.

Being with Ben is not only gross because he's gross, but it's sad because it'll just lead to more fights with Ciara and tears and who needs that?

Tripp/Claire revisit would've been better tbh. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Or maybe show a young woman who is focused on her education and not relying on having a boyfriend.

They had that in Paige and we all know how that turned out. (Yeah I know she wanted JJ but she also had goals beyond him too which is something you don't see with the current younger females).

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Or maybe show a young woman who is focused on her education and not relying on having a boyfriend.

I want to know what Allie studied in London as she has already graduated from college by the time she showed up in Salem pregnant.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Not really a spoiler more like speculation but now I'm hearing that maybe Gwen is Eve's daughter(well its better than Laura if so)

However it flies in the face of Jack/Eve's history. My guess is if this comes to pass this is Ron's way of giving Eve a daughter so she can forget/replace the one she actually wanted and raised being brutally murdered instead. 

Oh gawd I hope she's not Eve's kid. Unless they are going to bring CR back for the role, Eve's character just needs to be left alone.  With Laura slated for a Feb. stint, my money is either on her or it being a drawn out mystery for months. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Not really a spoiler more like speculation but now I'm hearing that maybe Gwen is Eve's daughter(well its better than Laura if so)

However it flies in the face of Jack/Eve's history. My guess is if this comes to pass this is Ron's way of giving Eve a daughter so she can forget/replace the one she actually wanted and raised being brutally murdered instead. 

Jack and Eve never had sex in the past, they fell asleep on their honeymoon bed during their fake marriage years ago when Charlotte Ross played her..  Why must Ron always pervert history to push his stupid plots.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

Oh gawd I hope she's not Eve's kid. Unless they are going to bring CR back for the role, Eve's character just needs to be left alone.  With Laura slated for a Feb. stint, my money is either on her or it being a drawn out mystery for months. 

Except that we are somehow supposed to believe that a woman old enough to have a grown daughter (I wasn't watching when her and Jack hooked up, but shouldn't she have been pushing 50?) not only had another child, abandoned it, and never thought of/ mentioned it again?  Yup, GREAT writing.  This does NOT mean I want it to be Eve's child - if she had had Jack's child she definitely would have used that information against Jennifer at some point.  While I REALLY wanted it to not be Jack's child, wouldn't it make more sense if it was some random woman Jack hooked up with while he and Jennifer were apart?  That way, they could still have the plot point of him dealing with her crazy but because he wouldn't have known she existed we would be spared another round of everybody in Salem (who have pretty much all done questionable things) being morally aghast at Jack.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Except that we are somehow supposed to believe that a woman old enough to have a grown daughter (I wasn't watching when her and Jack hooked up, but shouldn't she have been pushing 50?) 

Menopause doesn't exist in Salem.  😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Yup.  I'm waiting for Kate to turn up pregnant!

I was waiting for Hope to be pregnant with Rafe's kid, but Kate works too.

My question is - how do all of these WOMEN not know that they have children?  Men, ok, sure... but a woman has carried a child and then physically given birth, and doesn't know?  This is my biggest pet peeve with soaps, I think, the way that they gestate children in test tubes, or erase a woman's memory, or whatever.  (Well... one of my biggest pet peeves.)    

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

OH GOD. Because Brady will totally be OK with Kristen shooting a friend and colleague. 

Well he's still with her despite Kristen raping Eric... I think we can retire the idea that Brady has any standards at this point.

Well Gwen says her mother was some chick named Tiffany but I strangely think she isn't really Jack's.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I was waiting for Hope to be pregnant with Rafe's kid, but Kate works too.

My question is - how do all of these WOMEN not know that they have children?  Men, ok, sure... but a woman has carried a child and then physically given birth, and doesn't know?  This is my biggest pet peeve with soaps, I think, the way that they gestate children in test tubes, or erase a woman's memory, or whatever.  (Well... one of my biggest pet peeves.)    

All My Children had an extremely offensive storyline where they retconned Erica's 1973 abortion and had it turn out that a doctor obsessed with Erica transplanted her aborted fetus into his wife. One Life to Live used the "split personality" trope to explain why Vicki didn't remember her eldest daughter, and then a "hidden twin" to explain not remembering that she had twins. The hidden twin thing has been used a lot including here. Then of course we had Kate and her alien babies.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

OH GOD. Because Brady will totally be OK with Kristen shooting a friend and colleague. 

But but but she's CHANGED!?  Hasn't she?  

In any case, she can't be held accountable because she's a MOTHER.  In Salem isn't there "Lani's Law" that says if you're a mom you're never guilty of anything other than "loving too much"?  

Gun sales in Salem must skyrocket on Mother's Day.

1 hour ago, methodwriter85 said:

All My Children had an extremely offensive storyline where they retconned Erica's 1973 abortion and had it turn out that a doctor obsessed with Erica transplanted her aborted fetus into his wife. One Life to Live used the "split personality" trope to explain why Vicki didn't remember her eldest daughter, and then a "hidden twin" to explain not remembering that she had twins. The hidden twin thing has been used a lot including here. Then of course we had Kate and her alien babies.

That was the worst.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Now I'm curious as to what Laura is doing here.  I still don't entirely trust the show but today's timeline doesn't seem to support that it's Laura. 

I think that in the rush in all this speculation to "call it" and make Laura Gwen's mother by Jack both the fact that Gwen was introduced as mental hospital patient and that Laura is psychologist/psychiatrist (I'm not sure which) gets lost.  Laura is probably back b/c she knows Gwen's mental history and knows she's fucking w/ her family, so she comes to warn Jennifer et. al or something to that effect.

I think it sucks that Missy Reeves isn't going to be playing these scenes w/ JLB as Laura.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KBrownie said:

I think that in the rush in all this speculation to "call it" and make Laura Gwen's mother by Jack both the fact that Gwen was introduced as mental hospital patient and that Laura is psychologist/psychiatrist (I'm not sure which) gets lost.  Laura is probably back b/c she knows Gwen's mental history and knows she's fucking w/ her family, so she comes to warn Jennifer et. al or something to that effect.

I hope you're right, because now that it's finally been revealed that Gwen is Jack's daughter it doesn't sit well with me. Even if she was conceived long before J&J got together and Jack truly had no idea she existed, I hate that he is going to be saddled with Gwen & will be caught between Jen/Abby & his newfound daughter. I really like the idea that Laura knows Gwen is unstable and raises the alarm that Gwen may not be who she says she is. Although if she reveals anything that would probably be breaking all sorts of ethics & laws. But it's Salem so that probably doesn't matter either.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I hope you're right, because now that it's finally been revealed that Gwen is Jack's daughter it doesn't sit well with me. Even if she was conceived long before J&J got together and Jack truly had no idea she existed, I hate that he is going to be saddled with Gwen & will be caught between Jen/Abby & his newfound daughter. I really like the idea that Laura knows Gwen is unstable and raises the alarm that Gwen may not be who she says she is. Although if she reveals anything that would probably be breaking all sorts of ethics & laws. But it's Salem so that probably doesn't matter either.

I also don't want Jack saddled with some newbie retcon that they obviously didn't know what to with so they stuck her with Deveraux unit.  I don't believe she'll end up being Jack's in the end.  I'm not trusting anything Gwen says as being remotely true.  I've seen people saying that just because she cried at the end that means she MUST be telling the truth.  Bullshit.  She's crazy.  And after all the known lies she's already told, her word by itself means nothing.  

I agree with you in not caring that this would have happened pre-Jennifer.  I also am not interested in him being stuck in the middle.  It would totally go against his established characterization.  Jack, despite his flaws, has always been totally devoted to and loyal to Jennifer and his kids.  He would NEVER be torn between them and some chick who deliberately set out to hurt them all.  Daughter or not.  This isn't some teen/early 20-something who still needs guidance/can learn, this is a chick pushing 40 who had no real reason to have done what she did.  Lots of people grow up with absent parents and suffer because of it, but that's life.  It isn't always fair, but you deal with the hand you've been dealt and move the fuck on.  I know the Johnsons accepted Tripp and I don't like that either, but at least he had being a stupid kid (more or less) in his favor.

And the absence of JJ in this story already makes it a failure.  Jack, never favored Abigail over JJ.  There's just been more on-screen interaction between Jack and Abby.  NOT because Jack favored Abby over JJ, it just worked out that way.  In real time, it was 12 years between Abby's onscreen birth in 1992 and JJ's birth in 2004, but based on the actors and SORAS, its probably like 3-4 years difference.  Also, Matt Ashford has had a lot more time on-screen w/ adult Abby than adult JJ b/c JJ wasn't on much as a child b/c they moved to London and they kept him off screen when Jack and Jenn came back in 2011-12.   Abby stayed in Salem when Jack, Jen, and JJ went to London, so JJ was being raised and loved by his parents with no issues off screen.  Casey Moss showed up in like 2013(?) and Matt came back in 2019.  But despite that, Jack, even with amnesia, always showed an extreme affection for his son.  I was glad that Abby was off-screen  for much of that time, so that JJ could get some focus with his parents, especially Jack.  All that being said, this narrative that stupid Gwen is spinning, that just shows how delusional she is, about Jack only caring about Jen and Abby, isn't true.

Edited by KBrownie
  • Love 4

I don't think Gwen is Jack's. I think Laura may have treated Gwen's mother in the past and knows who the real father is. Maybe someone (even Jack's SOB father) may have pretended to be Jack and used his name so that's what Gwen was told. I just don't think it is Jack. And I think Laura was sending the money to keep Jennifer and Jack's relationship safe.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Thinking what if it was Lani in the picture?

would Kristin be so trigger happy ?   Would Lani be so quick defending her friend 

• Love 2

If Jack had an idea that he had a daughter out there that was a few years older than Abby, you would think he would have reached out to her mother when Abby got sick and needed a donor to save her life.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I don't think Gwen is Jack's. I think Laura may have treated Gwen's mother in the past and knows who the real father is. Maybe someone (even Jack's SOB father) may have pretended to be Jack and used his name so that's what Gwen was told. I just don't think it is Jack. And I think Laura was sending the money to keep Jennifer and Jack's relationship safe.

Yep.  Laura's role in this is the missing piece of the puzzle.  She certainly isn't going to sit back and let Gwen hurt her daughter and granddaughter if she can help it.  Whatever she knows probably blows things up for Gwen.  I hope she shows up and escorts Gwen back to the mental institution.  She's obviously unstable and not above trying to kill someone.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KBrownie said:

I also don't want Jack saddled with some newbie retcon that they obviously didn't know what to with so they stuck her with Deveraux unit.  I don't believe she'll end up being Jack's in the end.  I'm not trusting anything Gwen says as being remotely true.  I've seen people saying that just because she cried at the end that means she MUST be telling the truth.  Bullshit.  She's crazy.  And after all the known lies she's already told, her word by itself means nothing.  

I agree with you in not caring that this would have happened pre-Jennifer.  I also am not interested in him being stuck in the middle.  It would totally go against his established characterization.  Jack, despite his flaws, has always been totally devoted to and loyal to Jennifer and his kids.  He would NEVER be torn between them and some chick who deliberately set out to hurt them all.  Daughter or not.  This isn't some teen/early 20-something who still needs guidance/can learn, this is a chick pushing 40 who had no real reason to have done what she did.  Lots of people grow up with absent parents and suffer because of it, but that's life.  It isn't always fair, but you deal with the hand you've been dealt and move the fuck on.  I know the Johnsons accepted Tripp and I don't like that either, but at least he had being a stupid kid (more or less) in his favor.

And the absence of JJ in this story already makes it a failure.  Jack, never favored Abigail over JJ.  There's just been more on-screen interaction between Jack and Abby.  NOT because Jack favored Abby over JJ, it just worked out that way.  In real time, it was 12 years between Abby's onscreen birth in 1992 and JJ's birth in 2004, but based on the actors and SORAS, its probably like 3-4 years difference.  Also, Matt Ashford has had a lot more time on-screen w/ adult Abby than adult JJ b/c JJ wasn't on much as a child b/c they moved to London and they kept him off screen when Jack and Jenn came back in 2011-12.   Abby stayed in Salem when Jack, Jen, and JJ went to London, so JJ was being raised and loved by his parents with no issues off screen.  Casey Moss showed up in like 2013(?) and Matt came back in 2019.  But despite that, Jack, even with amnesia, always showed an extreme affection for his son.  I was glad that Abby was off-screen  for much of that time, so that JJ could get some focus with his parents, especially Jack.  All that being said, this narrative that stupid Gwen is spinning, that just shows how delusional she is, about Jack only caring about Jen and Abby, isn't true.

Well I wouldn't say they had no issues JJ didn't take Jack's death well and Abby/Jennifer left him in boarding school by himself after the Daysaster. He ended up getting into the drug scene(which I wish the show explored more where it came back to haunt him but I digress) and hated Dannifer(which wasn't long enough) course they didn't milk that drama long enough.. Which is unfortunate because I think a story where JJ resents Abby getting all the attention and acted out by embracing his darker side would've been a better story especially where Jack would have to see his son repeat similar mistakes like him.

13 hours ago, boes said:

But but but she's CHANGED!?  Hasn't she?  

In any case, she can't be held accountable because she's a MOTHER.  In Salem isn't there "Lani's Law" that says if you're a mom you're never guilty of anything other than "loving too much"?  

Gun sales in Salem must skyrocket on Mother's Day.

That was the worst.

That applies to everyone but Gabi apparently...

I'm trying to forget the Erica retcon what was groundbreaking at the time was ruined that easily. They also ruined Reggie/Danielle's relationship in the process with that storyline I believe.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well I wouldn't say they had no issues JJ didn't take Jack's death well and Abby/Jennifer left him in boarding school by himself after the Daysaster. He ended up getting into the drug scene(which I wish the show explored more where it came back to haunt him but I digress) and hated Dannifer(which wasn't long enough) course they didn't milk that drama long enough.. Which is unfortunate because I think a story where JJ resents Abby getting all the attention and acted out by embracing his darker side would've been a better story especially where Jack would have to see his son repeat similar mistakes like him.

That doesn't negate my overall point which is that Jack hasn't favored one of his children over the other.  I also never said they didn't have issues.  Of course they did, but Jack favoring Abigail over JJ wasn't one of them.  JJ not reacting well to his father's death proves my point actually.  He wouldn't have had such a negative reaction if Jack wasn't someone who he loved and adored and someone who loved and adored him back.  Same when JJ found out about the rape.  Or when Jack showed up back from the dead at New Years 2019.  Casey Moss and Matt Ashford work very well as father and son and I would love to have seen/see more of them working together.  

I'm glad there was never a JJ resents Abby or vice versa storyline.  Or a JJ follows in his father's footsteps storyline.  Both are well-worn tropes.  Jack knows full well who he used to be and how terrible his mistakes were.  He never needed to be taught a lesson by JJ doing the same thing.  I'm glad they didn't re-tread that same old trope with the two of them.  I love the relationship between Jack and JJ, especially how open and affectionate Jack is with him, and Abby as well.  Considering just how HARD it used to be for him to express his feelings, especially with Jennifer at the beginning, it's great to see him always, for the most part, so open and caring with his kids.  This is why I personally didn't have a problem with calling out Abby after the anniversary party.  She was wrong in how she handled it and he let her know.  It wasn't about absolving himself of what he did, but he was disappointed in her and he let her know.

• Love 5

I miss when JJ used to call out Abby/Jennifer during his bad boy phase course afterwards that went away when he started to reform. Soaps used to have a balance of this sort of thing but they have totally neutered him and it sucks.

I do however enjoy the Jack/JJ dynamic because Matt/Casey are so believable in it. I wonder who's going to tell JJ he has a sister?

• Love 1